Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:58:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

What is the main purpose of Dispatch Labs? Does it include several or more shareholders investing in?

Well as of now it's mainly huge ass buzzwords like infinite data and "smart" contract stuff. They are yet to explain anything much to people about it

There are good videos and explanation about the dispatch lab platform. Go to youtube and search for keyword "disatch lab" you will see there are many videos and explanations listed there.
Agree, the best and easy access is facebook. There you can search for vedios about the project and get some information. The platform and project plans are very clear well explained. The telegram group is also very active where uoi can gather enough information you need. Either the two options can help you.
I do not think that Facebook the best option for advertising crypto, it seems to me in YouTube is more and more obvious.
Twitter and Youtube are enough to get the word out to the public and then maybe reddit and linkdl when necessary. Mostly facebook to me is not just needed in crypto ads there are others that have bunch of crypto enthusiasts like steemit and medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Butorik

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:21:42 PM

unfortunately, your site seemed to me uninformative. I wanted to know there at what stage the project is now, see the road map and did not find there this information
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

Hi, what's the latest news from the development team? How is the development of the platform going? Sales of the tokens have already been? Can I buy them?

You can find out the latest information on what Dispatch Labs is doing on our Telegram Channel t.me/dispatchlabs

Our test mobile wallet is now available on the app stores.  Please download and tell us what you think.

Apple:   https://apple.co/2Kin4oX   

Android: http://bit.ly/2Kol3Ys
ETA about the mainnet and public sale?

Mainnet is happening October 5th.  We are still working out the details of any public sale.

Thanks for the date, I will add it to my calendar. Still hoping that some Bounty campaign will appear until then giving to the community some occasion to get coins with their work.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:58:14 PM

What is the main purpose of Dispatch Labs? Does it include several or more shareholders investing in?

Well as of now it's mainly huge ass buzzwords like infinite data and "smart" contract stuff. They are yet to explain anything much to people about it

There are good videos and explanation about the dispatch lab platform. Go to youtube and search for keyword "disatch lab" you will see there are many videos and explanations listed there.
Agree, the best and easy access is facebook. There you can search for vedios about the project and get some information. The platform and project plans are very clear well explained. The telegram group is also very active where uoi can gather enough information you need. Either the two options can help you.

Yes, facebook and youtube are the best ways to explain how the project really works by making creative videos that will explain the advantages and benefits of using dispatch labs.

I agree, it is a great help to use social media most especially now that we are embracing 21st century. Most people are using gadgets and have an account in different social sites. If this will be use, surely it will be more successful.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:17:45 PM

Dispatch CEO, Matt McGraw and CTO, Zane Witherspoon will be doing an AMA with MEDIA Protocol CEO, James Tabor, and CTO, Mark White on September 5th! Mark your calendars

https://medium.com/@mediaprotocolsm/join-media-protocol-and-dispatch-labs-for-a-live-q-a-session-4cfd0c3ba70
On which site will the entire meeting be broadcast? Where can I watch it? Will it be possible to watch the broadcast on YouTube or will it be a different platform?

Just read the article, they said that it will broadcast live on their facebook page at 5pm UK time ( 9 am California time ) on Wednesday. Make sure you like their page to get notifications when they go live.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:34:10 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 12:02:06 AM by Junralz

I do not think that Facebook the best option for advertising crypto, it seems to me in YouTube is more and more obvious.

It's still helpful because there are so many users about that social site. As the team continue to make development, they also slowly making some progress about the platform and we need to track about the latest update of the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

The purpose of Dispatch Labs is to make a great smart contract platform that is scalable and a friendly one.

Definitely, they wanted to help the cryptocurrencies to be more useful and accessible to everyone who wants to have a hassle free transaction. This is why the platform needs to be have some support for them to be able to continue giving a better services in the near future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:21:58 AM

what's the new update dev? is tgeir any update for bounty program or you guys wanna go for ico without bounty programme?

I think it will, They will launch bounty program as they can since they have done so much. I am still waiting for a new updates...    Shocked

yes they have done much improvement.  we all are egerly waiting for  if they really gonna launch a bounty programme.
Am waiting from too long to see such bounty program added to the operations of dispatch labs which will benefit many users and by this way we can easily create awareness in community about the project so we can easily reach our goals.
I think for promotion bounty program is most  effective way  and that helps to get many investors.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:26:20 AM

what's the new update dev? is tgeir any update for bounty program or you guys wanna go for ico without bounty programme?

definitely, Im also waiting for their announce about the bounty. I cant wait for further updates.
I don't think there will be any bounty in future.without bounty they already reached some new heights.they already listed in Icobench & got 3.0 ratings from it.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:20:05 AM

The purpose of Dispatch Labs is to make a great smart contract platform that is scalable and a friendly one.

Definitely, they wanted to help the cryptocurrencies to be more useful and accessible to everyone who wants to have a hassle free transaction. This is why the platform needs to be have some support for them to be able to continue giving a better services in the near future.

I think the team are now preparing for their next plan for the dispatch lab, As the admin says we will see the updates in these coming weeks, Hopefully..

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:22:20 AM

Dispatch CEO, Matt McGraw and CTO, Zane Witherspoon will be doing an AMA with MEDIA Protocol CEO, James Tabor, and CTO, Mark White on September 5th! Mark your calendars

https://medium.com/@mediaprotocolsm/join-media-protocol-and-dispatch-labs-for-a-live-q-a-session-4cfd0c3ba70
On which site will the entire meeting be broadcast? Where can I watch it? Will it be possible to watch the broadcast on YouTube or will it be a different platform?

Just read the article, they said that it will broadcast live on their facebook page at 5pm UK time ( 9 am California time ) on Wednesday. Make sure you like their page to get notifications when they go live.

So September 5 is the upcoming news and updates then? Are their any links for youtube we hope the team can set up for other viewers on the internet?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:12:01 AM

definitely, Im also waiting for their announce about the bounty. I cant wait for further updates.
I don't think there will be any bounty in future.without bounty they already reached some new heights.they already listed in Icobench & got 3.0 ratings from it.
3.0 ratings from the ICOBench is not much to earn more investors, just delete it from the listing and find a new listing that gives you great ratings.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:23:34 AM

So September 5 is the upcoming news and updates then? Are their any links for youtube we hope the team can set up for other viewers on the internet?
This is their main youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsdDjjn7QlorkMJ1LLUOFg. However, I appreciate your new icon!
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

It's an AMA so you can actually use the opportunity to ask what you want to know about Dispatch Labs, their goals, activities and I think even personal question to the CEO and CTO.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:25:11 AM

That is pretty much good, but as some believe it to be insufficient so somehow bounty is appropriate for the time being, either way its up to them if they want another bounty though.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:41:05 AM

That is pretty much good, but as some believe it to be insufficient so somehow bounty is appropriate for the time being, either way its up to them if they want another bounty though.
Well, that is true. Because the truth is even how many people say they want and keep on recommending another bounty campaign program, it is the Dispatch Labs project team decision. And be in the same thought with others here, I don't think that the team will launched another bounty in the future. All they have to do now is to keep on developing and make further improvements and remain as strong, productive and progressive crypto project as it is.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:12:48 PM

Well, that is true. Because the truth is even how many people say they want and keep on recommending another bounty campaign program, it is the Dispatch Labs project team decision. And be in the same thought with others here, I don't think that the team will launched another bounty in the future. All they have to do now is to keep on developing and make further improvements and remain as strong, productive and progressive crypto project as it is.

True, the team really knows what's good and best strategy they will to pursue for the development and progress of the project, even if they will not launch another bounty.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:47:20 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 09:28:50 PM by logictense

It's still helpful because there are so many users about that social site. As the team continue to make development, they also slowly making some progress about the platform and we need to track about the latest update of the project.

Yes yes but how do u expect us to do the part of the job that is still unfinished. I gave my oath to the govnt to make the work on this coin my life mission. Where is the goodies cakes and truffles I was promised to get in exchange for my commitment? Nowhere to be seen. Here is the hint, streamline the efforts of urs to make the platform better otherwise someone else will do it.

connecoin

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:06:47 PM

3.0 ratings from the ICOBench is not much to earn more investors, just delete it from the listing and find a new listing that gives you great ratings.
Well not all ico raters are reputable anyway so theirs no issue if they dont have a high score on icobench. As long as they are listed to all ico rating sites their all good.
But having high rates will give more advantage from the others because it can captivates and convince more investors to join and invest. It will also lead to gain more positive reviews from the people who have interest in the project. Anyway, 3.0 is not bad at all and it is still a good score for Dispatch Lab.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:09:42 PM

Well not all ico raters are reputable anyway so theirs no issue if they dont have a high score on icobench. As long as they are listed to all ico rating sites their all good.
But having high rates will give more advantage from the others because it can captivates and convince more investors to join and invest. It will also lead to gain more positive reviews from the people who have interest in the project. Anyway, 3.0 is not bad at all and it is still a good score for Dispatch Lab.
in my opinion, now the developers have an excuse for aspiration to increase the value of their rating. I think the team should think about increasing the quality of advertising for their project.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: