Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 1475 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 190378 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 10:59:17 AM

So I guess everyone is busy with the IPL now. We were supposed to have the T20 World Cup in a few months time, but it was postponed by a year, so that the IPL can be played. In financial terms, I don't have any doubt that this was the best thing to do. But in the long-term, is this really beneficial? A franchise league is given preference over an ICC tournament, that too a World Cup.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:27:39 AM

Everyone including BCCI/Players needs to grow some thick skin, you shouldn't fire someone for criticizing your fav player or team, unless you want cheerleaders in the commentary box.
Exactly. He is a controversial commentator in so many ways, but he has tons of experience in this field which is why I felt that he deserves another shot. I still don't like him much, but he is good at his job which ultimately matters at the end of the day.

But in the long-term, is this really beneficial? A franchise league is given preference over an ICC tournament, that too a World Cup.
The ICC World Cup was actually preferred first due to which IPL was put on hold until it got delayed after which they set the dates for IPL 2020. However, I still don't support this due to the risks involved.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 12:08:48 PM

So I guess everyone is busy with the IPL now. We were supposed to have the T20 World Cup in a few months time, but it was postponed by a year, so that the IPL can be played. In financial terms, I don't have any doubt that this was the best thing to do. But in the long-term, is this really beneficial? A franchise league is given preference over an ICC tournament, that too a World Cup.
Nope its not beneficial at all.

But BCCI going bankrupt or neglecting domestic cricket due to finance is beneficial for world cricket? Nope because in longer run if BCCI ran out of funds then No domestic cricket> No new talents> Weak Indian team> Fans might lose hope etc. End result would be death of die hard fan following of cricket in India. It directly effects Cricket economy of the world cricket.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 03:21:28 PM

Nope its not beneficial at all.

But BCCI going bankrupt or neglecting domestic cricket due to finance is beneficial for world cricket? Nope because in longer run if BCCI ran out of funds then No domestic cricket> No new talents> Weak Indian team> Fans might lose hope etc. End result would be death of die hard fan following of cricket in India. It directly effects Cricket economy of the world cricket.
Corrupted and greedy people don't care about anything other than increasing bank balance, BCCI looking to make profits in the short term but it may endanger the whole Indian cricket base in long run because we need to right fundamental to filter the young talents then only they can shine in the world's stance.

Is there any official news about IPL happening? when it is going to be played!
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 08:22:38 PM

As long as Sourav is the BCCI chif we should not worry about corruption and the money spend on domestic cricket. BBCI has reduced the prize money for the IPL semifinalist and also money reduced for cultural program events. https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/cricket/slowdown-blues-hit-ipl-2020-as-bcci-cuts-playoff-prize-money-by-half-4999231.html

They are still waiting for the gov clearance
https://www.timesnownews.com/sports/cricket/article/ipl-13-hoping-to-get-all-government-clearance-soon-bcci-official/630621

BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 09:51:42 PM

As long as Sourav is the BCCI chif we should not worry about corruption and the money spend on domestic cricket. BBCI has reduced the prize money for the IPL semifinalist and also money reduced for cultural program events. https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/cricket/slowdown-blues-hit-ipl-2020-as-bcci-cuts-playoff-prize-money-by-half-4999231.html

They are still waiting for the gov clearance
https://www.timesnownews.com/sports/cricket/article/ipl-13-hoping-to-get-all-government-clearance-soon-bcci-official/630621

This is really shocking all was set to happen in UAE but suddenly they announces again that its going to be reviewed again so now we have to wait for next announcement from BCCI about this all but today I was reading that UAE authorities want 35% to 50% crowd will allow in every IPL match this is surely going to be more good for many peoples.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 10:35:28 PM

What I do not like one think about him is that he is more of criticizer rather than appreciating the people. You can say something politely or if you were the top world class player yourself then yes you can command that about the game. But he way of speaking seems that he was the best batsman as such in his time which is not true, and this is what might be hurting to the upcoming players. This demoralizes the player as well.
This is a problem is see when Sanjay Manjrekar and Sunil Gavaskar criticize players for not playing their shots and counter attack if  Virender Sehwag is making those comments we can understand but to sit in a commentary booth and then criticize players for showing their emotions and calling to suspend them i usually have a laugh while these players were rude to the umpires many times in their playing career and they were not stroke makers but defense based players. Cheesy
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 10:43:49 PM

Everyone including BCCI/Players needs to grow some thick skin, you shouldn't fire someone for criticizing your fav player or team, unless you want cheerleaders in the commentary box.
There were some classic world class commentators like Richie Benaud, John Arlott, Tony Grieg, Geoffrey Boycott and Harsha Bhogle which i liked and enjoyed and they were not cheerleaders but good commentators who captivate the audience sitting at home and that is what a good commentator should do. Not sure what the deal is with Sanjay but the viewers watching the game does not want a debate about the situation all the time but to hear the play by play. 
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 11:43:22 PM

Well even if the IPL was not going to be played, the world cup wouldn't either with the situation in Australia right now. The final was going to be played at the MCG in Melbourne but the virus is now out of control in that city and also cases are going up in Sydney and Brisbane which where a lot of games were going to be played. I would agree with you but with the situation in Australia the world cup would of been postponed anyway so lets just enjoy the IPL as at least we got some T20 cricket to watch even though I would prefer the world cup being played.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 05:11:11 AM

This is really shocking all was set to happen in UAE but suddenly they announces again that its going to be reviewed again so now we have to wait for next announcement from BCCI about this all but today I was reading that UAE authorities want 35% to 50% crowd will allow in every IPL match this is surely going to be more good for many peoples.

In countries such as England, they are allowing limited number of spectators (for the domestic matches). But 50% looks a bit high for me. There are practical issues. For example, what will happen if some of the batsmen hit the ball for a six and it lands among the spectators? Is it practical to disinfect the ball every time? It is going to be a time consuming process (or they can replace the ball), as we can expect a lot of boundaries to be hit in a tournament such as the IPL.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 08:50:02 AM

There were some classic world class commentators like Richie Benaud, John Arlott, Tony Grieg, Geoffrey Boycott and Harsha Bhogle which i liked and enjoyed and they were not cheerleaders but good commentators who captivate the audience sitting at home and that is what a good commentator should do. Not sure what the deal is with Sanjay but the viewers watching the game does not want a debate about the situation all the time but to hear the play by play. 
Ah now only Geoffrey boycott and Bhogle remains in this list (include Michael Holding as well). I really hope this trio + Nasser Hussain get commentary contract when England visiting India next year, not sure about Geoffrey boycott tho as he's getting old.

If rumors are right then Sanjay got fired due to his remarks on R.Jadeja/team Main reason , there might have some other factors too which no one knows for sure.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 12:01:10 PM

The BCCI is once again giving some lollipops to the women cricketers. Check here:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/29581951/sourav-ganguly-women-t20-challenge-ipl-very-much-on

BCCI president Sourav Ganguly on Sunday said the women's IPL or the Women's T20 Challenge, as it is better known, is "very much on". The men's IPL will be held between September 19 and November 8 or 10 in the UAE due to the surge in Covid-19 cases in India. The women's T20 matches will also be fit into the schedule, according to Ganguly.

He is trying to fool the women cricketers. What they need is a franchise T20 league, similar to the WBBL in Australia. What the BCCI is offering them is a few (2-3) exhibition matches in between the IPL schedule. This reluctance from the part of the BCCI is really surprising. If CA can sponsor a women's tournament, then why can't the BCCI do it? Initially they can go for a small tournament, with just 3-4 teams.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 12:12:19 PM

The BCCI is once again giving some lollipops to the women cricketers. Check here:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/29581951/sourav-ganguly-women-t20-challenge-ipl-very-much-on

BCCI president Sourav Ganguly on Sunday said the women's IPL or the Women's T20 Challenge, as it is better known, is "very much on". The men's IPL will be held between September 19 and November 8 or 10 in the UAE due to the surge in Covid-19 cases in India. The women's T20 matches will also be fit into the schedule, according to Ganguly.

He is trying to fool the women cricketers. What they need is a franchise T20 league, similar to the WBBL in Australia. What the BCCI is offering them is a few (2-3) exhibition matches in between the IPL schedule. This reluctance from the part of the BCCI is really surprising. If CA can sponsor a women's tournament, then why can't the BCCI do it? Initially they can go for a small tournament, with just 3-4 teams.

BCCI and all the board focus mainly on the games which give good revenue and i don't think women matches are popular enough. In these times of covid19, they should only focus on men's matches and women matches should be postponed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 12:50:14 PM

BCCI and all the board focus mainly on the games which give good revenue and i don't think women matches are popular enough. In these times of covid19, they should only focus on men's matches and women matches should be postponed.

Postponed? There is no WIPL to be postponed. The BCCI usually allows a few exhibition matches in between the IPL and that's it. The women's cricketers have been requesting them to start a tournament, but till now the BCCI have ignored their demands. Obviously if they start a tournament, it is not going to benefit them in financial terms. But they need to do something for the women's cricketers, who get paid only a fraction of what the men are getting.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 01:30:33 PM

^^ If i am not wrong they are organizing WIPL at same time as WBBL right? sounds stupid decision from the BCCI/Ganguly if true, considering Women cricket already have limited viewership and both tournament competing with each others.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AjithBtc

Activity: 1666
Merit: 276

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 01:50:46 PM

^^ If i am not wrong they are organizing WIPL at same time as WBBL right? sounds stupid decision from the BCCI/Ganguly if true, considering Women cricket already have limited viewership and both tournament competing with each others.
Women's Cricket over the years have gained more importance. Now such a plan is good from my view, because more number of women players from India gets identified. When IPL started there were similar talks, what's the need for such a league. Later it got to be one among the top leagues played. Same as that WIPL might get more support.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 02:19:27 PM

Women's Cricket over the years have gained more importance. Now such a plan is good from my view, because more number of women players from India gets identified. When IPL started there were similar talks, what's the need for such a league. Later it got to be one among the top leagues played. Same as that WIPL might get more support.
Women's cricket never got support like men's cricket, there are only one or two matches will be conducted even if there is some league matches for women.But certainly we can see some growth all over the world for women's cricket but the cricket boards are not ready to spend money for their development activities.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 04:44:23 PM

Ah now only Geoffrey boycott and Bhogle remains in this list (include Michael Holding as well). I really hope this trio + Nasser Hussain get commentary contract when England visiting India next year, not sure about Geoffrey boycott tho as he's getting old.
Geoffrey Boycott might not travel as he is getting old, is Bhogle still in the fixture as i do not remember him commentating for a long time, Michael Holding and Nasser Hussain will be travelling.

Good news for IPL fans, i saw a report that the Indian government has given the green signal for the IPL to be conducted in UAE and the tournament date is fixed on September 19 till November 10 , 24 members per squad and they are allowed to have unlimited substitute if any players is tested positive.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 04:54:15 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2020, 11:23:09 PM by eaLiTy

If rumors are right then Sanjay got fired due to his remarks on R.Jadeja/team Main reason , there might have some other factors too which no one knows for sure.
The reason is the remarks by Sanjay Manjrekar targeting Ravindra Jadeja for a few series, mocking his three triple centuries by comparing the low standard of Indian domestic cricket and the fact remains that Jadeja is the only player in the history of Indian first class cricket to score three triple centuries and during the World Cup he was yet again criticizing his inclusion in the team calling him bits and peace player and Jadeja had enough and he responded and then the Indian team complained it to the BCCI and hence he was removed.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 05:10:31 PM

Geoffrey Boycott might not travel as he is getting old, is Bhogle still in the fixture as i do not remember him commentating for a long time, Michael Holding and Nasser Hussain will be travelling.
There was some news that Micheal Holding thinking of retirement from the commentary due to personal reasons (early 2021). If not then he might visit as he has contract with the Sky sports. Harsha has IPL contract from the BCCI, not sure about the Test format tho.

The reason is the remarks by Sanjay Manjrekar targeting Ravindra Jadeja for a few series, mocking his three triple centuries in by comparing the low standard of Indian domestic cricket and the fact remains that Jadeja is the only player in the history of Indian first class cricket to score three triple centuries and during the World Cup he was yet again criticizing his inclusion in the team calling him bits and peace player and Jadeja had enough and he responded and then the Indian team complained it to the BCCI and hence he was removed.
Not surprising....

BCCI has a bad reputation of removing commentators due to very same reasons, they did the same thing with the likes of Gavaskar and Harsha bhogle.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 1475 »
  Print  

Jump to: