Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
chess888

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

Investing means to use your 'money to make more money'
Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding ensures present and future long-term financial security.
The money generated from your investments can provide financial security and income.

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Maybe if you want to put up business base on Arizn Crowdfunding platform then you can create a brand name that you want for your own business. I believe if ever Arizn will succeed it will become a model to other digital crowdfunding platform. It will really attract young investors to invest in this field of business. Really Amazing!
I agree with you, Arizn gives opportunity to the developers that cannot first afford a fund to supply its project, the purpose of arizn is to make a project possible by the use of crowd funding. It is really attract investors to invest in this platform.

Financial security income will determine how long and precise an investment is with Arizn I think it will be possible, a crowdfunding system that will view the vision of the investors and developers can give the potential improvement on a project, surely many investors will try this out.

Crowdfunding is a good choice for the developers and young investors who wants a secure and profitable funds in the future, because it is for the long term period, which means it can be used in future purposes, many will do this because of the reputation that the Arizn have.
Any investment is better than none, but you need to choose carefully. Generally, the higher
a return offered by an investment, the greater the risk of losing your money.
Arizn Crowdfunding is not a scammer, investing in their company is trusted and legit, you better choose wisely.

That's right for me if you are one of the investors, I also recommend this project, because I believe that the Arizn team has an crowdfunding system that is also I think have an potential to be succeed in the future.  

Well, Arizn is way more convenient for people who are sourcing out funds. With this crowdfunding platform, more projects will have a better chance to get a good funding and support for investors and those who believe in their project.

I do agree with you there. Arizn will surely get a lot of support from the people when they read its whitepaper and learn more about ARIZN. Be sure to watch out for the updates coming from the developers themselves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anghela

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding ensures present and future long-term financial security.
The money generated from your investments can provide financial security and income.

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Maybe if you want to put up business base on Arizn Crowdfunding platform then you can create a brand name that you want for your own business. I believe if ever Arizn will succeed it will become a model to other digital crowdfunding platform. It will really attract young investors to invest in this field of business. Really Amazing!
I agree with you, Arizn gives opportunity to the developers that cannot first afford a fund to supply its project, the purpose of arizn is to make a project possible by the use of crowd funding. It is really attract investors to invest in this platform.

Financial security income will determine how long and precise an investment is with Arizn I think it will be possible, a crowdfunding system that will view the vision of the investors and developers can give the potential improvement on a project, surely many investors will try this out.

Crowdfunding is a good choice for the developers and young investors who wants a secure and profitable funds in the future, because it is for the long term period, which means it can be used in future purposes, many will do this because of the reputation that the Arizn have.
Any investment is better than none, but you need to choose carefully. Generally, the higher
Arizn Crowdfunding is not a scammer, investing in their company is trusted and legit, you better choose wisely.

That's right for me if you are one of the investors, I also recommend this project, because I believe that the Arizn team has an crowdfunding system that is also I think have an potential to be succeed in the future.  

Well, Arizn is way more convenient for people who are sourcing out funds. With this crowdfunding platform, more projects will have a better chance to get a good funding and support for investors and those who believe in their project.

I do agree with you there. Arizn will surely get a lot of support from the people when they read its whitepaper and learn more about ARIZN. Be sure to watch out for the updates coming from the developers themselves.

Well, I just hope that the developers  team will be active for this project. I have not seen any post coming from their team or any other post that update this thread. It makes me wonder if this project can really succeed in doing what they suppose to do.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:13:23 PM

Well, I just hope that the developers  team will be active for this project. I have not seen any post coming from their team or any other post that update this thread. It makes me wonder if this project can really succeed in doing what they suppose to do.

Well there are no new updates hear but maybe you can try out their website. I am not quite sure if it is ok now since the last time I visited it I was not able to connect. Maybe they are still upgrading or updating their website.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
many tokens and coins with different prices.
but, i want to know what will be the main purpose of AATL?
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.

It would mean a lot and help us a lot that a person from this project's team to update us on the status of Arizn.
Knowing that this crowdfunding platform will be a great asset to people who are looking for a safe way for to collect
funds.

I don’t believe that easily since I have Trust Issues on a crowdfunding project like this.
To see is to believe as always. This is my opinion, change my opinion and I am open. No hate.
Arceusz

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:40:42 PM

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Investing is a good way to obtains one’s goal. This project deserves and worth of and investment.
I will probably invest on this kind of future top grossing project. Good project idea, all in package.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:04:10 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 05:58:43 PM by UnBiased

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

You are definitely right! Young investors have something to look forward to because of this ARIZN project. Now that many people are so interested about investing and how money works for them, I guess it is very timely to have this kind of platform in the market that will help them to start their new venture in the field of investment.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding will surely gives you great income because i am sure thatvthis project will become successful. Investing your money in Arizn will not only give you a financial security and income but it could also help you to boost your trust in different project that is worthy like Arizn.

So does it gurantee that "great income"? It sure does sound secure but I'm having a hard time grapsing the system or
concept behind the whole scheme.

Investing is not the only way to help this project. This project need good supporter that comments good feedback, although this is already good project always want good supporters to help them in moral and idea support.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:21:09 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 05:35:43 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

You are definitely right! Young investors have something to look forward to because of this ARIZN project. Now that many people are so interested about investing and how money works for them, I guess it is very timely to have this kind of platform in the market that will help them to start their new venture in the field of investment.
What you have said is absolutely correct! Investing is now a trend because people nowadays have opened their mind that wealth will never be from employment for several years from a certain company even how big is your company. You are the one who can make yourself big and that's the chance that the ARIZN project gives to everyone especially to small-time investors.
KeyboardWarrior

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

I am really glad that I am on this thread. I am learning so much from you guys. Now I am thinking of investing and the possible profits that it will give me in the near future. Sometimes we do not know what we should do on our money but now with the help of ARIZN platform, there is a brighter way to handle it.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:14:03 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.

It would mean a lot and help us a lot that a person from this project's team to update us on the status of Arizn.
Knowing that this crowdfunding platform will be a great asset to people who are looking for a safe way for to collect
funds.

I don’t believe that easily since I have Trust Issues on a crowdfunding project like this.
To see is to believe as always. This is my opinion, change my opinion and I am open. No hate.

The main issue on the crowdfunding is the lack of transparency for the investors and the credibility of the people who started the business. Im pretty sure that people or the Arizn team will verify first the legitimacy of the person who will use their crowdfunding platform before they start collecting funds for them.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

Investing is a good way to obtains one’s goal. This project deserves and worth of and investment.
I will probably invest on this kind of future top grossing project. Good project idea, all in package.

Investing on crowdfunding or ICO is risky and dangerous for those who have trust issue investor cause we will never know when after it collect a reasonable funds they can easily get away with it like other ICO that's circulating right now.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
MetalBall

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

Investing on crowdfunding or ICO is risky and dangerous for those who have trust issue investor cause we will never know when after it collect a reasonable funds they can easily get away with it like other ICO that's circulating right now.

Ofcourse they do! But you can't blame the people cause its natural for people to be greedy right, who doesn't want an easy money almost everyone right? Whenever there's money involved some people will take the risk to go rich or die starving and even go to jail.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

funds.
Yea. The appearance of their CEO and 2 other team members is also a big thing for potential investors to consider this project as something legit. You know investors now are more careful than before after been victimized by too many scammers.
That's good to know. If only there will also be a platform  where in they can check the legitimacy of a certain business, it would be good, like platforms that offers a background check of the companies especially here in cryptocurrency.. a platform that offers to validate or verify also the Board Members, taht would be great.
But based on my personal opinion, i will bet on the legitimacy of Arizn.
You are right michayahel10. Actually i was thinking that Arizn should have this kind of feature since they will be the one accepting projects to be funded to and besides they will be putting their own business to be in a big risk if in case they are not careful with finding out the legitimacy of a certain project.

Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:57:15 PM

Ofcourse they do! But you can't blame the people cause its natural for people to be greedy right, who doesn't want an easy money almost everyone right? Whenever there's money involved some people will take the risk to go rich or die starving and even go to jail.
I dont agree with what you’ve said dude. Thieving and scamming people should not make poverty a reason for doing so or greed should not be an excuse. Everyone wants more, everybody needs money, to eat, to survive and to live abundantly but stealing should not be a way of achieving it.  Everyone is responsible for his own actions. As of Arizn they need to be very careful not be victimized by flattering promises of other developers.

micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:11:17 PM

funds.
Yea. The appearance of their CEO and 2 other team members is also a big thing for potential investors to consider this project as something legit. You know investors now are more careful than before after been victimized by too many scammers.
That's good to know. If only there will also be a platform  where in they can check the legitimacy of a certain business, it would be good, like platforms that offers a background check of the companies especially here in cryptocurrency.. a platform that offers to validate or verify also the Board Members, taht would be great.
You are right michayahel10. Actually i was thinking that Arizn should have this kind of feature since they will be the one accepting projects to be funded to and besides they will be putting their own business to be in a big risk if in case they are not careful with finding out the legitimacy of a certain project.
Exactly, they are the fore front so the blame will be on them just in case. And yeah, Arizn must look into this as well so all those who will be involve in crowdfunding connectwd to Arizn, will definitely in good hands. I just hope Arizn will have the capacity to do this.
1kreasons

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:30:39 PM

I dont agree with what you’ve said dude. Thieving and scamming people should not make poverty a reason for doing so or greed should not be an excuse. Everyone wants more, everybody needs money, to eat, to survive and to live abundantly but stealing should not be a way of achieving it.  Everyone is responsible for his own actions. As of Arizn they need to be very careful not be victimized by flattering promises of other developers.
That is a very lousy and greedy kind of reasoning..i am not lifting myself, but i would rather be poor than to be rich in ill mannered reasons. Wrong deeds are wrong wrong deeds no.matter a lot of people are doing it doesn't make it right. We must not be envious in those kind of things. Isn't fulfilling to be successful in a fair manner?
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:44:49 PM

funds.
That's good to know. If only there will also be a platform  where in they can check the legitimacy of a certain business, it would be good, like platforms that offers a background check of the companies especially here in cryptocurrency.. a platform that offers to validate or verify also the Board Members, taht would be great.
Wow, nice thinking there. In regular business, actually one of the ways you can check if they are legit are their business permit. Because securing a business permit needs a lot of requirements of the owners for their identity or whatsoever so just in case someone complains, they can easily know the where about or the identity of the owner and then can file a case.
In cryptocurrency i hope they can also things similar to this as their identity for the legitimacy of their business.
I don't think so dude. Crowdfunding project is over rated and too much of company has trust issues about this kinds of project. Personally I also have Trust Issues on this because of funding and investing matters that really putting supporter company in loss. This is only my opinion though, no hate.
crowdfunding is not over rated.  It is just making its way, some.are not even familiar with it. Well, that is your opinion that you have trust issues and i can never say you are wrong not until this Arizn Crowdfunding will start to operate. But definitely,their concept if given a chance is really very promising and very helpful.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:00:23 PM

crowdfunding is one of the most popular forms of investment today. However, considering the constant crests and troughs in the cryptocurrency market, how could investors actually benefit the in this project?
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:00:57 PM

funds.

Well, I think that's why I agree with Ludi because I'm also one of the people who believe that a great idea can be useful in a crowdfunding project so I think it's even bigger and it's not surprising that it will soon achieve success in the future, and it is possible that many of them will be able to project a project and expand especially because many believe it.
kingboo

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:17:36 PM

I can’t help but notice that many startups are switching to ICOs for funding as opposed to the venture capital model, why is that? maybe its because of many blockchain startups have raised millions of dollars with just a whitepaper and a website.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: