Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
mysayuri87

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

this is agreeable, the project is new to the eye of people, this will create a big impact in this kind of business. a new and intriguing project like this is worth supporting.

There are other crowdfunding portals out there that are already existing, however as ARZIN present its project, I believe that this will change the way we think about crowdfunding. The investor or backer will always get something as proof of his support for the project. This is great since most crowdfunding project are related to technological development and there are risk involve on them as well. ARIZN will make it more transparent for all to see what is happening on the crowd funded project.
that's true for what you said,Although we have some risk about crowdfunding ,but if you compared to Arizn  this is unique  different  for them,because the crowdfunding of ARIZN are called ALT token  that  represent Accountability, Liquidity and Transparency which are the core principle of Arizn. A founder will use our intuitive,and to create wizard compliant crowdfunding campaign this campaign are coded in.

Do you mean this project of Arizn are the first unique platform crowdfunding history at the  blockchain technology on this generation? becuase we have also other crownfunding industry that largely unregulated worldwide, fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns,I think if Arizn are different for them for what you said ,that's why we support 11 backers to push this project, because I think this is one of solution to all problem about negative issue of crowdfunding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

2million dollars is a lot of money and im thinking if they already sell 2million dollars worth of token why they still need to have ICO project like this!? Im just curious because they can already establish Arizn with such a plenty of money, just asking guys!?
Its a lot of money indeed but Arizn is need more than that as we see this project is huge, still need the support of many contributor for arizn to get going... Investors are always welcome to participate in arizn as of now...

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reache that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!
I believe investors are not stupid. They’ve probably seen a potential in this project that made them support their ICO. Niwadays, investors are vigilant since there’s a lot of fake ICOs out there and sometimes you cannot really determine which one is real and which one is fake.
Yes, I believe so that investors have seen Arizn's potential as a better and trusted crowdfunding platform that is why they have supported it. And for an investor to support a project, I believe, they have first did their job on checking the project's authenticity and its potential advantage for them.
Recently a rating from arizn platform is came out and they get as high as 4.3 percent out 5.0, one reason why investors need  to invest with them... This rating is rare for new ICO project, definitely a perfect time to take part of this project and invest more with Arizn...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

Just want to ask why investors always want to invest with any project when the pre-sale is already finished!? That is something i don't really understand, now arizn platform is giving 40 percent bonus with their tokens why they didn't make investment now for them to have more profits in the future!?
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.

I am also looking for the updates of this project. Since they already have a fund for development, I think they can work already with their MVP. I hope we will see a lot of updates in this project so that our eagerness will not fly. But then, I know that they can provide it to us. Let us just wait for their announcements.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:45:18 PM

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

2million dollars is a lot of money and im thinking if they already sell 2million dollars worth of token why they still need to have ICO project like this!? Im just curious because they can already establish Arizn with such a plenty of money, just asking guys!?
Its a lot of money indeed but Arizn is need more than that as we see this project is huge, still need the support of many contributor for arizn to get going... Investors are always welcome to participate in arizn as of now...

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reache that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!
I believe investors are not stupid. They’ve probably seen a potential in this project that made them support their ICO. Niwadays, investors are vigilant since there’s a lot of fake ICOs out there and sometimes you cannot really determine which one is real and which one is fake.
I strongly agree with this one. I also believe that Investors are really careful nowadays especially they are investing millions in one project.  They have their advisers which give them go signal after the ICO was verified to be true and reliable. I hope that many investors will really give their trust to ARIZN project.

We are now more clever than before. In fact, I want this project because of their platform plus the outcome of their private sale. The platform of Arizn is not new to us but since it is crowdfunding platform then expect that there is a great return when will buy AALT token right now. They already reached the soft cap. If we are wise then why we should invest in others, if this project got all of the aspects of a potential project?

Andycalum

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

The main problem about crowdfunding is when a particular project get the amount money they need to build and develop the project they didn't manage the money right. Ending they almost loss so much of money and didn't pays up other fees for building. Hope that this project focuses also on managing the fund rather budget right.
I think you have pointed it out but maybe this project is not actually the same as what you think its because as we all know they have a good roadmap, and now has reached soft cap, this project is very good no wonder many people interested in joining this project.

That is the reason why this project is supported by many people. They want transparency on what is happening on the fund that is supposed to go to the project. The transparency feature of the platform can help the backer or investor see what is happening on the crowd funded project.
You are right!Transparency and accountability is crucial in this kind of crowd funding platform.It's really good that Arizn is building their Crowdfunding platform with Blockchain technology. It's view-able. This will bring-in potential investors and backers who will utilize their platform.
riouspro6868

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

hey, i've got a question.. i opened your ann thread on bitcointalk and alerted a lot of people to your sig campaign and project. they're asking me if we have any news regarding the collected funds so far? i know softcap has been reached, but can you provide any more info on collected funds or not?
Khayem

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

I agree!Creating a tokenised crowdfunding platform using Ethereum blockchain is a significant move by Arizn. This makes it
completely transparent, publicly view-able by anyone. Those who are into crowdfunding and wants to use Arizn's Crowdfunding platform will have a sense of security.And this sets apart with other CFP present.

kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:00:07 PM

I strongly agree with this one. I also believe that Investors are really careful nowadays especially they are investing millions in one project.  They have their advisers which give them go signal after the ICO was verified to be true and reliable. I hope that many investors will really give their trust to ARIZN project.

Your right about that, investors now are very curious of the company first and they study first the project if they have a chance to be successful and if the altcoin is useful. We all know that the investors want to invest on the altcoin with a good future. If the company has, for sure their token has too.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

Having read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.

I’m also waiting on the stats of this project. Any updates and improvements on this project?
Is there any Arizn support for updates and stats for us to know what was happening on your project.

I am also looking for the updates of this project. Since they already have a fund for development, I think they can work already with their MVP. I hope we will see a lot of updates in this project so that our eagerness will not fly. But then, I know that they can provide it to us. Let us just wait for their announcements.

Well, I believe that everyone here is pretty excited to see how thus prohect moves and develops into maturity day by day but we can't rush the developers to post updates from time to time because they are obviously busy with making this project become even better. And besides, it would be much more worth it if the announcements or updates were not that often so it becomes more thrilling. Either way, this project is a sure hit in my opinion.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

People will not trust a project if they don't really study it first. Investing in one project requires personal research and assessment. As I have known crowdfunding and the advantage of using Blockchain Technology on this type of project, I know that there's a good advantage using it, pertaining to its goal to be a successful crowfunding platform, by blockchain technology supports and smart contracts, it will achieve its goal.

Crowdfunding is not new to this cryptocurrency industry and arzin is not the first of its type. I know alot of them surfaces since a couple of years ago. How can you say that this has advantage to those who are currently wxisting and what are the trait of this project that other crowdfunding project never has?

Arizn should classify their gap upon other projects also that has Crowdfunding Platform. If they differentiate their unique and innovation in others, they will look for a spot in this industry.
They are already successful, they just need to meet their hardcap and for sure they got it!
That's what they need to do, if their private sell reach 2M dollars they also make it to their hard cap... You're right they also need to classify what the difference between them and other crowd funding platform so user will stick to them...

That’s why I read first the whitepaper and judge it based on what I have read. People nowadays was basing on the aesthetics of the presentation that’s why they were expecting too much on one’s project, too bad for that. Judge based on what you have read and studied not only on the aesthetics of the whitepaper.
You have a point on that, we need first understand their white paper before we give some feedback or compliment regarding the project, because the team are study first what is being written on it before they finalize what is being written on the white paper.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

Well, I believe that everyone here is pretty excited to see how thus prohect moves and develops into maturity day by day but we can't rush the developers to post updates from time to time because they are obviously busy with making this project become even better. And besides, it would be much more worth it if the announcements or updates were not that often so it becomes more thrilling. Either way, this project is a sure hit in my opinion.

Yup, it really is better if the updates or news are not being posted so often because it kills the excitement and makes every announcement less important regardless of how big the news is. I would be more okay if uodates were made every two weeks or at least once a week so people gets to watch more closely on this project and can be kept on the edge of their seats. But hey, nothung wrong with seeing updates pretty often, its just that I want it not to happen very often.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:07:41 PM

Yup, it really is better if the updates or news are not being posted so often because it kills the excitement and makes every announcement less important regardless of how big the news is. I would be more okay if uodates were made every two weeks or at least once a week so people gets to watch more closely on this project and can be kept on the edge of their seats. But hey, nothung wrong with seeing updates pretty often, its just that I want it not to happen very often.
It is not good if the updates are almost everytime or maybe per hour or day, it is a bad idea and most probably waste of time thing to do. It will only result that the investors or people who are keeping an eye lose their interest and might as well result only to spam from them. So if ever there are updates it could be maybe once a week if possible.
Gambitter

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

People will not trust a project if they don't really study it first. Investing in one project requires personal research and assessment. As I have known crowdfunding and the advantage of using Blockchain Technology on this type of project, I know that there's a good advantage using it, pertaining to its goal to be a successful crowfunding platform, by blockchain technology supports and smart contracts, it will achieve its goal.

Crowdfunding is not new to this cryptocurrency industry and arzin is not the first of its type. I know alot of them surfaces since a couple of years ago. How can you say that this has advantage to those who are currently wxisting and what are the trait of this project that other crowdfunding project never has?

Arizn should classify their gap upon other projects also that has Crowdfunding Platform. If they differentiate their unique and innovation in others, they will look for a spot in this industry.
They are already successful, they just need to meet their hardcap and for sure they got it!
That's what they need to do, if their private sell reach 2M dollars they also make it to their hard cap... You're right they also need to classify what the difference between them and other crowd funding platform so user will stick to them...

That’s why I read first the whitepaper and judge it based on what I have read. People nowadays was basing on the aesthetics of the presentation that’s why they were expecting too much on one’s project, too bad for that. Judge based on what you have read and studied not only on the aesthetics of the whitepaper.
You have a point on that, we need first understand their white paper before we give some feedback or compliment regarding the project, because the team are study first what is being written on it before they finalize what is being written on the white paper.
there are also lots of informations stated on the whitepaper that could be helpful in order for us to know what really a certain project is about, but as of now, people tend to skop those pages because it is time consuming and think that it is not a big deal of an idea, but sometimes it is helpful.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

For the developer and moderator of Arizn as well as the people here in this thread, please report all spammer here who posted only a shitty thing and one liner. It does not contribute goodness for the project. Arizn is a good project, it will revive the crowdfunding platform and I wish that their reputation will sustain till the end. Invest and support, please help this project to success. I hope that every supporter here will understand me.

You right man, I stand on this. If you were posting on this thread make it more knowledgeable that contributes such of ideas and concept not only praises on the project, how they will improve if we didn’t judge the right and wrongs of this project. Make a sense of post, some of here was posting trash. Must judge this equally and fair.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:32:20 PM

I’m also waiting on the updates of this project. After that news that come up that they sold up 2 Million Dollars on private sale I’m now monitoring their works. Intriguing and very interesting project, I probably expect so much.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:33:10 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 07:46:43 PM by UnBiased

For the developer and moderator of Arizn as well as the people here in this thread, please report all spammer here who posted only a shitty thing and one liner. It does not contribute goodness for the project. Arizn is a good project, it will revive the crowdfunding platform and I wish that their reputation will sustain till the end. Invest and support, please help this project to success. I hope that every supporter here will understand me.

You right man, I stand on this. If you were posting on this thread make it more knowledgeable that contributes such of ideas and concept not only praises on the project, how they will improve if we didn’t judge the right and wrongs of this project. Make a sense of post, some of here was posting trash. Must judge this equally and fair.
I agree! We should be very transparent about all the things that ARIZN needed. There is no perfect system and there is always room for improvement. I think the reason why we are here on this forum is to help the ARIZN team to evaluate the project and how we can improve its current status.
KeyboardWarrior

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:43:12 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 06:06:55 PM by KeyboardWarrior

The main problem about crowdfunding is when a particular project get the amount money they need to build and develop the project they didn't manage the money right. Ending they almost loss so much of money and didn't pays up other fees for building. Hope that this project focuses also on managing the fund rather budget right.
I think you have pointed it out but maybe this project is not actually the same as what you think its because as we all know they have a good roadmap, and now has reached soft cap, this project is very good no wonder many people interested in joining this project.

That is the reason why this project is supported by many people. They want transparency on what is happening on the fund that is supposed to go to the project. The transparency feature of the platform can help the backer or investor see what is happening on the crowd funded project.
You are correct! Blockchain Technology feature about transparency is the key. Anything can be traced and the fund that will be used can be monitored with all the expenses done to the projects that were being proposed thru ARIZN platform.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

I can see no one from the team in this thread attending people’s queries and posting updates, i just hope the team are not ghost just like most of the scam ICOs out there. Its not easy to trust ICOs nowadays, sometimes your would spot the difference between the legit and the fake. Sometimes the fakes are acting too good to convince investors they are legit.
I understand your concern but this Arizn project has a big potential and really very helpful to a lot of people who are into startup businesses. I hope they just not let it go into waste by scamming other people. This one is too good to go into waste for.selfish reasons.
We will see since nobody depends, nobody explains and nobody brings news and uodates on the progress and development of their project, it is still doubtful for me. Let us what will be the outcome.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:43:30 PM

I strongly agree with this one. I also believe that Investors are really careful nowadays especially they are investing millions in one project.  They have their advisers which give them go signal after the ICO was verified to be true and reliable. I hope that many investors will really give their trust to ARIZN project.
I strongly urge everyone to invest here in ARIZN it's a crowdfunding platform and give us multiple profit at the same time. THey have smart contracts along the way. It's base on South Africa with alot of partnership along the way.
Really? It can also give a multiple profit at the same time? How? Did i just forget or did i.miss to read nor understand that part.  It got me interestwd to read again their white paper.  I just focus  and what sink into.my mind is the opportunity of the crowdfunding here in the Arizn project.
You know? What made me feel secure here is what I saw in their whitepaper. They said that the Arizn started 2011 and it been funding and helping several organizations already, so it means they’ve already started long since the project was founded, it is a less suspicion in my part.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: