Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

what's the new update dev? is tgeir any update for bounty program or you guys wanna go for ico without bounty programme?

definitely, Im also waiting for their announce about the bounty. I cant wait for further updates.
I do not understand why so many people are waiting for the launch of bounty? As far as I know the developers will not do this, I think they do not see the point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

Upon reading the posted thread here, Dispatch really deserves attention to many and continue to receive positive feed backs with also many supporters. Hopefully this good result will also be continued and so team and developer will never also stop to work for it to reach their goals.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

What is the main purpose of Dispatch Labs? Does it include several or more shareholders investing in?

Well as of now it's mainly huge ass buzzwords like infinite data and "smart" contract stuff. They are yet to explain anything much to people about it

There are good videos and explanation about the dispatch lab platform. Go to youtube and search for keyword "disatch lab" you will see there are many videos and explanations listed there.

Several of these tutorials for noobs were patented under chinese law and should be avoided or otherwise dealt with thoroughness. Video making or casting curses masked to look like instruction is easy, everyone can do that with their bare hands and feet. Also content posters at youtube make buck off their submissions, 1000 views = one bux. This is why u see dispatch videos over there.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

Dispatch was listed on ICObench.  Thanks for listing our Distributed Ledger Platform for Dapp developers

https://icobench.com/ico/dispatch-labs

One of the best ICO review site their is for ICO promotions, I think the 3.0 rating will increase if their are other good and legit features that dispatch can give and benifet the people.
Excellent news to team and the involved users in Dispatch. Investors are for certain glad to such fact as thanks to addition on ICObench about the platform learns a bigger number of people. And as the market is now restored it can become very effective for fund raising.

Jondum

Activity: 250
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

Dispatch was listed on ICObench.  Thanks for listing our Distributed Ledger Platform for Dapp developers

One of the best ICO review site their is for ICO promotions, I think the 3.0 rating will increase if their are other good and legit features that dispatch can give and benifet the people.

yes. this is very pleasant for me or the other as a supporter of this platform. I don't think getting into ICObench is easy and this platform has been registered with a good rating. Besides being good for the development of platforms and products, the level of trust of users or investors will increase towards this platform.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

What is the main purpose of Dispatch Labs? Does it include several or more shareholders investing in?

Well as of now it's mainly huge ass buzzwords like infinite data and "smart" contract stuff. They are yet to explain anything much to people about it

There are good videos and explanation about the dispatch lab platform. Go to youtube and search for keyword "disatch lab" you will see there are many videos and explanations listed there.
Agree, the best and easy access is facebook. There you can search for vedios about the project and get some information. The platform and project plans are very clear well explained. The telegram group is also very active where uoi can gather enough information you need. Either the two options can help you.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

Agree, the best and easy access is facebook. There you can search for vedios about the project and get some information. The platform and project plans are very clear well explained. The telegram group is also very active where uoi can gather enough information you need. Either the two options can help you.
I do not think that Facebook the best option for advertising crypto, it seems to me in YouTube is more and more obvious.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

I do not think that Facebook the best option for advertising crypto, it seems to me in YouTube is more and more obvious.

Well, for me I think all available social media sites are useful for this kind of project as all investors have those popular social media accounts. And people have different taste what social media they want to use regularly.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
HARITE

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:04:18 PM

Large team, good support - A project that you can expect to appear on advertisements. Is there anything to output?

from HARITECOIN
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:18:32 PM

Well, for me I think all available social media sites are useful for this kind of project as all investors have those popular social media accounts. And people have different taste what social media they want to use regularly.
Of course, the more advertising in different networks, the more people will know about the project, but the FB has already banned advertising and can ban again.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

Yes, facebook and youtube are the best ways to explain how the project really works by making creative videos that will explain the advantages and benefits of using dispatch labs.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Gerryl6

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:39:19 PM

what's the new update dev? is tgeir any update for bounty program or you guys wanna go for ico without bounty programme?

definitely, Im also waiting for their announce about the bounty. I cant wait for further updates.
I do not understand why so many people are waiting for the launch of bounty? As far as I know the developers will not do this, I think they do not see the point.

See in the OP thread. The OP thread said that the bounty campaign it's coming in the way.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:53:12 PM

Facebook is using for make video stream and some conferences is good, as i think. And of course, Youtube is stably strategy at promoting activity for Dispatch Labs at this time.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:24:41 PM

See in the OP thread. The OP thread said that the bounty campaign it's coming in the way.
Actually the team said it for long time ago and at current time they still don't running it, but i really hope they will run it asap.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:40:54 PM

I think if I am not mistaken there news that social medias are blocking or not allowing crypto advertisements. Still it's not proven and no further announcement yet. I believe you're right youtube represent another way to market the project the must of the public visit youtube so probably this will catch the attentions of someone who visited youtube.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

Facebook is using for make video stream and some conferences is good, as i think. And of course, Youtube is stably strategy at promoting activity for Dispatch Labs at this time.
What do you exactly mean? I can not understand. Are you talking about broadcasting? Where exactly will it take place and where can we watch it? Do I understand correctly? Only a question and here Facebook?
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:28:41 PM

When it comes to searching for more information about the project the best thing to start is their social media activities, it will give you an idea how serious they are and how much people are interested in their project and I think Dispatch labs have a high number in that.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:25:00 PM

Dispatch CEO, Matt McGraw and CTO, Zane Witherspoon will be doing an AMA with MEDIA Protocol CEO, James Tabor, and CTO, Mark White on September 5th! Mark your calendars

https://medium.com/@mediaprotocolsm/join-media-protocol-and-dispatch-labs-for-a-live-q-a-session-4cfd0c3ba70
On which site will the entire meeting be broadcast? Where can I watch it? Will it be possible to watch the broadcast on YouTube or will it be a different platform?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

On Facebook the problem with the advertizing connected with cryptocurrencies and ICO is observed. I think that not only youtube, but also telegram channel can serve as the excellent decision for promotion of any projects. Also accounts of other social networks can be used for this purpose, but except facebook and twitter.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:36:51 PM

yes. this is very pleasant for me or the other as a supporter of this platform. I don't think getting into ICObench is easy and this platform has been registered with a good rating. Besides being good for the development of platforms and products, the level of trust of users or investors will increase towards this platform.
Yeah. Having reviewed in ICObench will give more confidence for the team and gain more trust from the supporters and investors of Dispatch. And I hope, it will lead to a better results in the development of the platform despite that the market now is not in a good situation.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: