Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:28:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814492 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:21:33 PM

Cryptopia:

Poloniex: 2855-2977, Cryptopia: 2700-2255

Volume slowly picking up.

"DNotesVault only accepts DNotes for storage."

Good! It differentiates Dnotes as a crypto that is genuinely oriented to development as a currency, not a talk-about-currency-but-actually-really-about-trade.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

Seems like DNotes is doing quite well at Cryptopia. I have not been able to participate so far and certainly appreciate the support from everyone else.

DNotesVault is a very important part of DNotes infrastructure or ecosystem. Once we start promoting our family of CRISPs next year its value will become much more apparent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 11:49:04 PM

All, we are starting a cancer fundraiser at our new daylily site called "Collections for Cancer". 50% of all collection sales from through 31st will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

Check out or press release below:

http://www.ourmidland.com/prweb/smokey-s-daylilies-announces-collections-for-cancer-fundraiser-as-owner/article_c8f3f8d3-b148-584b-8be6-6e0921518209.html

This is a very inspiring initiative Smokey, and the story about your battle with cancer is touching. I hope you surpass your fundraising goals, while bringing awareness to a disease that millions die from every year.

That is a great story and worthy initiative. "hopes to spread the word about the importance of patients taking an active role in researching and understanding their own health options. He intends to raise funds to help the American Cancer Society give people the knowledge they need to make important decisions that can have a deep impact on their own health and survivability." I think many people put all of their trust in the doctor they are speaking to and forget that they are just people too and don't know everything. Even doctors will shun you for "googling" your own health problems, medications, and treatments. That's not the way it should be.

Congratulations Kevin on your remission.

Kevin is an amazing human being and that makes Smokeys Daylily Gardens success story even more worthy of telling one day. I was with him all those years and watched him survive against all odds and the business continued to grow year after year - against all odds. We were obviously not dependent on good fortune or good luck. It was the unquestionable passion in what we were doing and the mind-set of wanting to be the best in class in everything we were doing. We got to the top spot three times faster than anyone else could have because we worked smarter and harder than anyone would have.

I am happy that Smokeys Daylily Gardens is doing its part to help raise money for the American Cancer Society. That is a worthy cause and I hope it will get a lot of support.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 02:35:39 AM

All, we are starting a cancer fundraiser at our new daylily site called "Collections for Cancer". 50% of all collection sales from through 31st will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

http://www.ourmidland.com/prweb/smokey-s-daylilies-announces-collections-for-cancer-fundraiser-as-owner/article_c8f3f8d3-b148-584b-8be6-6e0921518209.html

Congrats on the five years Kevin, quite an achievement, I salute you!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:20:13 AM

Hello all.

Thought I'd just pop by and introduce the CRISP for Students program video. I hope to make a few more of these about other various programs and topics relating to DNotes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsXO8ttmSxw&feature=youtu.be

Feel free to comment.

I think you should make more of these videos, you are very easy on the eyes there young man!! Oh my did I say that outloud? Good content and the young lady is also a nice asset in reaching younger people. You look like peers to those you are trying to reach. Nice job to both of you.
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:03:58 AM

This is a very inspiring initiative Smokey, and the story about your battle with cancer is touching. I hope you surpass your fundraising goals, while bringing awareness to a disease that millions die from every year.

That is a great story and worthy initiative. "hopes to spread the word about the importance of patients taking an active role in researching and understanding their own health options. He intends to raise funds to help the American Cancer Society give people the knowledge they need to make important decisions that can have a deep impact on their own health and survivability." I think many people put all of their trust in the doctor they are speaking to and forget that they are just people too and don't know everything. Even doctors will shun you for "googling" your own health problems, medications, and treatments. That's not the way it should be.

Thank you, Kanus. The last five years have not been easy, but they have been the most exciting, and best five years of my life so far. The treatments and surgery have ravaged my body (I only weigh about 115 lbs), and knocked a few points off my IQ, but cancer has also been one of my best teachers, and in many ways, I would not trade these five years for anything else, but that is a chapter in a book for some other time. My "team" and I immediately sprang into action and quickly selected Mayo as the best option for me. In less than two weeks from the time the first Doctor told us I had cancer, I was taking my first treatment at Rochester, MN. Even though I had a 7% survival rate, I felt more confident than I have ever felt in my life. I was lucky to have good insurance, and one hell of a support system. My family, my employees, my church, and the entire town threw their support behind me. Their were dozens, if not hundreds of folks praying for me in accross the nation. Privately, I felt as though I had to live through this, to avoid letting down all the folks who were pulling for me. To me, that meant death was not an option. My biggest cheerleader was my wife, Rocky (I call her Shorty). She is known here as Grandmama. I also call her Nurse Ratchet (after the movie), and also call her the Soup Nazi. She is the reason I weigh 115 LBS instead of 90 LBS. She will cook anything for me, anytime.     
     Alan, Joe and I have been to the gates of Hell together. We have overcome health adversities. Alan had cancer right before we teamed up, and had heart surgery the year before I was diagnosed with cancer. We have also  overcome financial adversities. I sunk several hundred thousand dollars on a prime retail site, and a 20,000 square foot building in 2004, a few years before the bust. We spent several hundred thousand on a new 8000 square foot showroom in that huge building. We also had several other setbacks that would have stopped most others. Luckily, Alan had convinced me to grow Registered Daylilies during this time also. It took us less than five years to become one of the world's largest growers, all the while battling health issues, and financial issues as well. Then came DNotes, which will be our greatest accomplishment. It was "built" the same way Smokeys Gardens was, one block at a time. 
     We plan on writing a book about our journey together someday. It will be a book about overcoming adversities. It will be a book about hard work. It will be a book about how to motivate others. It will be a book about how to react to and overcome setbacks, both personal and in business. It will be a book about how to treat others, both friends and foes.
     Thanks to all that have supported us. Thanks to the American Cancer Society. And a special thanks to my dear friend Alan, who initially signed up as a business coach. He ended up teaching me about how to live life, and how to treat others. Thank you, Yoda.

Smokey
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:50:08 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 08:11:15 PM by Chase

Thank you, Kanus. The last five years have not been easy, but they have been the most exciting, and best five years of my life so far. The treatments and surgery have ravaged my body (I only weigh about 115 lbs), and knocked a few points off my IQ, but cancer has also been one of my best teachers, and in many ways, I would not trade these five years for anything else, but that is a chapter in a book for some other time. My "team" and I immediately sprang into action and quickly selected Mayo as the best option for me. In less than two weeks from the time the first Doctor told us I had cancer, I was taking my first treatment at Rochester, MN. Even though I had a 7% survival rate, I felt more confident than I have ever felt in my life. I was lucky to have good insurance, and one hell of a support system. My family, my employees, my church, and the entire town threw their support behind me. Their were dozens, if not hundreds of folks praying for me in accross the nation. Privately, I felt as though I had to live through this, to avoid letting down all the folks who were pulling for me. To me, that meant death was not an option. My biggest cheerleader was my wife, Rocky (I call her Shorty). She is known here as Grandmama. I also call her Nurse Ratchet (after the movie), and also call her the Soup Nazi. She is the reason I weigh 115 LBS instead of 90 LBS. She will cook anything for me, anytime.      
     Alan, Joe and I have been to the gates of Hell together. We have overcome health adversities. Alan had cancer right before we teamed up, and had heart surgery the year before I was diagnosed with cancer. We have also  overcome financial adversities. I sunk several hundred thousand dollars on a prime retail site, and a 20,000 square foot building in 2004, a few years before the bust. We spent several hundred thousand on a new 8000 square foot showroom in that huge building. We also had several other setbacks that would have stopped most others. Luckily, Alan had convinced me to grow Registered Daylilies during this time also. It took us less than five years to become one of the world's largest growers, all the while battling health issues, and financial issues as well. Then came DNotes, which will be our greatest accomplishment. It was "built" the same way Smokeys Gardens was, one block at a time.  
     We plan on writing a book about our journey together someday. It will be a book about overcoming adversities. It will be a book about hard work. It will be a book about how to motivate others. It will be a book about how to react to and overcome setbacks, both personal and in business. It will be a book about how to treat others, both friends and foes.
     Thanks to all that have supported us. Thanks to the American Cancer Society. And a special thanks to my dear friend Alan, who initially signed up as a business coach. He ended up teaching me about how to live life, and how to treat others. Thank you, Yoda.

Smokey

You are an inspiration to all of us Smokey and I am very thankful that you are such a fighter, which gave me the priviledge to know you through DNotes.  Best of luck to you and Grandmama with your fundraiser and everything else life brings your way.  Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 04:56:42 AM

Here is a great article by Evander Smart, which some of you may recognize as an author from articles in our industry. We have appreciated his worked and pleased that he agreed to write for us.

http://dcebrief.com/apple-ceo-tim-cook-your-kids-will-not-know-what-money-is/

I have always been a fan of Evander Smart, especially, his Op-Eds. He has the uncanny abilities to see beyond the smoke screen and recall the distance past in the financial and digital currency arena. He can see the hidden agenda of bankers, and called them out. We appreciated the great article he wrote for DCEBrief and certainly hope that he will write a few more. Thank you, Evander.

Excellent story Evander - thank you.  I also like his writing style and hope we get to see more from him.

I love the pictures for both of the kid's articles!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 05:02:08 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 02:06:50 PM by Dyna

Alan, Joe and I have been to the gates of Hell together. We have overcome health adversities. Alan had cancer right before we teamed up, and had heart surgery the year before I was diagnosed with cancer. We have also  overcome financial adversities. I sunk several hundred thousand dollars on a prime retail site, and a 20,000 square foot building in 2004, a few years before the bust. We spent several hundred thousand on a new 8000 square foot showroom in that huge building. We also had several other setbacks that would have stopped most others. Luckily, Alan had convinced me to grow Registered Daylilies during this time also. It took us less than five years to become one of the world's largest growers, all the while battling health issues, and financial issues as well. Then came DNotes, which will be our greatest accomplishment. It was "built" the same way Smokeys Gardens was, one block at a time.  

Smokey

Thanks for a great post Kevin. There were many good days despite a few challenging ones. We were committed to success and we succeeded against all odds. This has prepared us well to make DNotes a great success.

Just to avoid unintended concern, I had very early stage prostate cancer 10 years ago and was treated immediately - totally cancer free since then. My heart trouble has been under control after a minor incident when I was going through a stress test at the hospital. That was in 2007. I have remained very healthy since than.

My secret - if you feel passionate about it, never turn down a tough job that you have to work hard or even have to struggle at times. If you can remain at your best during the best of time or the worst of time, you are the master of your destiny and will be a valuable source of inspiration giving others that vital ray of hope we all need during the darkest days of our life.

Smokeys Daylily Gardens is an amazing human interest and business success story. With the right mind-set and some guidance all businesses that provide viable goods or services can succeed.

I am passionate about helping many more like Smokeys Gardens and others who are less fortunate. Helping DNotes to be a great success story one day is the biggest challenge of my life. It is also the greatest opportunity for us all to usher the greatest positive impact for the betterment of humanity.  
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 03:41:19 PM

Great article here Edmund C. Moy (former director of the US Mint) talks at the bitcoin investor conference about how bitcoin can privatize money again.

“[One] reason why I like cryptocurrencies and where my mind has gone on all this is that when you take a look at our earliest notions of money — money was in private hands. You found electrum, which is basically a mixture of gold and silver in the ground. Sizes were important, and if you just pounded it into a mold — and you use that in trade, so money was very — it was in private hands, it was the ultimate democratization of money.”

“Well, I see bitcoin as the improvement in technology that allows money to be privatized again, back where it should be because it is my belief that one of the main uses of money is economic transactions. Why is government involved in economic transactions except for the ability to tax that transaction and get their income out of it? So, if money is primarily used in economic transactions between two people, then it makes a lot of sense to me that — if current technology allows, then money should be privatized because it’s used between two people.”

http://insidebitcoins.com/news/former-director-of-us-mint-bitcoin-allows-money-to-be-privatized-again/35866

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:44:39 PM

Congratulations to CryptoMoms for a New Membership Record of 13,000 Members, and growing rapidly. Very impressive.

Forum Stats:

4664 Posts in 558 Topics by 13000 Members.

Latest Member: Lewis92K39
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 04:51:21 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 06:52:37 PM by DNotes

Another great article from Nick!

http://dcebrief.com/the-importance-of-getting-students-involved-in-cryptocurrency-early/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 07:56:49 PM

25,000 DNotes DCEBrief Social Contest.

10 DNotes for each social action up to 10,000 DNotes total payout.

Each social action also counts as an entry toward the following prizes:
  • 1 5,000 DNotes randomly selected winner.
  • 5 1,000 DNotes prizes for the top 5 sharers.
  • 5 1,000 DNotes randomly selected winners.

Rules:
- Email contest@dcebrief.com with your entries including a link to your social profiles and DNotes address by 11/20/2015.
- You may send all of your entries in one email or send an email as you each time you share an article.
- You may only share each article once per social media account.
- Creating additional social media accounts to gain more entries into the contest is strictly prohibited.
- Posting entries here in the forum will disqualify your entries from the contest, and is against the rules of this forum, please be sure to email your entries to contest@dcebrief.com.

Note: You may share any number of our articles, each share counts for the DNotes award and the prizes.

Just a reminder. There are only a few days left to enter the contest. Please be sure to have your entries in by November 20th.

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 08:10:31 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 08:23:44 PM by Chase

Fantastic article Nick!

It will be very exciting to watch the next generation take this to levels we never imagined.  It is going to be fufilling to see them prosper again and have some faith in their futures after a long period of declining opportunities and high levels of debt.  It's within their reach, they only have to grab onto it.  Smiley

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:45:46 PM

I had no idea there was such a thing as the 'Big Mac Index', and frankly the whole thing sounded a bit cheesy (groan).  The project is open source, so the value of any crypto could be tied to anything - that part is pretty cool.  Perhaps if I found value in a Big Mac...  Wink

Bitbond’s New Big Mac Index Gives Bitcoin Tangible Value By Association

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitbond-new-big-mac-index-gives-bitcoin-tangible-value-by-association/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 11:30:40 PM

I had no idea there was such a thing as the 'Big Mac Index', and frankly the whole thing sounded a bit cheesy (groan).  The project is open source, so the value of any crypto could be tied to anything - that part is pretty cool.  Perhaps if I found value in a Big Mac...  Wink

Bitbond’s New Big Mac Index Gives Bitcoin Tangible Value By Association

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitbond-new-big-mac-index-gives-bitcoin-tangible-value-by-association/

Lol. I just asked Thomas to write about that as well. Pretty interesting, I've never heard of it either.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:31:10 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2015, 04:42:20 AM by Dyna

Great article here Edmund C. Moy (former director of the US Mint) talks at the bitcoin investor conference about how bitcoin can privatize money again.

“[One] reason why I like cryptocurrencies and where my mind has gone on all this is that when you take a look at our earliest notions of money — money was in private hands. You found electrum, which is basically a mixture of gold and silver in the ground. Sizes were important, and if you just pounded it into a mold — and you use that in trade, so money was very — it was in private hands, it was the ultimate democratization of money.”

“Well, I see bitcoin as the improvement in technology that allows money to be privatized again, back where it should be because it is my belief that one of the main uses of money is economic transactions. Why is government involved in economic transactions except for the ability to tax that transaction and get their income out of it? So, if money is primarily used in economic transactions between two people, then it makes a lot of sense to me that — if current technology allows, then money should be privatized because it’s used between two people.”

http://insidebitcoins.com/news/former-director-of-us-mint-bitcoin-allows-money-to-be-privatized-again/35866

"if money is primarily used in economic transactions between two people, then it makes a lot of sense to me." That is DNotes’ ultimate goal. I have mentioned that in a number of my previous posts, that when the vast majority of DNotes transactions are between two parties, there will be little doubt that DNotes is superior to fiat currency. Getting to that point will take years and a lot of strategic positioning and great executions.

It will be great if we can write an article about this subject for DCEBrief. DNotes is a long term large scale global project that will take years or even decades to reach its ultimate goal - to facilitate the vast majority of the transactions between two parties. If you understand our ultimate goal you will understand and appreciate all the extra work and commitments we have subjected ourselves to. It is a lot of very hard work and not always a lot of fun. We believe that for DNotes to be the trusted global digital currency for everyone world to participate, thereby gaining mass acceptance - that is what it takes.

What has DNotes been doing differently?

1. Culture  

Recognizing the fragmented and chaotic nature of our industry, we started by  creating a culture of mutual respect, cooperation, and team work resulting in a productive and rewarding community atmosphere many characterized as “refreshing”. DNotes is now a respected currency with a purpose. This has made it possible for DNotes to have its own ecosystem system without outside funding. It is quite an amazing accomplishment for anyone who knows what it takes.

2. A trusted Brand

DNotes has built a trusted brand and will continue down that path. TRUST is invaluable in financial services. A significant part of DNotes' future growth will involve financial services.

3. Dedicated Long Term Commitment

The DNotes team and many of its stakeholders are long term investors. The vast majority of them are net buyers investing for the long term. We do not participate in pump and dump. Unfortunately, trading bots including some likely operated by some exchanges are making price stability nearly impossible to achieve. We will continue to support the market but becoming very reluctant to “feed the bot”. We are less concerned about volatilities until we start promoting DNotes as a medium of exchange. By then, we believe that other mechanisms will be in place to address that issue.

4. Women’s Full Participation - CryptoMoms

We are totally committed to encourage and assist women’s participation in the digital currency space. It is most encouraging to note that CryptoMoms broke the record of 13,000 registered members today after being launched less than 1 ½ years ago. Expect us to be doing a lot more to empower women in the future. I will personally be heading up a major project to assist women small business owners. Anyone, interested to participate may contact me. Women should not be left behind in this massive emerging industry.

5. Saving For The Future – CRISP

Everything that we do for DNotes is done for strategic reasons or for a good cause; positioning DNotes to accomplish the ultimate goal of mass acceptance on a global scale. It is not how big the project is at launch, but how well positioned it is for global expansion at the appropriate time.

Our family of CRISPs for children, students, employees and retirees are designed to fulfill our mission to make DNotes available for everyone worldwide to participate. We believe that disciplined savings for the long term, done on regular bases, is a good thing for everyone. Our job is to provide for the convenience, safety, and long term appreciating value of DNotes. Consequently, DNotes is managed as a business, but not controlled as a business.

6. DNotesVault

DNotesVault is a significant service for our stakeholders, at no cost.  It is easier to open a DNotes Vault account than a bank account. It is also secure. We guarantee 100% of your deposit through a separate cold storage account, secured in a different location, with an amount always in excess of the total deposit. The guaranteed funds are verifiable any time through the blockchain.

7. DCEBrief

DCEBrief is the latest addition to our ecosystem built to provide objective, unbiased news on the latest developments in the world of digital currency, in “Executive Summary” format, with no fluff or filler. DCEBrief's mission is to ensure decision makers, busy executives and everyday people worldwide can access the information they need, to help them understand the often misunderstood Digital Currency industry.

The DNotes’ Difference:

If you are new to DNotes, we hope you got a better sense of the DNotes’ difference. Our ultimate objective is for DNotes to gain mass acceptance as the digital currency of choice in global commerce, where the vast majority of the DNotes transactions are between two parties without the control of any central authority or middleman. We are not hoping that it could happen. We have been executing multiple strategic plans to make it happen. DNotes and its ecosystem is not just a vision or a wishful business plan; it is a large scale global project with completed solid foundation and multiple functioning systems as outlined above. As we expand, there will be many opportunities in different areas. Get to know us early, if you have exceptional skill-sets and like to be a part of our team. Feel free to PM me.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:19:34 AM

"if money is primarily used in economic transactions between two people, then it makes a lot of sense to me." That is DNotes’ ultimate goal. I have mentioned that in a number of my previous posts, that when the vast majority of DNotes transactions are between two parties, there will be little doubt that DNotes is superior to fiat currency. Getting to that point will take years and a lot of strategic positioning and great executions.

It will be great if we can write an article about this subject for DCEBrief. DNotes is a long term large scale global project that will take years or even decades to reach its ultimate goal - to facilitate the vast majority of the transactions between two parties. If you understand our ultimate goal you will understand and appreciate all the extra work and commitments we have subjected ourselves to. It is a lot of very hard work and not always a lot of fun. We believe that for DNotes to be the trusted global digital currency for everyone world to participate, thereby gaining mass acceptance - that is what it takes.

1. Culture 

Recognizing the fragmented and chaotic nature of our industry, we started by  creating a culture of mutual respect, cooperation, and team work resulting in a productive and rewarding community atmosphere many characterized as “refreshing”. DNotes is now a respected currency with a purpose. This has made it possible for DNotes to have its own ecosystem system without outside funding. It is quite an amazing accomplishment for anyone who knows what it takes.

2. A trusted Brand

DNotes has built a trusted brand and will continue down that path. TRUST is invaluable in financial services. A significant of part DNotes future growth will involve financial services.

The DNotes team and many of its stakeholders are long term investors. The vast majority of them are net buyers investing for the long term. We do not participate in pump and dump. Unfortunately, trading bots including some likely operated by some exchanges are making price stability nearly impossible to achieve. We will continue to support the market but becoming very reluctant to “feed the bot”. We are less concerned about volatilities until we start promoting DNotes as a medium of exchange. By then, we believe that other mechanisms will be in place to address that issue.

We are totally committed to encourage and assist women’s participation in the digital currency space. It is most encouraging to note that CryptoMoms broke the record of 13,000 registered members today after being launched less than 1 ½ years ago. Expect us to be doing a lot more to empower women in the future. I will personally be heading up a major project to assist women small business owners. Anyone, interested to participate may contact me. Women should not be left behind in this massive emerging industry.

Everything that we do for DNotes is done for strategic reasons or for a good cause; positioning DNotes to accomplish the ultimate goal of mass acceptance on a global scale. It is not how big the project is at launch, but how well positioned it is for global expansion at the appropriate time.

Our family of CRISPs for children, students, employees and retirees are designed to fulfill our mission to make DNotes available for everyone worldwide to participate. We believe that disciplined savings for long term, done on a regular is a good thing for everyone. Our job is to provide for the convenience, safety, and long term appreciating value of DNotes. Consequently, DNotes is managed as a business, but not controlled as a business.

6. DNotesVault

DNotesVault is a significant service for our stakeholders, at no cost.  It is easier to open a DNotes Vault account than a bank account. It is also secure. We guarantee 100% of your deposit through a separate cold storage account, secured in a different location, with an amount always in excess of the total deposit. The guaranteed funds are verifiable any time through the blockchain.

7. DCEBrief

DCEBrief is the latest addition to our ecosystem built to provide objective, unbiased news on the latest developments in the world of digital currency, in “Executive Summary” format, with no fluff or filler. DCEBrief's mission is to ensure decision makers, busy executives and everyday people worldwide can access the information they need, to help them understand the often misunderstood Digital Currency industry.

The DNotes’ Difference:

If you are new to DNotes, we hope you got a better sense of the DNotes’ difference. Our ultimate objective is for DNotes to gain mass acceptance as the digital currency of choice in global commerce, where the vast majority of the DNotes transactions are between two parties without the control of any central authority or middleman. We are not hoping that it could happen. We have been executing multiple strategic plans to make it happen. DNotes and its ecosystem is not just a vision or a wishful business plan; it is a large scale global project with completed solid foundation and multiple functioning systems as outlined above. As we expand, there will be many opportunities in different areas. Get to know us early, if you have exceptional skill-sets and like to be a part of our team. Feel free to PM me.

I absolutely love this last post DYNA. It was written in the order that said goals and tasks were achieved. Having read this whole forum from the beginning of DNote's existence, I can recall each of these steps and projects being announced as the new 'priority' one by one, and each of these key points was addressed and achieved before moving onto the next project, consuming more and more time to ensure goals are achieved with limited resources.

How many other crypto communities can you think of that focussed on cultural changes and becoming a trusted brand, as opposed to coming up with some worthless immediate feature that would serve their interest as a pump and dump? Then how many actually pulled through and built on their solid foundation they created with new projects that are in line with industry demands (both short and long term) one by one? These projects are thought of ahead of time with the idea of maximising the chances of success. It is patently obvious to me, however I think the reason why DNote's is such a hidden gem still, is that entrepreneurial and general strategy is a skill not very well understood by the vast majority, and this is clear when you take a look at nearly any other crypto venture and community.

To take but a look at the continually revised and calculated goals, new projects undertaken with a long-term success outlook in mind (not obvious to many in the immediate term) and the incredible cost of funding said projects without outside help, makes it very obvious this team means business. The plan is announced to have a funded company form in the near-future, that is when the real 'business' will begin, and I'm sure this community will receive massive exposure and investor interest. More interesting to me though, is the 'consumer interest'. I can't wait til I can tell people what I do, and not need to explain what "DNotes", "Blockchain" and "Bitcoin" are Smiley

SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:30:05 AM

1. Culture 

Recognizing the fragmented and chaotic nature of our industry, we started by  creating a culture of mutual respect, cooperation, and team work resulting in a productive and rewarding community atmosphere many characterized as “refreshing”. DNotes is now a respected currency with a purpose. This has made it possible for DNotes to have its own ecosystem system without outside funding. It is quite an amazing accomplishment for anyone who knows what it takes.

2. A trusted Brand

DNotes has built a trusted brand and will continue down that path. TRUST is invaluable in financial services. A significant of part DNotes future growth will involve financial services.

Our family of CRISPs for children, students, employees and retirees are designed to fulfill our mission to make DNotes available for everyone worldwide to participate. We believe that disciplined savings for long term, done on a regular is a good thing for everyone. Our job is to provide for the convenience, safety, and long term appreciating value of DNotes. Consequently, DNotes is managed as a business, but not controlled as a business.

6. DNotesVault

DNotesVault is a significant service for our stakeholders, at no cost.  It is easier to open a DNotes Vault account than a bank account. It is also secure. We guarantee 100% of your deposit through a separate cold storage account, secured in a different location, with an amount always in excess of the total deposit. The guaranteed funds are verifiable any time through the blockchain.

7. DCEBrief

The DNotes’ Difference:

Wow. What a manifesto. I feel like I just read something that was nailed on a door 500 yers ago. Refreshing roadmap, explains our mission very well.

Smokey
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 02:37:56 AM

Yes, I agree. Hopefully it will be posted on a door somewhere in 20 years or so and people will look back and say, "That is how it all started!"
KC

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 05:55:08 AM

1. Culture 

2. A trusted Brand

6. DNotesVault

7. DCEBrief

The DNotes’ Difference:

Wow. What a manifesto. I feel like I just read something that was nailed on a door 500 yers ago. Refreshing roadmap, explains our mission very well.

Smokey

+500 upvotes for the rare but oh-so appropriate reference to the Reformation. Nicely done...
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: