Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
Ahuvali

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

Why google doen't let me visit your site? It says that your site is fishing. What can you tell me on that?
I tried also but can’t connect to the server. The site could probably be under maintenance. Dont worry since the main sale has not yet started they could probably be making some corrections adding some features in their website.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:24:40 PM

Immediate Payment: This is another unique feature that is associated with BIDIUM platform that it enables the transfer of money with the aid of smart contracts that are regulated. There are certain procedures that will aid you to keep the address of the receiver in mind. The BIDIUM ensures the transfer without any problem. This makes the transfer of money a seamless exercise.

This immediate payment is also done through peer to peer payment. Users can pay transactions directly through their wallet with out the need for middleman. More easy and fast, no waiting time needed. And because it is built in blockchain technology, transactions are monitored, it will be monitored in the blocks.

Indeed it is, this was also one of the reasons as to why I was drawn into this project. The thought of not going through that much hassle to pay for services and getting an escrow or middlemen without risking safety of the funds is so satisfying. I really believe that a lot of people does feel the same about this feature of the project. That is most probably why investors will be rushing into this project.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

What is the Bidium trying to do I see on their whitepaper that they are a marketplace for bidders and buyers on their platform but what are the products or services that will be available on their platform? Is it a Bidding place for cryptocurrency like exchanges or more like an online shop that are selling physical product.
Definitely more. There will be products like that in ebay and amazon if i’m not mistaken and buyers can pay in bidium token or other cryptocurrencies. Buyers and sellers can pay directly from wallet to wallet called peer to peer payment too which is more faster and hassle free.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

PRE SALE HARD CAP of 1 million USD
and an ICO sold out of 10,000,000 USD.
I can see a new exchange in the future.
Not looking for huge amount to have , just having a simple ICO to get know by the public and crypto community.
This is not just a simple marketing to get more people on their platform. NICE ONE!
Something to consider  Grin Wink Cheesy. I participated few months ago in a big project, with big budget and more flowery and elaborated whitepaper. At first the developer was very active in explaining and answering queries in the thread. Successfully finished their ICO, distributed tokens to both investors and bounty hunters, i got mine too, but one by one all the developers, campaign managers and everyone involved in the project are all gone. See. It is not always in the whitepaper and the budget and how they appear impressing. I hope BIDIUM will not be like that project. 
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:38:40 PM

Why google doen't let me visit your site? It says that your site is fishing. What can you tell me on that?
I tried also but can’t connect to the server. The site could probably be under maintenance. Dont worry since the main sale has not yet started they could probably be making some corrections adding some features in their website.
I dont know. I hope I am mistaken, i have been wondering about this thread, i cannot find the developer and the CM also is not around. All the questions and misunderstandings people have have no answers. I hope this project is not a scam. Let it never be but at least we could see support from them if they really want their project to be successful.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:02:24 PM

What I like about Bidium aside from its exchange is their Freelance platform. Freelance platform is very important for both workers and employers. Freelance jobs are in demand nowadays because you can acquire job across the world. Meaning, opportunities for your career growth is not limited only to your country but also in other parts of the world.

True, this is one of the best features of this project because it really helps a lot of people specially the employers and the freelancers that both want to be sure they get what they deserve on either productivity or the right rewards. But let us not forget another great feature of this project which is the immediate payments that does not need any middlemen which makes money transfers easier and faster without setting aside the safety of their funds.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:14:47 PM

Peer to Peer payment service seems to be the most
popular and updated form of payment. Other payment services are also trying to create this type of payment. The Bidium platform offers an effective and simple peer
to peer payment that is fast, free and easy. Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any middleman.

This probably is the most anticipated feature of the project by the supporters and the investors. This is something that I can be sure of, I mean, just think about how many people in this industry are being bombarded by various fees. I am telling you, there are already enough fees around that just gets me sick specially those over priced ones. EVERYBODY loves free stuff! That I think is the best about this project.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:21:34 PM

Freelance Platform are also a poFreelancer around the world will benefit in this platform if they can make this platform smooth,alot of investor around the world would come to this project bidium is the most unique project bidium can help freelancer to get profit.tential market to explore considering the U.S market as, a case study, there are over 53 million people doing freelancing work in the U.S and this is an aggregate of 34% of the national workforce
Freelancer around the world will benefit in this platform if they can make this platform smooth,alot of investor around the world would come to this project bidium is the most unique project bidium can help freelancer to get profit.
The bidium project will serves as a big help.to the freelance workers because they can have their work based on their skills and if ever that
they will be hired in the future they must thank bidium project platform because through the help.of the project they already have their jobs.

Yup, most certainly. The number of people being unemployed or being underemployed are gonna decrease more because of this project. This will be a good thing not only for the employers looking for quality workers and the freelancers having jobs but also for the whole world since these unemployed people become more productive in their own communities. The traffic in this project will be unimaginable once this launches.
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:14:43 AM

Bidium has a wondrous roadmap, I can see how the developers are efficient to perform a monthly update for the project.
May 2018
Alpha version was launched
ICO will start < it was already launched at the exact date
June 2018
Beta version will release < Hopefully, it will also be in exact date.
July 2018
App exchange launching
August 2018
Launching of freelance platform
September 2018
Freelance App launch

From month to month, there is an update regarding to their goals. And we can assure that the opening of 2019, bidium token holders will get their revenue.
I can see that everything will be taking place very soon. Great. Some projects take years for them to implement. Alpha version and beta version of which platform by the way? Trading and exchange? There is a big possibility that their token price will exceed more than the expected price if their project will be launched very soon.

Honestly, another reason why I like this project besides the fact that it has a great concept is that it has an easy and fast road map that states events that will happen and be able to launch their freelance app just within this year. I too hope they can deliver on the dates that they have stated because I really am very excited to experience their services. Plus it gets more trust from the investors that have invested or the ones that maybe just observing first and are thinking to invest.
the road map and the management of BIDIUM project is very credible. it can create new waves of impact to the industry of cryptocurrency, It attracts lot's of investors
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:33:16 AM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.

But that's the reality things happened now, however this issues must resolve seriously if any business wants to be successful and become more

popular in the entire world. Though, I agreed on your statement anyway.

This have been a long problem since the start of online merchandising and online payment where some company doesn't tend to give a proper time resolving their user's or buyers problem. Let's see how Bidium devs and staff will approach this issue they should hire alot of good customer representative for their platform so it won't be an issue.
They need a costumer representative with long patience because some customers are don’t understand the regulation in buying online and if they are wrong they will not accept it. Bedium needs more employers with a good attitude to face the problem easily.

That's right other people doesn't understand on what are the rules and regulations how to purchase or in terms of exchange
they need a very long patience and long time in discussing such things so the bidium project must hire costumer service supports that has a long patience.
Correct, there are many online merchandize and knowing that it is in demand nowadays, bidium right now need an employee which can provide long patience if they want to make their product will buy and love by the buyers because many buyers want a supportive and can entertain them.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:02:29 AM

Cryptocurrency has been rapidly gaining ground and it's
fluctuating nature also catches the eye of media houses.

Bitcoin price is volatile. Since it is not centralized we cannot really predict how much will be the price of Bitcoin in the future. BIDM on the other hand is not just a cryptocurrency. It is a currency that will serve as the main token in using BIDM platform. With the wide range of activities you can do with the BIDM platform, we can expect BIDM token to be widely used and in demand. With the demand in BIDM token its prices will surely increase. That is my analysis for this project.
As I was observe in the native token of bidium, well I think it will increase as soon as possible after the ICO sale because of the benefits that the bidium offer to the investors. They will gave all the positive side of having the bidm token and using bidm wallet.

I think it will be an advantage to us who uses cryptocurrency because we have the knowledge how to use and got a token like that,
and it will help to us in the near future because we are advanced enough in using cryptocurrency.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:44:12 AM

Cryptocurrency is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to make payments at the moment, as well as a profitable way of investing. Together with the blockchain technology, it has huge capabilities, which BIDIUM system demonstrates - instant, safe transactions at any time and in any place. An employer is able to quickly find a freelancer within the system, get a high-quality service and pay it with BIDIUM tokens.

In a decentralized bidding market like Bidium, it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority like the usual marketplace currently available online.

Decentralization allows the use of network on peer to-peer basis. Each individual user of Auction and Freelance platform will have their onw copy
 of data.

Decentralization of a bidding market is a nice idea of bidium platform, because it will help the investors to become easier their transaction and also bidium platform will instantly do their service safely any time and any place.
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:51:56 AM

The contribution of people that do freelancing, to the economy is estimated to be $715 billion.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:39:07 AM

Freelance Platform are also a poFreelancer around the world will benefit in this platform if they can make this platform smooth,alot of investor around the world would come to this project bidium is the most unique project bidium can help freelancer to get profit.tential market to explore considering the U.S market as, a case study, there are over 53 million people doing freelancing work in the U.S and this is an aggregate of 34% of the national workforce
Freelancer around the world will benefit in this platform if they can make this platform smooth,alot of investor around the world would come to this project bidium is the most unique project bidium can help freelancer to get profit.
The bidium project will serves as a big help.to the freelance workers because they can have their work based on their skills and if ever that
they will be hired in the future they must thank bidium project platform because through the help.of the project they already have their jobs.

Yup, most certainly. The number of people being unemployed or being underemployed are gonna decrease more because of this project. This will be a good thing not only for the employers looking for quality workers and the freelancers having jobs but also for the whole world since these unemployed people become more productive in their own communities. The traffic in this project will be unimaginable once this launches.
Well, that is right because this projects aim to make our unemployed has their proper work even being a freelancers whereas most of them will become successful that those who are a first grader employee for a long period of time.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:16:49 AM

Well, that is right because this projects aim to make our unemployed has their proper work even being a freelancers whereas most of them will become successful that those who are a first grader employee for a long period of time.

Bidium gives freelancers more oppurtunity and more jobs. but the real catch here is you'll learn how to trade cryptos. that's a win/win. you get profit then you can start trading right away.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:25:59 AM

Bidium gives freelancers more oppurtunity and more jobs. but the real catch here is you'll learn how to trade cryptos. that's a win/win. you get profit then you can start trading right away.
Correct, not only a job where this project can provide for the freelancers but also an ability to use crypto currency and they can see how big the impact on it when they use it as traders and investment also using it as payment whereas they can discount in different transactions.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

Anyone here can access the website of Bidium? It seems like the website has bug. I can't see also any warning and notice in the telegram group of bidium. As far as I know, the alpha version was rescheduled. I hope that the technical team will solve this problem immediately.

Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:46:49 AM

In the UK, there are 1.4 million freelancers that are working across all sectors. The number of freelancers has grown 14% over the past 10 years and the flexibility that is offered by Britain’s freelancers has added positive value to their economy.
Oh that's why freelancers is seen as a lucrative career option as most graduates have chosen to work as a freelancer & in a freelancing economy is becoming a dominant factor among these and you know that a total 70% of graduates have concluded in independent work gives them a better work-life balance and the ability to work on a variety of projects that cut across various platforms is appealing.
Many people are choosing to be freelancer rather than to work in a company. People tend to become freelancer because they are self-employed, no boss and they have their own time to work. A lot of advantages if you are a freelancer than a worker. In fact, freelancing is one of the most beautiful job that I encounter. Hence, I want it to be to showcase my ability. And bidium will help me for sure.

That's right, it is much better if you are a freelancer rather than a worker because if you are a freelancer you don't a have a boss that will always command you and you will only work for yourself, and as a worker only the boss will be receiving a benefits. That's why many are choosing as a freelancer rather than a worker.
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

Freelancing is seen as a lucrative career option as most graduates have chosen to work as a freelancer and freelancing economy is becoming a dominant factor among these.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.
They can even choose the job of their choice because they will be having a direct contact with the employers so as they are being interviewed and if they feel that the work he wants to apply to is not too good for him he can back out and not just eat what is being fed them.

You are right, the bidium prepared many choices in choosing what work the freelancer will fit in,
because we as a human we have different kind of skills and ability in doing are job, so that the bidium project offers to you a great and nice platform that will serve you better.

That's a very nice idea, because as a freelancer we work for our success not for the others, rather than a worker you don't have a freedom
because you have a boss that will always dictate/command you. Thats why the bidium project offer a freelancer work to those person who are qualified.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: