Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:53:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 [2493] 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 2543 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722497 times)
Ozziecoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 02:18:52 PM

I agree with just about everything you said here. DRK has IMO successfully fended off all the other generic anon's and is left as king of the hill.
I think DRK also has a major trust factor going for it now, which it has built up over time, which few other coins have.
So with this RC4 release my prediction is a lot of curiosity buying and testing of the darksend+ feature from a wide swath of the Bitcoin community who crave an 'anonymity reset' of their holdings.
And eonomically, just about every investment selection model we use switched from recommending S&P500 longs to cash this month. Truly a rarity typically only seen at medium- to long-term market peaks. Will be interesting to see if it pans out and if so if that money finds its way to crypto. I think we're also now entering the 'buy the rumor' phase (typically 3-6 months lead time) of the Bitcoin ETF(s) launching and so I'd expect to see more speculative money heading into crypto.
JL

Interesting you guys are allocating to cash. Also news to me about the Btc etf. I think the Chinese private credit engine has basically stalled out. Equity prices globally are looking expensive. People will be looking for alternatives.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:27:50 PM

Not going to lie, I love the idea of using the masternodes as a second function to host a decentralized marketplace. That, coupled with encrypted end-to-end messaging and anyone could transact privately and pay privately. I could see a flat fee per classified that needs to be renewed monthly to maintain the listing but a minimal fee at best (maybe the equivalent of 25-50 cents). Miners could still get 80% of it to further incentivize them to mine. Downside to doing this, anyone that downloads the client will have access to a marketplace with essentially no limits--that means access to illegal things as well as legal listings.

Having the marketplace integrated into the client is a terrible idea in a whole host of ways, which I might get around to elucidating at a later date, but for now:

The OpenBazaar developers would very much like us to come beta test their project, and would also very much like anyone so skilled and inclined to hack away on it to get Darkcoin integrated, which it turns out isn't going to be too hard at all.

I have posted the full email exchange here: https://darkcointalk.org/threads/meta-developers-needed-building-the-infrastructure-to-allow-for-mass-darkcoin-adoption.1946/

We have some very talented folk among us, if any of you can spare a little time to help out with this in any way it would IMO be of fantastic benefit to us all... Grin

OpenBazaar website and git repo:
https://openbazaar.org/
https://github.com/OpenBazaar/OpenBazaar
BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:32:08 PM

Go ahead, call me a troll.  You people are idiots.  Just because someone disagrees, doesn't make them a troll.  You both need to grow up but I'm done offering help.  Continue your fantasies and think that's reality.  I'll hope there are grown ups present that can address the real issues so you can continue to tilt at windmills or pee in a sandlot.

Now who's spitting the dummy?

You opened with "Are you fanatics worried at all about the somnolescent prices?  Since the great May pump, DRK has been in the doldrums."

First you called us fanatics, which I agree, the innovation and talents of the DRK team does cause people to follow with great loyalty, but the word "fanatic" is often confused for "dedicated".

Secondly, most of us knew the coin was going to correct after the May pump, and it's corrected and held good resistance around the .001 mark.  Before the pump began it was .0039 I believe, so again, the coin is still doing really well.

Then there was the "I can't quite put my finger on it but Dark is in the doldrums" comment.  Have you seen the masternode count recently?  The network is poised and ready for RC4, we are making Crypto history here.

Then you try and lecture us about regulation and how governments can crush a coin etc... Why come to the DRK thread and rattle your sabre?  If BTC goes down in a sea of regulatory red tape that's going to propel DRK to new heights quicker than we all imagined...

You want to be shown respect, give respect...

I think you've made some very pertinent points Ignition75 about Forceflow's posting and the mindset behind it. However, as someone that's read pretty much every page of this thread and is heavily invested in DRK, I do worry that all of us who are so excited and committed to Darkcoin are a bit over zealous in denouncing anyone that challenges us.

I'd like to see more accurate rebuttals of someone's bearish views on DRK, and some level of grace demonstrated when it's apparent they're here simply to muddy the water. Now we all know when you get someone who's so lacking in awareness of how governments work (i.e. that the public's perception of governments' power is as much about governments' maintenance of a smoke screen and the broad acquiescence of a public more interested in bread and circuses than standing up for their freedom) it's very hard within the limits of typing text in these response boxes to articulate why their "but the government won't allow it" statements are so naive.

But I think it would be better to try and correct misunderstandings rather than engagement in a "you're obviously a completely fuckwit" responses. I think some of the notions people we're labelling as "trolls" bring to this discussion need to be discussed.

For instance, it is possible that some sort of repeat of the 9/11 terrorist attack will happen and Darkcoin could get inexorably mixed up in the ensuing investigation and held up as a key funding facilitation mechanism the terrorists used. Do you think Darkcoin would be safe then? I expect the public backlash and draconian pursuing of everyone and anyone involved in Darkcoin would make the MacCarthyism communist witch hunts of the 1950s look tame by comparison. This is just one of the risks Darkcoin could be subject to. We need to take some of the notions people that come to this thread with and discuss them or we're all just on a continual "DRK DRK DRK. Give us a D, give us a K...." cheer leader session which ultimately isn't healthy.

Above all, let ensure we discuss all aspects right to the outer edges of the envelope so we all have the best chance of making this THE enduring crypto-currency of all time.

My diction is 100% accurate.  Fanatic is all I see.  I am not bearish on DRK either, I believe it has great potential.  Just because I am not a religious true believer should not enable the pro-DRK trolls to act like rude, abusive 7 year olds.  That kind of group mindset leads to disasters.  Similarly, because I don't have a "government is the devil" mindset, I probably understand how it works a bit more accurately than the tin-foil hat crazies that predominate this thread.  You can believe in something religiously but then you've probably lost all perspective about it.

If everyone shared the perspective of RenegadeMan, perhaps DRK could truly become something special, not just in terms of privacy but also a viable challenger to BTC.  Instead, I chose to use some of my time to steer the discussion towards some issues I felt were ignored and I see why.  You'd rather keep yourselves in darkness.  Fine.  There are consequences to insularity and single-mindedness and crushing diversity only leads to encouraging more of your goose-stepping fascism.  Ironic.  Hypocritical.

Further, I was attacked from my first post on.  While my first post may have been provocative, nothing was incendiary.  Fanatic is not inaccurate, its proven quite accurate in fact based on the childish narrow-minded responses. Keep your silly thread going on about a "privacy" and only that.  Keep driving people away until you're left with only people who share your views.  I'm now quite pessimistic about the DRK community (more like savages than a civilized community).  As far as the coin, I still reserve further judgment.

So let me see if I understand you correctly, if one doesn't share your mindless conformity mindset is a tin-foil hat crazies and acts like rude, abusive 7 year olds.
You know when someone comes to a community offering help with an elevated sense of self righteousness by starting offending its members it is usually received with a defensive/agressive kind of argument. You know this don't you?
A perspective about how reality works is just that, a perspective, not truth.

Just a tip as Ignition75 said: You want to be shown respect, give respect... and maybe, just maybe you should let that sink in before you expose your weaknesses again...

luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:44:43 PM

I think you've made some very pertinent points Ignition75 about Forceflow's posting and the mindset behind it. However, as someone that's read pretty much every page of this thread and is heavily invested in DRK, I do worry that all of us who are so excited and committed to Darkcoin are a bit over zealous in denouncing anyone that challenges us.

I'd like to see more accurate rebuttals of someone's bearish views on DRK, and some level of grace demonstrated when it's apparent they're here simply to muddy the water. Now we all know when you get someone who's so lacking in awareness of how governments work (i.e. that the public's perception of governments' power is as much about governments' maintenance of a smoke screen and the broad acquiescence of a public more interested in bread and circuses than standing up for their freedom) it's very hard within the limits of typing text in these response boxes to articulate why their "but the government won't allow it" statements are so naive.

But I think it would be better to try and correct misunderstandings rather than engagement in a "you're obviously a completely fuckwit" responses. I think some of the notions people we're labelling as "trolls" bring to this discussion need to be discussed.

For instance, it is possible that some sort of repeat of the 9/11 terrorist attack will happen and Darkcoin could get inexorably mixed up in the ensuing investigation and held up as a key funding facilitation mechanism the terrorists used. Do you think Darkcoin would be safe then? I expect the public backlash and draconian pursuing of everyone and anyone involved in Darkcoin would make the MacCarthyism communist witch hunts of the 1950s look tame by comparison. This is just one of the risks Darkcoin could be subject to. We need to take some of the notions people that come to this thread with and discuss them or we're all just on a continual "DRK DRK DRK. Give us a D, give us a K...." cheer leader session which ultimately isn't healthy.

Above all, let ensure we discuss all aspects right to the outer edges of the envelope so we all have the best chance of making this THE enduring crypto-currency of all time.

+1
Where do I vote to have you post more often?

luigi1111 do you mean me or Ignition75 (or Forceflow perhaps)? Ha!
If it's me, thanks, I'd like to post more often.

Well, Forceflow has only just started posting in this thread. I'm reserving judgement on him for the present.
Ignition75 already posts quite often, and I appreciate what he has to say generally.

That leaves YOU.  Grin
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:47:59 PM

My diction is 100% accurate.  Fanatic is all I see.  I am not bearish on DRK either, I believe it has great potential.  Just because I am not a religious true believer should not enable the pro-DRK trolls to act like rude, abusive 7 year olds.  That kind of group mindset leads to disasters.  Similarly, because I don't have a "government is the devil" mindset, I probably understand how it works a bit more accurately than the tin-foil hat crazies that predominate this thread.  You can believe in something religiously but then you've probably lost all perspective about it.

If everyone shared the perspective of RenegadeMan, perhaps DRK could truly become something special, not just in terms of privacy but also a viable challenger to BTC.  Instead, I chose to use some of my time to steer the discussion towards some issues I felt were ignored and I see why.  You'd rather keep yourselves in darkness.  Fine.  There are consequences to insularity and single-mindedness and crushing diversity only leads to encouraging more of your goose-stepping fascism.  Ironic.  Hypocritical.

Further, I was attacked from my first post on.  While my first post may have been provocative, nothing was incendiary.  Fanatic is not inaccurate, its proven quite accurate in fact based on the childish narrow-minded responses. Keep your silly thread going on about a "privacy" and only that.  Keep driving people away until you're left with only people who share your views.  I'm now quite pessimistic about the DRK community (more like savages than a civilized community).  As far as the coin, I still reserve further judgment.

Forceflow I can understand you feeling the way you do. Interacting on forums like this is fraught with knee-jerk reactions, misinterpretations, extremism, blanket assertions and sweeping generalisations. Dipping one's toe into the unstable waters of a thread such as this one can result in a savage response from people that you'd otherwise likely find very sociable at a party (maybe not camosoul....he's a special case; but I'm quite fond of him even though I have no desire to own a gun!)

I'd like to try and break down how an initial posting like you've made results in the responses you've received. Call it the psychology of entering an Internet forum and think about how this might equate to walking into a room full of people you've never met at a party. When you post into a thread like this, if you're not known, you only have to make a statement that's even potentially/possibly suggesting slight antagonism and you'll open up a barrage of whoop-ass retorts that'll leave you peppered in holes. That's just how this stuff works. It's the equivalent of walking into a party and making unfriendly, perhaps even contentious comments, to the people there about how they're dressed, what music they're listening to, etc. So let me take your original post and look at how it's resulted in the responses:

Are you fanatics worried at all about the somnolescent prices?

"Fanatics" - given you've not been present in the thread it's an adjective that's hardly designed to endear you to people that have been here for a while. It suggests people here aren't mentally stable or have their act together and it's bordering on offensive.
"somnolescent prices" - a pretty fancy phrase. I had to look it up. After your opening use of "fanatics" it's probably made people think "Who's this wanker then?"

Since the great May pump, DRK has been in the doldrums.

This is the language of a day trader just interested in P&D. When you consider the whole DRK offering is still in beta and the stuff's being worked on at an impressive rate for the extraordinary technology being developed, this isn't an accurate statement. DRK is four times the market cap of its nearest anon competitor. As camosoul said, focussing on the price is entirely the wrong issue at this early stage. So with this second sentence you've taken yourself further into likely "troll" territory with the people here that have to fend off lurkers who come to this thread just to rubbish DRK, and for no other purpose.

No matter how much innovation or development, the price has been low.

That's a viewpoint based on what? That the price did go up into the 0.025 territory in May? What criteria does the current price meet (or not meet) that would make your statement "...price has been low" accurate? And who are you to make such an assertion? Do you see that this third sentence of yours is again contentious and frankly, against all that we know is going on and likely to happen in the near future, quite arrogant. Now with this third sentence you've put yourself firmly into the "troll" category (rightly or wrongly....on here there is no body language to read, no external cues, just words, that's why you have to choose them so carefully).

At least the nethash is strong but I fear that's primarily because its summer in most of the mining world and people need to live with their GPUs.  Once that passes, I wonder how many will switch to other algos like Scrypt-N...

By this point, your fourth sentence has little credibility because of the manner in which you've delivered the first three. Maybe there's some validity in what you're saying but I think the number of people that would be "living" next to their mining rigs and therefore have them set to lower power/lower fan speeds, would be quite minimal. I think the focus miners have and where pools choose to apply their resources is a far more complex subject than that. You've made a statement that, along with the first three sentences, just makes people think you're putting shit on DRK and everyone that's so passionate about it.

So, with this initial post you put many offside from the beginning. The art of entering a thread like this and engaging successfully requires careful consideration of how to put one's ideas forward in a non-confrontational way (just like the art of approaching someone in a bar you'd like to have a relationship with....start off badly and you'll last only a minute or two). It's then so very hard to find your way back after you've set off everyone's rejection of you.

Many on here will think I've just wasted my breath but I'm quite convinced the medium of Internet forums like this results in thousands of good people being rejected (or effectively rejecting themselves) due to these basic aspects of human interaction being misunderstood. And that's unfortunate.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:49:33 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 03:06:54 PM by thelonecrouton

I chose to use some of my time to steer the discussion towards some issues I felt were ignored

Maybe you could spare another minute or two to try again without the Dear Fanatics intro?

Please try and appreciate that we have to put up with a constant stream of halfwits wandering in here and spewing nonsense, it's difficult sometimes to separate genuine questions from the noise.

edit: Having reread your post courtesy of RenegadeMan, here's my response:

1. The price isn't doing much right now. Most of us don't care, for reasons that a cursory read through any given couple of recent pages should reveal.
2. Miners might go somewhere else. Let them, nethash distribution is more important than nethash quantity and by nature it's intrinsically self balancing anyway.
luigi1111
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:01:19 PM

So let me see if I understand you correctly, if one doesn't share your mindless conformity mindset is a tin-foil hat crazies and acts like rude, abusive 7 year olds.
You know when someone comes to a community offering help with an elevated sense of self righteousness by starting offending its members it is usually received with a defensive/agressive kind of argument. You know this don't you?

Just a tip as Ignition75 said: You want to be shown respect, give respect... and maybe, just maybe you should let that sink in before you expose your weaknesses again...

When you lead with inflammatory remarks, you should expect the same to be delivered back to you. Contrarily, because 1 or 2 (or 3) "lash out" doesn't mean they are a representative sample of DRK's "community".
Thus this statement:
My diction is 100% accurate. [because] Fanatic is all I see.
is incorrect and illogical.

Also, you appear to have a different world-view compared to many (most?) here. In so many cases, it's just a matter of perspective. When you state such things in so absolute terms with the tone of "I'm obviously right; they are all stupid", you immediately polarize the issue and any reasoned debate/discussion becomes nigh impossible (the Internet also contributes mightily to this).
luigi1111
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:06:19 PM

Forceflow I can understand you feeling the way you do. Interacting on forums like this is fraught with knee-jerk reactions, misinterpretations, extremism, blanket assertions and sweeping generalisations. Dipping one's toe into the unstable waters of a thread such as this one can result in a savage response from people that you'd otherwise likely find very sociable at a party (maybe not camosoul....he's a special case; but I'm quite fond of him even though I have no desire to own a gun!)

I'd like to try and break down how an initial posting like you've made results in the responses you've received. Call it the psychology of entering an Internet forum and think about how this might equate to walking into a room full of people you've never met at a party. When you post into a thread like this, if you're not known, you only have to make a statement that's even potentially/possibly suggesting slight antagonism and you'll open up a barrage of whoop-ass retorts that'll leave you peppered in holes. That's just how this stuff works. It's the equivalent of walking into a party and making unfriendly, perhaps even contentious comments, to the people there about how they're dressed, what music they're listening to, etc. So let me take your original post and look at how it's resulted in the responses:

"Fanatics" - given you've not been present in the thread it's an adjective that's hardly designed to endear you to people that have been here for a while. It suggests people here aren't mentally stable or have their act together and it's bordering on offensive.
"somnolescent prices" - a pretty fancy phrase. I had to look it up. After your opening use of "fanatics" it's probably made people think "Who's this wanker then?"

This is the language of a day trader just interested in P&D. When you consider the whole DRK offering is still in beta and the stuff's being worked on at an impressive rate for the extraordinary technology being developed, this isn't an accurate statement. DRK is four times the market cap of its nearest anon competitor. As camosoul said, focussing on the price is entirely the wrong issue at this early stage. So with this second sentence you've taken yourself further into likely "troll" territory with the people here that have to fend off lurkers who come to this thread just to rubbish DRK, and for no other purpose.

That's a viewpoint based on what? That the price did go up into the 0.025 territory in May? What criteria does the current price meet (or not meet) that would make your statement "...price has been low" accurate? And who are you to make such an assertion? Do you see that this third sentence of yours is again contentious and frankly, against all that we know is going on and likely to happen in the near future, quite arrogant. Now with this third sentence you've put yourself firmly into the "troll" category (rightly or wrongly....on here there is no body language to read, no external cues, just words, that's why you have to choose them so carefully).

At least the nethash is strong but I fear that's primarily because its summer in most of the mining world and people need to live with their GPUs.  Once that passes, I wonder how many will switch to other algos like Scrypt-N...

By this point, your fourth sentence has little credibility because of the manner in which you've delivered the first three. Maybe there's some validity in what you're saying but I think the number of people that would be "living" next to their mining rigs and therefore have them set to lower power/lower fan speeds, would be quite minimal. I think the focus miners have and where pools choose to apply their resources is a far more complex subject than that. You've made a statement that, along with the first three sentences, just makes people think you're putting shit on DRK and everyone that's so passionate about it.

So, with this initial post you put many offside from the beginning. The art of entering a thread like this and engaging successfully requires careful consideration of how to put one's ideas forward in a non-confrontational way (just like the art of approaching someone in a bar you'd like to have a relationship with....start off badly and you'll last only a minute or two). It's then so very hard to find your way back after you've set off everyone's rejection of you.

Many on here will think I've just wasted my breath but I'm quite convinced the medium of Internet forums like this results in thousands of good people being rejected (or effectively rejecting themselves) due to these basic aspects of human interaction being misunderstood. And that's unfortunate.

Sorry to quote such a WoT, but you are great. Keep it up!
(apart from wanting to own a gun, they are a blast to shoot Smiley)
RenegadeMan

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:06:57 PM

When you lead with inflammatory remarks, you should expect the same to be delivered back to you. Contrarily, because 1 or 2 (or 3) "lash out" doesn't mean they are a representative sample of DRK's "community".
Thus this statement:
My diction is 100% accurate. [because] Fanatic is all I see.
is incorrect and illogical.

Also, you appear to have a different world-view compared to many (most?) here. In so many cases, it's just a matter of perspective. When you state such things in so absolute terms with the tone of "I'm obviously right; they are all stupid", you immediately polarize the issue and any reasoned debate/discussion becomes nigh impossible (the Internet also contributes mightily to this).

+1

"Polarise". That's the word I was looking for. It's exactly what he's done, for no valid reason. Why oh why do people do this stuff? It's so unproductive!

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
raze182

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal.

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:14:53 PM

New article: Darkcoin Continues It Mission Of Being Private Cryptocurrency

Xtrdw361DvoyDhxL5XoeAvTxTPvM4dXuLW
dotnetmin

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:16:08 PM

The rats on the coin we should not name leave the boat.
One of our spamfriend who visits us very ofen here want to sell 10-30K to his loved community  Grin
Maybe he got nervous with that much flowcharts and whitepapers full of promises.
Ozziecoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 03:24:19 PM

The rats on the coin we should not name leave the boat.
One of our spamfriend who visits us very ofen here want to sell 10-30K to his loved community  Grin
Maybe he got nervous with that much flowcharts and whitepapers full of promises.
hah. Ripocoin flowchart was more illuminating and definitely more honest.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
Forceflow

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:31:33 PM

Fanatic does not imply a negative connotation, though people may mistakenly perceive it as such.  Its shortened form, fan, is something we use in sports all of the time.

My focus on price may not be justified in your eyes, or the other far more aggressive sorts, but that doesn't mean its not a valid metric.

I can understand why people misperceived my comments, but I can't understand the borderline sociopathic responses.  I simply am wondering why there is a tension between innovation and price.  I see lots of nethash but the price is not reflecting that.  I don't see volume on an exchange either way (price has been stable).  I get it that some (I use some because I don't view the constant posters on this thread as representative of everyone who owns DRK but rather a...passionate...subset of them) don't care about price.  I think a lot do.  Not that its the end all be all but its one factor to consider.  DRK has been out for 6 months, I expect it to mature like most coins.  I think it has great potential but I want to see a wider audience agree with that assessment and reflect it on the market.

I appreciate your psychological analysis but I also feel that those people attacking me should do some reflection as well (not that I expect much).  Honestly I did not bring any invective but I was immediately met with hostility which indicates insecurity.

If you actually read my first post, nothing was confrontational.  My choice of words was merely misinterpreted and perhaps that is due to ignorance.  I will employ simpler words if that results in better comprehension but I maintain nothing I said was inflammatory (provocative, perhaps, but this is a discussion thread and discussions often revolved around provocative topics or else they aren't really discussion but rather conversations).
Forceflow

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:35:39 PM

Go ahead, call me a troll.  You people are idiots.  Just because someone disagrees, doesn't make them a troll.  You both need to grow up but I'm done offering help.  Continue your fantasies and think that's reality.  I'll hope there are grown ups present that can address the real issues so you can continue to tilt at windmills or pee in a sandlot.

Now who's spitting the dummy?

You opened with "Are you fanatics worried at all about the somnolescent prices?  Since the great May pump, DRK has been in the doldrums."

First you called us fanatics, which I agree, the innovation and talents of the DRK team does cause people to follow with great loyalty, but the word "fanatic" is often confused for "dedicated".

Secondly, most of us knew the coin was going to correct after the May pump, and it's corrected and held good resistance around the .001 mark.  Before the pump began it was .0039 I believe, so again, the coin is still doing really well.

Then there was the "I can't quite put my finger on it but Dark is in the doldrums" comment.  Have you seen the masternode count recently?  The network is poised and ready for RC4, we are making Crypto history here.

Then you try and lecture us about regulation and how governments can crush a coin etc... Why come to the DRK thread and rattle your sabre?  If BTC goes down in a sea of regulatory red tape that's going to propel DRK to new heights quicker than we all imagined...

You want to be shown respect, give respect...

Again, you apparently don't understand (probably because your brain is shutdown).  I gave no disrespect until I was given it.  There is a cause and effect but you missed the cause and only look to the effect.
thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:45:58 PM

Good article, thanks for posting. And my inner grammar nazi only cringed twice while reading it.  Wink
darkproton

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:53:17 PM

hello, has there been any word from kristov atlas yet? Hoping to hear something soon if not. thanks
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:58:06 PM

hello, has there been any word from kristov atlas yet? Hoping to hear something soon if not. thanks

IIRC from a prior youtube video, at this stage he is reporting directly to Evan about code issues.
darkproton

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:00:21 PM

IIRC from a prior youtube video, at this stage he is reporting directly to Evan about code issues.
great! So maybe we'll get the report on or around rc4. Hopefully soon for both. Actually, more excited for rc4.
Propulsion

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:06:42 PM

What is the name of the "coin that shouldn't be named"? I'm generally curious.
thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:08:20 PM

What is the name of the "coin that shouldn't be named"? I'm generally curious.
Croak, or something.
Pages: « 1 ... 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 [2493] 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 2543 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: