Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO without whitepaper  (Read 7584 times)
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:24:30 AM

As a bounty hunter, I would probably go for it because in my experience, I once had a bounty that had no whitepaoer but still succeeded and have profit from it. However, as an investor,  I will check first before investing.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:27:57 AM

Personally , I don't think there should be a bounty without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a bounty without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about a bounty without whitepaper
Hello, I agree with you, The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. If the ICO without whitepaper, we don't know what they do, what they provide, how they work... So that ICO is truly scam! Please don't do invest in the ICO which don't have the white paper.

It's totally crazy, how can you imagine if the one project are don't have a white paper but there's bounty? For sure, most of the investors and also bounty hunters will thought that is a scam project.

FabiAdr76

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:30:52 AM

Without a whitepaper how do you know the idea of the project? How is the team that will carry it out? What is their roadmap, their goals?
A project that starts a bounty and does not have a whitepaper seems more focused on getting money than in carrying out a project and developing a product.
Stay alert!
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 153

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:34:40 AM

The whitepaper states in detail what a company will do once it accumulatea funds from investors. They can start a bounty without whitepaper (it might be just a draft and still finalizing) in the pre-sale period. But having no whitepaper once the main ICO is underway is unacceptable and can be considered a scam.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:52:14 AM

Personally , I don't think there should be a bounty without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a bounty without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about a bounty without whitepaper
I would happily trade a whitepaper for a minimum viable product. Whitepapers only outline what they intend to do, not what they are capable of executing. Seen too many ICO's that end up coming to nothing because the people behind it fail to execute what is in their whitepaper. Actions speak louder than words.

ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

What kind of people do one team have to run a public bounty uninformed as though nobody knows the way. Not ready to be a good, for example a goal is the scam. One project is to raise it with a bounty so would like the community and have an investor. so if a project really increases your mood without any whitepaper, it really does play a poop. so go away and look for the best thing to do.
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:27:03 AM

Do not agree at all. Bounty with whitepaper can be also scam.Go to Services Section., there you will find so many paid shills that are writing whitepapers for others.

Might be team can be late in releasing the whitepaper.

PS: Satoshi written the code of bitcoin first and its whitepaper afterwards.

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:32:22 AM

scam and not it will not be ensured. but the clear role of the whitepaper will be very important for the sake of clarity of what is done and how his system. This simply gives more information and could make people more confident to enter the bounty. But if indeed there's no certainly not be a problem but it's just going to be less sure of what he does.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
KobbyD

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:38:06 AM

Are you idiot? The whitepaper is an important part to give the more explanation about the future roadmap, development, technical details and many more. I can say that is really important. With or without the whitepaper and it can be turned into a scam anytime. Where are you from dude?
Of course, It is a scam or it has a high possibility to fail at any time. I personally won't participate in such bounties or invest. Even if developers tell me whitepaper is under development, I would wait for it before I get myself involved.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:43:33 AM

Do not agree at all. Bounty with whitepaper can be also scam.Go to Services Section., there you will find so many paid shills that are writing whitepapers for others.

Might be team can be late in releasing the whitepaper.

PS: Satoshi written the code of bitcoin first and its whitepaper afterwards.

For sure, most of people here in forum are really don't want to get involved that kind of projects without white paper. The first thing that  the most important in one project is the whitepaper, if without it, obviously it's a scam.
vktrglbr

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:44:44 AM

It is scam and very cheap. You should check next aspects in bounty: interesting object, good team - see profiles in LinkedIn, whitepaper, good twitter/facebook. It is your time - appreciate it and don't believe anybody
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:44:59 AM

Maybe you're referring about the ICO and not the bounty because bounty is just a program of an ICO, so maybe you should rephrase it.

I think whitepaper is the most important part of having ico as this will indicate how clear is the vision of the project and everything that an investors will need to know should be written there. So how can investors be interested if nothing will interest them.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
wulian18

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:45:50 AM

What I want to say is that a project has white papers, a homepage, and a team. They are still fake, let alone no white papers. This is a very low-cost thing, and someone specializes in selling it to create a real project.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:25:01 AM

The whitepaper is very important. Me personally, i wouldn't invest or do bounty campaign for an ICO that doesn’t have whitepaper, because i always want to read it before. If they couldn't bother to write a whitepaper, it means the ICO is not such a serious project.

nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:32:12 AM

Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
I think a whitepaper is one of the things that is mandatory if the Ico is present.
someone must know about the ico from whitepaper.

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:34:38 AM

I would not join a bounty without a whitepaper because how would the investors know what is the plan of the team, its roadmap, purpose, development, technical aspects etc. All the information about the project should be in the whitepaper. It is also like the articles of incorporation in which the corporation would not be able to start without it so the same applies to project. How would the investors know how they can benefit from the project if it has no whitepaper. If there are no investors then the project would not push through and bounty hunters would not be paid.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
liangzi123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:35:40 AM

Any ico, as long as its information is not complete, do not participate. Because there are so many pieces of information there, projects that look real are much better than it. The most important thing about investing is safety, and then whether it is profitable.

payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:36:17 AM

No whitepaper? That is simple and clear answer. He has not have a purpose of his project. That was a newbie scammer maybe. LoL.

Wake up dude, dont support project without purpose or you will get nothing..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

JustASalad

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:40:30 AM

Without a white paper you have no way of knowing how much though has gone into the project. Which issues they've thought they'll face and how they propose to solve them.

That being said, many scams have white papers that are just plagiarised or complete nonsense. So I think even with a white paper you should exercise caution with the various ICO's.
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:43:11 AM

If a project does not have a white paper, it can only show that the team is not sincere enough to treat the project. It can not be said that a project with white paper is not a deceptive project. Many fraudulent projects are now packed. I think we can not judge the authenticity of the project only through the white paper.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: