Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:41:21 AM

no luck with exchanges and launchdates...
alcurex never launched coinpal still not launched :/

You can sell your shares and get your BTC back

I tried. IPO flag hasn't been lifted.

No worries. We have Ryan Gay's info. We know who he is. Either he refunds everyone's money or we call him and his father's business publicly.

Ryan M.,  Since you are in contact with Ryan Gay, have you asked him how he feels about us having all his information and possibly how this whole situation can potentially affect him and his father's business should we take this to the media or any other legal way?

He hasn't replied in 3 days to me mate. I'm about to send him a link to someone who did something similar to this, well a story of theirs. He was jailed for 6 months.

Can you handle 6 months in the pen Ryan Gay? I have a number for his dads office, like personal office I'll try calling it in an hour.

6 months in the pen? haha Send him the link to Neo & Bee...I believe they scammed 9,500 bitcoins from investors, and Brewster is still chillin in his Bentley somewhere. He is still updating everyone so I still believe he will deliver. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. If I dont see anything by the 26th then Ill definitely be skeptical

Updating means nothing. How can you trust someone who lies so much to everyone? I gave him, the benefit of the doubt he abused it. His dads office was closed. I'll try again in a few hours.

**I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and he abused it.

I havent seem him lie about anything. I never actually believed they would launch on the 18th anyway. This is bitcoin, where everything is late. So Im used to bullshit delays.

Its the weekend bro, and no one works on weekends in America.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eex77

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 04:57:10 AM

EDIT: Hi ryan g, if u read this please send  bitcoins worth 1300 of coinpal shares to my btc adress on my profile. I dont want to give u 24 hrs. You have exacly 1 hour and 40 min left from this post till midnight EST your time. Then its official a scam so be prepared

I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh at this, the "midnight EST your time", and the "its official a scam so be prepared".

Also from your earlier posts I can't help but think your full of shit or a fool considering you need money to buy groceries yet bought $400 of a stock of a company that hasn't yet produced its product

He isn't full of shit - there is no reason to be such a dick. He was the one who pointed this out to me: https://cryptostocks.com/securities/121

That is very similar to coin pal. Linguistic analysis matched it up to 72% of the same writing style of Mr Ryan Gay. I'll let you decide if you think it's the same guy or not.

------------------------

Latest update - https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/1881

Buying himself more time probably. The guy should just refund everyone and admit that he fucked up/failed and maybe try again one day.

Also they bought 5 new grid seed miners? With my fucking money probably + on the IPO he says they wont spend money on miners without consent from investors. This guy is unreal.

No offense but I think both of you are dumbasses who expect this to turn into a big thing, with badpeanut investing $400 into an ipo, and you thinking he's going to end up in jail.

Especially funny when you read: All investment opportunities have potential risks involved, and CoinPal is no different.  Please do your due diligence in order to find out what these risks are, and suit yourself accordingly.

They didn't promise you anything, also with your update they never said what money they used. All they said was "The good news is that we received 5 Gridseed Blade Scrypt Miners this morning and they are being setup as I am writing to you"

You are basically making ASSumptions

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:27:21 AM

EDIT: Hi ryan g, if u read this please send  bitcoins worth 1300 of coinpal shares to my btc adress on my profile. I dont want to give u 24 hrs. You have exacly 1 hour and 40 min left from this post till midnight EST your time. Then its official a scam so be prepared

I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh at this, the "midnight EST your time", and the "its official a scam so be prepared".

Also from your earlier posts I can't help but think your full of shit or a fool considering you need money to buy groceries yet bought $400 of a stock of a company that hasn't yet produced its product

He isn't full of shit - there is no reason to be such a dick. He was the one who pointed this out to me: https://cryptostocks.com/securities/121

That is very similar to coin pal. Linguistic analysis matched it up to 72% of the same writing style of Mr Ryan Gay. I'll let you decide if you think it's the same guy or not.

------------------------

Latest update - https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/1881

Buying himself more time probably. The guy should just refund everyone and admit that he fucked up/failed and maybe try again one day.

Also they bought 5 new grid seed miners? With my fucking money probably + on the IPO he says they wont spend money on miners without consent from investors. This guy is unreal.

No offense but I think both of you are dumbasses who expect this to turn into a big thing, with badpeanut investing $400 into an ipo, and you thinking he's going to end up in jail.

Especially funny when you read: All investment opportunities have potential risks involved, and CoinPal is no different.  Please do your due diligence in order to find out what these risks are, and suit yourself accordingly.

They didn't promise you anything, also with your update they never said what money they used. All they said was "The good news is that we received 5 Gridseed Blade Scrypt Miners this morning and they are being setup as I am writing to you"

When I own more of this company than anyone bar RYAN GAY himself and was promised partnership (have proof in emails of him officially claiming I am partner and now have the final say in everything) my attorney stateside even reckoned that this is an easy lawsuit to get my money back and even take control of the whole thing if I wanted to.

I deserve to know where the money goes because I am a partner on his terms. At no point did he say I wasn't anymore, even though it's not legal there is still evidence there that HE said I was one.

That + my shares mean I am the majority owner of this public company. I should be updated whenever I want but I cant get an email back in 3 days.

To bad for him, I'd of made this successful (enough so that I have been asked on-board a bigger already successful bitcoin project)

I want to see proof of where our money is going then. We as investors in a public company are perfectly eligible to see that, so I want them presented to us. He legally has to present that to us whenever asked by any investor.
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:38:28 AM

Say what? If I'm not mistaken, considering ALL IPO investors, the total is over $20,000, not a mere $400 from one lone investor. That's more than enough to get someone in trouble. And if that fails, what is so difficult to understand that IF THIS CAME OUT TO THE MEDIA, IT WOULD LOOK EXTREMELY BAD FOR RYAN GAY AND HIS FATHER"S POPULAR BUSINESS.

And they did promise something: They promised a product, which has yet to be delivered in ANY state. The reason the other scam stocks got away is because nobody knew who the devs were, but we know who the CoinPal dev is.

So stop being an arse, got it, tito?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:42:54 AM

Say what? If I'm not mistaken, considering ALL IPO investors, the total is over $20,000, not a mere $400 from one lone investor. That's more than enough to get someone in trouble. And if that fails, what is so difficult to understand that IF THIS CAME OUT TO THE MEDIA, IT WOULD LOOK EXTREMELY BAD FOR RYAN GAY AND HIS FATHER"S POPULAR BUSINESS.

And they did promise something: They promised a product, which has yet to be delivered in ANY state. The reason the other scam stocks got away is because nobody knew who the devs were, but we know who the CoinPal dev is.

A man who speaks sense  Shocked I wondered where you'd been hiding.

He's probably a moron, troll or Ryan Gay. Ignore him mate
Eex77

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:55:10 AM

Again,:All investment opportunities have potential risks involved, and CoinPal is no different.  Please do your due diligence in order to find out what these risks are, and suit yourself accordingly.

You are right on the promise thing though, my mistake on using that wording. I should have said they never guaranteed anything, this is a risky investment and should be treated as such.

Ryan, and badpeanut (especially him due to his grocery situation) are dumbasses complete and total

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:15:44 AM

Especially funny when you read: All investment opportunities have potential risks involved, and CoinPal is no different.  Please do your due diligence in order to find out what these risks are, and suit yourself accordingly.

Again,:All investment opportunities have potential risks involved, and CoinPal is no different.  Please do your due diligence in order to find out what these risks are, and suit yourself accordingly.

You are right on the promise thing though, my mistake on using that wording. I should have said they never guaranteed anything, this is a risky investment and should be treated as such.

Ryan, and badpeanut (especially him due to his grocery situation) are dumbasses complete and total

There is no risk if there is no proof. That is theft, you need to learn a little about law if you are going to stick around.

I am still on his terms a partner, that including my shares (if the other 2 partners are real/I don't think they are) means I am the majority owner of Coinpal and a simple law suit would give me control. Linguistic analysis of the emails telling me I am officially a partner would convince any jury/judge he meant it and there is a law justification stating things like that are taken literal.

My attorney has papers filled, he is giving it till the 26th before issuing them though.

EDIT: I have emails from Ryan guaranteeing me many things, so you can throw that theory out the window.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:16:22 AM

Dude, the media isnt going to give a shit. This isnt news worthy. No one would care at all. If it was a few hundred thousand or a million, youd get some bites. But viewers wont care so the media wont care.

How much do you even have invested in Coinpal? It cant be more than .75 bitcoins or you would be waiting on a miner. So how much...  .25 bitcoins? Come on dude...give it a rest eh
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:17:25 AM

Especially funny when you read: All investment opportunities have potential risks involved, and CoinPal is no different.  Please do your due diligence in order to find out what these risks are, and suit yourself accordingly.

Again,:All investment opportunities have potential risks involved, and CoinPal is no different.  Please do your due diligence in order to find out what these risks are, and suit yourself accordingly.

There is no risk if there is no proof. That is theft, you need to learn a little about law if you are going to stick around.

I am still on his terms a partner, that including my shares (if the other 2 partners are real/I don't think they are) means I am the majority owner of Coinpal and a simple law suit would give me control. Linguistic analysis of the emails telling me I am officially a partner would convince any jury/judge he meant it and there is a law justification stating things like that are taken literal.

My attorney has papers filled, he is giving it till the 26th before issuing them though.

EDIT: I have emails from Ryan guaranteeing me many things, so you can throw that theory out the window.

I call bullshit...post the papers.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:31:40 AM

I can't do that you fucking idiot. It's an un-filled law suit + I would need them faxed to me first.

More and more I believe you are Ryan Gay.
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:41:02 AM

I can't do that you fucking idiot. It's an un-filled law suit + I would need them faxed to me first.

You cant spell un-filed, yet Im the idiot...hmm. Well you can just do your little writing comparisons then right? To find out if Im him or Im me  Shocked
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 07:49:09 AM

You cant spell un-filed, yet Im the idiot...hmm. Well you can just do your little writing comparisons then right? To find out if Im him or Im me  Shocked

I wouldn't waste my time. I don't care if you are, either way I get my money back.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:33:46 PM

Just did some calculations on how many BTC I'll be able to generate using my Nanofury USB miner when it gets here.  The answer (using a 6 month timeframe):

0.018!!

LOL.

It's a bit of a joke really, but I guess it's better than nothing Smiley
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:43:13 PM

Just did some calculations on how many BTC I'll be able to generate using my Nanofury USB miner when it gets here.  The answer (using a 6 month timeframe):

0.018!!

LOL.

It's a bit of a joke really, but I guess it's better than nothing Smiley

If (not when) Sambo) he said he sent me 6 I think, 3 weeks ago... Lol
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 01:45:46 PM

If (not when) Sambo) he said he sent me 6 I think, 3 weeks ago... Lol

No comment. Smiley
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 03:40:25 PM

Dude, the media isnt going to give a shit. This isnt news worthy. No one would care at all. If it was a few hundred thousand or a million, youd get some bites. But viewers wont care so the media wont care.

How much do you even have invested in Coinpal? It cant be more than .75 bitcoins or you would be waiting on a miner. So how much...  .25 bitcoins? Come on dude...give it a rest eh

I thought I've been through this. Orlando/Winter Park isn't NYC. It's a small area. The local news posts stories like this ALL THE TIME.

Deal with it.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:00:43 PM

Have a look at the Orderbook on Cryptostocks. Bad news , or i´m wrong?
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:45:47 PM

Have a look at the Orderbook on Cryptostocks. Bad news , or i´m wrong?

Whats bad news about the order book?
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:47:41 PM

How much do you even have invested in Coinpal? It cant be more than .75 bitcoins or you would be waiting on a miner. So how much...  .25 bitcoins? Come on dude...give it a rest eh

I thought I've been through this. Orlando/Winter Park isn't NYC. It's a small area. The local news posts stories like this ALL THE TIME.

Deal with it.

Yeah, maybe on page 10 of the bullshit section..youre fucking wrong dude. No one will fucking care. No one even cares in the crypto community. Why in the fuck do you think the average news reader would care? Send me 1 story like this that has been reported.

How much have you invested? .1 bitcoin? SPILL IT!
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:03:18 PM

Calm down, guy´s. We all lost money. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: