Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:31:39 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
many tokens and coins with different prices.
but, i want to know what will be the main purpose of AATL?
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.

It would mean a lot and help us a lot that a person from this project's team to update us on the status of Arizn.
Knowing that this crowdfunding platform will be a great asset to people who are looking for a safe way for to collect
funds.

I don’t believe that easily since I have Trust Issues on a crowdfunding project like this.
To see is to believe as always. This is my opinion, change my opinion and I am open. No hate.
Well, it's really right 'Anghela' about your saying that Arizn's way is really much to do with it because of its strong and good project, so many trust in Arizn's way of doing its best when it comes to its project, so it's inevitable that it will be the future and It's no wonder that on its crowdfunding platform it can lead a lot more to its full trust because it safes and secures its collect funds so it is possible to become acquainted with it in the near future.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
escpancake

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:33:52 PM

I can see some having doubts about this project. If there are crowdfunding platform out there that are existing already, what will be the difference Arizn will be offering so project developers will choose them and not the existing crowdfunding platforms that have already built names?
Crowdfunding has been used since but with regards to ARizn, what I know what isets it apart  from others is their crowdfunding is based on token, meaning tokenized.  They will get their resources through tokens.
yeah, crowdfunding is not really that new to us. but with regards to arizn,for me this platform clearly stands out the most. this is the first time i encountered a crowdfundin platform that is using the blockchain technology which is enabling them to have a more secure platform. and this is the first time is see crowdfunding with tokens or crypto currency.
What's after the security? I mean the foundation of the project is great, having the Blockchain Techonology to strengthen
the security making crowdfunding less corrupted or tampered with. It  kind of gives Arizn the headstart but it really has
no much difference from other projects.

Yes when i read their WP it says that the difference between them to other is they'll using blockchain, they'll see the solution for crowdfunding platform is security... Well i don't have many ideas about crowd funding, that's why i can't tell the difference with arizn...

Well, if you consider how much people are into crowdfunding or how in demand this concept is, I am prettt confident that this project will really have a lot of supporters and contributors that would wamt to have a piece of this project. And plus the addition of the project being based into the block-chain technology, success is truly ensured when it comes into this project. There is no other project in my opinion that would be bigger than this one as of this moment.
I agree with this one. Crowdfunding is really making way for the people to have the chance to invest their little amount in a certain project that has the potential to make it big in the future. This is a great opportunity offers by Arizn project.
Crowd sale is the trend now. I think this is the easiest way of fund raising to fund a project. No need to loan big amounts with big interests too and if the project fails it will be like picking z rock and hitting your own head with it. Thanks to Arizn for good offer of crowdfunding.
I must say this project amazed me but in order to pacify investors, ARIZN must offer them a level of protection. Startups should not only be well-versed in blockchain technology but also need to prepare their offerings with valuable data in order to take this route.
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:46:35 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.

It would mean a lot and help us a lot that a person from this project's team to update us on the status of Arizn.
Knowing that this crowdfunding platform will be a great asset to people who are looking for a safe way for to collect
funds.
Yea. The appearance of their CEO and 2 other team members is also a big thing for potential investors to consider this project as something legit. You know investors now are more careful than before after been victimized by too many scammers.
That's good to know. If only there will also be a platform  where in they can check the legitimacy of a certain business, it would be good, like platforms that offers a background check of the companies especially here in cryptocurrency.. a platform that offers to validate or verify also the Board Members, taht would be great.
But based on my personal opinion, i will bet on the legitimacy of Arizn.
Wow, nice thinking there. In regular business, actually one of the ways you can check if they are legit are their business permit. Because securing a business permit needs a lot of requirements of the owners for their identity or whatsoever so just in case someone complains, they can easily know the where about or the identity of the owner and then can file a case.
In cryptocurrency i hope they can also things similar to this as their identity for the legitimacy of their business.
i understand your concerns with regards to legitimacy of such businesses but as far as Arizn is concerned, this has been existing since 2011, and now in my opinion, its either doing a relaunched to have a bigger audience or maybe they are reviisng some concept of the original one and added some features so that is why i think we don't have to worry of it's legitimacy. Based on my point of view, since Crowdfunding is really needed that is why they need to relaunched the project in order to have more investors so they can expand because we know how much crowdfunding can help to many businesses.
Why they need to relaunch? They will not relaunch because arizn project does not launch fully to the cryptocurrency industry. If you want with the legitimacy of this project, check out their preferences and know how the developers on the video, social media site and in personal so that you will know how true this project is. But when it comes to the crowdfunding that will exist to the project of arizn, it is good if they will have some kind of regulation in order to avoid the scam projects.
Yes it is true about your saying because Arizn has this way to prevent scammers from embezzling a project and without its discretion, so in its good regulation many believe it to better retain and prevent these scammers, so crowdfunding makes it even more beautiful in its project so I think in the world of cryptocurrency much more it will help sooner.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:02:12 AM

funds.

I don’t believe that easily since I have Trust Issues on a crowdfunding project like this.
To see is to believe as always. This is my opinion, change my opinion and I am open. No hate.
Well, they don't actually force you to believe their project, but as what you can see they are doing their best to become trusted as a Crowdfunding project and for me, lets give them a chance to prove to us that they are really deserving to be trusted.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:34:51 AM

Investing means to use your 'money to make more money'
Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding ensures present and future long-term financial security.
The money generated from your investments can provide financial security and income.

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Investing is a good way to obtains one’s goal. This project deserves and worth of and investment.
I will probably invest on this kind of future top grossing project. Good project idea, all in package.
As what I have seen in their project they have a potential which in the future we can actually use, but not all believe into this its because mostly kind of this project is a scam.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:50:13 AM

I'm not into crowdfunding but this project may help so much of people specially small business holder to build their own crypto and be funded at the same time. Good thing about this project is their transparency on developers itself. Hope that this project run through in the pattern of time or as soon as possible.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:54:37 AM

I'm not into crowdfunding but this project may help so much of people specially small business holder to build their own crypto and be funded at the same time. Good thing about this project is their transparency on developers itself. Hope that this project run through in the pattern of time or as soon as possible.
Newbies will now build their own by this. This project allows us to be more creative in terms of building and developing project and platform that may be potential help us on the future.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:59:53 AM

Newbies will now build their own by this. This project allows us to be more creative in terms of building and developing project and platform that may be potential help us on the future.
You're right about this. Building your own platform rather project is now a pride in a pattern and culture that only rich developers are the ones only to build a platform because they have that enough money to build on. By this project we are all fair, you can now build even you are small and you can be founded if you are not that rich.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:05:10 AM

You're right about this. Building your own platform rather project is now a pride in a pattern and culture that only rich developers are the ones only to build a platform because they have that enough money to build on. By this project we are all fair, you can now build even you are small and you can be founded if you are not that rich.
Good thing to explore more about developing your own crypto. This project and platform may be a training ground on a potential good developer to be born. Hope that this project will run on as soon as possible. Good project though.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:14:16 AM

funds.

Well, they don't actually force you to believe their project, but as what you can see they are doing their best to become trusted as a Crowdfunding project and for me, lets give them a chance to prove to us that they are really deserving to be trusted.

You are right let us think positive about Arizn Crowdfunding platform. To see is to believe will not help us to know if this Crowdfunding project is real and trustworthy. Let's try it. If you are not yet convince try to read and study thier whitepaper very well and know everything behind this project so that you can prove to yourself that Arizn Crowdfunding is worthy to believe.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:29:32 AM

Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding ensures present and future long-term financial security.
The money generated from your investments can provide financial security and income.

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Investing is a good way to obtains one’s goal. This project deserves and worth of and investment.
I will probably invest on this kind of future top grossing project. Good project idea, all in package.
As what I have seen in their project they have a potential which in the future we can actually use, but not all believe into this its because mostly kind of this project is a scam.

Sometimes we felt doubt because of our experienced in other projects. Arizn has a good  crowdfunding platform base on transparency,liquidity and accountability which other projects doesn't have. I believe this project will attract more investors and through the support of Arizn community there is no doubt that this project will achieve success.

Ziah18

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

Yes of course. You can't achieve your goals in investing if you did not do it. Arizn Crowdfunding project was made for everyone to have a chance to invest in this amazing crowdfunding project that can help even to an small business investment. This project of Arizn is really amazing.
Yobaboy

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

Website is up https://arizn.network/
and i must say, the team worked well on this.
way far better that the site before.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:02:00 AM

The website is up now but it is not a hundred percent working.
the team is on their final roll out for the completion of their site.
you can try click there specially the buy tokens button.
today is their final work for this.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:03:47 AM

Thank you for providing such information, I would like to see their site for the first time, I heard that crowdfunding will be a hit for young investors, because it will help them to have their investment in a secure place also the young developers that will start their project by using crowdfunding.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:22:23 AM

Thank you for providing such information, I would like to see their site for the first time, I heard that crowdfunding will be a hit for young investors, because it will help them to have their investment in a secure place also the young developers that will start their project by using crowdfunding.

Arizn also giving some support to the investors to make their funds safe Arizn uses a clever bit of code called the dAPP Wizard to allow our users to create smart-contacts that tokenise their crowdfunding campaigns. Smart-contracts that provide a range of products which offer equity, asset backed or loan based tokens as a reward for investment. This is a next step for the young investors that is willing to use crowdfunding as their source of investments.
grace7

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:32:56 AM

Arizn also giving some support to the investors to make their funds safe Arizn uses a clever bit of code called the dAPP Wizard to allow our users to create smart-contacts that tokenise their crowdfunding campaigns. Smart-contracts that provide a range of products which offer equity, asset backed or loan based tokens as a reward for investment. This is a next step for the young investors that is willing to use crowdfunding as their source of investments.

The money generated from the investments can provide financial security and income, crowdfunding can give that to the investors and for some young developers that will be starting their own projects, Arizn has the potential to grow in the future because of its platform and its consistency in the satisfaction of its users.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:13:52 AM

Hoping this to run was a talking a real lie. I don't really know how this project will run in the industry since crowdfunding is very common in the market of crypto. Hope that impossible things will be possible on this project. Work hard for gold guys. This is only my opinion, no hate.

There are many crowdfunding platform in the blockchain technology as what you said. Well i think this is different from what you said, though i don't know any one of it but this project is surely make a big change in the world of crypto and i believe in the good future of this as i observe on the supporters comments here.
Sometimes research and being active to the project makes us familiar of all the things about it, and if we do it we will know all the updates and features of them so we can help others by sharing the information we know...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

Hoping this to run was a talking a real lie. I don't really know how this project will run in the industry since crowdfunding is very common in the market of crypto. Hope that impossible things will be possible on this project. Work hard for gold guys. This is only my opinion, no hate.

There are many crowdfunding platform in the blockchain technology as what you said. Well i think this is different from what you said, though i don't know any one of it but this project is surely make a big change in the world of crypto and i believe in the good future of this as i observe on the supporters comments here.
Sometimes research and being active to the project makes us familiar of all the things about it, and if we do it we will know all the updates and features of them so we can help others by sharing the information we know...
We can't deny the fact that many people are not doing they need to do and It's kinda hard for them to do research, focusing on one project for your own knowledge and to ahare with others... But what's your point with that, i mean why do you need to say those things here?
Waitingforlightning

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

funds.

You are right let us think positive about Arizn Crowdfunding platform. To see is to believe will not help us to know if this Crowdfunding project is real and trustworthy. Let's try it. If you are not yet convince try to read and study thier whitepaper very well and know everything behind this project so that you can prove to yourself that Arizn Crowdfunding is worthy to believe.

they're not talking about how good it could be. You can write a whitepaper telling us how you're going to be pulling pure gold out of thin air. What they're talking about is accountability and trust. This year its estimated about 100 million was lost in exit scams. They want to know this isn't going to be one of them

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: