Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 1464 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 189175 times)
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 04:16:35 PM

Also, read somewhere that his Uncle has being killed by Robbers and other of his 4 relatives are injured and this could be reason he needs to be with them.
You are right. I thought the reason was Corona, but it turned out to be something worse instead.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/zeenews.india.com/cricket/cricketer-suresh-rainas-uncle-killed-by-armed-robbers-in-punjabs-pathankot-2306199.html/amp

Several family members got injured too. I guess they were quite close considering the fact that he gave up his IPL earnings and other incentives. Hope they sort out the situation quickly.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 04:49:43 PM

Also, read somewhere that his Uncle has being killed by Robbers and other of his 4 relatives are injured and this could be reason he needs to be with them.
You are right. I thought the reason was Corona, but it turned out to be something worse instead.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/zeenews.india.com/cricket/cricketer-suresh-rainas-uncle-killed-by-armed-robbers-in-punjabs-pathankot-2306199.html/amp

Several family members got injured too. I guess they were quite close considering the fact that he gave up his IPL earnings and other incentives. Hope they sort out the situation quickly.

This is really fucked up news.. hope his injured relatives recover soon. I heard about this "Kachhewala' gang" way back in 2000's when they were terrorizing the Delhi-NCR. They went underground after 2006ish at least didn't get to hear any incident but hearing their name again in 2020 is bit shocking.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 05:18:46 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2020, 05:32:16 PM by eaLiTy

Cricket is most effect sport by this change of weather and sadly we have no solution because all cricket lover countries cannot afford to have stadiums with roof but surely someone will do this in near future because otherwise we are going to lost beauty of this game just because of this change of climate.
There are feasibility issues with a cricket stadium with roof, Saurashtra Cricket Association is planning to build a cricket stadium with roof and the cost of construction and maintenance will be huge.

Perhaps i will have to wait for the IPL as there are no chances of rain in UAE.  Smiley
You cannot say that there is no rainfall in UAE but the intensity is not that high most of the time, this January there were floods in UAE due to rain.

To add more misery, BCCI finally issued the press release on yesterday's Covid-19 news. If existing reports are true then all cases are from CSK only. Deepak Chahar's name is almost confirmed, no confirmation about 2nd player.
The second player might be Suresh Raina as he suddenly returned to India without much explanation citing personal issues and he announced that he will not participate in the tournament.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 05:30:51 PM

Another shocking news regarding CSK fan! Raina is going to miss IPL 2020!

Everyone expecting to see him on the ground after he announced his retirement earlier this month but now this is not going to happen this year.

To add more misery, BCCI finally issued the press release on yesterday's Covid-19 news. If existing reports are true then all cases are from CSK only. Deepak Chahar's name is almost confirmed, no confirmation about 2nd player.

https://twitter.com/cricbuzz/status/1299638340984008704

Bio bubble create by BCCI popped even before anything gets started, now players are going to be afraid of their lives, without proper training how they are going to perform.Too much of compensation for BCCI's revenue! Sad

This is really fucked up news.. hope his injured relatives recover soon. I heard about this "Kachhewala' gang" way back in 2000's when they were terrorizing the Delhi-NCR. They went underground after 2006ish at least didn't get to hear any incident but hearing their name again in 2020 is bit shocking.

@JSRAW if Covid cases continue to rise only in team CSK then will BCCI be forced to ban them for this year’s IPL?, or will they extend the tournament to make sure that CSK player’s have fully recovered?.

Also I’m really feeling bad for the Ex Indian Cricketer Suresh Raina, because he withdrew under mysterious circumstances from the IPL, and then his uncle was murdered therefore I’m sincerely hoping that he, and his family will find the strength to recover from this incident.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 06:25:18 PM

snip
The second player might be Suresh Raina as he suddenly returned to India without much explanation citing personal issues and he announced that he will not participate in the tournament.
Bhai you missed the few replies above your post:P

@JSRAW if Covid cases continue to rise only in team CSK then will BCCI be forced to ban them for this year’s IPL?, or will they extend the tournament to make sure that CSK player’s have fully recovered?.

Also I’m really feeling bad for the Ex Indian Cricketer Suresh Raina, because he withdrew under mysterious circumstances from the IPL, and then his uncle was murdered therefore I’m sincerely hoping that he, and his family will find the strength to recover from this incident.
Out of 2000ish covid tests 13 came positive (asymptomatic cases) and if we look at pattern in such cases then they should be fine after 10-12 days. I doubt if BCCI even thinking of cancelling the tournament unless whole squad gets infected by 10th-15th Sep, which seems unlikely to me.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 06:33:16 PM

snip
Bhai you missed the few replies above your post:P

Out of 2000ish covid tests 13 came positive (asymptomatic cases) and if we look at pattern in such cases then they should be fine after 10-12 days. I doubt if BCCI even thinking of cancelling the tournament unless whole squad gets infected by 10th-15th Sep, which seems unlikely to me.
Now cancellation is not in book of BCCI as they already facing some serious problems so this can create some more chaos for them which is not good in UAE they can handle things much better then in India as here some better things and facilities.
About Suresh Raina is really bad news and his decision is good to leave cricket and go ahead with his family because its more important then cricket hopefully all others will recover soon.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 07:00:19 PM

BCCI will run the IPL at any cost. Even if the whole squad of a team gets infected the will cancel the team and will run the tournament with the remaining teams, I think.

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 07:48:21 PM

BCCI will run the IPL at any cost. Even if the whole squad of a team gets infected the will cancel the team and will run the tournament with the remaining teams, I think.
In current situation no return for BCCI they will go ahead on any cost because they already do some good work and if they will go back from here this could be very serious disaster for them as you already mention they can cancel one team for this event but surely they will go ahead.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 09:07:37 PM

Agreed. BCCI went through many hoops for IPL 2020 which is why a couple of infected players won't dent their confidence at all. However, if the virus spreads like crazy through different teams, it's basically game over whether they like it or not.

Cases are still low in the UAE currently which is why the chances of such a worst case scenario are currently low, but you never know what will happen.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitSat19

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Agreed. BCCI went through many hoops for IPL 2020 which is why a couple of infected players won't dent their confidence at all. However, if the virus spreads like crazy through different teams, it's basically game over whether they like it or not.

Cases are still low in the UAE currently which is why the chances of such a worst case scenario are currently low, but you never know what will happen.
Now after this they are doing some more stick policy which will help officials to control this all and if they not able to this and its spread in more teams then surely its going to be very dangerous for BCCI and this event but I was reading now they have some better policy so most chances we will go with this years most wanted event without rain and any other problem.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 10:50:59 PM

Now after this they are doing some more stick policy which will help officials to control this all and if they not able to this and its spread in more teams then surely its going to be very dangerous for BCCI and this event but I was reading now they have some better policy so most chances we will go with this years most wanted event without rain and any other problem.

Like I have said many times in here before, the IPL will be played this season because it all comes down to money. They need the competition to go ahead or they will lose a lot of money. The main thing is that they do the right thing and take the right steps to make sure that the players are safe, lets hope common sense comes into play if it gets out of control with the virus.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 10:07:13 AM

Which team you are supporting today in the match between England and Pakistan ?

The below odds may let you choose the best team to bet on.

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 10:13:21 AM

How selfish would that be from the BCCI if they keep on insisting on the IPL and do not care about the players health and do not take covid-19 infection / threat seriously ? Remember that T20 world cup was cancelled to make room for the IPL. Although i would like to see IPL but not in the conditions we're developing right now.

JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 12:35:09 PM

~snip~

How selfish would that be from the BCCI if they keep on insisting on the IPL and do not care about the players health and do not take covid-19 infection / threat seriously ? Remember that T20 world cup was cancelled to make room for the IPL. Although i would like to see IPL but not in the conditions we're developing right now.
Can understand the moral point you bringing up but IMO it would be unfair not to look at the complete picture.

IPL is not just another Cricket Tournament for BCCI. For them its multi billion business model and literally lifeline of the Indian cricket. Think about thousands of domestic cricketers who don't get to play in the International arena or IPL, What would happen if BCCI goes bankrupt and can't able to pay them salary for even short term? Situation is tough but shutting down the business is not the right path, the best everyone can do is cut their losses and make best out of it and that's what BCCI is trying to do in this IPL season.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 12:53:08 PM

It is not just the BCCI which is organizing cricket tournaments at this point. The series between England and Pakistan is underway, and at the same time CPL (Caribbean Premier League) is ongoing in West Indies. The pandemic has disrupted cricket scheduling for the last six months. It is no longer viable to wait any longer, because the fans are losing their patience.
BitSat19

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 12:54:10 PM

England won the toss and now going for field in second twenty/20 of this series right now series is 0 - 0 as rain spoiled first match.

England: 1 Tom Banton, 2 Jonny Bairstow (wk), 3 Dawid Malan, 4 Eoin Morgan (capt), 5 Moeen Ali, 6 Sam Billings, 7 Lewis Gregory, 8 Tom Curran, 9 Chris Jordan, 10 Adil Rashid, 11 Saqib Mahmood

Pakistan: 1 Babar Azam (capt), 2 Fakhar Zaman, 3 Mohammad Hafeez, 4 Shoaib Malik, 5 Shadab Khan, 6 Mohammad Rizwan (wk), 7 Iftikhar Ahmed, 8 Imad Wasim, 9 Mohammad Amir, 10 Haris Rauf, 11 Shaheen Shah Afridi
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 12:59:38 PM

England won the toss and now going for field in second twenty/20 of this series right now series is 0 - 0 as rain spoiled first match.

England: 1 Tom Banton, 2 Jonny Bairstow (wk), 3 Dawid Malan, 4 Eoin Morgan (capt), 5 Moeen Ali, 6 Sam Billings, 7 Lewis Gregory, 8 Tom Curran, 9 Chris Jordan, 10 Adil Rashid, 11 Saqib Mahmood

Pakistan: 1 Babar Azam (capt), 2 Fakhar Zaman, 3 Mohammad Hafeez, 4 Shoaib Malik, 5 Shadab Khan, 6 Mohammad Rizwan (wk), 7 Iftikhar Ahmed, 8 Imad Wasim, 9 Mohammad Amir, 10 Haris Rauf, 11 Shaheen Shah Afridi

So how is the weather today in Manchester ? I will shortly tune in to my TV and watch live action. I hope today we are able to see the full match. Both teams selection are looking good but pakistani team bowling strength is better.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitSat19

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 01:08:35 PM

So how is the weather today in Manchester ? I will shortly tune in to my TV and watch live action. I hope today we are able to see the full match. Both teams selection are looking good but pakistani team bowling strength is better.
Most chances we are going to have full match without any interruption as weather is good surely today we have entertaining cricket from both sides as many old and young's want give something special.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 01:11:06 PM

Weather predictions look promising, with only 5% chance of rain. And anyway it is a T20 match and therefore I hope they may manage to get some action even if it rains. Predicted wind speed is also quite low, and that is good news for the batsmen.

Hardly anyone from the test squad is there fore the England T20 squad. Anyway, this is a good opportunity for some of the young players such as Dawid Malan, Tom Banton and Saqib Mahmood to grab the attention of ECB selectors. 
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 02:10:43 PM

Maybe rest of our life is going to be in such way but we have to continue the things what we have been doing in the past in the possible ways that is why IPL is happening but it involves politics too.Players are also taking such risks because they want to earn this is their profession if they get out of form then they may never get chance in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 1464 »
  Print  

Jump to: