Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:21:57 AM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.
Trustlogics simplifies the processes especially if you are looking for a job. With just a one click jobseekers can do an update to their information and also can allow others or global viewing of their availability status.

Yup, it is like being spoonfed but in a right way, you know what I mean? Lol. But seriously though, this project really is a big success loading bit by bit and is nearing completion every day. I see only a bright future for this project and a lot of lives being helped and changed. The developers that thought of this project are truly amazing.

it's more like being spoiled with features and options that are really quite skillful.

As the TrustLogics platform hand us helpful options to work with, we are also given easy enough to define controls for us to practice and exercise our right for a secured and safe professional data.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:34:44 AM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Yes this very much addresses our problem with employment rates which is very low in the present day. This will definitely help people especially with good credentials to find the job that they want. Also it helps them keep their information private so that there will be no companies can take advantage of their identities for their own gains.

Agreed, if all applicants will discover Trustlogics for sure majority of them will going to have a job for sure, and yet the most good of it their

personal data will be put into safe security location where applicants will be much comfortable of it. Because trustlogics built this platform

to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is completely dependent on user-defined permissions.

TrustLogics verified profiles is something that some of us never really thought would come to light.

As profile validation and background checks is something that entails a lot of work and a whole lot of cost too. And finding a reliable validator is always a quest to be fulfilled.

But TrustLogics aim to put these all together in an easy manner of execution and utilizing cryptocurrency too as they understood the wide acceptance of it among the general public.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:03:38 AM

If i remember right, the jobseekers will be the one to request for a verification of their datas from the validators using their token as payment for such verification. In return the token payment will go to the validators and Trustlogic Platform.
This verification is extremely necessary, in order to avoid fake credentials, work experiences and educational backgrounds.
And this makes this platform reliable to the recruiters.

The validators will get its revenue from validating and verifications of said data passed by the applicants/job seekers of the trustlogics. I know that the scope of interest of trustlogic is to be able to render its platform internationally so it means they will hire validators or agencies on different countries?
Oh yeah, sounds good,realistic and logical. Of course, they have to hire from different countries, so that there will be a representative to countercheck the infos and datas. It will be easier, faster and  again reliable if they will do that. It's like having a contact in different countries. Trustlogic has a really big potential to make it big.

Actually, just as TrustLogics intend to be global, their partner validators are experinced global validators who are aware of the different procedures of most of the countries they operate in.  So we really need not worry about how the validators would operate as TrustLogics partnered with existing validators and most of them are surely of high reputation.

flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:54:17 AM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Hi, It is up to you to look for a job even when you are currently employed. Employees always face the issues on working for a company despite worst conditions simply because one can't afford to loose the job. Trustlogics is a jobsite similar to other existing job website. It is not for Trustlogics to impose policies and salary, however they can include your desired salary in your profile or when applying for a job. Job offers are made at the end of an interview with consideration to ones's educational background, experience and other qualification. I think its a good option for jobseekers if they are able to rate a company, on blacklisting companies, I think this could be applied for those companies who are found guilty of breaking the law and abusing its employees. Trustlogics cannot just blacklist a company without good reason.

I agree with Roy.

It would be too much for us to expect TrustLogics to interfere with Labor cases as such.  Let us be reminded that TrustLogics is on a global scale and dealing with local labor laws or each country would be too much of a complexity.

Though, i agree that it would be great if somehow TrustLogics could beef up protection not only for the jobseekers but for the employers too, as such, the blacklisting of the employer might be an option here.

Yet, let us consider that most employer-employee issues are of a case to case basis.

The good thing is that TrustLogics, while an avenue for employment, is also a reputation building platform where the major players are both the jobseekers and the employers.  So should anyone of us ran into employment troubles, it is our rightful duty to inform the community and make the
proper review for a jobseeker or an employer .

That is right the artificial intelligence or the AI of tbe trust logic project can make the work more easier and faster because it is already programmed to its specific work.
The Artificial intelligence also of the trust logic can scan and filter the applicants on the position that they are most comfortable and also on the position that they were fit in based on their abilities.

The thing with artificial intelligence is that it is very handy for everyone because it can save a lot of time and manpower because it can finish a job in an instant that may take a normal person lots of time to finish. It is so easy, just put commands then you already have a worker that can do the job of hundreds of normal people.

I think the Artificial Intelligence for this project will be used to match job requirements to the existing pool for prospective applicants that will match the qualification for the said job requirement. In this way it will be more convenient for companies to find qualified applicants.

There are many uses of Artificial Intelligence to the Trustlogics platform and one of them are profile matching. There is an algorithm that will enable to match the qualifications of the applicant to a certain job opening. That way, recruitment process will be much faster and more efficient.

And going back to the actual topic, i am glad you guys understood how Artificial Intelligence can aid both jobseekers and recruiters through profile matching.

And with that stated, TrustLogics will actually refine the results and a more keen listing of jobseekers and job opportunites will be generated, lessening the possibility of employment disputes since the system already analyze the profiles and requirements and came up with the best possible matches and not a mere random selection of profiles.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:21:05 AM

During a nationwide survey [4] in the U.S, 58% of the hiring managers admitted that they caught a lie on a resume. As a result, honest and deserving candidates may have lost out on opportunities. By hiring the wrong individuals, organizations end up paying a penalty in terms of low employee productivity and higher re-hiring costs.
~ TrustLogics WhitePaper

And the statistics show that a large number of jobseekers would actually lie on their profile not only to give their application a boost but because no one actually guards this type of activity.

Many have stated false information on their profiles and got away with it (and at times even landed a job they do not deserve wherein, the hiring company is on the losing end).

But with TrustLogics encouraging verified profiles, we will soon see a more truthful application process of which i hope, salaries and benefits be more rewarding too.
Anonyms

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:44:05 AM

Quote from: WP
data hoarding is now the norm. In addition identity theft has been on the raise.
(Don't you mean on the rise?) Data hoarding is always a problem for databases and identity theft is a hazard in industries involving databases and CRM. It results in people not trusting the internet with their information.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:49:41 AM

Quote from: WP
data hoarding is now the norm. In addition identity theft has been on the raise.
(Don't you mean on the rise?) Data hoarding is always a problem for databases and identity theft is a hazard in industries involving databases and CRM. It results in people not trusting the internet with their information.

from the trustlogics team themselves,

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.

many information are stored in the internet all around the world, this is not new now!

this is a regular base now a days, we just need to trust the platform as we did  before with facebook and emails.
it is true that personal information and identification are very dangerous online.
but trustlogic has the company to ensure our privacy, and we have a team to sue if this happen.
which will they never allow to happen.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:00:05 AM

I’ve seen a project similar to Trustlogic somewhere in social media. But their trust ratings of the person will be based on performance like, community service, donating a blood for example, doing community works for free, abiding common laws, doing charities and the likes will be the factors that will increase the persons’ trust and they also diminish trust ratings of a certain individual, like if you violate common law, like j-walking for example, littering etc will diminish a persons’ trust rating and it will be the reason a person will not be hired if he has a low trust ratings. This project is in China.    

Yup, I get your point. People since the dawn of time really trusted actions way more than words. Which is why I cannot stress enough how important honoring words are specially in this industry. Trust is really hard to gain from this industry so projects must always try their best to be true to their words and their supporters. Doing the steps in the road map on time is the best thing that can gain trust. I think the developers know this already so I really expect they will do their jobs well.
This is the problem we have right now, too many projects making too appealing white papers and too good to be true promises and at the end everything will just turn out to be a trick to raise money. Trust is really important and once it is broken, it maybe fixed but  doubts will always be there.
In cryptocurrency, expect that the word "trust" does not exist. We cannot find a perfect one where we can earn with our hardship. Bounty hunters does not have any assurance and if I will choose between stable job and freelancing, I prefer to have a stable job. Unless, trustlogics will help us to find a suitable job here in ojlije world. But I think, jobseekers are priority of this project. Anyways, trustlogics is for the community and anyone can afford their system.
As per the problem which you mentioned above. TrustLogics is working to fix this problem and We are going to provide you a best and easiest platform to get job or find a perfect organization.
And for more info click here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
For queries - https://t.me/trustlogics

Trust Logics I must say is a key to solve our problem to unemployment but all applicant/jobseeker may consider themselves if you want the career change is not everyone's piece of cake, It takes a lot of courage to face the unknown and plunge into the risk of loosing what you already have. It can change your selves for good if you follow the right path and avoid all your doing mistakes. Trust Logics is here to help us to achive our goals.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:32:53 AM

Many companies needs experience before you get a job, some agencies deal with temporary position, it might be a great way of building up experience what you need,
In your blockchain technology what helpful guidance can you offer to the applicants on how to promote themselves.
Is Trust Logics have this?
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:55:46 AM

I do have my credentials, i do have the good information to get the job.
i have the supporting documents for that, i have many recognition certificates for better CV.
what do i need more to have the job? what more should i provide?
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:10:54 AM

Does the job offer with trustlogics are mostly home-based?
or they will provide work all overseas? what will be the process?
will they shoulder the expenses?
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:12:16 AM

Many companies needs experience before you get a job, some agencies deal with temporary position, it might be a great way of building up experience what you need,
In your blockchain technology what helpful guidance can you offer to the applicants on how to promote themselves.
Is Trust Logics have this?

Yes, It's true some companies need a background experience or how length you stay in your previous job, sometimes it is very annoying especially if you are freshmen graduate.

What Trust Logics can you offer for that matters? I think Trust Logics is the answer of our problem the unemployment in our country. 
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:36:52 AM

By filter applicants do you also mean allowing people without completely verified information, or is that a totally removed possibility from the platform? Some people won't jump through as many hoops as you require just to add their career information.

you're right. maybe people dont accept this kind of change in a way on how to find job. online recruitment is widely used in the world but to the point that you put you're credentials or character information in order for recruiter will easily find you if you're qualified for the vacant job. maybe it will take more time to people to absorb to this kind of system. but this project is good aswell Smiley

Well, the way I see it, there is really nothing that is bad about this because the applicants and the companies are only necessary or what is needed by both parties(the applicant and the employer). This process is a must when both parties wants to make sure that they can be able to get what they truly deserve. And besides, the employers and applicants are the ones in charge of their info, so there really is nothing to worry about.

As an applicant and user of Trustlogics platform, a person should be aware of his choices. Trustlogics did give us the choice of being able to hide our information partially or as a whole but since we are applying for a job we must also consider this before we hide our information. If one wants to get hired with Trustlogics, that person should at least make relevant information related to work experiences and qualification available for public viewing.

I think the relevant information will be automatically highlighted to remind the user that he can activate this information to be able to get the job. These are work-related information that every employer should see. And this made possible by the use of  Trustlogics platform, where the job seeker can choose who can really have access to this information.
I can't get the grip. If i am applying for a job, why would i hide my qualifications  and credentials or any other information that  will benefit me , unless i.like to hide something. I don't see any disadvatage in making your entire profile accessible to companies.

Work experience and Educational background should be publicly posted on your profile. These shouldn't be hidden because this might be needed if a potential employer wants to hire you. I think the one that should be kept in private is the personal information like Tax number, Social Security number, or any other identification number because these are prone to identity theft. These personal details will only be available if the job seeker permits to submit it to their recruiter.

Are you familiar with linkedn? I think there are similarities with Linkedn and Trustlogics as a professional data platform. And yes, Linkedn was also subjected to hackers attack and many user profiles where compromised. But still, people use Linkedn due to the convenience and with the credibility they have made for themselves. Trustlogics will surely have a better system since it runs on Blockchain and user data are verified by their partner validators.

For me LINKED has no similarity on Trustlogics, because TrustLogics is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private

blockchain to store and retrieve data with user-set permissions; and a public blockchain to record transactions. Which means
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:49:31 AM

The advantage of the jobseeker in online recruitment is that open many doors for candidates who do not live in the same countries or state where the company is located and the disadvantage of that is that depending on the location of the company, the candidates moving the next stages of selections making him argue for the expenses.

The advantage for this organizations is that will have a large number of candidates with different cultures,skills,and different levels enabling for a wider choice.

tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:29:15 AM

I do have my credentials, i do have the good information to get the job.
i have the supporting documents for that, i have many recognition certificates for better CV.
what do i need more to have the job? what more should i provide?

You need to send your CV to your target job that you like. You can use trustlogic platform to find a job http://trustlogics.io try to register thereand use the said platform. Let us know what’s your experience once you sign up on it.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:40:51 AM

I’ve seen a project similar to Trustlogic somewhere in social media. But their trust ratings of the person will be based on performance like, community service, donating a blood for example, doing community works for free, abiding common laws, doing charities and the likes will be the factors that will increase the persons’ trust and they also diminish trust ratings of a certain individual, like if you violate common law, like j-walking for example, littering etc will diminish a persons’ trust rating and it will be the reason a person will not be hired if he has a low trust ratings. This project is in China.    

Yup, I get your point. People since the dawn of time really trusted actions way more than words. Which is why I cannot stress enough how important honoring words are specially in this industry. Trust is really hard to gain from this industry so projects must always try their best to be true to their words and their supporters. Doing the steps in the road map on time is the best thing that can gain trust. I think the developers know this already so I really expect they will do their jobs well.
This is the problem we have right now, too many projects making too appealing white papers and too good to be true promises and at the end everything will just turn out to be a trick to raise money. Trust is really important and once it is broken, it maybe fixed but  doubts will always be there.
In cryptocurrency, expect that the word "trust" does not exist. We cannot find a perfect one where we can earn with our hardship. Bounty hunters does not have any assurance and if I will choose between stable job and freelancing, I prefer to have a stable job. Unless, trustlogics will help us to find a suitable job here in ojlije world. But I think, jobseekers are priority of this project. Anyways, trustlogics is for the community and anyone can afford their system.
As per the problem which you mentioned above. TrustLogics is working to fix this problem and We are going to provide you a best and easiest platform to get job or find a perfect organization.

Trust Logics I must say is a key to solve our problem to unemployment but all applicant/jobseeker may consider themselves if you want the career change is not everyone's piece of cake, It takes a lot of courage to face the unknown and plunge into the risk of loosing what you already have. It can change your selves for good if you follow the right path and avoid all your doing mistakes. Trust Logics is here to help us to achive our goals.

There is a bigger chance of getting hired when you submit your application on TrustLogic, because it will be operating worldwide, so we can expect abundance in job positions available in different countries and not just in job applicants native land. And though referrals are available on trustlogic, it doesn't rely solely on that system   but wil still fairly check on the qualifications of a job applicant.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:51:57 AM

i was wondering why trustlogic doesn't have a marketing on  social media? How does job seekers and job recruiters know that this platform exist? If I'm belongs to trustlogic I will send representatives to companies for them ti know that this platform exist.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:01:53 AM

Trustlogic will be a platform where job applicants data will be matched to the job employers requirement, the final decision will still be coming from the employers themselves. Petty crimes such as jay walking is not something that will destroy your whole reputation and credibility and if ever i would see a job posting requiring me for a blood donation, i think that would be too much and i would consider it a red flag.
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:02:22 AM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

So the verification of the jobseekers' profile is not free of charge? Does Trustlogics platform have a registration fee to create an account? If there is any, how much Trustlogics token would it cost?

I think they neeed to make it free of charge. if not no one will use it. if the platform is famous there will be a user as for the first phase I suggest that they need to make it free for all
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

So the verification of the jobseekers' profile is not free of charge? Does Trustlogics platform have a registration fee to create an account? If there is any, how much Trustlogics token would it cost?

I think they neeed to make it free of charge. if not no one will use it. if the platform is famous there will be a user as for the first phase I suggest that they need to make it free for all

As much as i would also like for TrustLogic to make the verifcation free , we should also understand that TrustLogic has a need to monetize in someway to sustain their platform.  But maybe, they could consider, asking the company to shoulder the verification process once the job applicant would be hired in that company.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: