Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
MyInspiration

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:55:11 PM

I have an experience with an applicant which is really dangerous. During initial interview period, I have interviewed and evaluated a certain applicant. Then this applicant was too good to be true. He told some plans that will really help my business to grow. Then I said, I have to call them after they have completed all the necessary requirements. I have conducted a personal investigation on their social media accounts. I have questioned him about his name on the social media account, why he changed the name after the interview. He said that he just wanted to be very private. I doubted his honesty so I don't hire him. My employees than give me updates about that applicant who was hired near our place then afterward go to another place. He then appeared to the news and he was wanted for Theft.

I think this story is enough to justify that we really need Trustlogics.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:14:11 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
The technology behind trustlogic is innovative and yes the result of having a trusted and secured professional data is really good and somehow Trustlogic is an all in clarification,message and hiring platform i guess. well it's under develop.

In addition to what you've mentioned Trustlogics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to

store and retrieve data with user-set permissions, and a public blockchain to record transactions. A rest api wrapper will be implemented on

top of the private blockchain for read/write operations.

Trustlogics platform is user friendly. I think aside from the search option you can also filter jobs based on what category you are looking for, what position you want, and the requirements in terms of years of experience.
That is right, trustlogic make the applicant or the jobseekers life easy because they do the life of everyone easy like they search the job what they want if this are available on the trustlogic and they will sort the jobseekers profile according to what they belong.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.

I must agree with you, because one of these days lots of people were being hired just because of the years of stay not because of the credentials or profession and merit of the applicant itself.
Years of stay in what?i think we need to be specific on what we say so that it can easily to understand.
TrustLogics is a big help to the jobseekers not only because they can easily have a right job but also they will have a record which is even out of their country they can apply also easily.

hiring of applicants by the means of online reviewing of profile is one of the solutions of the trust logics to minimize the time of interviewing job seekers
but i have a question to ask, how can we make sure that these job seekers are capable enough to do the workloads of the said position, if ever they will be hired?
Well, I think it’s not the problem of the trustlogic then, and besides if the jobseekers are able to love their job if they really want the said position, and ofcourse I am pretty sure that they will love their job if the management is equally treat the employee.

Basically the task of TrustLogics is to minimize the time and cost of companies by providing correct validation of the various profiles, further as per your concern, while posting a job employer specify the roles and responsibilities related to job, and one will apply after reading all the things.  So Definitely employee will enjoy his/her job, as they have applied with there wish.

i must agree with you trustlogic, and in additio n to the task of the trust logic,
the trust logic project platform also want to help the job seekers in finding the job that they want the job that will fit into their interests and abilities.

In regardless of what the trust logic project has, according to their white paper about their plan for the job seekers:

Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal&

Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process,

jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get distributed between Validators and the

TrustLogics platform.

So they will hire or will have a connection on the drug information facilities in different country to know the truth on drug test of the applicants? I love the way that they will apply this worldwide not only local on their local area in india.
Well, the drug test is available in some of the company where they will hired, they also have a clinic where all the applicant for medical send to them and the clinic is the one who direct to the company to send the result.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:30:43 PM

I didnt see this advantage before. Imagine TrustLogics will be hitting 2 birds with one stone. TrustLogics using validations as important key for jobseekers and employers, it will also be giving jobs for partnered validators. While TrustLogics is providing a more reliable and credible datas for users and employers, which will help them in finding a job and credible employees for employers, through this TrustLogics will also be giving profit to validators.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:37:44 PM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.

I must agree with you, because one of these days lots of people were being hired just because of the years of stay not because of the credentials or profession and merit of the applicant itself.
Years of stay in what?i think we need to be specific on what we say so that it can easily to understand.
TrustLogics is a big help to the jobseekers not only because they can easily have a right job but also they will have a record which is even out of their country they can apply also easily.

hiring of applicants by the means of online reviewing of profile is one of the solutions of the trust logics to minimize the time of interviewing job seekers
but i have a question to ask, how can we make sure that these job seekers are capable enough to do the workloads of the said position, if ever they will be hired?
Well, I think it’s not the problem of the trustlogic then, and besides if the jobseekers are able to love their job if they really want the said position, and ofcourse I am pretty sure that they will love their job if the management is equally treat the employee.

Basically the task of TrustLogics is to minimize the time and cost of companies by providing correct validation of the various profiles, further as per your concern, while posting a job employer specify the roles and responsibilities related to job, and one will apply after reading all the things.  So Definitely employee will enjoy his/her job, as they have applied with there wish.

i must agree with you trustlogic, and in additio n to the task of the trust logic,
the trust logic project platform also want to help the job seekers in finding the job that they want the job that will fit into their interests and abilities.

In regardless of what the trust logic project has, according to their white paper about their plan for the job seekers:

Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal&

Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process,

jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get distributed between Validators and the

TrustLogics platform.

So they will hire or will have a connection on the drug information facilities in different country to know the truth on drug test of the applicants? I love the way that they will apply this worldwide not only local on their local area in india.
Well, the drug test is available in some of the company where they will hired, they also have a clinic where all the applicant for medical send to them and the clinic is the one who direct to the company to send the result.
You maybe right Xamil but the procedure you mentioned is applicable only to some countries but not to all. Well if Validators can do the job of verification as to whether the drug test the jobseeker undergone is true or not will be an additional advantage to the employers. This time employers will not have to bother sending applicants for a drug test if the applicants has already done it and been verified by the validators.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

I didnt see this advantage before. Imagine TrustLogics will be hitting 2 birds with one stone. TrustLogics using validations as important key for jobseekers and employers, it will also be giving jobs for partnered validators. While TrustLogics is providing a more reliable and credible datas for users and employers, which will help them in finding a job and credible employees for employers, through this TrustLogics will also be giving profit to validators.
I agree with you the validators as important role with jobseekers and employers, we need to have mvp platform so we can try it to some logistics business. We need to pay attention with this product it should be release on the market once it goes live.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:11:35 AM

Basically the task of TrustLogics is to minimize the time and cost of companies by providing correct validation of the various profiles, further as per your concern, while posting a job employer specify the roles and responsibilities related to job, and one will apply after reading all the things.  So Definitely employee will enjoy his/her job, as they have applied with there wish.

TrustLogics platform.

You maybe right Xamil but the procedure you mentioned is applicable only to some countries but not to all. Well if Validators can do the job of verification as to whether the drug test the jobseeker undergone is true or not will be an additional advantage to the employers. This time employers will not have to bother sending applicants for a drug test if the applicants has already done it and been verified by the validators.
You have a point on that, well if that was available and the validators will have a contact to the clinic where they do the processing in drug test, its easy for them to verify if the drug test result is not fake.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:57:26 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?

I don't think Trustlogics is the solution to the increasing unemployment rate. Because Trustlogics is not the one who will create a job. They will simply help us to find a job in a convenient way. But it doesn't guarantee that if you apply using trustlogics, you will get the job right away. It still depends on your skills and abilities that will land you the right job

Maybe its not the solution for many that dont have job but somehow it will help people want's to have job easier than the long process happening before, imagine when someone dont have a confidence to go to the company and apply even they have a skills and abilities on their own do you think they can get a job!? That's good with the trust logics they will boost and give a jobseeker confidence to show their ability and to get a right job by using their platform, and ofcourse it will not be very fast but atleast they already have a chance...

Let me refresh you about the whitepaper they had in it dude, according to it " The innovative services that TrustLogics has in the pipeline will

reduce the gap between Recruiters and Job seekers even further by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the

recruitment industry, which was previously following long and tedious protocols, will be simplifying its processes to a whole new level."

This is really what they wanted to be happen and aiming for.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process.

Is Trustlogics Free for its users? I see how helpful Trustlogics for companies specially for those start ups without much capital since they can use Trustlogics data base to help them find new employees and verify the information provided by the applicant using Trustlogics platform.
TrustLogics Tokens using ERC20 standards. Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History verified by placing a request through their TrustLogics Tokens. After successful verification of the background check process, the allocated. TrustLogics Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:12:05 AM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
This TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and ofcourse especially to those who are newly graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have, for sure that there are many company that available to apply buy the jobseekers now.

Trustlogics is base on blockchain platform they do the best that they can to give the applicants a systematic transaction, and to give them satisfaction.

Well, I really think that we can never be sure about anything in this industry specially when all projects out there can say the exact same thing. The only thing we can do is to do more research about this project and the developers behind it. It would also help if we checked how accurate are the developers in the time frames that they have stated and how they manage the community. Although this cannot give us a hundred percent assurance that this project will succeed, we will be able to get a hint.

Online recruitment techniques have become the most widely used hiring method by recruiters. Many companies are currently using online recruiting strategies, and a growing number are favouring social media as a means of sourcing new employees.The advantage of online job is free to us, because they allow you to post the job opening.

Due to the technology or the technological advancement it is very easy to posts jobs but we dont even know if these jobs are legal or legit and the trust logic is being developed for the job seekers find a suitable and legal jobs for them.
TrustLogics  Blockchain For Trusted & Secured Professional Data is our Aim. Keyword matching, a popular technique for identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume help the jobseeker to find the job easily. You can get maximum opportunity near you through TrustLogics.
we built a platform where anyone can get their profile verified. And Anyone can get a job easily according to their skills and experience.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:36:31 AM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
This TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and ofcourse especially to those who are newly graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have, for sure that there are many company that available to apply buy the jobseekers now.

Trustlogics is base on blockchain platform they do the best that they can to give the applicants a systematic transaction, and to give them satisfaction.

Well, I really think that we can never be sure about anything in this industry specially when all projects out there can say the exact same thing. The only thing we can do is to do more research about this project and the developers behind it. It would also help if we checked how accurate are the developers in the time frames that they have stated and how they manage the community. Although this cannot give us a hundred percent assurance that this project will succeed, we will be able to get a hint.

Online recruitment techniques have become the most widely used hiring method by recruiters. Many companies are currently using online recruiting strategies, and a growing number are favouring social media as a means of sourcing new employees.The advantage of online job is free to us, because they allow you to post the job opening.

this kind of ICO will help jobseekers to find a job that they will enjoy and also that is fit to their credentials, and also help recruiters to find the most suitable candidate for the vacant position in their company. trustlogics will help people to have a so called MISMATCH in the employment industry.

Many country and businesses know what is under qualified applicants and they dont accept them.
but if they see that the person is over qualified they will hire it even they know that he or she can work in much competitive field.
this is the one thing that trustlogic will fix.

Many country and businesses know what is under qualified applicants and they dont accept them.
but if they see that the person is over qualified they will hire it even they know that he or she can work in much competitive field.

reality check: 100 percent correct!
most or some company are grabbing to have a piece of worker that is really over qualified on that work.
they are just setting the lowest but never look at top.
some company really like this way to run.
but we must admit some countries don't have the right number of work available for those job seekers.

This truth is disgusting. In some countries in Asia, when a company hires workers, they are not looking at the achievements of the person. They dont regard what is written in the applicant’s resume. What is important for them is the attitude of the person. If the person is cooperative, humble and willing to learn, they would prefer to hire that person over the one that has a degree. They would train the person and make a better employee out of him.
May be you are right but When companies hire workers, they must look their education background, health certificate,
work experience and many more things that companies required. This all verification is done by Trustlogics.That's Why
Trustlogics is coming to ease the burden of companies in the process of hiring.

Trustlogics platform is the new technology to help people to find job the benefits of this work online is, if you want to work at home they can give you a flexible hours save money less effort, and only at your home with your family, this is the big help to anyone, they can do all you want as long as your work is done.

Trustlogics will benefit mainly companies that want to get applicants with good qualification. Users of Trustlogics are pre-qualified since the information provided is already verified. This will shorten the process of hiring new employees and save cost at the same time.

but i must say the  disadvantage of this online work is depend on the internet. In the event of power interruption
you will be forced to lose several hours of work time affecting your deadlines, and if your internet is down or poor signal
you will be able to get anywork done,unless if you are in the regular office,
they have a generator and fast internet connection right.

self discipline is a real challenge when it comes to working online and no boss, i sometimes take my time for granted saying i can finish my work tomorrow. i would just be surprised that my deadline is in a few days and i suddenly have to cram my work. But given the choice, more people will prefer working online and be able to be with their family, than do traditional job where you almost don't have time for yourself nor your family.

To work in a traditional job it is something that most of the time we don't have time anymore to anything such as to ourselves, family,

wife/husband, to our children or whatever, due to this was our accustomed for a long time ago. But now Trustlogics is here where it can help

us in some other way to give some job to some other job seekers. Which is they are aim to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well

as passive jobseekers, and ISPs by providing a platform to:

• Request for Verification

• Build Reputation

• Access & Maintain Verified Data

• Referral Hiring

With referral hiring, will the one who refers an applicant and gets hired thru trustlogic get referral incentives? I think Trustlogics will be the trusted hiring platform by companies in the future.

I think there will be a reward for this one. Referral System is one of the best ways to have a qualified applicant. There are so many job seekers but they don't know to find a job because they are not aware that there are existing jobs in the company.
We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker.Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish. if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker. 
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:46:59 AM

What're tokens roles in your platform, please?
Any benefits for tokens holders to hold your tokens?
TrustLogics Tokens using ERC20 standards. Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History
verified by placing a request through their TrustLogics Tokens.  Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful verification of the background check process, the allocated. TrustLogics Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.
Great to see how enthusiast a moderator like you! So far, I see your eagerness to support and moderate some of the questions in this thread!
+1 with you and I hope many people like me will hold some TLT tokens because TrustLogics team is dedicated to their project.
It is good to know how will TLT tokens usable in trustlogics. If I am a jobseeker, I will not anymore issue a fiat currency in order to pay bunches of paper photocopies just to apply but I am just using TLT tokens to verify my account in trustlogics.

Thank you so much for your support buddy, TrustLogics will definitely success because we have best supporters like you for this project.
We are happy for showing your interest in our project, We really appreciate your support for TrustLogics.
And for the more information, you can read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Or visit website - https://trustlogics.io/
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:02:40 AM

Basically the task of TrustLogics is to minimize the time and cost of companies by providing correct validation of the various profiles, further as per your concern, while posting a job employer specify the roles and responsibilities related to job, and one will apply after reading all the things.  So Definitely employee will enjoy his/her job, as they have applied with there wish.

TrustLogics platform.

TrustLogics not only verifying Drug test. we are verifying all the requirement of the recruiter. Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal & Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Service Providers can maintain and leverage their Digital Portfolios and receive ratings for services provided.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:38:58 AM

Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
The technology behind trustlogic is innovative and yes the result of having a trusted and secured professional data is really good and somehow Trustlogic is an all in clarification,message and hiring platform i guess. well it's under develop.

In addition to what you've mentioned Trustlogics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to

store and retrieve data with user-set permissions, and a public blockchain to record transactions. A rest api wrapper will be implemented on

top of the private blockchain for read/write operations.

Trustlogics platform is user friendly. I think aside from the search option you can also filter jobs based on what category you are looking for, what position you want, and the requirements in terms of years of experience.
We will appreciate if anyone joins our platform, as it is very secure, simple and very best to all the employee who's are looking for the job in their respective fields and according to their skills. Because every company/organization needs an employee who is eligible or suitable for the specific profile/designation. TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills, and experience.
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:47:19 AM

Trust Logics they want to help jobseeker to get a job,  but some other point,

The job seeker they must know your qualities before you applying for a job,

Leadership oriented, Passionate, Friendly, Competitive, Creative, Competent, Ambitious

Those are the qualities of the applicants you must remember before you applying for a job or position.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:02:02 AM

A business development professional with 17+ years of experience with the likes of Bank of America and JP Morgan Chase,
He is assisting us with an entry into the global market and a sound financial planning.
To Know More About us, Read our Whitepaper Here :- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Join us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

TrustLogics platform.

You have a point on that, well if that was available and the validators will have a contact to the clinic where they do the processing in drug test, its easy for them to verify if the drug test result is not fake.

How about you have a police records and you change now and you want a new life, is Trust Logics give them a chance to have work instead they go back in their doing bad things.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

We, at TrustLogics, aim to streamline the global recruitment industry’s inefficiencies — fake resumes, faulty hiring, lack of background verification, data loss — by harnessing the immutable and secure characteristics of blockchain technology.

there are different law from different country.
they also have international law for overseas worker.
this should be seen with trustlogics.
without the proper permit to run will give them a pain in their lives.
illegal recruitment is a serious case.

We would like to clarify that, It's the partnered validators who will be doing this for TrustLogics users. Any data required for verification will only be between the User and the Certified validator. Users will share the data directly to Validators via the API.

These validators are certified and legally eligible to do background verification process.

You can find more details about the project here https://trustlogics.io

In case if you are interested, we are launching a first of its kind Surprise Box Sale, you can know more here - https://trustlogics.io/surpriseboxsale.html

does this mean that trustlogic will have different partnered validators in different countries? are these validators an individual person that or do they have offices that will operate for the validations?

I think the validators will have their own office, for them to work comfortably in terms of validating the data  or the basic information that will be given by the job Seekers.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

This project is really amazing. With so much feature that solve the employment problems both on applicant and employer. I don't know how can this be implemented immediately, but I am looking forward to this project to succeed.

I see and read on the first couple of pages of this thread that the platform is officially running and have some applicants on their platform but it is only on their local are on INDIA. They said that they are planning to implement the platform worldwide so anyone can use it and find a job through their platform.

You can access their platform on their official website or by downloading their application on an appstore/Googleplaystore.

The TrustLogicsTM platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker. Services operate depending on the type of user, the user-defined permissions, and/or platform defaults. The platform’s public beta phase was launched in December, 2017. The web and mobile apps (Android & iOS) are also available and can be accessed by visiting the official website or by downloading from the App/Play Store.

Woaaah! so the beta platform has been up since 2017 this is good it means that the project is running smoothly and I think they have the guts to success! This will be the new linkedin in the making! Good Luck to the developer and the team behind Trustlogic !
The platform is running smoothly in India. Global implementation is a different thing. It would be much more difficult and I believe some countries with high education and employment rate have no need to use it. There is great potential for global use but they should focus on countries where it would be really useful/where there will be many prospective users(employers and jobseekers).

yes trustlogic system would probably not work in all countries but the important thing is they will be able to help some people wherein their system is applicable. I also don't expect some high end companies to work with trust logics as they would probably prefer hiring and verifying data on their own.

I think they need to survey and check which country are in needed the most of this project, like in many poor country (third world country) the unemployment rate is very high they need to focus there so they can help more users and recruiter in the same time...
joliepearl06

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

Hello can i ask what if i have problems with may health history, for example i had sick before and everytime ill go for for medical examination i always failed because of my health history... Do you think it's better not to verify my health history because it may result a failure or not fit for the job?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: