Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:01:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
FAITHriot

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:22:00 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.
Yeah, but we are paying for our transportation and food when we are looking for a job nowadays. Unlike with trustlogics, we simply log in with their website and click for the interested company that we will apply for.
I think paying a small amount of TLT is good in my side specially if I know that there is assurance that I will hire. Remember, applying for a job is a money thing also.

I think there is no issue about paying a small fee for Trustlogics compared to other platforms that offer job opening or buying newspapers that contain jobs that are not verified. Most of the job openings are just advertisement from the companies. They are conducting fake job fairs just to say that the company is growing and expanding but in reality, there is no vacancy on the said company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:31:04 PM

Reading TrustLogics Whitepaper. Is "Jobseeker/Applicant" can be a "Peer" if he recommend other applicant on that specified job?? I'm way curious if TrustLogic makes an account for every duties like accounts for the Applicants and accounts for the Peers.
In the way of your curiousity,the current platform of trustlogics,which system have a provision to create two different types of user between Recruiter and Jobseeker that may have services operate depending on the type of user, the user-defined the permission ,that  you will be at 100% percent secured from your personal data.

will really?,,,what is the main function platform of trustlogics to blockhain technology? can you explain this?
The main function of blockchain technology to trustlogics,are  aimed  to develop a hybrid approach from its its blockchain solution which is a very private,to store and retrieve data with user -set permission,and while the public blockchain will be record to transaction,therefore the function of A REST API wrapper will be implemented on top of the private blockchain for
read/write operations. Such an approach would not only help us in scaling for millions of users
globally, but also be complaint with user privacy rules.

so this is the answer to all the doubts and answer of the other people regarding to the issues of the trust logic project platform,
the and it is clearly stated that the trust logic will secure all of the data that the job seekers or the applicants of will submit, based on this information i am sure that there will be so much people that will invest in the trust logic project paltfom
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?

As per my own understanding anyone can apply for the position of the trustlogic as a validators, for as long as they are qualified enough to be one of them

nope you cant
they have the partnership to do that.
if anyone can be a validator i am sure that this project will be a mess!
Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish. Trustlogics resolve the issue of  identification which company face after hiring a candidate. TrustLogics partnered Validators and Independent Service Providers can maintain and leverage their Digital Portfolios and receive ratings for services provided.  if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.

okay, what will happen to those datas of the job applicants that would get hired? are you going to separate it from those datas that are not yet hired? and if ever the hired applicants wishes to apply again for another job in the future , would they still e able to use their previous datas?  

Maybe they can still use previous data but they required to update it for the recruiter will know about their current status, and now with the QR scan where you can update your status and send to many company you want as easy as abc... With the trust logics you hold your own data and your authorization needed in every steps of the hiring process...
Although trustlogics are the best revolution of blockchain technology today were data are very secure compared to other platform technology , but I think we also some by disadvantage  to this case, because  users can no longer freely share their information between different platforms, due to is very complicated,in other words data hoarding is now are the norm,to additional identity, so that theft will be raise.

Why do we have to share our information to different platforms when we can find all the jobs that we need through Trustlogics? And besides with the existing platforms, sharing of information still not possible unless you made it to be seen publicly which can be prone to identity theft.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.
Trustlogics simplifies the processes especially if you are looking for a job. With just a one click jobseekers can do an update to their information and also can allow others or global viewing of their availability status.

Yup, it is like being spoonfed but in a right way, you know what I mean? Lol. But seriously though, this project really is a big success loading bit by bit and is nearing completion every day. I see only a bright future for this project and a lot of lives being helped and changed. The developers that thought of this project are truly amazing.

through the use of these very useful information the job seekers will no longer have their doubt and these applicants can now fully trust their information and data to the trust logic project platform.
this is very amazing, i cant wait to witness the launch of the trust logic project platform
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:29:11 PM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.
Trustlogics simplifies the processes especially if you are looking for a job. With just a one click jobseekers can do an update to their information and also can allow others or global viewing of their availability status.

Yup, it is like being spoonfed but in a right way, you know what I mean? Lol. But seriously though, this project really is a big success loading bit by bit and is nearing completion every day. I see only a bright future for this project and a lot of lives being helped and changed. The developers that thought of this project are truly amazing.

through the use of these very useful information the job seekers will no longer have their doubt and these applicants can now fully trust their information and data to the trust logic project platform.
this is very amazing, i cant wait to witness the launch of the trust logic project platform

More and more people will try this kind of platform where they can fully utilize and find your job according to your skill and experience. The information that you'll input on their database will be saved on their network so once you update it, it will be automatically updated and verified immediately on all their database.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Hi, It is up to you to look for a job even when you are currently employed. Employees always face the issues on working for a company despite worst conditions simply because one can't afford to loose the job. Trustlogics is a jobsite similar to other existing job website. It is not for Trustlogics to impose policies and salary, however they can include your desired salary in your profile or when applying for a job. Job offers are made at the end of an interview with consideration to ones's educational background, experience and other qualification. I think its a good option for jobseekers if they are able to rate a company, on blacklisting companies, I think this could be applied for those companies who are found guilty of breaking the law and abusing its employees. Trustlogics cannot just blacklist a company without good reason.

I agree with Roy.

It would be too much for us to expect TrustLogics to interfere with Labor cases as such.  Let us be reminded that TrustLogics is on a global scale and dealing with local labor laws or each country would be too much of a complexity.

Though, i agree that it would be great if somehow TrustLogics could beef up protection not only for the jobseekers but for the employers too, as such, the blacklisting of the employer might be an option here.

Yet, let us consider that most employer-employee issues are of a case to case basis.

The good thing is that TrustLogics, while an avenue for employment, is also a reputation building platform where the major players are both the jobseekers and the employers.  So should anyone of us ran into employment troubles, it is our rightful duty to inform the community and make the
proper review for a jobseeker or an employer .

That is right the artificial intelligence or the AI of tbe trust logic project can make the work more easier and faster because it is already programmed to its specific work.
The Artificial intelligence also of the trust logic can scan and filter the applicants on the position that they are most comfortable and also on the position that they were fit in based on their abilities.

The thing with artificial intelligence is that it is very handy for everyone because it can save a lot of time and manpower because it can finish a job in an instant that may take a normal person lots of time to finish. It is so easy, just put commands then you already have a worker that can do the job of hundreds of normal people.

I think the Artificial Intelligence for this project will be used to match job requirements to the existing pool for prospective applicants that will match the qualification for the said job requirement. In this way it will be more convenient for companies to find qualified applicants.

There are many uses of Artificial Intelligence to the Trustlogics platform and one of them are profile matching. There is an algorithm that will enable to match the qualifications of the applicant to a certain job opening. That way, recruitment process will be much faster and more efficient.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 06:58:25 PM

More and more people will try this kind of platform where they can fully utilize and find your job according to your skill and experience. The information that you'll input on their database will be saved on their network so once you update it, it will be automatically updated and verified immediately on all their database.

I agree with you. The project really helps in finding a job that is applicable to your professional background and skills. The data stored in their database will always be updated and once you requested for validation of your data, validators will immediately evaluate it and validate the authenticity of the data and documents submitted to the platform.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:05:59 PM

Digital Portfolio for Independent Service Providers
ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History
verified by placing a request through their TrustLogicsTM Tokens. Suitable Validators will be notified
of the request. After successful verification of the background check process, validators are
transferred allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens. Once an ISP fulfils the needs of a Service Requestor,
they can request a rating of their work from the latter. TrustLogicsTM helps ISPs maintain a Digital
Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews.

This will ease the possible job hunt of those independent service provider that will use their platform. Once the skills and work experience data are validated and verifed by trustlogics validators they can easily look for a job suitable for them.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

If i remember right, the jobseekers will be the one to request for a verification of their datas from the validators using their token as payment for such verification. In return the token payment will go to the validators and Trustlogic Platform.
This verification is extremely necessary, in order to avoid fake credentials, work experiences and educational backgrounds.
And this makes this platform reliable to the recruiters.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

If i remember right, the jobseekers will be the one to request for a verification of their datas from the validators using their token as payment for such verification. In return the token payment will go to the validators and Trustlogic Platform.
This verification is extremely necessary, in order to avoid fake credentials, work experiences and educational backgrounds.

The validators will get its revenue from validating and verifications of said data passed by the applicants/job seekers of the trustlogics. I know that the scope of interest of trustlogic is to be able to render its platform internationally so it means they will hire validators or agencies on different countries?

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:34:54 PM

ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History
verified by placing a request through their TrustLogicsTM Tokens. Suitable Validators will be notified
of the request. After successful verification of the background check process, validators are
transferred allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens. Once an ISP fulfils the needs of a Service Requestor,
they can request a rating of their work from the latter. TrustLogicsTM helps ISPs maintain a Digital

This will ease the possible job hunt of those independent service provider that will use their platform. Once the skills and work experience data are validated and verifed by trustlogics validators they can easily look for a job suitable for them.
I bet the Trustlogics Platform will also get a trustworthy and reliable validators in order for this platform to really work and to be successful. In recruitment process one of the important key is that the information or datas of the jobseekers are true and correct for the recruiters to really get the most suitable employee for a certain position.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

I bet the Trustlogics Platform will also get a trustworthy and reliable validators in order for this platform to really work and to be successful. In recruitment process one of the important key is that the information or datas of the jobseekers are true and correct for the recruiters to really get the most suitable employee for a certain position.

They wont be but they must hire trustworthy validators this is where they can have an issue on their platform. If the validators are involved on fraud or subjected to under the table scheme it will invalidate the trustlogics reputations. Try to think if these fraudster validators are involved on the data manipulations on certain employers or company that have some shady background or dont give benefits to their employee this can ruin the platforms reputation. Not only on the employers side but also for the jobseekers.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:05:32 PM

They wont be but they must hire trustworthy validators this is where they can have an issue on their platform. If the validators are involved on fraud or subjected to under the table scheme it will invalidate the trustlogics reputations. Try to think if these fraudster validators are involved on the data manipulations on certain employers or company that have some shady background or dont give benefits to their employee this can ruin the platforms reputation. Not only on the employers side but also for the jobseekers.
Yeah, you got it right. I didn't foresee that. Just to clarify, based on your comment, you.mean. even the recruiters are also being verified by the validators?  If it does, then this got to be the best and really a brilliant idea in this recruitment process. Both the jobseekers and the recruiters will be verified by the reputable and reliable validators. I may say that Trustlogics is really doing a great job!
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

The validators will get its revenue from validating and verifications of said data passed by the applicants/job seekers of the trustlogics. I know that the scope of interest of trustlogic is to be able to render its platform internationally so it means they will hire validators or agencies on different countries?
Oh yeah, sounds good,realistic and logical. Of course, they have to hire from different countries, so that there will be a representative to countercheck the infos and datas. It will be easier, faster and  again reliable if they will do that. It's like having a contact in different countries. Trustlogic has a really big potential to make it big.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:58:37 PM

Is any kind of jobs are available on TrustLogics??. Governmental verified job was also in need to be legal, what process will TrustLogics Project will do??. Is the project first register in government for legalized??. Team didn't discuss it on your whitepaper as far as I know.
Maybe TrustLogics Project covers different jobs, governmental and non-governmental. Of course jobs that was legal only. Team must be choosy on job specially if it is legal on the country and on the law by itself. Legal works must be on the important place second on the privacy and security matters
TrustLogics should seek also valid certificates, legal documents and proof of existence to the company. They should also know the identity of the recruiters so that, jobseekers have a solid proof that their work is legalized by the government. They should also be transparent to the jobseekers because we need to know how safe and secure we are in a company.

Besides their company would be at stake if those jobs they put would be illegal, that is why it should be fair that both needs to be legally accepted. It is also the reason why they asked for legal certificates and other government records which proves the persons interests.

I think a similar question has been asked previously and Trustlogics already made an answer. Trustlogics with the help of their partner validators will verify information "legally". Trustlogics do respect the law and they want to be compliant with the law as well. Trustlogics will have partnership with countries similar to existing ones thus, as a company, they should be registered to be able to operate. However, Trustlogics platform is online and may involve work outside your country and may not have yet form partnership with your country, thus it is not illegal in a sense that the work provided is outside your country. I'm not really a legal expert, but I do believe that Trustlogics will do comply with the law and do their job legally.

I dont think this would be the problem. Trustlogics has to take good care of its name so i believe before a certain job vacancy has to be posted, they will need to require the proof of authenticity of that job or  the candidate itself has to find out if the job is legit before accepting it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:26:01 PM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Yes this very much addresses our problem with employment rates which is very low in the present day. This will definitely help people especially with good credentials to find the job that they want. Also it helps them keep their information private so that there will be no companies can take advantage of their identities for their own gains.

Agreed, if all applicants will discover Trustlogics for sure majority of them will going to have a job for sure, and yet the most good of it their

personal data will be put into safe security location where applicants will be much comfortable of it. Because trustlogics built this platform

to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is completely dependent on user-defined permissions.

This project only shows that the developers are taking advantage to what is the trend as of right now, correct me if were wrong, but most people nowadays rely on internet mostly, so we could also expect that people are much likely hunting jobs online and this could be one of the solution.
You got it. The very need of both employers and jobseekers. They have taken advantage of this problem that’s been profited by most recruitment agencies. And another good advantage is that Trustlogics will be notifying both the jobseekers and employers whenever they find an applicant that fits the job they need and same with the employers.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

Is any kind of jobs are available on TrustLogics??. Governmental verified job was also in need to be legal, what process will TrustLogics Project will do??. Is the project first register in government for legalized??. Team didn't discuss it on your whitepaper as far as I know.
Maybe TrustLogics Project covers different jobs, governmental and non-governmental. Of course jobs that was legal only. Team must be choosy on job specially if it is legal on the country and on the law by itself. Legal works must be on the important place second on the privacy and security matters
TrustLogics should seek also valid certificates, legal documents and proof of existence to the company. They should also know the identity of the recruiters so that, jobseekers have a solid proof that their work is legalized by the government. They should also be transparent to the jobseekers because we need to know how safe and secure we are in a company.

Besides their company would be at stake if those jobs they put would be illegal, that is why it should be fair that both needs to be legally accepted. It is also the reason why they asked for legal certificates and other government records which proves the persons interests.

I think a similar question has been asked previously and Trustlogics already made an answer. Trustlogics with the help of their partner validators will verify information "legally". Trustlogics do respect the law and they want to be compliant with the law as well. Trustlogics will have partnership with countries similar to existing ones thus, as a company, they should be registered to be able to operate. However, Trustlogics platform is online and may involve work outside your country and may not have yet form partnership with your country, thus it is not illegal in a sense that the work provided is outside your country. I'm not really a legal expert, but I do believe that Trustlogics will do comply with the law and do their job legally.

I dont think this would be the problem. Trustlogics has to take good care of its name so i believe before a certain job vacancy has to be posted, they will need to require the proof of authenticity of that job or  the candidate itself has to find out if the job is legit before accepting it.
I dont think there will be reasons for posting illegal jobs in the platform. I believe before they will be accepted by Trustlogics they will need to specify the positions they will be posting and the company is also a must. They must put the name of the company they are representing. If i will be the applicant even if i will be notified by Trustlogics for a position i am looking for I will not be taking it unless they tell me what company is that. Company carry a name and the company name gives guarantee they are legit and not fake.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:22:14 PM

Oh yeah, sounds good,realistic and logical. Of course, they have to hire from different countries, so that there will be a representative to countercheck the infos and datas. It will be easier, faster and  again reliable if they will do that. It's like having a contact in different countries. Trustlogic has a really big potential to make it big.
For sure. How are they going to verify applicants from other countries, if not they will just be gropping in the dark. If there will be applicants from different countries they also have to make sure they also have a team of validators in different countries unless they will restrict their hiring to only one country so they will just focus in that country.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:10:30 AM

This is among the many reasons why i appreciate TrustLogics.

TrustLogics carefully thought of the Individual Service Provider segment too apart from the Professional Segment.

They understood that some jobseekers wouldn't want to be tied down with a particular company for a long haul.  And for recruiters, that's jumping employments which could relect badly for a jobseeker.

But with ratings and reviews, ISPs could actually build their reputation in such a way that they remain credible even if they work for a particular service request only in a short burst of time.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:47:04 AM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

So the verification of the jobseekers' profile is not free of charge? Does Trustlogics platform have a registration fee to create an account? If there is any, how much Trustlogics token would it cost?

As per my understanding there’s no fee on using trustlogic. If they will  put fees no one will use it or it will be hard for them to be known. They need to have a cutting edge to beat the other job platforms
As far as I know jobseeker tokens will pay the company profile and to know if the job is fit for him and to pay the recruiter. Correct me if I'm wrong. They didn't elaborate the token distribution more. TrustLogics Team!! need help for this topic to be more broad for us to know.

I think the quoted part of payment using the TrustLogics Token is quite clear.

And TrustLogics is to employ a smart contract too on such validation request to ensure that both service requester and the Validator are both protected as payments are released only upon successful completion of the service requested.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: