Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:43:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 [2519] 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722518 times)
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:09:14 AM

one last time

On this is the eve of crypto battle.  

RC4 is almost upon us and we prepare to liberate the world, not to conquer.

We will not fly our flags in each country. We are entering the world stage to free the people and the only flag which will be flown in all their lands is their own.

Show respect for them.

There are some who are hodlers at this moment who will sell shortly.

Those who do not wish to go on this journey, we will not send.

As for the others, I expect you to rock the world.

Take the Number 2 position and be proud of your place.

Litecoin veered from privacy and exposed their people to dangers.  

Wipe out Litecoin if that is what they choose.

You will see things that no man has seen before -

But if you are ferocious in battle remember to be magnanimous in victory.

Bitcoin is steeped in history. It is the site of the Crypto Garden of Eden and the birthplace of Satoshi.

Tread lightly there.

In battle remember this - you will have to go a long way to find a more decent, generous and upright people than the ordinary Litecoin miners.

You will be embarrassed by their hospitality even though they have nothing.

Don't treat them as refugees for they are in their own little world and corralled by their moderators.

Their children will be poor, in years to come they will know that the true light of liberation in their lives was brought by you.

You are the lite in their remaining hours of DRKness.

If there are casualties of crypto war then remember that when they woke up and got dressed in the morning they did not plan to lose everything on the day of RC4.

Allow them dignity in financial death.

Bury them properly and mark their graves.

It is our foremost intention to bring every single one of you out rich.

But there may be people among us who will not see the end of this campaign. We will mark their contributions, but

There will be no time for sorrow.

The Litecoin should be in no doubt that we are his nemesis and that we are bringing about his rightful destruction.

There are many regional Darkcoiners who have stains on their souls and they are stoking the fires of hell for Charlie Lee.

He and his forces will be destroyed by this coalition for what they have done to miners. Miners that have endured high bills, low wages and now face ruin for favor of the ASICs.

As they lose everything they will know their deeds have brought them to this place. Show them no pity.

It is a big step to take another Coins life. It is not to be done lightly.

I know of men who have trolled needlessly in other threads. I can assure you they live with the mark of Cain upon them.

If someone surrenders to you then remember they have that right. Show them some help with setting up Master Nodes, and bat files. Ensure that one day they go home to their family rich.

The ones who wish to fight, well, we aim to please.

If you harm the DarkCoin or its history by over-enthusiasm in trolling, know it is your family who will suffer. You will be shunned unless your conduct is of the highest - for your deeds will follow you down through history. As their transactions will forever echo through eternity.

We will bring shame on neither our Coin or our Devs.

It is not a question of if, it's a question of when.

If we survive the first RC4 strike we will survive the attack. We will win the battle and be on our way to winning the fiat war.

As for ourselves, let's bring everyone home rich and leave Crypto a better place for us having been there.

Our business now is North; to the moon.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:38:30 AM

To all those cryptokids spreading their negativity regarding this anon coin or another on this thread or the other: have you taken 100% of your portfolio and bet on one solution? Is that a good idea? Come on, even the staunchest supporter with half a brain knows deep down inside that it is not.

If you believe in anonymity then portfolio diversification is a good thing. Convinced that your favorite coin is the best, 100% without a doubt? That's fine. But holy bejeezus just take at least 20% of your portfolio and go buy a competitor.  This will make you a better trader/investor. You will see things more openly and be more critical of even your core holdings. Go form some positive constructive criticism for your favorite coin to help improve their product. Rather than spreading your vapid negativity go post something constructive and convince me why I should buy something you are so obviously holding. If you can't do that please just calm the fuck down and go do something more productive with your life for a while.

I said at least a thousand pages back that I'd hedge DRK if there was anything worthwhile to hedge with. There wasn't then and there isn't now.

There's cryptonote stuff that all has problems, and if the original devs can't sort them out then the shitcloners aren't going to, then there's the other crap which is pure unadulterated fuck-all. I had a read of the croak thread yesterday and it's pitiful. Half the  people there are operating on blind faith in obvious bullshit and the rest are preying on them.

I'm a fan of Darkcoin and its developers because it's actually real, it works, I can verify this myself and so can anyone else. The cloak gobblers will get what they deserve for their stupidity but there's no joy in watching them get taken.

There is no credible competition, although I have devised two separate ways of doing completely anonymous transactions that I'm holding in reserve should the need arise. Both are so fundamentally simple that it hurts... which actually becomes a problem from an economic standpoint, I need to work on that...
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:58:00 AM

To all those cryptokids spreading their negativity regarding this anon coin or another on this thread or the other: have you taken 100% of your portfolio and bet on one solution? Is that a good idea? Come on, even the staunchest supporter with half a brain knows deep down inside that it is not.

If you believe in anonymity then portfolio diversification is a good thing. Convinced that your favorite coin is the best, 100% without a doubt? That's fine. But holy bejeezus just take at least 20% of your portfolio and go buy a competitor.  This will make you a better trader/investor. You will see things more openly and be more critical of even your core holdings. Go form some positive constructive criticism for your favorite coin to help improve their product. Rather than spreading your vapid negativity go post something constructive and convince me why I should buy something you are so obviously holding. If you can't do that please just calm the fuck down and go do something more productive with your life for a while.

I said at least a thousand pages back that I'd hedge DRK if there was anything worthwhile to hedge with. There wasn't then and there isn't now.

There's cryptonote stuff that all has problems, and if the original devs can't sort them out then the shitcloners aren't going to, then there's the other crap which is pure unadulterated fuck-all. I had a read of the croak thread yesterday and it's pitiful. Half the  people there are operating on blind faith in obvious bullshit and the rest are preying on them.

I'm a fan of Darkcoin and its developers because it's actually real, it works, I can verify this myself and so can anyone else. The cloak gobblers will get what they deserve for their stupidity but there's no joy in watching them get taken.

There is no credible competition, although I have devised two separate ways of doing completely anonymous transactions that I'm holding in reserve should the need arise. Both are so fundamentally simple that it hurts... which actually becomes a problem from an economic standpoint, I need to work on that...

I think everyone has held VertCoin at one stage.  I thought NRS was going to turn out OK but it's dead now...  I keep coming back to DRK, I can't find anything out there other than BTC to add to my portfolio...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:10:08 PM

If you believe in anonymity then portfolio diversification is a good thing. Convinced that your favorite coin is the best, 100% without a doubt? That's fine. But holy bejeezus just take at least 20% of your portfolio and go buy a competitor.  This will make you a better trader/investor. You will see things more openly and be more critical of even your core holdings. Go form some positive constructive criticism for your favorite coin to help improve their product. Rather than spreading your vapid negativity go post something constructive and convince me why I should buy something you are so obviously holding. If you can't do that please just calm the fuck down and go do something more productive with your life for a while.

I think everyone has held VertCoin at one stage.  I thought NRS was going to turn out OK but it's dead now...  I keep coming back to DRK, I can't find anything out there other than BTC to add to my portfolio...

VTC seemed to be promising but even Asic resistance could not benefit it.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:14:24 PM

I have devised two separate ways of doing completely anonymous transactions that I'm holding in reserve should the need arise. Both are so fundamentally simple that it hurts... which actually becomes a problem from an economic standpoint, I need to work on that...

CroutonCoin. Ticker: CRUC ( Grin)

I like it.

Whitepaper:

When do we start mining?
thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:19:46 PM

There's cryptonote stuff that all has problems, and if the original devs can't sort them out then the shitcloners aren't going to, then there's the other crap which is pure unadulterated fuck-all. I had a read of the croak thread yesterday and it's pitiful. Half the  people there are operating on blind faith in obvious bullshit and the rest are preying on them.

I think everyone has held VertCoin at one stage.  I thought NRS was going to turn out OK but it's dead now...  I keep coming back to DRK, I can't find anything out there other than BTC to add to my portfolio...

Yeah I went LTC (2 days) > VTC (2-3 weeks) > DRK (as soon as I heard about it to present)

X11 and inflation killed VTC...

edit: I have about £10 each worth of NXT and Ducknote.  Tongue
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:29:54 PM

http://coinfinance.com/news/coins-that-may-rival-bitcoin

Coins that may rival bitcoin
In short :
litecoin
Darkcoin
reddcoin
peercoin
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:24:49 PM

How many master nodes we have available (online)...

Bitcoin Nodes

DarkSend Nodes

The Futures Bright, The Futures DRK

https://drk.mn/masternodes.html

thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:44:09 PM

nearly 900 Masternodes

When you consider that the IQ of the average bitcointalk forum user appears to be about 80 at best, and most of them have the attention span of a headless chicken, this is really quite a staggering achievement...  Grin
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:50:46 PM

I'm not sure I agree with this...

http://www.coindesk.com/need-altcoins-can-get/

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
meebs

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:55:56 PM

I don't get why people would think that in the long term, how a coin is mined makes any difference for the value it provides for people who actually want to use it.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:17:34 PM

v0.9.12.18 purring like a kitten on testnet.  I think the devs are focussing their attention to masternode voting next.

I'm getting rather excited. Grin
thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:42:12 PM

I don't see a problem really with shitcoins apart from the PR one - the worthy coins get tarnished with the crap. But crypto is evolution in a crucible, both for the tech and for the 'investors'  Grin 

Pop into certain other coin threads here and you'll see that there are fools lining up to have their money taken from them, they can't get enough of empty promises, snippets of fake IRC dev chat, and silly diagrams.

While idiots continue to buy obvious garbage, scammers will keep profiting from them.
raleit2014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Crypto is the Future!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 03:13:42 PM

Crypto Analytics is very bullish on DRK. We have valued all the current developments and features that show development is on schedule. Transparency in the development has been observed and has been stepped up. Medium valuation for DRK is set at 59M and is therefore upgraded from HOLD to BUY
http://cryptoanalytics.trade/dkk/

http://cryptoanalytics.trade/
1GJ6MocSnEih1tjPstsCKBxgH2PRpdBnVB
Phillis

Activity: 404

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:46:50 PM

Crypto Analytics is very bullish on DRK. We have valued all the current developments and features that show development is on schedule. Transparency in the development has been observed and has been stepped up. Medium valuation for DRK is set at 59M and is therefore upgraded from HOLD to BUY

interesting
piyany

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:10:13 PM

interesting

Based on their previous predictions I would DUMP immediately Grin

Seriously they adviced to sell before the 15 July pump and to hold before the 23 July heavy dump..... bunch of morons
raleit2014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Crypto is the Future!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 05:14:05 PM

interesting

Based on their previous predictions I would DUMP immediately Grin

Seriously they adviced to sell before the 15 July pump and to hold before the 23 July heavy dump..... bunch of morons
We don't give advise in pump and dump scenarios. Ratings are based in longer time spans. Thank you for your thoughts though

http://cryptoanalytics.trade/
1GJ6MocSnEih1tjPstsCKBxgH2PRpdBnVB
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:19:33 PM

There's cryptonote stuff that all has problems, and if the original devs can't sort them out then the shitcloners aren't going to, then there's the other crap which is pure unadulterated fuck-all. I had a read of the croak thread yesterday and it's pitiful. Half the  people there are operating on blind faith in obvious bullshit and the rest are preying on them.

So, so true. 100% agreed with ElCrouton.
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:00:48 PM

v0.9.12.18 purring like a kitten on testnet.  I think the devs are focussing their attention to masternode voting next.

I'm getting rather excited. Grin
RC4 is gonna be the best birthday present EVER!

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
CripLib

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Crypto Liberty

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:57:08 PM

I don't see a problem really with shitcoins apart from the PR one - the worthy coins get tarnished with the crap. But crypto is evolution in a crucible, both for the tech and for the 'investors'  Grin  

Pop into certain other coin threads here and you'll see that there are fools lining up to have their money taken from them, they can't get enough of empty promises, snippets of fake IRC dev chat, and silly diagrams.

While idiots continue to buy obvious garbage, scammers will keep profiting from them.

I have started a thread on this subject and also wrote a blog post, because I have noticed that there's a "witch hunt" against altcoins starting in BTCtalk (e.g. here and here).

It makes no sense, IMO, that some of the BTC people are so against altcoins. For example, if you talk about Darkcoin in other threads some bitcoiners start insulting you out of nothing! But to my surprise, some of these aggressive anti-altcoin bitcoiners are quite pro-LTC Shocked why is that?

There are scammers everywhere, unfortunatelly, but some people use the scammers as the excuse to try to start a nazi fight against the altcoins... and I don't doubt that these same people's real intention is to fight against cryptocurrencies in a whole (BTC included).

BTW, I tend to abhor the stupid dictatorial arrogance shown by some intolerant (dishonest?) people... I prefer better open discussion propositions for the community like this one, or this one, for example.

INSTANT GAMBLING  .!..PRIMEDICE.... 0.91% HOUSE EDGE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               HIGH BTC FAUCET EACH MINUTE!                    SELL YOUR SIGNATURE SPACE FOR BITCOINS!
THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR BITCOIN GAMBLING WEBSITE
Pages: « 1 ... 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 [2519] 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 2556 2557 2558 2559 2560 2561 2562 2563 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 2569 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: