Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:00:50 AM

Good and well formed experienced team. KYC verified
Already has MVP and two partnerships
Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel they will deliver the promise
I agree on you mate. This project has an outstanding future on hiring and crypto system in the market. The security, vision and mission, solutions,  and all this concept was a blast and its very interesting in every ways. I love the Team and Developers, you guys deserves too much of awards for this.
They are really deserving to gain an awards it`s because they have reached these things already for their project and they absolutely want to provide a good and very interesting project which all the users can get benefits of using their system and besides it is what needed for our economy right now due to unemployment problems.

Yes their project is indeed a cery big help in our economy's problem, that for sure is one good reason why they should received an award. Their idea is so vivid, that they want to help those in need of jobs. Surely, there are lot of jobless people in our economy, just imagine how many people they can lend a hand.

Yeah sure. It isi indeed a big help to our Economy’s problem as well, in such a way that, this can surely be an open door to all jobseekers, having a platform wherein, they can easily find or look job as well. And with regards to the Independent Service Providers, even at home, you can get jobs, depending on the demand.
Defeating this system is very impossible to happen. Building such of this project is a rare type of development specially in hiring and worker seeking. These Team and Developers were worthy of awards and medal for developing such a kind of change in the system.
Well as of now they don`t have any alike project as what Trust logic did and as what you have said that it is a rare type of development specially in hiring and worker seeking, I actually agree with you about that. The fact that this project is doing good and they want to change our economy which is really needed to be improved in terms of hiring and also opportunity to help these jobless person to have a suitable and reliable work for them.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:31:45 AM

Good and well formed experienced team. KYC verified
Already has MVP and two partnerships
Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel they will deliver the promise
I agree on you mate. This project has an outstanding future on hiring and crypto system in the market. The security, vision and mission, solutions,  and all this concept was a blast and its very interesting in every ways. I love the Team and Developers, you guys deserves too much of awards for this.
They are really deserving to gain an awards it`s because they have reached these things already for their project and they absolutely want to provide a good and very interesting project which all the users can get benefits of using their system and besides it is what needed for our economy right now due to unemployment problems.

Yes their project is indeed a cery big help in our economy's problem, that for sure is one good reason why they should received an award. Their idea is so vivid, that they want to help those in need of jobs. Surely, there are lot of jobless people in our economy, just imagine how many people they can lend a hand.
That's right, if this project will become successful and continue their concept as what you have said more people can lend a hand with the use of the system in Trust logic, I am quite sure that this project won't take long before they were going to achieve their main goals.
They definitely deliver what we want. They work hard on this so we expect more on them but Team please don't be pressure on us, lol. Keep up the good work, you guys are the Best Team and Developers I knew this whole f%$#@ life. Keep up.
I know they were doing their best to help and improve our economy which is what they are aiming for, we can only do for them is to support and cheer up this project because as we all know in the near future we can get benefits of using the system of Trust Logic. Looking forward for this project and to the team. Good Luck!
Trustlogic

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:33:47 AM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and verified profiles of jobseekers.
For more info log on to https://trustlogics.io/

cryptazmania

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:57:27 AM

I want to have a little bit trivia with all of you guys yet I don't know if you have already knew it. Well, I am just sharing some inputs.

What is the difference between unemployment and underemployment?

Unemployment is a situation when a person seeking a job is unable to find one. Underemployment is a situation when a person is working but isn't working at his full capability. For example- working part time, working for less pay, doing a job which requires less skills than the person is capable of doing etc are cases of underemployment.

In Philippines, there are always a job-mismatched. Job-mismatched is under in underemployment where the worker's job is not suitable to his skills and ability. Due to the fact that the difficulty of finding a job is too much high, Filipinos are looking for the substitution or part time work in order to fill his time and earn an income.

See here: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-unemployment-and-underemployment
Thanks for sharing us some ideas about unemployment! It seems like I returned in my highschool days. A lot of cases here in my province that experienced the same thing. My neighbours go to the city just to find a job and it is really a wrong move to them. If trustlogics will launch, it will become easy for us to find job to the nearest place in our house, it will give us an opportunity to work in our field and it will help everyone to earn monthly income. TrustLogics is a game play to the individuals who don't have future.

Because finding a job nowadays is not that easy actually, maybe not only in your country but also to many country facing this kind of such a problems, right? So, I do believed with Trustlogics it can really give a hand to any jobless people and of course the applicants must be skillful.
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:03:08 AM

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.
So that you must to improve your company brand.
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:23:22 AM

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.
Trust Logics wants them to place more emphasis on reputation because they use it to interpret the quality of

the job attributes that are difficult to learn before the interview stage.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:21:20 AM

Trust Logics wants them to place more emphasis on reputation because they use it to interpret the quality of

the job attributes that are difficult to learn before the interview stage.

The project wants the job industry to be better.
they want people to get the right job for them.
a job that suits their capability and skills.
an industry that will have a fast and fair hiring.
khuraficha

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

Trust logic gives more solution than what the economy really needed right now and because of the idea and a concept which helps to lessen the unemployment there is a place in which users need a verification for their personal data, specifically for education, past employment, criminal &drug information it will be suitable for the validators and notified of the request in order for the users to be verified and have a decent job.

I agree on this, as trustlogic will not just provide good jobs for many people.
they will also fasten the application and getting jobs.
also, they will provide a service where you will be hired at the right field of your talent.
Absolutely right and it depends on your skills in do you have in your form and for as long as you are being qualified in the system of Trust logic then it is easily for you to be verified and hired as an employee.
Well it is true because the trustlogic system is further reinforced because you can easily verify that you are one of the employees they have received so that this idea continues to be expanded in the future, so the trustlogic continues this system to help job seekers.

it is very nice to know that the TrustLogics is now be the answer to the worlds problem by applying a job. this project aiming for and to give the people opportunities to have a Great job which is really suited for all through the ways of their project system.
Correct, one of the big problems of many country is the increase of job problem, yearly the unemployed was increase because many graduates are looking for a job but if the country has no new company or lack of vacancies then they need to apply in other country. TrustLogics is here to help them find a job in a fastest way.
i agree with you bro,most of the countries in our world dont support that many open jobs for their citizens. many of the people that has good skills and good personality does not have the suitable job for them because of other people that gives false date information to companies inorder to get hired. its nice to see that trustlogics is making moves and offering us solutions for the betterment of the hiring and recruiting industry.

Yes, I see trustlogics as one of the productivity in the freelance business, it can provide jobs in some people who are not have work ever since and it is available for online searching and other positive issues regarding the unemployment record of a certain countries.

With trustlogics platform we can get multiple jobs also, and that is the advantage of online jobs, although the regularity is the disadvantage of online jobs, what we need to do is work hard and we must work excellently and of course the first thing of it all. Pray and have faith in God.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

BETTER RATING equals BETTER EARNINGS

with the project of trustlogic people can be rated by the team,
better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.
Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

That will still depend on what position you are aiming for and what qualifications do you have as an applicant. A man applying as floor manager in a restaurant will surely have a lower salary compared to a man applying as a office staff in a company. That will change as well if we change the setting as well. If let us say the man is applying as a floor manager in a restaurant overseas as to a man applying as a professional in a local company, the salary that the floor manager may even be better than that of the professional. This is surely on a case to case basis. A better rating will only mean a higher chance to get employed but a higher salary is not always guaranteed.

I totally agree on you smith4cris. It doesnt mean that you have a good rating on the platform digital profile you get high salary too, it just means that you only have a better chance on getting hired on a better company.

And in addition to that, a job seekers who has a good ratings is the one who hired immediately compare to those who are not. But a good thing is that all jobseekers will find a proper job in a good company.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
He's correct guys, rating system will not guarantee a good and higher salary for applicant it's still depends to the position they're applying... And when you request to validate your data using validators, it doesn't mean that you will able to get a job instantly because its also depends from the results of validations process...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:46:36 AM

better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.
Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

That will still depend on what position you are aiming for and what qualifications do you have as an applicant. A man applying as floor manager in a restaurant will surely have a lower salary compared to a man applying as a office staff in a company. That will change as well if we change the setting as well. If let us say the man is applying as a floor manager in a restaurant overseas as to a man applying as a professional in a local company, the salary that the floor manager may even be better than that of the professional. This is surely on a case to case basis. A better rating will only mean a higher chance to get employed but a higher salary is not always guaranteed.

I totally agree on you smith4cris. It doesnt mean that you have a good rating on the platform digital profile you get high salary too, it just means that you only have a better chance on getting hired on a better company.

And in addition to that, a job seekers who has a good ratings is the one who hired immediately compare to those who are not. But a good thing is that all jobseekers will find a proper job in a good company.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
He's correct guys, rating system will not guarantee a good and higher salary for applicant it's still depends to the position they're applying... And when you request to validate your data using validators, it doesn't mean that you will able to get a job instantly because its also depends from the results of validations process...
Yes indeed, validations process provide truth and honest review of someone's data and it will only help them to be verified faster and get hired when their profile is fit for the job and position... That's why very important to have clean records in your profile with your past jobs history...
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

Trust logic gives more solution than what the economy really needed right now and because of the idea and a concept which helps to lessen the unemployment there is a place in which users need a verification for their personal data, specifically for education, past employment, criminal &drug information it will be suitable for the validators and notified of the request in order for the users to be verified and have a decent job.

also, they will provide a service where you will be hired at the right field of your talent.
Absolutely right and it depends on your skills in do you have in your form and for as long as you are being qualified in the system of Trust logic then it is easily for you to be verified and hired as an employee.
Well it is true because the trustlogic system is further reinforced because you can easily verify that you are one of the employees they have received so that this idea continues to be expanded in the future, so the trustlogic continues this system to help job seekers.

it is very nice to know that the TrustLogics is now be the answer to the worlds problem by applying a job. this project aiming for and to give the people opportunities to have a Great job which is really suited for all through the ways of their project system.
Correct, one of the big problems of many country is the increase of job problem, yearly the unemployed was increase because many graduates are looking for a job but if the country has no new company or lack of vacancies then they need to apply in other country. TrustLogics is here to help them find a job in a fastest way.
i agree with you bro,most of the countries in our world dont support that many open jobs for their citizens. many of the people that has good skills and good personality does not have the suitable job for them because of other people that gives false date information to companies inorder to get hired. its nice to see that trustlogics is making moves and offering us solutions for the betterment of the hiring and recruiting industry.
In my country, government does not care about the number of unemployed people. The basis of employment rate focuses only the capital of the country. If there is a huge number of employed people on the city then they does not care about the other provinces who have also unemployed people.

A lot of job vacancy in every field and there are many people who applied from it however, only people with have money and popularity will accept. There is an injustice to the system and I disappointed how they treat the poor and fresh graduates like me.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

I guess it matters also in your public files which is not fake or being plagiarize if you are qualified to be hired and in fact in Trust Logic it is easy for you to pass all the requirements with the help of the validators in which they were going to verified your resume and it is easy for you to hired if you have also experience in some services and you will be organized by the system and give you a job that is really suitable to every user.

So in short word having experience is quite an advantage to those who haven't. Well that seems pretty fair for me because If I am the recruiter I'll surely picked those who have experienced the job I'm offering, because they can do it well.

Trustlogics is the bridge connecting applicants and employers. With a pool of trusted professional data, companies can rely on the information they read about the applicants coming from Trustlogics. This aims to shorten the hiring process by relying on Trustlogics attestation and verification done by its partnered validators. This seemingly good projects has received positive rating on its ICO and even got an award. More power to Trustlogics.
"Connect bridges not wall"

That is what trustlogics want to do in the system of employment. They will connect every jobseekers from the company wherever they are. This will become a motivation to all jobseekers that do not get job from their place. This project shows that each of us must move forward to success.
Khayem

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

Yes indeed, validations process provide truth and honest review of someone's data and it will only help them to be verified faster and get hired when their profile is fit for the job and position... That's why very important to have clean records in your profile with your past jobs history...
Jobseekers using Trustlogics platform will have ratings to their advantage if they honestly present
themselves with the best of their ablilities,skills and educational background after being validated.
In this way, jobseekers will have higher chances of getting a job faster.

bunny2018

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.

Join us on Telegram- https://t.me/trustlogics
This is what I like in the concept of trustlogic project that they make sure the user's or jobseekers data is safe if we share it with them, and because of this so many people are giving there trust and support in trustlogics.
Andycalum

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

I guess it matters also in your public files which is not fake or being plagiarize if you are qualified to be hired and in fact in Trust Logic it is easy for you to pass all the requirements with the help of the validators in which they were going to verified your resume and it is easy for you to hired if you have also experience in some services and you will be organized by the system and give you a job that is really suitable to every user.

So in short word having experience is quite an advantage to those who haven't. Well that seems pretty fair for me because If I am the recruiter I'll surely picked those who have experienced the job I'm offering, because they can do it well.

Trustlogics is the bridge connecting applicants and employers. With a pool of trusted professional data, companies can rely on the information they read about the applicants coming from Trustlogics. This aims to shorten the hiring process by relying on Trustlogics attestation and verification done by its partnered validators. This seemingly good projects has received positive rating on its ICO and even got an award. More power to Trustlogics.
"Connect bridges not wall"

That is what trustlogics want to do in the system of employment. They will connect every jobseekers from the company wherever they are. This will become a motivation to all jobseekers that do not get job from their place. This project shows that each of us must move forward to success.

Trustlogics purpose of connecting jobseekers to employers anywhere around the world where they exist is really a commendable
act.Not only they will be able to help jobseekers get employed but also motivates people to be viable. Trustlogics is really doing a lot of help in the employment industry.
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

It is a time and energy consuming platform that is also beneficial not only for the employee but also for the employer. Job hirings must be analyzed carefully and examine every bit of personal information given by the applicants. It is assuring that they will take the job seriously and promised to provided good quality service.
As we can see that even this project is not yet launch in many countries, I observe that more supporters here really want to adapt this project to their prospective country to help their nation to have a better job that surely this project can gave to them.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:02:43 PM

Man oh man, this project really have gone so far from when it just started out. Who would have thought that the crypto world would really want a piece of this project? But now here it is getting a lot of traffic and a lot of supporters. I believe that this is nothinf yet comoared to what is still to come.. good luck!!
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:30:48 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
The technology behind trustlogic is innovative and yes the result of having a trusted and secured professional data is really good and somehow Trustlogic is an all in clarification,message and hiring platform i guess. well it's under develop.

In addition to what you've mentioned Trustlogics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to

store and retrieve data with user-set permissions, and a public blockchain to record transactions. A rest api wrapper will be implemented on

top of the private blockchain for read/write operations.

Trustlogics platform is user friendly. I think aside from the search option you can also filter jobs based on what category you are looking for, what position you want, and the requirements in terms of years of experience.
That is right, trustlogic make the applicant or the jobseekers life easy because they do the life of everyone easy like they search the job what they want if this are available on the trustlogic and they will sort the jobseekers profile according to what they belong.

I agree with you the difficult and long search of the applicant and job seekers for a certain job that are based on their abilities and also based on the interest of the applicant will be over  and this is through the help. of the trust logic project platform, the trust logic has its feature that you'll only enter a keyword or your interest and the trust logic will search on these words that will ve copatible to the job seekers.
You are right! Trustlogics really main goal is to help the applicants and the employers to have a better hiring platform that will definitely give the applicants jobs that are really based on their skills and abilities.
You are right about that, TrustLogics is the one that every countries needs in terms of applying for a job, whereas they can see the difference on the traditional application than online because they see the fast and reliable application on the TrustLogics once they make some try on it.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:34:08 PM

Trust Logics offers the flexibility needed to meet your specific recruiting goals.
All of their easy to use hiring tools are customizable to your company and to your global locations.
They don’t just connect you to job seekers,they are your worldwide recruitment partner.
Yup, that is what makes it so great and so appealing to all the companies and applicants together with all the other people eying on it and wanting to invest or contribute in any way. There is no doubt that this project's supporters and contributors will just be growing in number more with each day. They will be the future of the hiring industry and will result to greater quality of products and so much more. Great job for the developers on thinking of this concept.
I agree! If the project is not that appealing and the users have no interest. I think we are not all here. The Trustlogics team itself is doing great on making its way to the top and also impress us to all the developments and partnerships to all who can really contribute to the project.
Trustlogics project is a great one. I think most of us agree with it. It will definitely help all the users as well as employers to make the hiring process faster, easier and secure. The good thing about this team is that they are doing their best to do everything according to the roadmap and it really impressed me a lot.
And to add to what u’ve said, they are also very active. They make sure they give updates on their activities about this project. Every move they make is seen and announced, and that is good, it gives assurance to investors that they are in a good project.
Ya sure. Infact they’ve already been awarded and they have made partnerships with companies also. Its good to see and hear them accomplishing something for the project. With all their efforts it is will be hard for bashers to accuse them of being not legit.
Totally agree with you BitFinnese it is now difficult to doubt on them. With the awards they have received, if ever they are not legit, the company who gave them the award will also be at risk. So I doubt it if there are still who doubt the legitimacy of TrustLogics, besides it will be ironic since the name of the company is TrustLogics.
Ya sure 1kreasons. This time they need to be careful with every step they take. Thise companies they’ve partnered with will not be quiet if in case they’ve outsmarted them. This time they have already more eyes around watching them.

Trust logis is somewhat giving me a good vibe and makes me think that the developers are trustworthy enough. But yes, we cannot be too sure about anything. But I don't think it would make any sense if they would even think abkut out smarting their partners just for a few bucks. I mean, this is a great project with a great concept, and I know the developers themselves believes in this project so much more than any of us here. So I am pretty positive that they will be nothing but fair to all their partners and users.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

Dear TrustLogics Community,

TrustLogics is elated to declare a valuable alliance with AIESEC- the world’s largest non-profit youth-run organization. This will facilitate #Students by empowering them through #global cross-culture internships & volunteer exchange experiences across the world.
For more info log on to https://trustlogics.io/

Everyday we hear good news or new announcement about their project. This how dedicated the team are on securing a partnership on foreign country and improve its popularity worldwide. This proves that they are worthy for the award they got and they will also get on the future.

It is only a good sign that they are moving forward. Well they have a noble vision and I really wish they will accomplish everything written in their whitepaper. If they will be having alliance with this non-profit youth organization then i hope they will be doing their service for free also. I really hope so.

I certainly agree with you Chikitita2004. Trustlogics team are really doing their best to show us that they are crazy serious on their goal to give us what we wanted. Little by little, they are making small steps on achieving their dream to have a reliable and secured platform to help people to move forward also to get their dream job.
great to see that trsutlogic is partnering up with other companies.
they are getting better and better every single time.
im hoping that this turn out as they planned it.

Yes! The project is indeed great and if this partnership between TrustLogics and other companies continue, then success awaits for this project.
Hope this will continue until it reaches it's goal.

It will, my positive instinct tells me that it will. Im sure there will be lot of investments and many company will partner with this project.

that is really nice to see that the trustlogics have an fantastic performance, they give an time and effort to this project, congratulations in advance to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: