Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:37:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

Verification
TrustLogicsTM smart verification system screens every user who claims to be a Recruiter before they post any job or data request.

This is from the website. It is good to know that recruiters will be screened since some do take advantage of people who are looking for jobs. People get scammed and loose money because of illegal recruitment. With the verification being made by Trustlogic, future applicants will also prefer applying to companies verified by TrustLogic.

The role of TRUSTLOGIC is to be at the middle of employer and employee..
this make the things equal, HOW?
they will provide job to job seekers, but they also need to make sure the they are safety on the work they will have.
therefore they need to screen future employers first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:29:00 PM

i wonder how they would be able to verify all applicants documents? People would be coming from different parts of the world, would they have representatives or offices in different countries to verify and make sure that the papers are legit and the applicant is qualified?

That's also some of the questions that come into my mind. how they can verify that the data provided by each applicant is correct. what if the data were incorrectly given to them to truslogic app? What if all countries placed in the trustlogic app will participate in them, are they all able to give them the right job? which suits them professional data and personal information.

Trustlogic have partnered with validators. They will be the one to verify information submitted by the user. It is similar to background checking. I believe that validators may vary from country to country.

they need to be specific and accurate about the credentials and information of the job seeker and also employers.
they will be the one who will shoulder the fake information if they will not have that.
trustlogic is the one to be sued by both parties if they will let fake info passed.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

Does this will be legal?
this will engage with different countries and each of them has a law for employment.
they will need to do that big load of work to get the permit in recruiting people in the different country for a different job.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

I’ve seen a project similar to Trustlogic somewhere in social media. But their trust ratings of the person will be based on performance like, community service, donating a blood for example, doing community works for free, abiding common laws, doing charities and the likes will be the factors that will increase the persons’ trust and they also diminish trust ratings of a certain individual, like if you violate common law, like j-walking for example, littering etc will diminish a persons’ trust rating and it will be the reason a person will not be hired if he has a low trust ratings. This project is in China.    

I have notice that you have mention common law on both sides which caught my attention and makes me remember about a verse from the bible which says.

Luke 16:10
"Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.

Sorry but I don't want to sound too preachy but I think these little things really have an impact in terms of the trust. The common law sometimes neglected by most people but trusting someone is very difficult if they cannot prove themselves on simple things like following a common law. You can develop your faith on someone if you trusted him on little things.

this make me laugh, what is the connection of doing good thing with such having a job?
donating blood? are you serious?
law! this one is good as everyone needs to follow rules.
Yes. I saw this in a project similar to trustlgic in China. They are also a Trust based platform and the basis for gathering trust are good works. Yes it sounds funny and unbelievable but it does exists and the reason probobly is because they value virtue more than word of mouth. For example, if i get a + trust rating in my profile just because a peer commended me or complimented me, it would be more reliable if a certain organization which comprises of more than one person to give me a positive trust rating just because i did something noble like donating blood or donating money or charity works whatever.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:15:54 PM

Does this will be legal?
this will engage with different countries and each of them has a law for employment.
they will need to do that big load of work to get the permit in recruiting people in the different country for a different job.
What are asking exactly by the way? They will not be providing employment they will be providing personal and professional data for every applicants which will be accessible to employers, companies or manpower agencies as their references for the applicants personal data.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
we will find out after the TrustLogics will implement their project internationally, because most of the country this is the major problem of a jobseekers,when finding the job that is applicable to them. But i think they will verify it first before they become accepted. The question is, if the employed person has a certificate and qualified to the higher position, is it automatic in the company or is the TrustLogics the one who manage on it?

in terms of contractualization it is the governments' rules and regulations, but i think that the contractualization will depends on the company if they will let the applicants from a contractual to regular
No i dont agree with you. Contractualization is not just the governments’ rule. The law permits it but it is the private companies that excercise contractualizations to avoid too much reponsibilities on social rights of their employees if they be permanent/regular employees, that would mean additional loads of responsibilities for them.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

I’ve seen a project similar to Trustlogic somewhere in social media. But their trust ratings of the person will be based on performance like, community service, donating a blood for example, doing community works for free, abiding common laws, doing charities and the likes will be the factors that will increase the persons’ trust and they also diminish trust ratings of a certain individual, like if you violate common law, like j-walking for example, littering etc will diminish a persons’ trust rating and it will be the reason a person will not be hired if he has a low trust ratings. This project is in China.   

I have notice that you have mention common law on both sides which caught my attention and makes me remember about a verse from the bible which says.

Luke 16:10
"Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.

Sorry but I don't want to sound too preachy but I think these little things really have an impact in terms of the trust. The common law sometimes neglected by most people but trusting someone is very difficult if they cannot prove themselves on simple things like following a common law. You can develop your faith on someone if you trusted him on little things.

this make me laugh, what is the connection of doing good thing with such having a job?
donating blood? are you serious?
law! this one is good as everyone needs to follow rules.
Yes. I saw this in a project similar to trustlgic in China. They are also a Trust based platform and the basis for gathering trust are good works. Yes it sounds funny and unbelievable but it does exists and the reason probobly is because they value virtue more than word of mouth. For example, if i get a + trust rating in my profile just because a peer commended me or complimented me, it would be more reliable if a certain organization which comprises of more than one person to give me a positive trust rating just because i did something noble like donating blood or donating money or charity works whatever.
I think this is a proof-of-concept workflow and requires further development as well as investigation into newer technology, But on this platform we use it to identify users if we're going to hire him/her or not. Trusting someone is very difficult.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:26:56 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
we will find out after the TrustLogics will implement their project internationally, because most of the country this is the major problem of a jobseekers,when finding the job that is applicable to them. But i think they will verify it first before they become accepted. The question is, if the employed person has a certificate and qualified to the higher position, is it automatic in the company or is the TrustLogics the one who manage on it?

in terms of contractualization it is the governments' rules and regulations, but i think that the contractualization will depends on the company if they will let the applicants from a contractual to regular
No i dont agree with you. Contractualization is not just the governments’ rule. The law permits it but it is the private companies that excercise contractualizations to avoid too much reponsibilities on social rights of their employees if they be permanent/regular employees, that would mean additional loads of responsibilities for them.
Depends on the country whom you are referring at 3rd world countries are practicing this kind of system and i'm not convince on this kind of contractualization and yes we avoiding that because we are blocking those employees that wanted to get a permanent job.

raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

Does this will be legal?
It could be legalize in their country, Remember China has this CCTV cameras on the street and they can identify you every milli seconds you move. So when you get into the office and you have interview on that day, Employers will have an access on your identity by using their decentralize platform but trust logic is a good choice.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:54:06 PM

" Since assessed profiles have more authenticity than unassessed profiles, we not only anticipate TrustLogicsTM to become an industry standard, but also the norm. This will make more Jobseekers adopt TrustLogicsTM "
reference: https://trustlogics.io/

This is the heart of  Trustlogic. The mere fact that Trustlogic is able to form partnership with countries and firms and its platform already has 100,000 users. It can be said that their aim is already accepted and achieve. We only need to do this on a global scale.
JobStreets technically adopt this kind of system, the concept of this project is to protect the identity of the people, secured data. I also wanted to try this kind of system in the future, Trustlogic is one of the option that i save it on my whitelist.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:01:15 PM

Does this will be legal?

You have a good point there Sir but I think TRUSTLOGICS have already thought about that. They should be alignment among different countries.  I believe that they will base their procedure in the International Standard from International Organization for Standardization (ISO):

Please see below reference for guidelines on recruitment from ISO.

ISO 30405:2016
Human resource management — Guidelines on recruitment

ISO 30405:2016 provides guidance on how to attract, source, assess and recruit people. It focuses on key processes and practices, including:

· recruitment policy development;

· the flow from the sourcing of potential applicants to the boarding of new recruits;

· evaluation and measurement.

ISO 30405:2016 can be used by any organization regardless of type or size.

vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:02:33 PM

" Since assessed profiles have more authenticity than unassessed profiles, we not only anticipate TrustLogicsTM to become an industry standard, but also the norm. This will make more Jobseekers adopt TrustLogicsTM "

This is the heart of  Trustlogic. The mere fact that Trustlogic is able to form partnership with countries and firms and its platform already has 100,000 users. It can be said that their aim is already accepted and achieve. We only need to do this on a global scale.
JobStreets technically adopt this kind of system, the concept of this project is to protect the identity of the people, secured data. I also wanted to try this kind of system in the future, Trustlogic is one of the option that i save it on my whitelist.
Even after landing a job, they are inundated with calls and follow-up interviews. That's why many people wanted to quit after this long interviewed but On the other hand, despite spending tremendous amount of time and money on enhancing reputation,TrustLogicsTM is stepping in to disrupt the status quo
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:09:30 PM

The biggest recruitment tools and platforms in the world is no longer operate with the spirit of sharing
data with other platforms or third party players with the help of APIs. The Internet’s founding
principle – data and ideas being freely exchanged – is under threat. Recruiters and Jobseekers are
signing up on an endless number of job portals with the expectation that their recruitment process
will, someday, miraculously get easier and smoother.
Source: https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

This is the heart of  Trustlogic. The mere fact that Trustlogic is able to form partnership with countries and firms and its platform already has 100,000 users. It can be said that their aim is already accepted and achieve. We only need to do this on a global scale.

It is good to know that Jobstreet finds its way into this development but still I am with TRUSTLOGICS platform. It uses Blockchain Technology to protect every data on the net. Now that Data Privacy is becoming a global issue and even Facebook was one of its targets, I think we must consider a more secure and reliable platform that will really protect our personal data.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:46:37 AM

ico review
https://icoshrimp.com/trustlogics-refines-the-recruitment-industry-with-its-p2p-global-hiring-platform/

shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:03:04 AM

What type of jobs will be available with Trustlogics' platform? Since this will be a new platform, what will be the advantage of uploading your profile with Trustlogic's platform to apply for jobs? Do you have a ready market for the jobseekers?
I quote these lines from your whitepaper
"bridges the gap between jobseekers and potential employers"
"aims to build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both: Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs)"

based on these it will be more tedious to use Trustlogics' Platform. How do you earn from these? I know some jobseeking website which earns by collecting fees from prospective employers as well as advertisements.
As far as I know, they did not specify the job that is available with TrustLogics. The recruiters are responsible in posting new jobs in order for the jobseeker to know if they are suitable for that work. I am thinking that TrustLogics will help to become easy and fast to find employers at the same time, it helps the employer to find a job that suits to his/her capability and degree.
When you go to their site, its just like many other job sites. There you will find an option to register if you are a job seeker and a part if you are an employer. The jobs available on the site will depend on the need of the companies or employers who signed up with the website.
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:34:37 AM

The real question about this is how can they secure the data or personal/professional data of people who are using their platform because we all know that Data theft is widely used in shady transaction and other things. Some people just scan others data to track them and use their personal data for illegal activities. Will the user or applicant be able to see who's viewing their data online or not ?
There is data protection but that's just for the settings of the job seekers.  What do they use as their database? Is it the so called hyperledger? What security measures are they implementing on the system? How many tier?  Normally three tier for US based companies since they would have to pay large fines in case of a data breach.
linuxchip

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

The real question about this is how can they secure the data or personal/professional data of people who are using their platform because we all know that Data theft is widely used in shady transaction and other things. Some people just scan others data to track them and use their personal data for illegal activities. Will the user or applicant be able to see who's viewing their data online or not ?
There is data protection but that's just for the settings of the job seekers.  What do they use as their database? Is it the so called hyperledger? What security measures are they implementing on the system? How many tier?  Normally three tier for US based companies since they would have to pay large fines in case of a data breach.

All the data that resides in the block chain will be guarded by the inherent block chain principles — "Distributed, Decentralized, immutable and secure"

We will not store any sensitive data in the block chain. We will only store hash of the data in block chain. Hash will be used for data integrity

Actual data will be stored by encrypting data in the cloud and with strictly following all encryption key management principles like best encryption key algorithm, more key length, automated encryption keys rotation etc

We will take care of data at each and every step like access to data, data in transit, data store and data being managed

We will follow all safeguard mechanisms of cloud security

Irrespective of where data is residing (block chain/non-blockchain), there will be a continuous monitoring of user activity both automated and manual

Routine third-party security audits will be performed including source code

None of the user's background check information nor social security or related information is stored inside TrustLogics platform

We like to incorporate the Multi Layer Security in Trustlogics platform which protects the data at all levels.

Encryption techniques are used while communicating with the Hyper ledger and Ethereum, which provides additional security to the application.

Penetration testing will be performed for all the servers which are placed in the cloud,so that we can protect our application from intruders.

Even our Applications will be thoroughly tested with OWASP tools for all the vulnerabilities to be fixed before production stage
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

Does this will be legal?

Hello,

You have a valid question.

We would like to clarify that, It's the partnered validators who will be doing this for TrustLogics users. Any data required for verification will only be between the User and the Certified validator. Users will share the data directly to Validators via the API.

These validators are certified and legally eligible to do background verification process.

If you can tell us what do you mean by 'law for employment' we will try to answer specifically to that point.

You can find more details about the project here https://trustlogics.io

In case if you are interested, we are launching a first of its kind Surprise Box Sale, you can know more here - https://trustlogics.io/surpriseboxsale.html
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

Thanks for notifying this review, we would like to tell that there are gaps on what we are offering and what's there under 'Features' how do we contact them?

If you are the right person, can you please email the contact details at support@trustlogics.io? We would like to alter the review so that it reflects exact offerings with accurate information.

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: