Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.

I feel you bro, I too have gone through such hassle and I have to say, it isn't anywhere near amusing. It is actually pretty tiring which is probably why there are a lot of people that are currently unemployed because clearly, this case is so common all over the world that anyone can truly relate.

There are so many online jobs available in the market, but mostly some people find job have been scam. So that trustlogic finds a way to make this problem solve they use a new blockchain technology to make it never happen so that Trustlogics they wants to lessen the unemployment rate.
Not just to solve scam jobs buddy. One of TrustLogics mission to solve is the authenticity of the jobseekers’s personal and professional records specially the skills. One applicant can put anything he wants in his resume to impress the employer but the moment they are hired they cannot prove any of the skills they wrote because everything was just invented. So with trustlogics they are going to verify the person’s datas.

Way you go Chikitita2004! You really are amazing on analyzing things. Yes, that is the main reason why Trustlogics was created. Something that we can trust because of the reliability of data. Bad news to those who are just there to update their professional info with LIES. And when they started to work, the simplest thing they have written on their resume is not visible on their work.

As per the problem. TrustLogics is working to fix this problem and We are going to provide you a best and easiest platform to get the job or find a perfect organization. when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills, and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get the job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.

I hope that TrustLigics will also be available for Freelancer like me. It is really great to work at the comfort of your home without the hassle of going to the rush hour of traffic and hectic schedules and deadlines. I am able to get clients online and finish my work on my own schedule.

i do think that freelancer is a jobseeker as well. and i know we as a freelancer will have a work in their platform if recruiter that register in trustlogic need a freelancers like us that is qualified for them in a specific job.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.

I must agree with you, because one of these days lots of people were being hired just because of the years of stay not because of the credentials or profession and merit of the applicant itself.
Years of stay in what?i think we need to be specific on what we say so that it can easily to understand.
TrustLogics is a big help to the jobseekers not only because they can easily have a right job but also they will have a record which is even out of their country they can apply also easily.

hiring of applicants by the means of online reviewing of profile is one of the solutions of the trust logics to minimize the time of interviewing job seekers
but i have a question to ask, how can we make sure that these job seekers are capable enough to do the workloads of the said position, if ever they will be hired?
Well, I think it’s not the problem of the trustlogic then, and besides if the jobseekers are able to love their job if they really want the said position, and ofcourse I am pretty sure that they will love their job if the management is equally treat the employee.

Basically the task of TrustLogics is to minimize the time and cost of companies by providing correct validation of the various profiles, further as per your concern, while posting a job employer specify the roles and responsibilities related to job, and one will apply after reading all the things.  So Definitely employee will enjoy his/her job, as they have applied with there wish.

i must agree with you trustlogic, and in additio n to the task of the trust logic,
the trust logic project platform also want to help the job seekers in finding the job that they want the job that will fit into their interests and abilities.

In regardless of what the trust logic project has, according to their white paper about their plan for the job seekers:

Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal&

Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process,

jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get distributed between Validators and the

TrustLogics platform.

So they will hire or will have a connection on the drug information facilities in different country to know the truth on drug test of the applicants? I love the way that they will apply this worldwide not only local on their local area in india.
Well, this is not new in the other agency or online application, but one thing for sure to make trustlogic different from others is that they can provide a better company whereas the jobseekers will be show their skills to be hired in the company where they apply.

But there is a disadvantage, even though you will get more applications to choose from, more isn’t always better. Some concerned talent acquisition
professionals have gone so far as to ask – do job boards work anymore? The surplus of unqualified applicants
is one of the biggest disadvantages of internet recruiting. You could spend long periods of time sorting through the
applications, especially if you don’t have recruiting software that leverages one of the best applicant tracking systems
available.
Well, i think in this case you are right, it is some sort of disadvantages on trustlogic, but it is easy to determine if the applicant is not suited for what they applying for, and truslogic will easily found that but i hope they will send an email to the jobseeker if that so, so that they don't wait for nothing and look for a job again where they where hired.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
The technology behind trustlogic is innovative and yes the result of having a trusted and secured professional data is really good and somehow Trustlogic is an all in clarification,message and hiring platform i guess. well it's under develop.

In addition to what you've mentioned Trustlogics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to

store and retrieve data with user-set permissions, and a public blockchain to record transactions. A rest api wrapper will be implemented on

top of the private blockchain for read/write operations.

Trustlogics platform is user friendly. I think aside from the search option you can also filter jobs based on what category you are looking for, what position you want, and the requirements in terms of years of experience.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.

that's right! the trust logics is a new form of hiring applicants for me it is a big help to the recruiters
and also to the applicants to minimize the time allotted in terms of hiring deserving and quality workers that will help their company to prosper.

And in addition to the statement above these people doesn't have any experience in terms of the field that so in trust logics the project platform will hire people or applicants who are deserving and also has an experince in the said profession.
This TrustLogics is a big help for every applicant and ofcourse especially to those who are newly graduates now that they can easily apply and send the information and personal data that they have, for sure that there are many company that available to apply buy the jobseekers now.

Trustlogics is base on blockchain platform they do the best that they can to give the applicants a systematic transaction, and to give them satisfaction.

Well, I really think that we can never be sure about anything in this industry specially when all projects out there can say the exact same thing. The only thing we can do is to do more research about this project and the developers behind it. It would also help if we checked how accurate are the developers in the time frames that they have stated and how they manage the community. Although this cannot give us a hundred percent assurance that this project will succeed, we will be able to get a hint.

Online recruitment techniques have become the most widely used hiring method by recruiters. Many companies are currently using online recruiting strategies, and a growing number are favouring social media as a means of sourcing new employees.The advantage of online job is free to us, because they allow you to post the job opening.

this kind of ICO will help jobseekers to find a job that they will enjoy and also that is fit to their credentials, and also help recruiters to find the most suitable candidate for the vacant position in their company. trustlogics will help people to have a so called MISMATCH in the employment industry.

Many country and businesses know what is under qualified applicants and they dont accept them.
but if they see that the person is over qualified they will hire it even they know that he or she can work in much competitive field.
this is the one thing that trustlogic will fix.

Many country and businesses know what is under qualified applicants and they dont accept them.
but if they see that the person is over qualified they will hire it even they know that he or she can work in much competitive field.

reality check: 100 percent correct!
most or some company are grabbing to have a piece of worker that is really over qualified on that work.
they are just setting the lowest but never look at top.
some company really like this way to run.
but we must admit some countries don't have the right number of work available for those job seekers.

This truth is disgusting. In some countries in Asia, when a company hires workers, they are not looking at the achievements of the person. They dont regard what is written in the applicant’s resume. What is important for them is the attitude of the person. If the person is cooperative, humble and willing to learn, they would prefer to hire that person over the one that has a degree. They would train the person and make a better employee out of him.
May be you are right but When companies hire workers, they must look their education background, health certificate,
work experience and many more things that companies required. This all verification is done by Trustlogics.That's Why
Trustlogics is coming to ease the burden of companies in the process of hiring.

Trustlogics platform is the new technology to help people to find job the benefits of this work online is, if you want to work at home they can give you a flexible hours save money less effort, and only at your home with your family, this is the big help to anyone, they can do all you want as long as your work is done.

Trustlogics will benefit mainly companies that want to get applicants with good qualification. Users of Trustlogics are pre-qualified since the information provided is already verified. This will shorten the process of hiring new employees and save cost at the same time.

but i must say the  disadvantage of this online work is depend on the internet. In the event of power interruption
you will be forced to lose several hours of work time affecting your deadlines, and if your internet is down or poor signal
you will be able to get anywork done,unless if you are in the regular office,
they have a generator and fast internet connection right.

self discipline is a real challenge when it comes to working online and no boss, i sometimes take my time for granted saying i can finish my work tomorrow. i would just be surprised that my deadline is in a few days and i suddenly have to cram my work. But given the choice, more people will prefer working online and be able to be with their family, than do traditional job where you almost don't have time for yourself nor your family.

To work in a traditional job it is something that most of the time we don't have time anymore to anything such as to ourselves, family,

wife/husband, to our children or whatever, due to this was our accustomed for a long time ago. But now Trustlogics is here where it can help

us in some other way to give some job to some other job seekers. Which is they are aim to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well

as passive jobseekers, and ISPs by providing a platform to:

• Request for Verification

• Build Reputation

• Access & Maintain Verified Data

• Referral Hiring

With referral hiring, will the one who refers an applicant and gets hired thru trustlogic get referral incentives? I think Trustlogics will be the trusted hiring platform by companies in the future.
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.

I must agree with you, because one of these days lots of people were being hired just because of the years of stay not because of the credentials or profession and merit of the applicant itself.
Years of stay in what?i think we need to be specific on what we say so that it can easily to understand.
TrustLogics is a big help to the jobseekers not only because they can easily have a right job but also they will have a record which is even out of their country they can apply also easily.

hiring of applicants by the means of online reviewing of profile is one of the solutions of the trust logics to minimize the time of interviewing job seekers
but i have a question to ask, how can we make sure that these job seekers are capable enough to do the workloads of the said position, if ever they will be hired?
Well, I think it’s not the problem of the trustlogic then, and besides if the jobseekers are able to love their job if they really want the said position, and ofcourse I am pretty sure that they will love their job if the management is equally treat the employee.

Basically the task of TrustLogics is to minimize the time and cost of companies by providing correct validation of the various profiles, further as per your concern, while posting a job employer specify the roles and responsibilities related to job, and one will apply after reading all the things.  So Definitely employee will enjoy his/her job, as they have applied with there wish.

i must agree with you trustlogic, and in additio n to the task of the trust logic,
the trust logic project platform also want to help the job seekers in finding the job that they want the job that will fit into their interests and abilities.

In regardless of what the trust logic project has, according to their white paper about their plan for the job seekers:

Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal&

Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process,

jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get distributed between Validators and the

TrustLogics platform.

So they will hire or will have a connection on the drug information facilities in different country to know the truth on drug test of the applicants? I love the way that they will apply this worldwide not only local on their local area in india.
Well, this is not new in the other agency or online application, but one thing for sure to make trustlogic different from others is that they can provide a better company whereas the jobseekers will be show their skills to be hired in the company where they apply.

But there is a disadvantage, even though you will get more applications to choose from, more isn’t always better. Some concerned talent acquisition
professionals have gone so far as to ask – do job boards work anymore? The surplus of unqualified applicants
is one of the biggest disadvantages of internet recruiting. You could spend long periods of time sorting through the
applications, especially if you don’t have recruiting software that leverages one of the best applicant tracking systems
available.
Well, i think in this case you are right, it is some sort of disadvantages on trustlogic, but it is easy to determine if the applicant is not suited for what they applying for, and truslogic will easily found that but i hope they will send an email to the jobseeker if that so, so that they don't wait for nothing and look for a job again where they where hired.

and since there is payment for the verification, i hope they will also consider the verification payment after the employer made a pick out of the matches for the job description. this way job seekers can save some money incase there would be some additional data that they would add later on and that would also need to be verified.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.

Recruiters can actually filter applicants based on the requirements they need. I do hope that this is also true for applicants. Applicants should also be able to choose their employers properly. Trustlogics concept is great since it aims to provide Trusted data for both applicants and recruiters.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process. And Jobseeker and organization use That time, energy, resources and money Jobseeker and organization can use in for their personal benefits.

Hi TrustLogics! How does Smart verification platform works by the way? Who will be the verifier? Who will give ratings and reviews to jobseekers, former employers? How are trust ratings build based on what?

As per my understanding reading through the WhitePaper of TrustLogics, reputation building are done by both the jobseekers and employers.  Though as mentioned, it is usually a request from the Professionals or ISPs (Independent Service Providers) to have their work rated and reviewed by the service requestor so as to promulgate their so called Digital Portfolio and the basis will range from quality of work, to speed, scope, and the likes.

The rating can be done once the applicant is hired right? I think the rating of employers is good, but for jobseekers this might bring some discrimination for them in the future. I the rating can be done to freelancers but for regular employees this is not advisable.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:55:22 PM

Education Qualification
Previous Employment
Skill certificates
Drug history
Criminal records

we have been into this requirements even before.
this runs decades of years. we are wanting a fast phase and now this trustlogic is here and we are questioning them.
we must first to learn how to trust and we will reach on what we want.
they will be a good provider, this will be sure.

It won't be the first time for anyone applying for a job to apply and submit their personal datas and information but was not hired in the end.  And no one ever question what happened to their papers submitted on different HR company. The process is similar to this , only it is in a digital way.
Information will be submitted and kept by TrustLogics. Question is will the employers not only have access to jobseeker's information once the jobseeker allowed it but also have the right to print and have copies of the jobseekers information?
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:07:48 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 05:17:53 PM by tokeisou

Education Qualification
Previous Employment
Skill certificates
Drug history
Criminal records

we have been into this requirements even before.
this runs decades of years. we are wanting a fast phase and now this trustlogic is here and we are questioning them.
we must first to learn how to trust and we will reach on what we want.
they will be a good provider, this will be sure.

It won't be the first time for anyone applying for a job to apply and submit their personal datas and information but was not hired in the end.  And no one ever question what happened to their papers submitted on different HR company. The process is similar to this , only it is in a digital way.
Information will be submitted and kept by TrustLogics. Question is will the employers not only have access to jobseeker's information once the jobseeker allowed it but also have the right to print and have copies of the jobseekers information?
I believe that should still be covered by data privacy acts since it's a person's personal private information. In case an employer accesses a jobseeker's information through the platform, the printed document should contain "Confidential, For official use only" clause and should be shredded after a period of time.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:16:10 PM

how to get a job outside cryptocommunity or blockchain.

1. you will look for a job and go to their office.
2. apply with your CV or bio-data
3. you will be screened and do some interview and examination.
4. once accepted you need to pass your requirements including public documents and medical certificate.
4. YOU SHARED YOUR INFORMATION BEFORE GETTING JOB.

how to get job with TRUSTLOGIC?

problem: YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THE COMPANY!!
Nice comparison! There are lot of steps using the old ways of applying but it takes only one when we will use trustlogics application.
I am imagining that after we store our documents, we only swipe whenever there is a company that offers a job. Just like bountyhive but in this case, the following requirements should fit to our documents and needed by the company. Where will beta version will launch?
That is one of the advantages of online job sites since most of them gives you the opportunity to search for open jobs or available jobs, then select which ones would you send your information to!
Well, when applying for a job, you really have to give your information to them because that's the process, or rather the normal process and it would still be the same when using online platforms, it's just that it's faster since it's online.

Effect of your problem: You wont be hired by any company since they will not be able to view your credential as potential employee of their company. Even businesses do make advertisement and promotion to sell their products. As employees we actually sell our professional services to the company. For them to be able to decide if we fit the job, they need to get your information. If you still don't want to share your information to the company, its better for you to become an entrepreneur or business person.

Yes I gree, why can you keep other information to the company you applying, is there something wrong to your credentials? TRUST is the number one rule need in the company so that TRUSTLOGICS giving us the opportunity to find you a job or work.

that is right do not hide your background to the trust logic because the trust logic project platform is being developed to help you and also to help other job seekers to find a job that will fit to your profession and interests as an individua
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:29:51 PM

Very cool that with the help of TrustLogics Internet service providers can support and extend the digital portfolio containing ratings and reviews, anywhere!

with the help also of the trust logics project platform the job seekers will find jobs that connected to their interests and field.
by this it will become easy to the recruiters to find an applicants that very capable to their vacant position.

Trustlogic is making it easier for employer and job seeker to meet in between, and trust logic is the one in between them. There are thousands of jobs available worldwide, thousand of applicants across the globe, trust logic is bridging the gap by matching these two together.  

TrustLogics is not only bridging the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to
build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs).

That was great! the traditional way of hiring attempts to do this verification by simply using background checks. But if the previous company doesn't exist anymore which believed to be closed already, there's no way that they can verify. But by Trustlogics, there is an available database of companies which we can verify the status of the company and if it does really exist in the past.
And if they did exist in the past how are they going to verify the person personally? I have seen cases like that. The applicant listed in his resume his previous work experiences but when she was interviewed she was asked by the employer to privide employment certificates from each of those past jobs, but since the company has closed already, theough they believe the company existed but they cant verify anymore the person’s claim to be an employee there.
I think the only solution to this is, the applicant has to make sure that if there is no way for him to provide employment certificate from a certain employment company then he should not put it in the list of his previous jobs. It cant be verified so there is no use of putting it there or it can be regarded as a lie.

i dont think thats a good idea, in order for the applicant to get the job they want they need to put all the information needed for the recruiter to find if this applicant is suitable for the position. even if the certain company is closed and cant provide employment certificate theres still a way that the applicant can tell that he work their in the past the recruiter can check or call his trusted character reference in which that person was working with him before in that same company.
The applicant must still have a certificate of employment. The company must still have a contact person even if it's closed, or the contact of the person who signed the certificate can be provided. There's a process for these things in other countries and where there's a will, there's a way.

Yes, you are absolutely right. It is a no brainer that there is and will always be a need for a certificate of employment so that the jobseeker or freelancer can be sure about the job. And of course, if it is really wanted, there really is a way to make it happen. It is only just a matter of how much it is wanted.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

Do i need to have all the credential ready for applying on this trustlogic?
what are the kind of certificate and documents do i need?
i hope resume is the only thing i need to submit first, and others will follow once i am with the future employer.
i do love the new idea of having the job online but i am afraid for my personal information to be exposed in public especially online.

As per my own understanding kikoman you just need to give your basic information.
just like in the curriculum vitae or resume and the credentials that you have and if the company call you that is the time that you will.bring it to the company.
The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a
jobseeker’s resume.
We need some basic information like Education Qualification certificates, Previous Employment Detail, and Skill certificates.

i will recommend this project also to my friends as well as my relatives, because the trust logic project platform will help us to find jobs easier ,
and lastly i will support this one of a kind project because of their unique fearure.

Nice, not only did you help your relatives and friends to be able to find jobs, you have also helped this project to get more traffic in its platform or more people using it. And by talking about this project, you can also be able to influence other people who are not interested on cryptos to be interested finally.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:36:44 PM

Who will request to verify the certificate from a jobseeker, is it the recruiter or the jobseeker? Forgive me I know this question is ridiculous but i ask anyway, is it ok to use trust logics platform by the recruiter only to hire jobseeker and not to have their verified data? Maybe to save money...
TrustLogics have validators whom jobseekers can hire to validate of verify his personal and professional datas, this way it will be more easier for employers to hire him if his profile is validated. It means everything about him and everything written about him in his profile is true and not just invented.
I think i read this in their whitepaper that validation of a jobseeker's credentials like educational background, health history, previous job history are optional and still the jobseeker has right to decide on whether he want to reveal their professional data... For me if im a jobseeker i will gladly want to verify all my credentials to have an advantage to other and build a good reputation on my profile, though i need to purchase token...

Yea. Having your profile validated is a plus for the users or jobseekers. Because of this, employers dont have to doubt on the validity and the authenticity of the person’s data since it is already been proven. It means it is not fake. So there will be no chance in TrustLogics platform to create dummy accounts unlike facebook and other social network, you can make profiles as much as you can as long as you have email address, you will not be verified.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:42:21 PM

Its good to see that Trustlogics is very active in answering concerns regarding the project. In some of the new projects that I visited you can see that its very rare to see a response from the project owner themselves. Cheers to you Trustlogics.

Yes you are right. It is really great to see that the trustlogics team are really hands on and are giving lots of efforts in communicating with their supporters or people who are interested with the project. This is a great advantage to others that do not give much importance in communicating with the community and answering questions.
I’m also amazed that the thread is constantly moderated And every question raised are answered clearly as well as every doubtful statements are being cleared also. If you will check their twitter and facebook you will see that they are full of updates too. Well, i wish them goodluck for their hard work and sincerity.
You got it Ahuvali, this way investors will not be walking in the dark groping, not knowing which direction to do since they are well guided by the dev of this project. Now all my doubts a re also cleared all my questions are answered too.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:07:56 PM

TrustLogics platform.

What have said to the Whitepaper are professional credentials, we have to confirm If the medical examinations are included and will take place after hiring an individual or  Trustlogics will also cater validation of results to different medical testing centers. I think this is easy because they will surely give lists of medical establishments. This is really a great and huge project.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

TrustLogics platform.

What have said to the Whitepaper are professional credentials, we have to confirm If the medical examinations are included and will take place after hiring an individual or  Trustlogics will also cater validation of results to different medical testing centers. I think this is easy because they will surely give lists of medical establishments. This is really a great and huge project.
Medical examinations are included just like submitting an all in one documents in one bio data. Trustlogics will be able to compete in logistics market as a results to different companies this is highly recommended by professional who would like to use their platform, Contractors/hiring company team will choose this kind of system.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:11:36 PM

Who will request to verify the certificate from a jobseeker, is it the recruiter or the jobseeker? Forgive me I know this question is ridiculous but i ask anyway, is it ok to use trust logics platform by the recruiter only to hire jobseeker and not to have their verified data? Maybe to save money...
TrustLogics have validators whom jobseekers can hire to validate of verify his personal and professional datas, this way it will be more easier for employers to hire him if his profile is validated. It means everything about him and everything written about him in his profile is true and not just invented.
I think i read this in their whitepaper that validation of a jobseeker's credentials like educational background, health history, previous job history are optional and still the jobseeker has right to decide on whether he want to reveal their professional data... For me if im a jobseeker i will gladly want to verify all my credentials to have an advantage to other and build a good reputation on my profile, though i need to purchase token...

That is a right decision I think. If you don't have anything to hide, why are you hesitant to do that? I think verifying your details and credentials is part of your protection for your data. Once verified, when someone claims and want to use your credentials, they will be easily identified when the data verification didn't match.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:55:53 AM

We are going to provide jobseeker a best and easiest platform to get the job or find a perfect organization. if jobseeker wishes to validate the profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. And TrustLogics making employer’s decision-making process smoother.

It will be the  job seeker who will pay for the verification of the profile, it seems. It would be like to make your application better than the others, pay for verification of your information. That's what makes it different from other job sites.
It's a one  time application. It would be useful when you are looking for a new job. It would be really useful for a person whose job is short term, a person who is always looking for a job every now and then since he would just need to add his last employment in the work history(or a person who regularly quits his job jk).
Thank's for the reply trust logics now i know the process, and that's true @shourisha one time application only but it can use all the time while you are in the state of applying jobs or if you already hired for me is very reasonable and your verified data will add to your profile as good remarks to help you get a job...
Thank You so much for showing your interest in our project, We really appreciate your support for TrustLogics.

And for the more information you can read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf  Or visit website - https://trustlogics.io/
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

We are going to provide jobseeker a best and easiest platform to get the job or find a perfect organization. if jobseeker wishes to validate the profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. And TrustLogics making employer’s decision-making process smoother.

It will be the job seeker who will pay for the verification of the profile, it seems. It would be like to make your application better than the others, pay for verification of your information. That's what makes it different from other job sites.
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results.

And soon they will get the right job for their capabilities and skills?
everything will run smooth as long we (jobseekers) will follow what the rule of the platform is.
how will people be safe? or be sure that the information and documents are in safe and will never share online.

nothing is sure, but for those who would want to get a job and be employed to be able to earn a living , they will definitely take risk and succeed than be safe but hungry. It is like a person working as a driver knows that road accidents happened everyday on the road but still risk driving and working to earn.

Everyone who are eager to make or find a job will do all they can to get it even if they will go through the hole of the needle. Some people think online applications for job won't secure you a spot on the job you want but with this platform you can get it if you fill up all of you working credentials.

You will surely be safe with your identity whether personal data or professional information with TrustLogic. At TrustLogics we value user data privacy. We built this platform to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is completely dependent on user-defined permissions.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:23:43 AM

Independent Service Providers Segment
The Independent Service Providers (ISPs) Segment consists of self-employed or contractual individuals whose line of work involves manual work taking place within the confines of a service requestor’s nearby environment, such as a home or other personal property.

This is good for those people who are contractors or have an independent job like machinist, laborer, carpenter and etc etc. They can easily find a job within the city with the use of this TrustLogics platform. I like the Idea of this because some of my close friends and relative have the laborer skills that they can apply on the service section of the platform.

This platform can surely help independent people who are looking for a job like a carpenter. We know that carpentry is a hard work and people who are carpenter are looking for job manually by asking people what they can do or do house to house offering their service but with the use of trustlogic platform they can easily post a job there and an employer can easily see their experience and get accepted.
TrustLogics help all the people who looking for the job either professional and laborer skill person. TrustLogics is a platform where anyone can get registered, it doesn't matter that person is from any official work background or from any laborer background we built a platform where anyone can get their profile verified. And he or she can get a job easily according to their skills and experience.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:31:06 AM

This project is really amazing. With so much feature that solve the employment problems both on applicant and employer. I don't know how can this be implemented immediately, but I am looking forward to this project to succeed.

I see and read on the first couple of pages of this thread that the platform is officially running and have some applicants on their platform but it is only on their local are on INDIA. They said that they are planning to implement the platform worldwide so anyone can use it and find a job through their platform.
You can get an opportunity from everywhere around you Because our intention is the target to the entire globe. Keyword matching, a popular technique for identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume help the jobseeker to find the job easily. You can get maximum opportunity near you through TrustLogics.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: