Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO without whitepaper  (Read 7583 times)
Jongos123

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:28:02 PM

n my opinion ICO without whitepaper is fake, because all the details of ICO only exist in whitepaper, and if indeed there is no whitepaper how? many people are less understanding with the ICO project and certainly also many investors who do not believe in the ICO
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

In whitepaper is everything about project, ico without whitepaper is not professional but I think you can do ico without whitepaper, everything can be written on site. Don't worry too much about it, every ICO has whitepaper. It is not good indicator because you can buy professionally made whitepaper.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:22:57 PM

The whitepaper of any project will highlight the roadmap and what they plan to achieve in the following years. Therefore, if a project did not have a whitepaper then the project doesn't have any plan and its tantamount to the fact that the project is a scam.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
KarinaChernyav

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

It's better to get away from this ICO, because it's a pure scam. Technical documentation is a necessary part of any ICO, and all progress of any ICO depends on their technical document.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

Im not focus on whitepaper, sometime i dont even look the whitepaper becauseni cant tell the project real existing. Easy create an awesome whitepaper but the reality is shit. What my point is before reading whiepaper make sure the team are all in existence developing the project out there then nexr move in whitpaper
I suggest to read the whitepaper, this is because all the details of the project are there, if ICO without whitepaper then it is like living without water, which will not die long.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

Im not focus on whitepaper, sometime i dont even look the whitepaper becauseni cant tell the project real existing. Easy create an awesome whitepaper but the reality is shit. What my point is before reading whiepaper make sure the team are all in existence developing the project out there then nexr move in whitpaper
I suggest to read the whitepaper, this is because all the details of the project are there, if ICO without whitepaper then it is like living without water, which will not die long.
However an ico project requires a large whitepaper as this will bring more investors to come in their project to invest and in whitepaper you can see the purpose of the project if it is legit or not, for the long term or short term course, so I suggest do not invest for ico project that does not have a whitepaper to provide or you want to scam.
romanjose1402

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
I'd rather stay away from ICOs in general, they are unestablished project so it is way more risky to invest in them than to invest on cryptocurrencies directly, ICO without a whitepaper is even more riskier, how do you even know the vision and mission of the project?
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

I would not say it is a scam but for me ICO without whitepaper is just a red flag for people who want to scam money using ICOs.
Even though it has a nice whitepaper many ICOs are still scam and cannot deliver what they promised on that whitepaper.
For me this is just one of many indicator to verify genuine ICOs

quarkchain.io
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:37:49 PM

What is your basis how come that this become legit, we all knew that whitepaper content a lot of information there is technical information of an ICO the teams and devs without this the probability is scam so be careful of this.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

Never joined ico without have whitepaper, how to know is great ico or not if the ico project do not have whitepaper, by reading whitepaper on ico project we know what the vision of ico project, when their ico listed on exchange market, how much token sale to public.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
I treat such projects with caution. No matter what is missing - white paper, or the project has no site, or you can not see the team - it always means it's a problematic project.
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

In this forum the most important for you is to earn from the bounty campaign you entered, what if you join the ICO without whitepaper you think you can earn from it its a big no why? How would you know all the informations the plan, the teams who run this project there is no investors who want to invest from this so this is not legit.
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

Exactly I agree the whitepaper for ICO bridges the gap between investors and team or company. But it doesn't mean that without having whitepaper the ICO is scam.

The most important thing for ICOs are MVP(Minimum viable product). MVP is very important to see whether the ICO can acheive success in future or not. MVP determines that whether the team has capacity or capability to build product what they are promising.

So be careful before choosing any ICO for investment purposes.

RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:57:55 PM

Investors are more securing with their money to invest, if the project of ICO is without whitepaper you think its legit i simply say this, that this is nothing this is scam how would you know the technical informations of this project.
Balorck

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

In my opinion, we should not trust such projects . there are projects which documents all right and are moshenikami .
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

ICO without white paper should be suspicious at once. This is a very important document that needs to be analyzed before investing in ICO. The issues in white paper are very important for investors both in terms of technology and time planning.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:12:54 PM

me myself have never found ico that does not have a whitepaper, try to ask the ic devs about the whitepaper, because this is very suspicious, and if it turns out your question is not addressed means that ico is a scam

Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

Whitepaper is always the standard for analyzing a project, I always read whitepaper though not in detail, it would be funny thing when ICO without whitepaper as this is a chance to be a scam.
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:20:00 PM

To my mind Whitepaper is very necessary thing. You may find more technical information in it. And it is great when in WP main points of the project are shown. But it is better to pay attention not only to the existance of the WP but to its quality as well.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:48:43 PM

Do your research and don't just follow the hype. Best one in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: