Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:25:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661421 times)
msunxter

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:14:02 PM

Hi i see that waiting list is closed for this coin how do i know if i succesfully qualified for receiving a stake or not?
I posted in this thread weeks ago https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467027.380 but i received no answer.

You're in the waitinglist. It means you'll literally have to wait Smiley
The stakehodlerlist + refundlist will be released soon. After that we'll know how many stakes are unclaimed and how many people from the waitinglist can join.

That's what the waiting list means? Ahh...makes sense now.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deftonikus

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:20:22 PM

seems like another IPO coin scam is Edgecoin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=540017.20 Cry

utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:23:40 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 07:42:41 PM by utopianfuture

Hi Guys!

please - I am missing a bit a place where I can check regularly if and when I have to claim my coins!

is there some thread in the NEM forum for that?

Will the announcement be made on page one of THIS thread? I seem t remember that there was s.t. like that mentioned, but I can't seem to find it any longer ...

It seems to have drifted a bit into the background, please bring it a bit further to the front again!

Best,
l8orre

all updates about NEM, be also posted on facebook and twitter!

https://www.facebook.com/ourNEM?fref=ts

And Reddit!

www.reddit.com/r/nem

Reddit isn't so up to date as FB or Twitter Smiley

It is interesting to observe that each coin often have a different "home-base" to gather popular attention and support. Often only one home base will be the most popular
For Doge it is Reddit where they most often plan the projects. For Nxt they use this alt Bitcoin talk forum for a home-base set-up until very recently when they move to their own forum. For Litecoin, Peercoin they use their own forums from early on and don't have much presence anywhere else.
We will see where would be growing to be NEM "home-base". Reddit, Forum, or here or somewhere else.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
j23a

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:48:06 PM

Hi Guys!

please - I am missing a bit a place where I can check regularly if and when I have to claim my coins!

Will the announcement be made on page one of THIS thread? I seem t remember that there was s.t. like that mentioned, but I can't seem to find it any longer ...

It seems to have drifted a bit into the background, please bring it a bit further to the front again!

Best,
l8orre

And Reddit!

www.reddit.com/r/nem

It is interesting to observe that each coin often have a different "home-base" to gather popular attention and support. Often only one home base will be the most popular
For Doge it is Reddit where they most often plan the projects. For Nxt they use this alt Bitcoin talk forum for a home-base set-up until very recently when they move to their own forum. For Litecoin, Peercoin they use their own forums from early on and don't have much presence anywhere else.
We will see where would be growing to be NEM "home-base". Reddit, Forum, or here or somewhere else.

For me I feel that having a strong presence on bitcointalk is the best thing, because it exposes Nem to people who are curious about Cryptos but are not aware of Nem. People in a Nem forum are there because they already know about Nem, and any posts that brings up the good things of Nem will be read by others who already know why Nem is going to be a great coin. That's my logic.

TBTSX4-NKRX55-HF2ECG-SHPBG3-XIDD2Y-QDRI3N-P2O6
Sportfreund1488

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:53:26 PM

Schur Jungs!

Was gibbet denn neues? Irgendwie nix wie ich lese... ich komm in paar Wochen mal wieder ...
samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:29:29 PM

Hi i see that waiting list is closed for this coin how do i know if i succesfully qualified for receiving a stake or not?
I posted in this thread weeks ago https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467027.380 but i received no answer.

The stakehodlerlist + refundlist will be released soon. After that we'll know how many stakes are unclaimed and how many people from the waitinglist can join.

Huh I thought the refundlist was already released over here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdG5HUC1jZWp1SXJYcEVGZjRCU0FJYUE#gid=0
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:45:40 PM

Hi Guys!

Best,
l8orre

And Reddit!

www.reddit.com/r/nem

For me I feel that having a strong presence on bitcointalk is the best thing, because it exposes Nem to people who are curious about Cryptos but are not aware of Nem. People in a Nem forum are there because they already know about Nem, and any posts that brings up the good things of Nem will be read by others who already know why Nem is going to be a great coin. That's my logic.

I am not sure. This place looks more and more like a dumpster with all kind of scams going on. MaidSafe is not here. Ethererum is not here. NXT just left while litecoin, peercoin is never stay for long.
If we keep a good vibe going, people will go to our place directly instead of searching for us in this alt forum.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:59:23 PM

Hi Guys!

Best,
l8orre

And Reddit!

www.reddit.com/r/nem

I am not sure. This place looks more and more like a dumpster with all kind of scams going on. MaidSafe is not here. Ethererum is not here. NXT just left while litecoin, peercoin is never stay for long.
If we keep a good vibe going, people will go to our place directly instead of searching for us in this alt forum.

The time will show where the home-basis will establish.
UP, you're right with all that scams and idiots who hate NEM, but our community is already big and enthusiastic enough to counter every attack in a second.
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:03:53 PM

Hi Guys!

Best,
l8orre

And Reddit!

www.reddit.com/r/nem

Yeah, for now bitcointalk is very important for Nem. But I think after the launch and in the long run we will probably establish ourselves better on our forum and may other places.
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:05:31 PM

Huh I thought the refundlist was already released over here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdG5HUC1jZWp1SXJYcEVGZjRCU0FJYUE#gid=0

Is this the official list?
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:10:56 PM

Is this the official list?

That's the refunding list. I need to do some more merging and checking with final list.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
j23a

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:24:29 PM

Hi Guys!

Best,
l8orre

And Reddit!

www.reddit.com/r/nem

What I had in mind when I wrote my post was eMunie. To me it looked like an interesting coin, but it has not crossed my mind in months, because I just don't come across it as I look for Cryptonews in this place. They're doing an ipo, but it seems like only the few people in their forum are really aware of it. I don't even know if it started yet. But if they had an active thread in this place, like this Nem thread, then it would come up on a regular basis and I would know more about it. It's a coin that I would not be to sure about, but I would hear the good and the bad points more often, etc.

There might be a lot of dumpsters here, but it's still a place that a lot of people go to, especially newbies, to find out more about cryptos, because it deals with all coins.

A main stream person that wants to know about cryptos is not going to know about Nem, so they won't be going to a Nem forum. But a person that might have heard of an obscure coin might come to this place, and in doing so has a great chance of finding out about Nem.

I mean of Nem should have a forum, but a strong presence on a major crypto related forum is extremely valuable.

TBTSX4-NKRX55-HF2ECG-SHPBG3-XIDD2Y-QDRI3N-P2O6
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:08:55 AM

Utopian or anybody else.. Can you tell me something about Madesafe? the IPO is with a few days, is it interesting to buy this? thanks
PaulWang

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:09:59 AM

This was lots of work. Good job.
PaulWang

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:21:13 AM

Utopian or anybody else.. Can you tell me something about Madesafe? the IPO is with a few days, is it interesting to buy this? thanks

Do you have the link to the IPO ?
sarahg

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:56:28 AM

What is the Madesafe ipo about?
PeterLee

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:36:00 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 01:53:30 AM by PeterLee

Here is the link http://www.safecoin.io. Very expensive coin. Anyone know how it works? Can't figure it out.
scriptcloud

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:44:44 AM

I think safecoin is a scam. Smiley
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:49:35 AM

Here is the link http://www.safecoin.io. Very expensive coin. Anyone know how it works? Can't figure it out.

Maidsafe is essentially a second generation TOR (anonymous browser / platform) based out of Scotland.  They created a coin after reading a thread on this forum from Bitcointalk users who wanted to invest in them.

As far as I understand the Safecoin is a fork of Mastercoin.  It's honestly, I think, meant to be an alternative to crowd funding than an actual serious coin.

Second, as the previous poster said, it's likely a scam.  Why am I buying worthless Safecoin when this company could / *should* be offering real equity?  I would rather have equity of a real world company than some junk fork of Mastercoin but that's me.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Theodor Pohlmann

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 02:57:18 AM

It' relly good!
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: