Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 725 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs  (Read 1260003 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
midyatspor

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:21:44 AM

What I meant was no refund for the total purchase, the hashrate is off by 25%, I understand that there could be electronic issues but deal is a deal and they should offer full refund along with compansation they will be offering and let the buyers decide.

Since they announced that they will match the $/Gh paid you must be crazy to want/ask for a full refund now. My GB members got 0.83$/GH for August delivery. Why would you refund that when the miner should be shipping soon (1-2 weeks)? Still can't get a better offer.

RoadStress,

I don't think you get my point and I think you are biased since you did the GB. The company promised a spec. And took millions of dollars based on that spec. Basically free financing by the customers and now the company wants to compensate for their shortcomings, this is not a good business ethics period, I think they should have full refund along with the compansation plan and let the customer choose the option.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Epoch
Legendary

Activity: 922
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:26:22 AM

What I meant was no refund for the total purchase, the hashrate is off by 25%, I understand that there could be electronic issues but deal is a deal and they should offer full refund along with compansation they will be offering and let the buyers decide.
Since they announced that they will match the $/Gh paid you must be crazy to want/ask for a full refund now. My GB members got 0.83$/GH for August delivery. Why would you refund that when the miner should be shipping soon (1-2 weeks)? Still can't get a better offer.
... The company promised a spec. And took millions of dollars based on that spec. Basically free financing by the customers and now the company wants to compensate for their shortcomings, this is not a good business ethics period, I think they should have full refund along with the compansation plan and let the customer choose the option.
I would agree with this. The product turned out to be substantially different than what was originally ordered; not only in hashrate but in power consumption. Nothing was ever stated about 220V being a requirement. Now it apparently is.

A full refund option should be made available as one of the compensation options ... the customer should decide whether to get a full refund or accept the changed product.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:29:38 AM

I was quoting the full system power draw, but you are right. It's not a 300% miss, it's just a 100% miss (or it's 200%?)

You clearly stated gen 3 chips, not miners using gen 3 chips. It's 200% of the simulated spec which is an increase of 100%.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:30:01 AM

OK I held my tongue here long enough.
Ive been at the front of the line promoting here and giving my praise for this company
but I just cant take it, this pre-order is the final straw for me when it comes to BTC.

Ive been quiet and said they will come through but this is a FAIL in my book.
No, they were adamant about these miners will reach 6.5 TH/s.
Look at your Group Buy.
[CLOSED] Spondoolies-Tech SP30 pre-order - Specs: 0.69$/GH + 0.46W/GH
To get that cost, the miner HAS to be at least 6.5TH/s, $4500 / 6500 = 0.69

SO, they say now its 4.5TH/s +/-
That means to me it could be a 4TH/s miner when I get it.

That is 2.5TH/s SHORT of what they promised over and over and Im not out of line
on those numbers when 10% possible minus on an already slow miner is a BIG MINUS.

Have you seen the BTC price lately?
By the time they ship the BTC price will probably be back to the same level as what I paid.
These pre-orders turning into interest free loans have rubbed me wrong for the last time.
Asking for my BTC back when their product is failing is not out of line at all either.

I don't see you jumping to buy my miner off me when you say IM CRAZY to ask for a refund.
That must mean you are crazy to pass up the chance to buy it from me and get these amazing
miner compensation plans they are going to hand out.
I also dont see you jumping to back up your money back guarantee you gave me when you said
YOU PROMISED me they would deliver.
You sure gave me a quick oh go to the member to member sale section fast, I guess you dont want to
back up with you promised.
If you are so quick to run away from my offer to take my miner, WHY WOULD I WANT TO KEEP IT?

I can tell you right now my patience has run out with this damn world wide BTC mining dabocle and Im done.
I dont want the headache of reselling it when its NOT to spec and no one wants to pay for it.
I dont want the headache of dealing with partial compensation, slow miner, broken promises, Its just tiring.

@BitcoinPappi

If you want my miner you can buy it and have SP-Tech transfer the order to you.

Then offer to buy me out at the BTC price I paid for my miner.
I want out of this damn BTC mining game and this 2TH/s short speed is not going to work for me.

A partial refund today only gets me a small amount of my money back now as an interest free loan.
Being that short on hashing speed loses me mining income EVERY MONTH.
Honestly, I want a full refund, this Group Buy has turned into a huge headache for me.
I think I had a guarantee on this SP30 from you as well when I paid for my SP30.

My opinion of an option.....

1. Full refund
2. A second SP20 at a VERY LOW cost to make up for shortage of hash rate.

Not again the full BTC refund after BTC increased in value and with a no refund policy in place...

And it's not 2TH/s short. It's 0.9TH/s short. Most of the people bought a 5.4TH/s miner. The increase to 6TH/s was an added bonus afterwards.

You will get your paid SP30 don't worry and if you don't like it then eBay and Marketplace sub forum are your best friends.

Edit:
1. Full refund

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
xstr8guy

Activity: 784

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:32:35 AM

... The company promised a spec. And took millions of dollars based on that spec. Basically free financing by the customers and now the company wants to compensate for their shortcomings, this is not a good business ethics period, I think they should have full refund along with the compansation plan and let the customer choose the option.
I would agree with this. The product turned out to be substantially different than what was originally ordered; not only in hashrate but in power consumption. Nothing was ever stated about 220V being a requirement. Now it apparently is.

A full refund option should be made available as one of the compensation options ... the customer should decide whether to get a full refund or accept the changed product.

There are pages and pages in this thread of people, Spondoolies included, urging others to only use 220v.

It was even suggested for the SP10. Surely it can't be a surprise now.
Epoch
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:36:21 AM

There are pages and pages in this thread of people, Spondoolies included, urging others to only use 220v.
The point is that it was never a *requirement*. Now for those with access to only 15A/120V circuits, the difference between 2500W and 3000W is the difference between being able to run something and not being to run it. Major problem.
wh00per

Activity: 571
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:36:31 AM

I guess your understanding of the product specification is progressing since you ordered the SP30. 220V is not a requirement, is a feature. hosting is only an OPTION.
I did not see any changes in the power supply specs since Roadstress' group buy was announced.
If you can't power them because of _your_ circuits layout or what you initially thought to use to power them up .. it shouldn't be covered by any manufacturer.

CSA/cUL Certified Power Distribution Panels - Basic, Switched, Metered. 1-3 phases. Up to 600V. NMC:N4F9qvHz11BHcc4nh1LCJFsrZhA1EWgVwj
Epoch
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:41:12 AM

I guess you understanding of the product specification is progressing since you ordered the SP30. 220V is not a requirement, is a feature. hosting is only an OPTION.
I did not see any changes in the power supply specs since Roadstress' group buy was announced.
If you can't power them because of _your_ circuits layout or what you initially thought to use to power them up .. it shouldn't be covered by any manufacturer.
The power requirement was stated as being 2500W (it still is on the website). The input rating is specced at 90-264VAC. Clearly a 15A/120V circuit (2 of them) would be sufficient to run this device and people have made purchasing decisions based on this.

Now Spondoolies has announced that the power spec has changed to 3000W. It was never 3000W; it was 2500W up to this point. Two 15A/120V circuits are no longer sufficient to run it; they cannot sustain 3000W.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:41:37 AM

Ive been at the front of the line promoting here and giving my praise for this company
but I just cant take it, this pre-order is the final straw for me when it comes to BTC.

Look at your Group Buy.

That is 2.5TH/s SHORT of what they promised over and over and Im not out of line
on those numbers when 10% possible minus on an already slow miner is a BIG MINUS.

You really like to argue and you seem to get irritated very fast and very much. You joined my GB on 18 April when the specs were 5.4Th/s. You have decided that paying $4,500 for 5.4Th/s was a good deal at that time. The added hashpower came after you made your decision to buy a 5.4Th/s miner. SP-Tech came short 0.9Th/s for what you paid. SP-Tech didn't ask for any additional money when they increased their hashpower expectation, yet you demand a full refund for a 2.5Th/s shortage. This is simply wrong and bad intended.

Letting this argue aside it seems that there are people that would like to buy your order so there shouldn't be any problem for you except that you want a full BTC refund (this is not HashFail btw).

BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:43:47 AM

Look at your Group Buy.

Have you seen the BTC price lately?
By the time they ship the BTC price will probably be back to the same level as what I paid.
These pre-orders turning into interest free loans have rubbed me wrong for the last time.
Asking for my BTC back when their product is failing is not out of line at all either.

I don't see you jumping to buy my miner off me when you say IM CRAZY to ask for a refund.
That must mean you are crazy to pass up the chance to buy it from me and get these amazing
miner compensation plans they are going to hand out.
I also dont see you jumping to back up your money back guarantee you gave me when you said
YOU PROMISED me they would deliver.
You sure gave me a quick oh go to the member to member sale section fast, I guess you dont want to
back up with you promised.
If you are so quick to run away from my offer to take my miner, WHY WOULD I WANT TO KEEP IT?

I can tell you right now my patience has run out with this damn world wide BTC mining dabocle and Im done.
I dont want the headache of reselling it when its NOT to spec and no one wants to pay for it.
I dont want the headache of dealing with partial compensation, slow miner, broken promises, Its just tiring.

@BitcoinPappi

If you want my miner you can buy it and have SP-Tech transfer the order to you.

Then offer to buy me out at the BTC price I paid for my miner.
I want out of this damn BTC mining game and this 2TH/s short speed is not going to work for me.

A partial refund today only gets me a small amount of my money back now as an interest free loan.
Being that short on hashing speed loses me mining income EVERY MONTH.
Honestly, I want a full refund, this Group Buy has turned into a huge headache for me.
I think I had a guarantee on this SP30 from you as well when I paid for my SP30.

My opinion of an option.....

1. Full refund

Not again the full BTC refund after BTC increased in value and with a no refund policy in place...

And it's not 2TH/s short. It's 0.9TH/s short. Most of the people bought a 5.4TH/s miner. The increase to 6TH/s was an added bonus afterwards.

You will get your paid SP30 don't worry and if you don't like it then eBay and Marketplace sub forum are your best friends.

Edit:
1. Full refund

OK. Delivery for August correct ? If so can you arrange to have it transferred to me ? I will only buy it back for cash  value you paid in the group buy. Provided I will receive the customer compensation lets get the ball rolling here.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:44:12 AM

From http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/sp30-yukon-september-batch-1

Input Rating 90 - 264 VAC
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:44:27 AM

Whoops

OK. Delivery for August correct ? If so can you arrange to have it transferred to me ? I will only buy it back for cash  value you paid in the group buy. Provided I will receive the customer compensation lets get the ball rolling here.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:44:38 AM

No, you're certainly not crazy and I'm pretty sure that they're legally obligated to give a full refund to anyone who requests one.
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:46:18 AM

Look at your Group Buy.

You really like to argue and you seem to get irritated very fast and very much. You joined my GB on 18 April when the specs were 5.4Th/s. You have decided that paying $4,500 for 5.4Th/s was a good deal at that time. The added hashpower came after you made your decision to buy a 5.4Th/s miner. SP-Tech came short 0.9Th/s for what you paid. SP-Tech didn't ask for any additional money when they increased their hashpower expectation, yet you demand a full refund for a 2.5Th/s shortage. This is simply wrong and bad intended.

Letting this argue aside it seems that there are people that would like to buy your order so there shouldn't be any problem for you except that you want a full BTC refund (this is not HashFail btw).

Arrange it please. I will buy back provided i get the full  customer compensation.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:49:34 AM

No, you're certainly not crazy and I'm pretty sure that they're legally obligated to give a full refund to anyone who requests one.

When did jimmothy passed the AM shill torch to you?

Arrange it please. I will buy back provided i get the full  customer compensation.

I will liaise the details with SP-Tech and will update my GB when I have all the definitive answers, but I'm pretty sure that if they will allow order transfers then you will get full compensation just like everyone else.

hardhouseinc

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:51:32 AM

Whoops

OK. Delivery for August correct ? If so can you arrange to have it transferred to me ? I will only buy it back for cash  value you paid in the group buy. Provided I will receive the customer compensation lets get the ball rolling here.

Yes, I was in the Aug group buy.
If you can contact the SP-Tech sales dept and they agree to transfer the order to you
Ill take my money back.  PM me and Ill give you the order number.
If Im paid in BTC it will have to be via CoinBase invoice at the rate of time of payment.
The price is dropping like a rock so I wont agree on a BTC amount now.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
wh00per

Activity: 571
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:53:11 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 01:04:29 AM by wh00per

The power requirement was stated as being 2500W (it still is on the website). The input rating is specced at 90-264VAC. Clearly a 15A/120V circuit (2 of them) would be sufficient to run this device and people have made purchasing decisions based on this.

Now Spondoolies has announced that the power spec has changed to 3000W. It was never 3000W; it was 2500W up to this point. Two 15A/120V circuits are no longer sufficient to run it; they cannot sustain 3000W.

The power supplies they announced that they'll use are Emerson and Murata. Emerson is 1500W max at the wall. Murata is a little over 1600W max at the wall. Since the units were designed with 2 power supplies, you do the math. If you pump the unit for its maximum hashrate, you should expect maximum consumption. That is, if the unit is designed properly.

My understanding of the product is changing too, since I've ordered it. I did not think initially that the whole SP30 design is _that_ good. Now I like them even more!

PS: I'm tired to post again the power supply specifications. Please scroll up 2-3 pages.

CSA/cUL Certified Power Distribution Panels - Basic, Switched, Metered. 1-3 phases. Up to 600V. NMC:N4F9qvHz11BHcc4nh1LCJFsrZhA1EWgVwj
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:57:00 AM

Whoops

If you can contact the SP-Tech sales dept and they agree to transfer the order to you
If Im paid in BTC it will have to be via CoinBase invoice at the rate of time of payment.

@BitcoinPappi & ALL GB members
I am sure that SP-Tech is flooded with e-mails right now. Please state your requests here or PM me and I will discuss the issue with SP-Tech for an easier organization. If I don't manage to get a "good" answer for you then you can negociate directly with them. I find it easier for me to send an e-mail with 4-5 questions than for them to receive 5 separate e-mails. Also I'm open to any suggestion that you might have.

hardhouseinc

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 12:57:51 AM

When did jimmothy passed the AM shill torch to you?

I will liaise the details with SP-Tech and will update my GB when I have all the definitive answers, but I'm pretty sure that if they will allow order transfers then you will get full compensation just like everyone else.

I don't give a rats A$$ about Jimmothy or AM.
I'm just sick and tired of being burned and in the end I LOSE OUT.
Yes, this has finally set me off and when I get burned Ill make it known QUICKLY.
This dabocle was my final straw after promises and guarantees were made for MONTHS.

You made me a guarantee before I paid in the group buy.
Bottom line, they came up short, and your promise was obviously worth a handful of magic
beans or you would have immediately offered to take the miner off my hands and back up
your promise.

You say I'm crazy to want a refund but you want nothing to do with the miner either.
I think I rest my case on that fact alone.

BitcoinPappi has offered to take the order and Im good with that.
Ill take the $$ back at from him if they will transfer him the order.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:00:42 AM

Whoops

@BitcoinPappi & ALL GB members
I am sure that SP-Tech is flooded with e-mails right now. Please state your requests here or PM me and I will discuss the issue with SP-Tech for an easier organization. If I don't manage to get a "good" answer for you then you can negociate directly with them. I find it easier for me to send an e-mail with 4-5 questions than for them to receive 5 separate e-mails. Also I'm open to any suggestion that you might have.

hardhouseinc. Has agreed to give me his spot in for early August deliver. I would like for you to confirm the following with SP Tech:

1.Can they allow an order to be transferred
2.Once the order is transferred will I get the same compensation that all the other group buy members will be rewarded
3.What are the complete compensation terms
3.Lets make this happen so hardhouseinc can be happy
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 725 »
  Print  

Jump to: