Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 1464 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 189181 times)
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 10:52:22 PM

Speaking of IPL franchise fan following, RCB has the most loyal fan base IMO. Virat & co lose their mojo in every season but it doesn't matter to their fans, they just want to watch Virat-AB combination and ofc pissing off Rohitians.  Grin 
Have to disagree here. RCB does have a passionate fanbase who keeps cheering for their team without ever giving up which is phenomenal and worth appreciating, but CSK has the most loyal fanbase in my opinion among all the clubs.

The CSK fans are absolutely insane in a good way. This fanbase is the primary reason why MSD and crew continue to perform consistently year after year.

CSK is not my favorite, but I admire their fanbase. They never gave up on their team despite the 2 year ban. They even attend their training sessions in hordes.
I also agree with you that CSK has loyal fan base and i might be biased on this but i have seen these kind of fan base in Mumbai too but not sure about the rest of the teams as i have not visited them during IPL but i know how crazy people will be during the match in Chennai and Mumbai and everyone will be wearing their jersey in the streets even if they are not having the ticket.
Now its more then one decade and most of teams perfoming good so just because of this mostly have some good base of loyal fans but top ranked are some speical so just because of this mostly peoples love to talk about them otherwise now all IPL teams have some good number of loyal fans because every one surely India is cricketing crazy nation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2020, 11:08:02 PM

Australia looked almost certain to win the first T20 match against England after Warner and Finch had a 98 run opening partnership chasing 163 to win but a middle order collapse from Australia made it very hard to recover the momentum and England took full advantage of it. It was a good game which came right down to the wire. Just remember that Australia haven't played cricket for many months but its not an excuse as they should of won the match but as we already know T20 can change very quickly which is why there is never really a clear cut favourite even during the match.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 11:24:13 PM

Can't find either..

Is this the one he is taking about ? I can see a sardarji in the ad  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9-4Jk4HpXw

I guess...

RCB has the most loyal fan base IMO. 
Have to disagree here. .............
CSK has the most loyal fanbase in my opinion among all the clubs.
Fair argument, having said that.

CSK might not be your favorite team but you are always biased whenever Dhoni's name pops up  Tongue and @SaShiRaJaVu is also biased which he already accepted it. Grin

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 04:54:11 AM

^^^ They are giving 10/11 odds for England (1.90) and 11/10 odds for Australia (2.10). So the gambling sites are slightly favoring England for the remaining matches. I would say that the odds look very attractive for Australia. I would rather make a bet in favor of Australia for the remaining two matches. Even if they win one of these matches, I will end up in profit.

These odds are only for the next match and they changes every minute once the match is in progress. Since England won the last match, the England is considered favorites by the bookies. This can change soon if Australia bounce back in the next match. However, you can bet on Australia and hopefully you will win too.

Personally, I am giving equal chances for both England and Australia (I would have given better odds for Australia, but then they are the visitors). So if a gambling site is providing anything better than 2.00 for either Australia or England, I am willing to make a bet in their favor. I understand what you say about the odds changing all the time. For now, I will make a bet just for the second match.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 07:41:39 AM

^^^ They are giving 10/11 odds for England (1.90) and 11/10 odds for Australia (2.10). So the gambling sites are slightly favoring England for the remaining matches. I would say that the odds look very attractive for Australia. I would rather make a bet in favor of Australia for the remaining two matches. Even if they win one of these matches, I will end up in profit.

Sometimes you cannot bet looking at the odds only as odds shows the current match situation and cannot predict the turnaround in the matches. In the last match, Australia needed just 39 off 36 balls with many wickets in hand and all the bookies were sure that Australia would win and they were giving higher odds for England at that time. Those who took the risk by betting on England at that time, would have been rewarded good.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 08:02:01 AM

CSK might not be your favorite team but you are always biased whenever Dhoni's name pops up  Tongue and @SaShiRaJaVu is also biased which he already accepted it. Grin
Agreed. Have been biased regarding MSD for a long time now, but MSD is not the only reason behind CSK having the most loyal fanbase in my opinion. There is the small leader(Raina), Watson, Bravo etc behind their consistent success.

So if a gambling site is providing anything better than 2.00 for either Australia or England, I am willing to make a bet in their favor. I understand what you say about the odds changing all the time. For now, I will make a bet just for the second match.
Personally, I would bet on Australia first. Once the game starts and if Australia isn't performing well, I would arb by betting on England. If Australia is performing well, I would let the bet stay.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 08:10:16 AM

Agreed. Have been biased regarding MSD for a long time now, but MSD is not the only reason behind CSK having the most loyal fanbase in my opinion. There is the small leader(Raina), Watson, Bravo etc behind their consistent success.
I think every team have their own loyal fanbase. I have seen people being crazy for KKR some of them are due to SRK but still they have been supporting KKR from like inception of IPL. Same is the case with Mumbai Indians, i have been to Mumbai at time of IPL Mumbaikars blindly support Mumbai Indians, you will even see Ambani sponsored logo of Mumbai Indians floating in Arabian Sea off the Marine Drive. Even RCB has a fixes fan following largely due to Kohli and ABD even though they havent won the IPL so far. I think the teams who have had consistency in keeping players are the teams which have loyal fans. Because if you see teams like Delhi or Rajasthan I hardly see any consistent fan base of such teams.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:53:52 AM

Personally, I would bet on Australia first. Once the game starts and if Australia isn't performing well, I would arb by betting on England. If Australia is performing well, I would let the bet stay.
After watching the first match i am not confident to wage a bet on Australia to win, i have not seen Australia loosing a game from as a really strong position ever, i am sure Australia will be playing a much better game and will have the competitive urge to defeat them. If i am betting i would go with live betting rather than going for money line before the match.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3892

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 12:12:17 PM

The second match is about to start in one and half hours from now. I am expecting a win by Australia this time, but I am not feeling confident enough to place a bet. I am worried about the Australian middle order. In all the other departments, I would say that they are better than England. But this middle-order crisis have been a big headache for the Australians for some time now.
I am so much legging these days that I did not even realize the first T20 was already played. Thanks for the post @Vishnu.Reang, I will be watching the match today

By the way, if you guys have not checked yet then there is still time! We have a prize pot of 0.071 BTC waiting for the IPL pool. Join to win some nice prize: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114470.0

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 12:24:26 PM

I am so much legging these days that I did not even realize the first T20 was already played. Thanks for the post @Vishnu.Reang, I will be watching the match today
Australia was unlucky in the last match, so was I. Lost the bet while it was an easy win for Australia. They lost some wickets too faster. The odd is 1.95 for Australia tonight; placed bet once again for them.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 12:43:18 PM

Australia was unlucky in the last match, so was I. Lost the bet while it was an easy win for Australia. They lost some wickets too faster. The odd is 1.95 for Australia tonight; placed bet once again for them.

It is the same story all the time. Against weak teams such as Pakistan and Sri Lanka, their top-4 batsmen are able to finish the job. But against good teams, sometimes these four give a good start and then get out early. The middle order needs to build on their work, but they are unable to do so. We are witnessing this for the last 2-3 years and it was evident even during the last Ashes series.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:20:35 PM

I think every team have their own loyal fanbase. I have seen people being crazy for KKR some of them are due to SRK but still they have been supporting KKR from like inception of IPL. Same is the case with Mumbai Indians, i have been to Mumbai at time of IPL Mumbaikars blindly support Mumbai Indians, you will even see Ambani sponsored logo of Mumbai Indians floating in Arabian Sea off the Marine Drive. Even RCB has a fixes fan following largely due to Kohli and ABD even though they havent won the IPL so far. I think the teams who have had consistency in keeping players are the teams which have loyal fans. Because if you see teams like Delhi or Rajasthan I hardly see any consistent fan base of such teams.
MI got support from the big name Sachin tendulkar from the season 1 itself as well as every team got the support but which team got support all over the country which could be CSK then MI for sure, even if there is a match between CSK and any other team which played on their non home ground still we can see equal amount of cheerups.
RapTarX

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:30:23 PM

Jeez, Australia lost 2 wickets for 3 runs only after 2 weeks. Will it be another lose for me? Warner and Carey is out of the ground. Hopefully, Finch and Smith will recover this. I have been very unlucky in sportsbet for a long time now; both in soccer and cricket.

onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 01:55:57 PM

Jeez, Australia lost 2 wickets for 3 runs only after 2 weeks. Will it be another lose for me? Warner and Carey is out of the ground. Hopefully, Finch and Smith will recover this. I have been very unlucky in sportsbet for a long time now; both in soccer and cricket.
Steven Smith gone, It's 52/3 after 8 over, not very well at this stage. England has outstanding pace bowling unit, Woods & Archer literary devastated Aussies opening batting lineup with their the fastest opening combo. Australian middle order have to bat well. Likely going to tough for the visitors level the series.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 02:14:17 PM

Have your hopes high  Grin I just made a bet on Australia to win the match when they lost Smith's wicket just for the odds  Tongue I think they can still make a comeback into the game.

And they lost the wicket of Finch just when I posted this  Lips sealed Maybe I should keep my mouth shut. Anyhow a target of 150+ seems possible IMO

Edit: Stoinis also gone.. Maybe I should start supporting England for Aussies to win 🤔
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:24:35 PM

I just made a bet on Australia to win the match
Right now it seems that i dodged the bullet today, was considering betting on Australia when odds were almost similar for both teams. But decided not to as nowadays i am on losing streak in the CPL (multiple bets).  Grin

Edit: And first wicket for OZ

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 03:25:50 PM

I saw your earlier post where you told you bet on Australia because the odds for them were more than 2.0. Sometimes it is safe to bet on the lower odds then going for a more higher odds.
However don't lose hope yet, England can still lose this if they lost early wickets.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RapTarX

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 03:56:58 PM

I saw your earlier post where you told you bet on Australia because the odds for them were more than 2.0. Sometimes it is safe to bet on the lower odds then going for a more higher odds.
However don't lose hope yet, England can still lose this if they lost early wickets.
Australia is no 1 ranked team in T20 ATM; although England is favorite of course. Nevertheless, the match is almost out of Australian's hand. 84 more run needs from 60 balls. I don't think Australia can come back anymore.

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 04:00:16 PM

Australia is no 1 ranked team in T20 ATM; although England is favorite of course. Nevertheless, the match is almost out of Australian's hand. 84 more run needs from 60 balls. I don't think Australia can come back anymore.
The ranking does not mean anything when a team is playing after a long gap and all the players in the Australian side were struggling apart from some good shots played by them they were not able to keep the momentum going and England is chasing well, i hope we wont see any blunders like Australia did  in the first match, if not they will win easily from this situation.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 04:04:10 PM

In the first T20, I thought Aussies are going to win the match at ease as they needed only 72 runs of 60 balls and went to sleep. But things went downhill for them and England won the match. But I don't think that such a comeback is possible for Aussies in this match  Tongue England is going to win this match and the series.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 1464 »
  Print  

Jump to: