Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 [2490] 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722497 times)
Forceflow

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:05:33 AM

Are you fanatics worried at all about the somnolescent prices?  Since the great May pump, DRK has been in the doldrums.  No matter how much innovation or development, the price has been low.  At least the nethash is strong but I fear that's primarily because its summer in most of the mining world and people need to live with their GPUs.  Once that passes, I wonder how many will switch to other algos like Scrypt-N...
I am by no means an expert, but it looks to me like the price has gone down on fairly low volume. Most DRK users are holding or buying right now, not many people want to sell. I don't think that all of the current sell orders for DRK are even real, they will get pulled. The sell orders are being used to keep the price low so that somebody can continue to accumulate cheap coins. When we do get a real trend reversal, we will go up quite fast imo. Then again, I may totally wrong, I am still quite new to speculating.
I don't know why people care about this... You're speculating on the wrong thing.

RC3 got flubbed. More than once. DRK has the fundamentals, but "safe investors" fear the execution.

RC3 being flubbed is not really Evan's fault. DRK offers so much that people were adopting it way before it was meant to be. Can't help that people jump on trains they should not jump on. Much was forced upon Evan before its time as a result of this. This is why RC3 flubbed. DRK is still a product in the very early stages of development, but the unwashed masses just can't get it through their heads. Add in the shitcoiners that pay no attention to anything at all ever, they just pump and dump waves of abbreviations they don't even read about...

Fundamentals. What is the coin made of? Dev team?

This has people spooked. Everyone who understands Evan and company's persistence and the gravity of the project are already all in. Those who don't, but recognize what it can become, are waiting before the throw their whale wads at it. The price since the 2nd RC3 flub has been dictated by nothing but low volume shitcoin pump and dumpers who have absolutely no clue about the coin. Everyone who is actually worth a shit is either holding, accumulating, or waiting. It's just another abbreviation to pump and dump until then.

If you're looking at the price tag for answers, you're not going to find them. This is not a shitcoin. Ignore that crap and focus on the fundamentals and you can't help but understand it instantly...

I think the "safe investors" are merely seeing the writing on the wall with the NYDFS regs and other regs banning anonymous transactions and regulating crypto.  That is the biggest threat to DRK and I don't see much community action or acknowledgement.  You can do RC1000 but it will only further aggravate the regulatory environment and cripple DRK's ability to integrate itself into the real money like BTC has done.  Sometimes innovations backfire and I think the market not only reacted poorly to the hamfisted multiple forks that resulted from prior innovation but also the changing regulatory environment that is targeting Tor and other anonymous innovations.\

It isn't a distraction or wrong focus.  Price, like it or not, is the measure by which the wider community passes judgment on coins.  DRK excited everyone, it wasn't just pump and dump assholes, it was genuine excitement about where DRK was going. I was mining DRK long before the pump but yea, I sold when it reached .02.  I sold some more at .025, but I held on from there. I still think DRK has a future, but I wonder where the community's priorities are and why its so insular.  That insularity is leading DRK to a place that may cripple it.
I don't think so. Defiance is Duty when Law becomes Tyranny.

Maybe the good little sheeple of the world won't adopt it. I don't care. It's a currency, not a money hose investment. People keep losing sight of that... Nobody with a brain cares if it achieves mass adoption. I hold a fuckton of DRKs. Not because I want to become a millionaire, but because I want to support Defiance.

Regulations won't do anything. Governments can only make a fool of themselves trying to catch or control crypto.

If you don't like where DRK is going, buy SheepleCoin instead.

I don't buy, I mine and someone is a sheeple, but it isn't me.  I am not a fanatic, I am not dogmatic.  I am rational.  Governments can easily crush a coin.  If you don't think so and you want to let that come to pass, you can become a martyr and enjoy that outcome.  I'm sure you'll get a righteous high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:05:35 AM

I say this so you know I'm not trolling.
Show without the tell... Nobody accused you of trolling, which means you came with the intention to troll...
Can you answer the question?
I can't figure out what you're asking...

Personally, I would like someone to clarify if it's block reward that goes 80/20, or if the whole block value, fees included, gets split 80/20?

Whole block value, I'm quite sure I read that.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 04:08:36 AM

I don't buy, I mine and someone is a sheeple, but it isn't me.  I am not a fanatic, I am not dogmatic.  I am rational.  Governments can easily crush a coin.  If you don't think so and you want to let that come to pass, you can become a martyr and enjoy that outcome.  I'm sure you'll get a righteous high.
Letting wisdom become cowardice never fixed anything.

Hide under your rock and mock me. I'll die on my feet before I live on my knees.

My life may be shorter, but at least it will be worth living.

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:15:49 AM

Thing is, I don't see how.  I mean, they can certainly make it difficult to use coins, but the more they squeeze, the more the coins will be used.  They can't stop the network.  Only in their dreams.  And they know it too.  They're fighting amongst themselves.  Those who understand and those who are too stupid to.  One way, they adopt themselves after fiat dies, and the otherway?  They'll be made fools of.  They'll look stupid and fail.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:19:18 AM

Not really.  Most people can see the writing on the wall when it comes to some governments and regulation, they are going to do everything in their power to control and profit from Crypto...

Any media coverage they give it is only going to make it more popular, The Pirate Bay is a good example of that, the site is more popular then ever now.

Let's bring things forward a year or so, the world governments ban Crypto...  That's never going to happen, you've got too many countries around the world that would relish the opportunity to reduce the power of the GreenBack, they will use Crypto as an enabler for that.

Already we've got the UK passing Crypto friendly policy and I think Holland has already passed Crypto friendly laws.

If anything, we'll all just move our masternodes around, which is a simple process...

DarkCoin is going to be stronger than ever, especially if some governments come after it...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 04:21:01 AM

Thing is, I don't see how.  I mean, they can certainly make it difficult to use coins, but the more they squeeze, the more the coins will be used.  They can't stop the network.  Only in their dreams.  And they know it too.  They're fighting amongst themselves.  Those who understand and those who are too stupid to.  One way, they adopt themselves after fiat dies, and the otherway?  They'll be made fools of.  They'll look stupid and fail.
The game they're playing right now is to try not to look desperate while trying to kill the thing they are desperate to kill...If they make it obvious, then the fact that they are the enemy becomes impossible to cover up. The man behind the curtain will be the emperor with no clothes and only the dumbest of the dumb won't be able to tell... Which might be enough, as that degree of stupid is the majority.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Pale Phoenix

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:28:09 AM

Are you fanatics worried at all about the somnolescent prices?  Since the great May pump, DRK has been in the doldrums.  No matter how much innovation or development, the price has been low.  At least the nethash is strong but I fear that's primarily because its summer in most of the mining world and people need to live with their GPUs.  Once that passes, I wonder how many will switch to other algos like Scrypt-N...
I am by no means an expert, but it looks to me like the price has gone down on fairly low volume. Most DRK users are holding or buying right now, not many people want to sell. I don't think that all of the current sell orders for DRK are even real, they will get pulled. The sell orders are being used to keep the price low so that somebody can continue to accumulate cheap coins. When we do get a real trend reversal, we will go up quite fast imo. Then again, I may totally wrong, I am still quite new to speculating.
I don't know why people care about this... You're speculating on the wrong thing.

RC3 got flubbed. More than once. DRK has the fundamentals, but "safe investors" fear the execution.

RC3 being flubbed is not really Evan's fault. DRK offers so much that people were adopting it way before it was meant to be. Can't help that people jump on trains they should not jump on. Much was forced upon Evan before its time as a result of this. This is why RC3 flubbed. DRK is still a product in the very early stages of development, but the unwashed masses just can't get it through their heads. Add in the shitcoiners that pay no attention to anything at all ever, they just pump and dump waves of abbreviations they don't even read about...

This has people spooked. Everyone who understands Evan and company's persistence and the gravity of the project are already all in. Those who don't, but recognize what it can become, are waiting before the throw their whale wads at it. The price since the 2nd RC3 flub has been dictated by nothing but low volume shitcoin pump and dumpers who have absolutely no clue about the coin. Everyone who is actually worth a shit is either holding, accumulating, or waiting. It's just another abbreviation to pump and dump until then.

If you're looking at the price tag for answers, you're not going to find them. This is not a shitcoin. Ignore that crap and focus on the fundamentals and you can't help but understand it instantly...

I think the "safe investors" are merely seeing the writing on the wall with the NYDFS regs and other regs banning anonymous transactions and regulating crypto.  That is the biggest threat to DRK and I don't see much community action or acknowledgement.  You can do RC1000 but it will only further aggravate the regulatory environment and cripple DRK's ability to integrate itself into the real money like BTC has done.  Sometimes innovations backfire and I think the market not only reacted poorly to the hamfisted multiple forks that resulted from prior innovation but also the changing regulatory environment that is targeting Tor and other anonymous innovations.\

It isn't a distraction or wrong focus.  Price, like it or not, is the measure by which the wider community passes judgment on coins.  DRK excited everyone, it wasn't just pump and dump assholes, it was genuine excitement about where DRK was going. I was mining DRK long before the pump but yea, I sold when it reached .02.  I sold some more at .025, but I held on from there. I still think DRK has a future, but I wonder where the community's priorities are and why its so insular.  That insularity is leading DRK to a place that may cripple it.

Maybe the good little sheeple of the world won't adopt it. I don't care. It's a currency, not a money hose investment. People keep losing sight of that... Nobody with a brain cares if it achieves mass adoption. I hold a fuckton of DRKs. Not because I want to become a millionaire, but because I want to support Defiance.

Regulations won't do anything. Governments can only make a fool of themselves trying to catch or control crypto.

Oh please. You're just a transparent concern troll trying to talk down the price of DRK, or lay the groundwork to talk up the coin in your bags. You aren't clever and you aren't insightful. You're one of a thousand to saunter through here. Yawn.

Forceflow

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:31:24 AM

I don't buy, I mine and someone is a sheeple, but it isn't me.  I am not a fanatic, I am not dogmatic.  I am rational.  Governments can easily crush a coin.  If you don't think so and you want to let that come to pass, you can become a martyr and enjoy that outcome.  I'm sure you'll get a righteous high.

Thing is, I don't see how.  I mean, they can certainly make it difficult to use coins, but the more they squeeze, the more the coins will be used.  They can't stop the network.  Only in their dreams.  And they know it too.  They're fighting amongst themselves.  Those who understand and those who are too stupid to.  One way, they adopt themselves after fiat dies, and the otherway?  They'll be made fools of.  They'll look stupid and fail.

Tell that Coinye.  Clearly I now understand that there is a fundamental misunderstanding of how governments work, how regulations work, and how real life operates.  This isn't a battle, this isn't war, this is merely a currency.  Isolation and bellicosity will only further scare away serious, real investors, leaving childish notions of "victory and defiance" for those that still play in sandlots.
Forceflow

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:43:11 AM

Are you fanatics worried at all about the somnolescent prices?  Since the great May pump, DRK has been in the doldrums.  No matter how much innovation or development, the price has been low.  At least the nethash is strong but I fear that's primarily because its summer in most of the mining world and people need to live with their GPUs.  Once that passes, I wonder how many will switch to other algos like Scrypt-N...

I think the "safe investors" are merely seeing the writing on the wall with the NYDFS regs and other regs banning anonymous transactions and regulating crypto.  That is the biggest threat to DRK and I don't see much community action or acknowledgement.  You can do RC1000 but it will only further aggravate the regulatory environment and cripple DRK's ability to integrate itself into the real money like BTC has done.  Sometimes innovations backfire and I think the market not only reacted poorly to the hamfisted multiple forks that resulted from prior innovation but also the changing regulatory environment that is targeting Tor and other anonymous innovations.\

It isn't a distraction or wrong focus.  Price, like it or not, is the measure by which the wider community passes judgment on coins.  DRK excited everyone, it wasn't just pump and dump assholes, it was genuine excitement about where DRK was going. I was mining DRK long before the pump but yea, I sold when it reached .02.  I sold some more at .025, but I held on from there. I still think DRK has a future, but I wonder where the community's priorities are and why its so insular.  That insularity is leading DRK to a place that may cripple it.

Oh please. You're just a transparent concern troll trying to talk down the price of DRK, or lay the groundwork to talk up the coin in your bags. You aren't clever and you aren't insightful. You're one of a thousand to saunter through here. Yawn.

All you do is name call.  What are you 7?  Grow up.  People can be interested in a coin and be concerned about its future.  Bury your head in your ass and see where it gets you.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 04:45:01 AM

Lols. Your armchair psychology has fallen a little short.

/ignore

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:45:32 AM

Tell that Coinye.  Clearly I now understand that there is a fundamental misunderstanding of how governments work, how regulations work, and how real life operates.  This isn't a battle, this isn't war, this is merely a currency.  Isolation and bellicosity will only further scare away serious, real investors, leaving childish notions of "victory and defiance" for those that still play in sandlots.

Haha you've just lost what little credibility you had here Concern Troll.

A lot of us here either work for or have worked for the people influencing regulations and we know exactly how the system works.

Roll Eyes

I must admit though, the trolling is getting a lot better...

DarkCoin is raising the standards not only for Crypto but for trolling as well, is a new breed of trolls forming, DarkTrolls?

camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 04:46:54 AM

leaving childish notions of "victory and defiance" for those that still play in sandlots.
Quitters get what they deserve. Cowardly excuses make a poor badge of honor.

Your lifestyle is made possible by people like me. Mock me from the comfort I created for you. Go ahead. The fact that such insulated people as you exist means I've done my job well. You are an unfortunately ugly symptom of a job well done. If only you were good for something more than that...

Glad to see a slight step up in the quality of the trolling tho...

Two more for the ignore list...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Forceflow

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:27:53 AM

Go ahead, call me a troll.  You people are idiots.  Just because someone disagrees, doesn't make them a troll.  You both need to grow up but I'm done offering help.  Continue your fantasies and think that's reality.  I'll hope there are grown ups present that can address the real issues so you can continue to tilt at windmills or pee in a sandlot.
newb4now

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:40:47 AM

Any update on RC4 release dates? I can see in darkcointalk it is being worked on but the community would really appreciate an estimated deadline even if it really is just an estimate
Jestah

Activity: 426

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:41:05 AM

I say this so you know I'm not trolling.

Show without the tell... Nobody accused you of trolling, which means you came with the intention to troll...

Nope, just a little gun-shy.

Can you answer the question?

Don't blame you, it gets ugly over here sometimes Smiley

No lie.

Thank you
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:45:33 AM

Go ahead, call me a troll.  You people are idiots.  Just because someone disagrees, doesn't make them a troll.  You both need to grow up but I'm done offering help.  Continue your fantasies and think that's reality.  I'll hope there are grown ups present that can address the real issues so you can continue to tilt at windmills or pee in a sandlot.

Now who's spitting the dummy?

You opened with "Are you fanatics worried at all about the somnolescent prices?  Since the great May pump, DRK has been in the doldrums."

First you called us fanatics, which I agree, the innovation and talents of the DRK team does cause people to follow with great loyalty, but the word "fanatic" is often confused for "dedicated".

Secondly, most of us knew the coin was going to correct after the May pump, and it's corrected and held good resistance around the .001 mark.  Before the pump began it was .0039 I believe, so again, the coin is still doing really well.

Then there was the "I can't quite put my finger on it but Dark is in the doldrums" comment.  Have you seen the masternode count recently?  The network is poised and ready for RC4, we are making Crypto history here.

Then you try and lecture us about regulation and how governments can crush a coin etc... Why come to the DRK thread and rattle your sabre?  If BTC goes down in a sea of regulatory red tape that's going to propel DRK to new heights quicker than we all imagined...

You want to be shown respect, give respect...

88flaminchevy

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:48:21 AM

https://coinreport.net/little-altcoin-sanity-darkcoin/

Very nice article written about darkcoin. Worth a glance.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 05:55:33 AM

Go ahead, call me a troll.  You people are idiots.  Just because someone disagrees, doesn't make them a troll.  You both need to grow up but I'm done offering help.  Continue your fantasies and think that's reality.  I'll hope there are grown ups present that can address the real issues so you can continue to tilt at windmills or pee in a sandlot.

You opened with "Are you fanatics worried at all about the somnolescent prices?  Since the great May pump, DRK has been in the doldrums."

First you called us fanatics, which I agree, the innovation and talents of the DRK team does cause people to follow with great loyalty, but the word "fanatic" is often confused for "dedicated".

Secondly, most of us knew the coin was going to correct after the May pump, and it's corrected and held good resistance around the .001 mark.  Before the pump began it was .0039 I believe, so again, the coin is still doing really well.

Then there was the "I can't quite put my finger on it but Dark is in the doldrums" comment.  Have you seen the masternode count recently?  The network is poised and ready for RC4, we are making Crypto history here.

Then you try and lecture us about regulation and how governments can crush a coin etc... Why come to the DRK thread and rattle your sabre?  If BTC goes down in a sea of regulatory red tape that's going to propel DRK to new heights quicker than we all imagined...

He's a shitcoiner. He sees nothing but abbreviations on a chart and makes his decisions and judgements from that. He fits in with his fellow neuro-typical losers just fine, and he thinks that makes him awesome... Just ignore him. He's an idiot. That's not name-calling. It's identification.

You think a guv is going to limit itself to one coin? You think they want to make their man-behind-the-curtain-with-no-clothes position obvious?

Derp, moving on.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:08:35 AM

I think you've made some very pertinent points Ignition75 about Forceflow's posting and the mindset behind it. However, as someone that's read pretty much every page of this thread and is heavily invested in DRK, I do worry that all of us who are so excited and committed to Darkcoin are a bit over zealous in denouncing anyone that challenges us.

I'd like to see more accurate rebuttals of someone's bearish views on DRK, and some level of grace demonstrated when it's apparent they're here simply to muddy the water. Now we all know when you get someone who's so lacking in awareness of how governments work (i.e. that the public's perception of governments' power is as much about governments' maintenance of a smoke screen and the broad acquiescence of a public more interested in bread and circuses than standing up for their freedom) it's very hard within the limits of typing text in these response boxes to articulate why their "but the government won't allow it" statements are so naive.

But I think it would be better to try and correct misunderstandings rather than engagement in a "you're obviously a completely fuckwit" responses. I think some of the notions people we're labelling as "trolls" bring to this discussion need to be discussed.

For instance, it is possible that some sort of repeat of the 9/11 terrorist attack will happen and Darkcoin could get inexorably mixed up in the ensuing investigation and held up as a key funding facilitation mechanism the terrorists used. Do you think Darkcoin would be safe then? I expect the public backlash and draconian pursuing of everyone and anyone involved in Darkcoin would make the MacCarthyism communist witch hunts of the 1950s look tame by comparison. This is just one of the risks Darkcoin could be subject to. We need to take some of the notions people that come to this thread with and discuss them or we're all just on a continual "DRK DRK DRK. Give us a D, give us a K...." cheer leader session which ultimately isn't healthy.

Above all, let ensure we discuss all aspects right to the outer edges of the envelope so we all have the best chance of making this THE enduring crypto-currency of all time.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 06:14:58 AM

I'd like to see more accurate rebuttals of someone's bearish views on DRK, and some level of grace demonstrated when it's apparent they're here simply to muddy the water.
The point is that this becomes obvious the moment someone brings up the price tag, as if it had anything to do with the matter...

When someone is led by price, and looks for answers in charts, they're coming at it from entirely the wrong end.

Yes, DRK will suffer the P&D as people with that mentality hit every abbreviation. But, it's got more going for it and none of the other shitcoins and empty promises do. This is why I went all in with more money than I guesstimate anyone in this thread has. The price means nothing and won't guide you to anything.

I give people the soft treatment at first. Read back a few hundred pages if you don't believe me. The trick is, the second I pin them to trolling price, they expose their true colors. Then, I take my gloves off. I don't come out swinging immediately. I've been exceptionally tolerant since RC3, and if a person has any brains at all, they already know why.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Pages: « 1 ... 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 [2490] 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: