Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
shenglizhe

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

i wonder how they would be able to verify all applicants documents? People would be coming from different parts of the world, would they have representatives or offices in different countries to verify and make sure that the papers are legit and the applicant is qualified?

That is one thing that they need to address. The company going global is not an easy task. They would probably need to have some kind of office or partner with regards to the verification process and also, there would be laws which they would need to look into each country with regards to holding data.
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:19:29 AM

i wonder how they would be able to verify all applicants documents? People would be coming from different parts of the world, would they have representatives or offices in different countries to verify and make sure that the papers are legit and the applicant is qualified?

As what Trust logic has about the blockchain for trusted and secured professional data, For what I like it the most was that TrustLogicsTM is

aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution, a private blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a

public blockchain to record transactions.
I’m seeing it in my mind. It will be like facebook with more detailed personal information, educational background, work experiences and past and previous jobs. Then other manpower services can verify an applicants personal information in Trustlogic’s website. And what if the applicant doesnt have account in Trustlogic?
Then they need to create an account for participations, However Trust logic has unique feature that's why I bump this thread and read the whitepaper this is a hybrid platform with such solution verifying their professional data, not potential employers.
Trustlogic will be a platform for connecting jobseekers and recruiters. Both jobseekers and recruiters have to be part of the system if they want to be able to use it.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...
Yes! TrustLogics is not helpful in the people here in cryptocurrency but it will all of us to find a stable job that we are comfortable to show our ability. Graduating students will not fear to become unemploy because TrustLogics will help them to search for a new job that is suitable for their degree.

flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...
Yes! TrustLogics is not helpful in the people here in cryptocurrency but it will all of us to find a stable job that we are comfortable to show our ability. Graduating students will not fear to become unemploy because TrustLogics will help them to search for a new job that is suitable for their degree.

Hi Nellayar!  I think what you mean to say is that TrustLogics will not only be helpful to people within the cryptocurrency community but to all those who seek to land a job that quite suit one's ability (and i do believe the same).

Moreover, it is not only the job seeker who would benefit in the TrustLogics' project but the employer too, as both will be guaranteed a reliable and trustworthy information at all times.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:57:39 AM

Good project! But what makes this project different between other similar projects?

Hello Dapham63! It would be good to elaborate what good you found in this project for us to be able to compare it with similar projects, right?

And please do cite actual similar projects you know of so we could know them too. 

My apologies but i'll have to say that it is annoyingly difficult to address such vague statement and question, really.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:03:03 AM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.
Overqualified? Yet, you did not accept in the firm you have apply. For sure, there is a person who is more qualified than you or the interview personnel wants his relative (colleagues, friends, family) to be part of that job. Of course, we can't deny that there are anomalies in hiring industry. Most of the time, the jobseekers are filtered based upon the closeness of the applicant to the interviewer and not by means of skill of the interviewees. I called them as backer and TrustLogics will definitely exterminate them all.

Damn, that backer thing sure is a pain in the ass for people who are starting out in their careers empty handed without anyone to back them up or help them to get accepted. I am very confident that although it is hard to eliminate this, there is hope to minimize this and trustlogic can really be a great help and a great start in minimizing this thing.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

I believe this would be the case, yes. And I also believe that this is truly what the trustlogic developing team is trying to achieve. They wanna help a lot of people in both sides which are job seekers and the employers. And people seeing this potential will surely invest because they see lots of profits. I cannot wait till I see this platform go live.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.
Overqualified? Yet, you did not accept in the firm you have apply. For sure, there is a person who is more qualified than you or the interview personnel wants his relative (colleagues, friends, family) to be part of that job. Of course, we can't deny that there are anomalies in hiring industry. Most of the time, the jobseekers are filtered based upon the closeness of the applicant to the interviewer and not by means of skill of the interviewees. I called them as backer and TrustLogics will definitely exterminate them all.

Damn, that backer thing sure is a pain in the ass for people who are starting out in their careers empty handed without anyone to back them up or help them to get accepted. I am very confident that although it is hard to eliminate this, there is hope to minimize this and trustlogic can really be a great help and a great start in minimizing this thing.

Well, it's kinda hard to grasp your sentiments guys.  You see, the overall process of submitting your application, getting interviewed, doing the exams, and getting either hired or rejected will never change. It will remain the general practice everywhere in the world for many of us.

And all the so called anomalies one of you cited in the hiring process will never change too, if one has a strong connection within the company then it will be easier still for him/her to gain employment in the said company.

All these, TrustLogics can not change.  But what TrustLogics promise to deliver is the veracity of information of job seekers and employers and to keep to them safe.  TrustLogics also aims to streamline the hiring process, keeping things to the minimum and suitability.

So forget all the traditional and cultural aspects of the hiring industry, instead, look forward to a better employment avenue TrustLogics is wanting to provide.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:24:53 AM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.
maybe the manager has a point not to hire her/he because of overqualified, or maybe the course she/he was taking that time has no relevance from the work she/he applied for!? Because I've experienced working at a fast food company and i had many co-workers studying at the same time, but they're taking course that relevant to the job like HRM, Business Management, and other relatated courses... That's just my point of view, and can i ask what course are you taking that time?

Trustlogics is the way to go. I just hope that there will also be local employment here in our country that will be available at Trustlogic. Corruption is not just in the government but in companies too. Hopefully Trustlogic can also contribute buy encouraging employers to choose only those who are really qualified for the job.

Trustlogics platform will be similar to job websites. Will this run using blockchain technology as well? It is not really a unique concept but at least it will contribute in lessening the unemployment of people by creating opportunities using Trustlogics platform. As for the corruption, companies choosing trustlogic platform are sure of wanting to hire qualified employees. Remember that data on Trustlogic is already verified. This means that the companies will have a more qualified options when they view a prospective applicants profile in Trustlogic.

Indeed it really isn't the first of its kind. And yes, it will also be running on the blockchain technology. But I believe that this not being the first of its kind really isn't a problem and does not mean that it will be less likely to be successful. In fact, I think that this project will really be successful if the team has good marketing skills. This is because while it truly is not the first of its kind, there are not so many that has the same concept. So for me, I think the marketing skills, community service/management and connection will be the ones to determine the success or failure of this project.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:32:16 AM

To better back everyone's trust on TrustLogics Team, it sure made me more confident seeing the CEO's track record.

Sreenivas Dubba started as a Technical Consultant at NTI from May 2007, he made quite a leap to his current position being CEO of TrustLogics and is also a Board of Director presently at Dealberg (which is a B2B platform that allows enterprises to experience ecommerce with ease while providing more efficiency in their procurement activities)

Mr. Sreenivas is also the CEO of TechnoHRM for the past 3 years.

With the above given, it's easy to boast of the trajectory where TrustLogics will be heading, which is up.

I do believe that the Team's CEO is a great indicator for a worthwhile contribution.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

I can still remember when i was in college, i applied as a contractual employee in one of the fastfood chains in my country. I gave my biodata, i was interviewed, was happy and confident in answering all the manager’s question, at the end i was not hired when i asked why the note written in my biodata was overqualified.  Grin. It was sad because if i had this opportunity to store my datas in an accessible database employers can just pick me up according to what is written in my profile and according to their expectations on me and not just waste my time trying to apply everywhere and be rejected just because i am overqualified.
maybe the manager has a point not to hire her/he because of overqualified, or maybe the course she/he was taking that time has no relevance from the work she/he applied for!? Because I've experienced working at a fast food company and i had many co-workers studying at the same time, but they're taking course that relevant to the job like HRM, Business Management, and other relatated courses... That's just my point of view, and can i ask what course are you taking that time?

Trustlogics is the way to go. I just hope that there will also be local employment here in our country that will be available at Trustlogic. Corruption is not just in the government but in companies too. Hopefully Trustlogic can also contribute buy encouraging employers to choose only those who are really qualified for the job.

Trustlogics platform will be similar to job websites. Will this run using blockchain technology as well? It is not really a unique concept but at least it will contribute in lessening the unemployment of people by creating opportunities using Trustlogics platform. As for the corruption, companies choosing trustlogic platform are sure of wanting to hire qualified employees. Remember that data on Trustlogic is already verified. This means that the companies will have a more qualified options when they view a prospective applicants profile in Trustlogic.

Indeed it really isn't the first of its kind. And yes, it will also be running on the blockchain technology. But I believe that this not being the first of its kind really isn't a problem and does not mean that it will be less likely to be successful. In fact, I think that this project will really be successful if the team has good marketing skills. This is because while it truly is not the first of its kind, there are not so many that has the same concept. So for me, I think the marketing skills, community service/management and connection will be the ones to determine the success or failure of this project.

Well i'll say "reputation building" is among TrustLogics key to overpower all other online job hunting communities.

We seldom see verified and assessed professional information on other hiring sites, but here we see TrustLogics working on this problem.  In fact, their endorsement feature (which could be requested by the job seeker himself and could be made by others too) is a good selling point of the project.

Let's see how all these will materialize in the future.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

That is one thing that they need to address. The company going global is not an easy task. They would probably need to have some kind of office or partner with regards to the verification process and also, there would be laws which they would need to look into each country with regards to holding data.
Yes maybe they will have a representative or satellite office in different countries for them to verify all the documents from the job seekers. By doing that they will avoid to recruit a dishonest applicant and to have a good business relationship with many company and to recognize trust logics around the world...
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

What type of jobs will be available with Trustlogics' platform? Since this will be a new platform, what will be the advantage of uploading your profile with Trustlogic's platform to apply for jobs? Do you have a ready market for the jobseekers?
I quote these lines from your whitepaper
"bridges the gap between jobseekers and potential employers"
"aims to build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both: Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs)"

based on these it will be more tedious to use Trustlogics' Platform. How do you earn from these? I know some jobseeking website which earns by collecting fees from prospective employers as well as advertisements.
As far as I know, they did not specify the job that is available with TrustLogics. The recruiters are responsible in posting new jobs in order for the jobseeker to know if they are suitable for that work. I am thinking that TrustLogics will help to become easy and fast to find employers at the same time, it helps the employer to find a job that suits to his/her capability and degree.
What if some jobseeker give wrong or falsificated documents about their identity, how the Trust Logics will know about this or how they will verify it? Because now in the present day its easy to make falsificated documents...
Hm. It seems like a good question. Well, I think it never been a conflict since there are legal documents that cannot be tampered easily. Mostly, there are watermarks which cover the picture in ID to avoid faking of identity. We cannot anymore fool the government and TrustLogics, they are advanced as what we think off.

Yes, I agree on this because obviously, long gone are the days that documents or identification cards can be duplicated and edited/customized that easy. Plus, if trustlogics cannot guarantee that they can really be able to verify documents correctly, they wouldn't even have the confidence to start this project in the first place.. Just an opinion.
Well. your opinion is right and i do believe that the trustllogics will do their best to make sure that the data of the jobseekers are secured and can not use in some illegal action that scammers do and as we can see on their project that is already bee implemented and having a users on it.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

This is a nice one project, I hope it was a free of charge or even have, just a small amount in every candidate because as we all know that jobseekers has no enough money sometimes a hindrance why they can’t find a proper job is because of lack of money that need in transportation, and at the end of the day they don’t have found a proper job.
From the wp:
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified.
Shouldn't it be the employer who should pay to verify information with regards to job applicants? The normal process I believe is an applicant submits information and supporting documents to HR, then HR are the ones who ensures or verifies the information and references on the application because it's their job. If an applicant will have to pay the system to have an advantage in the application, that's unfair since they are looking for a job to earn and not to lose money.
Well, I asked this because in our country this is not new, because some recruitment agency is before you entertain you need to pay some service fee before they do their job to find or to send your data to the company who are looking for an employees and if the applicant has no money they will go home like nothing to happened.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:10:36 PM

That's also some of the questions that come into my mind. how they can verify that the data provided by each applicant is correct. what if the data were incorrectly given to them to truslogic app? What if all countries placed in the trustlogic app will participate in them, are they all able to give them the right job? which suits them professional data and personal information.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

That's also some of the questions that come into my mind. how they can verify that the data provided by each applicant is correct. what if the data were incorrectly given to them to truslogic app? What if all countries placed in the trustlogic app will participate in them, are they all able to give them the right job? which suits them professional data and personal information.

Trustlogic have partnered with validators. They will be the one to verify information submitted by the user. It is similar to background checking. I believe that validators may vary from country to country.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:28:54 PM

The beauty of the project or platform launched by trustlogic is that you can freely share your personal information. You will not worry about it being stolen or get your identity the purpose of trust logic is to create a decentralized ecosystem where users or job seekers can share their professional data on different platforms without worrying.

Trustlogic also guaranteed us that they will not be selling our information to third parties. Currently Trustlogic platform is free and the user have options to be a premium account holder. I think this will be similar to a preferred clients by bank were you get the best customer care and fast response when you need it.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:34:34 PM

In a highly complex and competitive workforce placement marketplace, TrustLogicsTM is the missing link that not only bridges the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both

- can you elaborate this introduction about Trustlogics. what do you mean the missing link? Even though it is sounds new to me but I wanna

know what is really all about.  Thank you Smiley
I wonder whi will be these verifiers of candidates personal information and educational background, will Trustlogic hire CIA to investigate a person’s information or criminal record? Or they have their own paid investigators?
Background checks are usually done by the HR of the company when it's direct hiring, or if it's a big company or a job seekers website, they usually hire third party companies authorized to do background checks.

Trustlogics have partnered with companies that specializes in verifying information. The Human Resources or HR indeed do the verification and background checking on a typical recruitment process but with Trustlogic this will be changed. Trustlogic aims to provide quality data of its pool of applicants. Verification will be done by the partner validator reducing cost and time to the hiring process of companies.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

" Since assessed profiles have more authenticity than unassessed profiles, we not only anticipate TrustLogicsTM to become an industry standard, but also the norm. This will make more Jobseekers adopt TrustLogicsTM "
reference: https://trustlogics.io/

This is the heart of  Trustlogic. The mere fact that Trustlogic is able to form partnership with countries and firms and its platform already has 100,000 users. It can be said that their aim is already accepted and achieve. We only need to do this on a global scale.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

Verification
TrustLogicsTM smart verification system screens every user who claims to be a Recruiter before they post any job or data request.

This is from the website. It is good to know that recruiters will be screened since some do take advantage of people who are looking for jobs. People get scammed and loose money because of illegal recruitment. With the verification being made by Trustlogic, future applicants will also prefer applying to companies verified by TrustLogic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: