Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661421 times)
hill

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:05:10 AM

To be honest,it is really not a very good distribution.
1/2740=0.00036 and  ~but we (the core development team) will keep the promise of taking the maximum of 10% of NEM for personal compensation to deliver the community a complete NEM V1 blockchain. ~

10%? really?
Are you kidding me?I'm really disappointed and I will not buy any nem coins in the future.

10% for developers is a fair share. They worked hard and organised such a massive project and distribution. They deserve to be rewarded.

Yes, they wanted to get rich so organised this project. But they also create some money/btc for us for just trolling
10% =400 shake/5 or 6 =60-80 shake/person
fair?
We have only 1 shake but His cake is 60-80 times as big as mine.
Does that seem fair to you?

WTF

I made a promise to myself that I will act nice when it comes to things regarding NEM because I want to respect the movement. I'm going to say this as nice as possible.

You are not seeing the big picture here. You are very short-sighted. Missing the point in a very very idiotic way. Open your eyes and take the lint out of your ears.

60 times more for the CREATORS than the guy who just CAME to what these guys CREATED!!

That for one is the best deal I have seen. Look around, but follow my advice above first.

SMH

+1

10% shares for devs is ok and normal

NEM devs are taking smallest piece of (THEIR) cake in whole cryptocoin history

RESPECT
+1
10% is fair! the devs deserve 10%!

Good Luck For Everyone!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:29:47 AM

1/2740=0.00036 and  ~but we (the core development team) will keep the promise of taking the maximum of 10% of NEM for personal compensation to deliver the community a complete NEM V1 blockchain. ~

10%? really?
Are you kidding me?I'm really disappointed and I will not buy any nem coins in the future.

10% for developers is a fair share. They worked hard and organised such a massive project and distribution. They deserve to be rewarded.

Yes, they wanted to get rich so organised this project. But they also create some money/btc for us for just trolling
fair?

WTF

I made a promise to myself that I will act nice when it comes to things regarding NEM because I want to respect the movement. I'm going to say this as nice as possible.

You are not seeing the big picture here. You are very short-sighted. Missing the point in a very very idiotic way. Open your eyes and take the lint out of your ears.

60 times more for the CREATORS than the guy who just CAME to what these guys CREATED!!

That for one is the best deal I have seen. Look around, but follow my advice above first.

SMH

+1

RESPECT

With all the nxt bashing, BCNxt didn't get any extra shares of nxt. He paid by the same rules like all the stakeholders, despite the fact he was the first to deliver second generation crypto currency.

Now talk about respect there.  

That makes nxt developer (BCNxt) the fairest developer in the history. No one is going to ever come close

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
km4700ruda

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:34:58 AM

10%? really?

fair?

WTF

SMH

+1

RESPECT
+1
10% is fair! the devs deserve 10%!
You can post a vote thread for it if you insist.
And you will see that you right or wrong!
mrvegad

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:36:28 AM

No one is forcing you to invest in NEM, if you trust the dev's and trust what you hear so far about NEM then take a chance and invest in NEM. If you don't trust the dev's or what you hear about NEM then don't invest, it's that simple. Unless you have some proof otherwise stop with the scam and how unfair it is talk.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 06:50:42 AM

No one is forcing you to invest in NEM, if you trust the dev's and trust what you hear so far about NEM then take a chance and invest in NEM. If you don't trust the dev's or what you hear about NEM then don't invest, it's that simple. Unless you have some proof otherwise stop with the scam and how unfair it is talk.

THIS !

loyer

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:59:30 AM

Initially, was advertised the fair distribution of NEM, and now yet only 75% are distributed to stakeholders!

@ Utopianfuture

The remaining 25% be used in the meantime to forking?
That would be very unfair!
loyer

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:05:07 AM

have made me also some thoughts!

to the auction to make things even more interesting, perhaps it would be a good idea, according to the auction among all participants one or two half stakes(a whole stake might be unfair towards others) to raffle! What do you think?

the same could be for example mong the active participants NEM make forums
patmast3r

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:14:31 AM

Initially, was advertised the fair distribution of NEM, and now yet only 75% are distributed to stakeholders!

@ Utopianfuture

max 10% for devs
remain min 15% for future dev of the ecosystem, bounties, charity, whatnot

What do you mean forking ?

Here is something to think about for everyone.

FAIR is not the same as EQUAL

If someone puts in 100% more work than someone else then it is fair for that person to get 100% more out of it don't you think ?
Do you think it would be more fair if a dev that devotes many hours each week into developing the software get's an equal amount of NEM as someone thats has merely paid a small fee to join NEM ? That would not be fair that would just mean they get an equal amount.

Someone said earlier that BCNext was the fairest developer. That's not true. If he really didn't take more than any of the other stakeholders than he's generous not fair. It would have been very fair of him to take more.

Please keep this in mind guys when discussing "fairness" in the future.

freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:17:45 AM

@ Utopianfuture

max 10% for devs

If someone puts in 100% more work than someone else then it is fair for that person to get 100% more out of it don't you think ?
Do you think it would be more fair if a dev that devotes many hours each week into developing the software get's an equal amount of NEM as someone thats has merely paid a small fee to join NEM ? That would not be fair that would just mean they get an equal amount.

Someone said earlier that BCNext was the fairest developer. That's not true. If he really didn't take more than any of the other stakeholders than he's generous not fair. It would have been very fair of him to take more.

+1

PL_CoinTrader

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:19:25 AM

Short question: Will there be any chance that users who have introduced themselves in this thread get a stake? I missed the IPO so I wrote in that registration topic. Will these user considered some time or is it over?
regards

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
loyer

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:34:01 AM

@ Utopianfuture

max 10% for devs

i have never denied that the devs have their 10% do not deserve, I agree even! But you should have said it from the beginning!

sorry, I meant FORGING! If the 25% or 15% until they were properly distributed, used for forging? That would not be fair to the stakeholders
patmast3r

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:47:08 AM

Short question: Will there be any chance that users who have introduced themselves in this thread get a stake? I missed the IPO so I wrote in that registration topic. Will these user considered some time or is it over?
regards

The waitinglist will be considered. I think there are about 120 stakes destined for people on the waiting list. How exactly those people will be chosen is afaik not sure yet.

patmast3r

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:50:16 AM

@ Utopianfuture

max 10% for devs

i have never denied that the devs have their 10% do not deserve, I agree even! But you should have said it from the beginning!

sorry, I meant FORGING! If the 25% or 15% until they were properly distributed, used for forging? That would not be fair to the stakeholders

My statement was directed at everyone.

I think if UP had known the exact amount he would have stated it ouright. I don't think there was a plan on how much dev stakes would be allocated until recently.

I don't think they'll be used for foraging as the will probably be in some cold wallet.

swartzfeger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:08:04 AM

I think if UP had known the exact amount he would have stated it ouright. I don't think there was a plan on how much dev stakes would be allocated until recently.

You raise a great point, patmast3r. Everyone wants everything decentralized... until they don't. Why wasn't this planned out in advance by the Pre-Launch Developer Stake Committee™?!?!

We got our stakes for next to nothing, backed by a solid team. Stakeholders got a fair shake. Devs get a sizable and well-earned chunk. Nothing scandalous here.

And -- 10% of nothing is still nothing. The NEM team has a nice carrot in front of their noses. We all do.
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 09:17:59 AM

10%? really?

fair?

WTF

SMH

+1

RESPECT

With all the nxt bashing, BCNxt didn't get any extra shares of nxt. He paid by the same rules like all the stakeholders, despite the fact he was the first to deliver second generation crypto currency.

Now talk about respect there.  

That makes nxt developer (BCNxt) the fairest developer in the history. No one is going to ever come close

You are day-dreaming.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
mjrmac

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:02:45 AM

It's not like the 10% will go to 5 or 10 people. We have 35 people on NEM ecosystem board alone and still every talented developer is welcome to join. I don't really count on getting extra shares but I will buy them off non-believers for sure. So go ahead and dump it into my pocket.

Can anyone confirm this number? I am assuming the community prefers there being a large number of devs for the 10% to be divided amongst. better for ~300+ stakes to be divided amongst 35devs than 5devs Smiley

ya split 35 ways would be much much much better! even though they get 10 times more they deserve it!

oh ya did anything come about from my "share some snippets of code" idea.. id kinda like to see some myself lol wana buy stakes but i havnt got much so cant be risking everything i got on a dedicated community and not much else other then some pictures.. no offense devs lol i know its not a scam.. im just saying what everyone else with not much btc will be thinking!

> oh ya did anything come about from my

Cheesy

You seem to be very interested in knowing who created this mess Smiley Maybe it is you, who will get the honour . Enjoy!  of your provocative spirit.

mjrmac

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:10:17 AM

-NEM should not release parts of source till sometime after launch, this could provide opportunities for copycats, and besides any snippet of code released that is unsubstantial is exactly that... unsubstantial.

-If you release substantial code pre-launch you get copycats, if you release unsubstantial code you prove nothing.

-It would be in the best interest of NEM to just release code sometime after launchday.

+1
mjrmac

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:17:27 AM

-While I agree %10 of all NEM in the hands of 2-3 people is greedy...

What the fuck is wrong with you, people? Those guys worked hard on the project and have been given away stakes for free. Except very small part at the end for dirt cheap. And y'all didn't do shit except screaming your arses about sockpuppets. They deserve whatever they want.

+1

There seems to be misunderstanding between egalitarian and project work.
I would understand this discussion, if there were some 'The chicken or the egg' dilemma. But there ain't such. The work must exist before there exist something to share with egalitarian. And the work is usually paid out from the project results.
Fatih87SK

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:23:11 AM

NEMoon

Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 10:30:33 AM

Someone said earlier that BCNext was the fairest developer. That's not true. If he really didn't take more than any of the other stakeholders

No, he didn't, and that needed to be said given a lot of people bash nxt in this thread for "unfair" distribution which is a pathetically dishonest criticism as nxt IPO was open to anyone for 2 months and  Bcnext (the developer) didn't demand any extra shares for himself.

One thing we can say about nxt inventor: he wasn't greedy.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: