Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:42:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25699 times)
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance.
Investors in the token sale of bidium will benefit a lot. Imagine, they can use BIDM TOKEN into two different things such as buying of freelance service and trading in cryptocurrency. In addition, BIDM token holders have discount whenever they will conduct a transaction. Using BIDM token, we can ensure that charges are too small compared of using bitcoin or ethereum.

I'm sure they will also be offering discounts on the initial transaction on Bidium platform. BIDM token will be in demand because Bidium is also a platform for freelancer. Freelancer can get paid by BIDM token.
bunny2018

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:54:39 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to make payments at the moment, as well as a profitable way of investing. Together with the blockchain technology, it has huge capabilities, which BIDIUM system demonstrates - instant, safe transactions at any time and in any place. An employer is able to quickly find a freelancer within the system, get a high-quality service and pay it with BIDIUM tokens.
Yes freelancing in the crypto world freelancing is very huge already, Blockchain and crypto they can provide to their industry, this will lead to their successful to the freelancing indusrtry.
because others prefer this kind of work, to be a freelancer. Freelancer is a kind of work that can work independently, balancing their work and-life. They see the potential that they can get bigger or more than traditional jobs. In bidium freelancers can hire and pay them in cryptocurrency and also to pay for their services.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

What does this BIDIUM platform has to offer that other platforms do not have that will guarantee success to investors? Or just one of those bubble ICOs that disappear after ICO completion? What do they promise to their supporters by the way?
Bidiums offer its supporters especially the token holders support in their marketplace and a zero transaction fee which is very promising. They also put a 24 limit to ensure the seller to their buyers, this would make the marketplace go smooth, also its a bidding market. Also they provide a hiring service which reach outs to freelancers. There are a lot of skilled freelancers out there right now and employers could really use their skills.
Bidium market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without centralized location.

In their eecentralized bidding market, they will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than

a centralized authority.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to make payments at the moment, as well as a profitable way of investing. Together with the blockchain technology, it has huge capabilities, which BIDIUM system demonstrates - instant, safe transactions at any time and in any place. An employer is able to quickly find a freelancer within the system, get a high-quality service and pay it with BIDIUM tokens.
Yes freelancing in the crypto world freelancing is very huge already, Blockchain and crypto they can provide to their industry, this will lead to their successful to the freelancing indusrtry.
because others prefer this kind of work, to be a freelancer. Freelancer is a kind of work that can work independently, balancing their work and-life. They see the potential that they can get bigger or more than traditional jobs. In bidium freelancers can hire and pay them in cryptocurrency and also to pay for their services.
Free-lancer gets paid high coz they most of them work on their free time. This is why they can get alot of free lance work. Full time jobs usually work 5 to 6 times a week depends on their career, While Freelancers is for people who had spare time to work and they get easily paid by the bidium platform.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:27:42 PM

Free-lancer gets paid high coz they most of them work on their free time. This is why they can get alot of free lance work. Full time jobs usually work 5 to 6 times a week depends on their career, While Freelancers is for people who had spare time to work and they get easily paid by the bidium platform.
Free lancers should get enough salary with Bidium platform they can earn big as it's offers wallet for Freelancers, Employer is able to find them a solution it's an all in one platform that accepts high-quality service and pay them good crypto tokens-(Bidium token)
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:24:09 AM

One of the advantage of the bidium project is its bidding feature based on the block chain because even though it virtual form of auction every one can bid and also the bidium can distinguish who is the bidder based on the block chain it self.
Also in this bidding market they support other tokens and they even have their own to use, the BIDM token which also provide a lot of benefits for the holders. The bidding market also promises a zero transaction fee and a 24 hour limit, the zero transaction fee is very promising and its not often to see something like that and the 24 hour limit can provide assurance for the seller to provide a smooth market flow.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

Free lancers should get enough salary with Bidium platform they can earn big as it's offers wallet for Freelancers, Employer is able to find them a solution it's an all in one platform that accepts high-quality service and pay them good crypto tokens-(Bidium token)

Yes, and they should also learn how to trade so they can make extra profits. It's a must if you are going to freelance in bidium because you'll get paid in crypto. Bidium should also educate people on how crypto work so that nobody gets confused.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Auditan04

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

In a decentralized bidding market like Bidium, it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority like the usual marketplace currently available online.

Decentralization allows the use of network on peer to-peer basis. Each individual user of Auction and Freelance platform will have their onw copy
 of data.

What about the transaction fee does it take a huge amount of fee? Cause some bitcoin transactions fee are too expensive nowadays does transacting in bidium's platform will have a low transaction fee ?

Bidium would be offering a very low fee compared to other market place and exchanges, this is actually very attractive to traders for paying trading fee and also an advantage to marketplace sellers and buyers as payment options compared to other cryptocurrency. This also ensure that the Bidium token will not lose its value as it will be utilise in its trading platform, marketplace and payment fro freelancers.
Definitely yes, it is the best project in terms of decentralized crypto currency exchange that combines the power of advance auction with freelance hiring on top of the blockchain technology that listed on their white paper.

It early to say that is Bidium the best project in terms of decentralized cryptocurrency. We can only speculate in our own conviction but not to the point that we are assure. Bidium needs to pass first the ICO then that’s the only time we can say that it might be the best projects.
Natetan1004

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

“No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it’s not the same river and he’s not the same man.”- Heraclitus
I believe also that you know who is Heraclitus. Don't compare bidium to bitcoin, they are both different. Of course, Bitcoin gain its popularity because the name of inventor was hidden. People are attached in bitcoin because it was the first cryptocurrency unlike today, more than thousands of ICO are existing. Unfortunately, tens of it are genuine. We need a proof! We need to see this people who are working seriously with the project or else, I will declare this as scam.

you might wanna take a look at the website and check out https://bidium.io/#team, there are some faces anyone can check out. Maybe more activities would also be nice and an update to see if they really have enough man power to build this platform to its highest potential.
Well, let us support the project and even without the team effort to see this thread, well it is not affect the project anyway, as long as we know and trust about it, we can make it successful as supporters to this project.

nowadays, trusting is not enough,  we as investors and supporters also have tje responsibility to do our own research to make sure that we are investing on the right project.  and even after investing,  we must monitor the movement of the project so we can be able to help in promoting it if necessary or help criticize in a constructive way to encourage the team and edevelopers to do a better job. 

Many investor lose their hard earn money all of because they choose to believe what others are told to them. I do agree with you that as an investor you have the sole responsibility to your own failure and success. I think there is nothing wrong criticizing the project as long it is logical and not malicious.
Raindez316

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

https://i.imgur.com/uDamBBD.png
For those who don't want to view the whitepaper of Bidium, here is a summary about Bidium. Let us raise questions here so that we can discuss deeply the usage of bidium in our community. Help me to clarify so that I know that bidium is good project to invest. If ever, I found out that bidium is good, I will invest with their ICO.
No need to think twice, if you want to invest, invest. Actually in investing in ICOs is like gambling. There are very realistic projects conducting ICOs but in the end they turn to be just imaginations and the developers are no where to be found. Only very few are geniune but it is worth taking the rest is BIDIUM will indeed be successful you will have your gains. Pre ICO is sold out so more proof do we need. Lets just wait for the main sale.
Investment is a matter of luck. We gamble our money without any insurance that it will return to us. It is just like putting our money in a lottery, we really don't know where and when our luck will come to us but we are always believe that our bet will earn a lot of profits. ICOs are pretentious, we should be perceptive in choosing what are unorthodox from not.

Investing based on fate is a dangerous path my friend. I would like to remind you why successful people like Warren Buffet become Billionaire that is because of their discipline to learn to become successful in their own turf. If you really want to become successful in investment scrutinized every inch of the whitepaper. Ask and you will learn, believe and you will be disappointed.
Lonego104

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

BIDIUM. Hmmmmn! Another ebay, Amazon on the rise? Of all those online marketplaces around the globe what makes Bidium unique and different from the rest to expect success? What makes you special to gain the trust of sellers and buyers?
First of all, I am glad to see a new project that deals about services. I like the way new projects innovate the form of services. I think one vital factor that this project paced amazon and ebay is the use of blockchain technology, browse this article. The article simply discussed the advantages of blockchain technology in the big marketplaces such as amazon and ebay.

Bidium is a decentralized platform wherein the clients have an assurance that their money will not fly. Unlike amazon and ebay, the connection is just between sellers and buyers only but the exchange of payments are invulnerable. Secondly, giant techs can intercept by hackers easily. Unlike with Bidium, they can provide a reliable and secured services. I can say that Bidium can replace amazon and eBay in a way that the transparency of cost and services will see publicly

This the first time I understand the Bidium platform thank you OP for elaborating the purpose of their existence. Having a secure and reliable service is really a big help most especially in big purchase. I’m really excited in the successful ICO of Bidium.
Goaide619

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:28:56 AM

BIDIUM. Hmmmmn! Another ebay, Amazon on the rise? Of all those online marketplaces around the globe what makes Bidium unique and different from the rest to expect success? What makes you special to gain the trust of sellers and buyers?
First of all, I am glad to see a new project that deals about services. I like the way new projects innovate the form of services. I think one vital factor that this project paced amazon and ebay is the use of blockchain technology, browse this article. The article simply discussed the advantages of blockchain technology in the big marketplaces such as amazon and ebay.

Bidium is a decentralized platform wherein the clients have an assurance that their money will not fly. Unlike amazon and ebay, the connection is just between sellers and buyers only but the exchange of payments are invulnerable. Secondly, giant techs can intercept by hackers easily. Unlike with Bidium, they can provide a reliable and secured services. I can say that Bidium can replace amazon and eBay in a way that the transparency of cost and services will see publicly

Nice post OP. What I really like in Bidium is there freelance platform. Bidium actually can be a job generating crypto. The rise of work from home will be expected once Bidium pass the important stage of project development. One thing I hope that will happen is the transaction fee must not exceed the current bidding present fee.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

Bidium team and the project is getting much attention now, but i have a concern on this.
will BIDIUM put their token to major exchange? or will it be private on their website (trading platform)
i hope they can place it to other exchange as it is better to have and an addition advertisement for their website and project.
I think it would be wise for them to put it in other exchanges to get more attention to their platform. By putting their token be of use in other platforms they can gain more users which can benefit them more. Like you've said it would be like an ad for them. More popularity and information about them spreads, more users will be interested.

Should Bidium list their token in other exchanges, not only do they generate enough advertisement to attract possible users but will also boost much trust and confidence to existing token holders and potential buyers too.

In the days where trust is directly proportionate to visibility and availability, i think Bidium will benefit much if they take a step towards being listed specially in major and popular exchanges.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

The beautiful part of Bidium on Freelancing is evident on the numbers they ran as they cited from a case study that in the U.S. alone, 34% of the national workforce is from the freelance sector. A good number to start chipping away the great potential to support freelancers by giving them an avenue where cost is cut and profit is maximized with the native token of the Bidium platform.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

One of the advantage of the bidium project is its bidding feature based on the block chain because even though it virtual form of auction every one can bid and also the bidium can distinguish who is the bidder based on the block chain it self.
Also in this bidding market they support other tokens and they even have their own to use, the BIDM token which also provide a lot of benefits for the holders. The bidding market also promises a zero transaction fee and a 24 hour limit, the zero transaction fee is very promising and its not often to see something like that and the 24 hour limit can provide assurance for the seller to provide a smooth market flow.

Bidium made a perfect pitch when they knew how cryptocurrency started making solid ground in our everyday life as many had moved to utilizing crypto as payment for many daily purchases and expenses, and Bidium understood something had to be done.

And indeed, Bidium is right that cryptocurrency should be considered to be used in a bidding marketplace platform.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

In a decentralized bidding market like Bidium, it will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority like the usual marketplace currently available online.

Decentralization allows the use of network on peer to-peer basis. Each individual user of Auction and Freelance platform will have their onw copy
 of data.

What about the transaction fee does it take a huge amount of fee? Cause some bitcoin transactions fee are too expensive nowadays does transacting in bidium's platform will have a low transaction fee ?

Bidium would be offering a very low fee compared to other market place and exchanges, this is actually very attractive to traders for paying trading fee and also an advantage to marketplace sellers and buyers as payment options compared to other cryptocurrency. This also ensure that the Bidium token will not lose its value as it will be utilise in its trading platform, marketplace and payment fro freelancers.
Definitely yes, it is the best project in terms of decentralized crypto currency exchange that combines the power of advance auction with freelance hiring on top of the blockchain technology that listed on their white paper.

It early to say that is Bidium the best project in terms of decentralized cryptocurrency. We can only speculate in our own conviction but not to the point that we are assure. Bidium needs to pass first the ICO then that’s the only time we can say that it might be the best projects.

Easy there Auditan! I guess, the guys just got excited on the many attributes of Bidium that made them boast of their confidence.

And yes indeed, you are right, we'll have to how much support Bidium will have during its ICO stage to see whether they are able to hit their target to proceed development.

Nonetheless, hoping the best for Bidium as their try to juggle in confidence the Auction/Bidding MarketPlace, Freelance and Exchange Platforms altogether, a difficult feat i'd say, but when done with determination and rigid execution, is never impossible to achieve.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

Nice post OP. What I really like in Bidium is there freelance platform. Bidium actually can be a job generating crypto. The rise of work from home will be expected once Bidium pass the important stage of project development. One thing I hope that will happen is the transaction fee must not exceed the current bidding present fee.

Hey Glorious! Glad to see a profound statement that came along with a strong backing on what blockchain technology is.

The truth of the matter, blockchain is absolutely wonderful (as you cited it's transparency and cost of service, add to that its immutability), but its decentralization is what makes it difficult for traditional entities to adopt blockchain.

It is really worrisome not to have a central control when you are in an auction and bidding market, but slowly with the advent of disruptive ideas and technologies such as Bidium, people and businesses are starting to see the brighter side of decentralization and blockchain technology.

Let's do hope that we see Bidium in action soon and be able to put in use their promised algorithm of "Proof of Stake".
manoj1605

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:47:43 AM

The platform facilitates light and fast trading technique with 50% generated revenue from trading. The revenue will be distributed among all BIDM token holders i.e. usually
stored on the BIDIUM wallet.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

Wondering how bidium's auction service will differ from other auction sites like ebay (which is considered as the top most preferred online auction website)?

Though Bidium stated that users can expect an interactive  interface to increase user experience, i hope that they are already learning from ebay's over lapping auction categories and classes (and the we have it all concept making it complicated to search and look for an auction item). Hoping to see a more decluttered approach as auction item types, classes and categories piles up.
They're considered as the top because currently, the services they provide is the most convenient and better compared to others. They do seem to have it all, not just the products, but the services they offer with regards to online auction and online live auction. I think their platform is currently the best platform that bidium can adapt.
We won't know unless we see but as of now, we can assume based on the services they said they will provide on the platform according to the whitepaper is that it would be decentralized, cheaper faster and safer.
Not sure about the clutter with regards to the categories or classes available but with regards to the pile up of products not being bid like in eBay, Bidium will provide only a limited time period of 24 hours with regards to bidding a product which they claim will save time.
I read back that part on the whitepaper and they actually claim that the platforms will be "backed up with an interactive interface to make it a delightful experience for the users". I'm now wondering how interactive it will be and if it would really be delightful to use it. I agree^^ to see is to believe.
They obviously should have done market research SPECIFICALLY in the online bidding industry. They should have studied the existing AUCTION platforms because those would be considered as their eBid marketplace platform's competitors. They should have studied those platforms UI as well as their advantages and disadvantages compared to each other. They should have identified specific points to be improved in the online bidding industry since it is their name. That is difficult but that is the field they are planning to compete into.

I think they did. That is why they come up with Bidium. Bidium is a trading platform for crypto currencies and bidding is actually done similar to auction platform where the highest bidder wins. I think data were compared in their white paper that is why did improved it for the crypto currency trading. Don't get confused that Bidium is offering second hand items for sale or that it is classified ads, It is not.
The research there is about online marketplaces, with stress on Amazon and eBay since those are the biggest ones then Rakuten, Sears and Newegg. All of which are online shopping platforms, not really just bidding. Both eBay and Amazon have well developed online auction platforms section aside from just being an online shop, which would mean the figures shown would be inaccurate. On the other hand, Rakuten has an auction platfrom available in Japan. The others I believe has none. Then there are those platforms that are specifically just for online auctions which are considered to be competitors of eBay Auction that should have been there.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:19:38 PM

What I like about Bidium aside from its exchange is their Freelance platform. Freelance platform is very important for both workers and employers. Freelance jobs are in demand nowadays because you can acquire job across the world. Meaning, opportunities for your career growth is not limited only to your country but also in other parts of the world.

Hey Waichi! There's a lot of free and paid freelance platform out there that could land a freelancer a job locally and in any part in the world.  The concept is nothing really new.

But with the dynamic approach of Bidium (and the versatility of the platform they are developing), we can all perhaps look forward to a more intuitive and productive interface for job searches as many of the freelance hiring sites are crazy to deal with.  Hoping a more streamlined approach from Bidium concerning the freelance hiring.
They would be at an advantage if they can prove to have faster transactions and provide lower fees to the employer and also give bigger income to the freelancer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: