Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:34:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 [664] 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355393 times)
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:09:43 AM

GO HERE FOR THE PHYSICAL VERICOIN LOTTO DRAWING https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBCL1-3MLho

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:44:05 AM

Finally, study the word "critic", so you will have an appreciation of what it means. I know, much like "work" it is a word whose meaning seem lost in the young generation. Being critic is not negative, but the opposite. Especially when the criticisms come with ideas, suggestions and alternatives. There's no such a thing -although people in your generation use and abuse the adjective- as "positive" criticism. All criticisms are positive so it is like calling water wet. But the arrogant cannot see it that way, of course, therefore it is termed, usually, "negative", which is like calling water "dry". Or, the "delicate" that instead of "positive" substite the adjective by "objective", another impossibility in terms.  I am critical of the many aspects of Vericoin where we have come short -and indeed still come short... read above about the multipool-. And I am a critic of all the things done wrong or, worse yet, not done at all. And no matter how supportive of the project I may be, I will continue to push the foot to the pedal to get things done, to get the PROPER things done.

I've found that almost everybody is open to criticism and will gladly accept new ideas and suggestions when that criticism is delivered tactfully. Being able to give tactful criticism and suggestions is vital to developing a productive working relationship with someone. Failure to be tactful in your criticism will very likely lead to people not listening to you, regardless of how valid your criticism may be.

Take the following two approaches as an example:

Quote from: Critic #1
"What is it with these BULLSHIT fake numbers? This is starting to sound suspiciously, very suspiciously, like a whole lot of CRAP. You need to give us the real number of coins staking right NOW instead of giving some BULLSHIT explanations about your totally FALSE NUMBERS."

Quote from: Critic #2
"The Network Stake reported by the wallet doesn't seem very useful to the average user and is actually causing a lot of confusion. Can you guys change the wallet so that it reports the actual number of coins staking instead? That would be a lot more helpful."

Does anybody truly believe that #1 is an acceptable and professional way to give criticism?

This is where you fall flat on your face, Barbaras. You are completely without tact; even your proponents point this out. It's the main reason that I, and many others, ignore most of your posts. If you truly want to help with VeriCoin, you really need to work on that.

+100

I think barabbas needs a hug.. Come here Barb hehe  Cheesy

This is clearly what i experienced here past couple of days. For the most part It became frustrating and tiresome.

I do understand the energy and urge to help.. all is appreciated, however half the time I spent was typing over & over again: respect each other, be mindful, let's work together, great idea etc. Then I get " Nobody here is doing anything"  Huh

I had to walk away, compose myself and try to  understand barabbas. * I still don't to be honest ...i'm still trying to find out how he figured out the other dude was having a drink lol  Grin

What i did get from him was: he has a lot on his mind, he has some good ideas, however he can be a bit.. harsh.
it is so easy, especially online typing to lose context, tone of message, especially Sarcasm. Hence tension can easily flare up. The moment you call anyone " idiot..... <- insert other colourful insults here  Cheesy it is over!

We all want to same thing. Otherwise we would not be here. We all want to see VRC leading, showing decent value etc.  in order for that to happen, we HAVE to learn to respect each other. I don't mind critics, hell i love feedbacks and comments, as long as you do it in a professional manner, you offer solutions, tactics and strategy...otherwise it is just smoke in the wind and nonsense.

I disagree. Wholeheartedly. On every point made, bar none.

I am though, still waiting for your help with the content of the pamphlet and, more precisely, the question of why Vericoin will be "better" (more convenient, whatever...) for anyone than BTC or any other coin. I am asking for it, again, with extreme respect and trying to be not just tactful, nimble as a butterfly while inviting everyone else, especially the dev team, to contribute input. And giving thanks in advance to boot.

So you disagree ?? We should not act civilized and not respect each other. You dont think you are harsh at times ?  I previously stated this and i have been doing my best to work with you.

The way you came off was : I can easily crank out the content of the pamphlet. and according to you.. hell it should take no time to design, figure out the content, the strategy and get it approved by the devs. Do you recall me asking you to PM me, when you are ready to work.. reach out.

let's address this.

THIS is why we all previously said: it takes time to do thing. Myself, amesterdamer whom by the way has done a TON of promotional material for VRC we all can help out with design. So if you want to work on this pamphlet , we can. Ideally it should be a tri or quad fold, front and back.. 1 cover vericoin logo,  2 ) intro paragraph about vericoin. 3 ) benefits of it. 4 ) how it works 5 ) how safe is it 6 ) why should i use it.

Previously i designed a similar brochure which was based off the white papers and other contents the devs wrote * keep in mind i am not a copywriter, nor would i call myself that. however i can get the idea on paper and someone else can massage the copy better. Reach out to the devs, they can share that pdf with you.  

So tell me... am I writing this content then design it ?  or will you write it. You are the one that had the idea, I am assuming you have this content. Also what other ideas did you have for this promo day.

I still think you need a hug haha Cheesy

Ok it's beating around the bushes. The devs know about this, I have repeatedly asked for their inputs and, VERY SPECIFICALLY, to answer that one key question, and all I hear from them, you and the community so far is crickets. That is the extent of the reaching out I am willing to do. The idea is outy there, I need help with the pushing. Or it stalls.

But I promised I would give a pamphlet and I sure know what I want written on it. It won't be anything fancy in design, just the very prominent Vericoin logo and the key points I want to hammer down on  those who read it. The main key point is (again), why Vericoin and not BTC or any other alt. Without this, there's no purpose in the whole thing, ok? And this is not difficult, is it? Especially for the devs, it shouldn't. I myself cannot come up with the element that will distinguish, from the common people on the street, Vericoin from any other alto. Oh I can bullshit my way easily, but I just will not lie so if there's not a clear advantage between using Vericoin, Blackcoin, Naut, Pink or any other, then we will have to lie by omission, which I will not do either. So I will make the point of admitting that and run with the honesty card instead. But if there's any technical advantage that I am not seeing, I'd really pound that as a selling point sure.

The pamphlet, with or without help, will be ready by Monday. And like the idea, will be made available for everyone to use it or not, change it or not. And it will be just one side for people to print in black and white. Circumstances being what they are, it will be a guerrilla type event done on a shoestring budget.
It will be great if people is willing to work and do it. So far, I hear only crickets and see only crickets. As of Monday, with the delivery of the pamphlet, Barabbas says bye bye to the project for good unless I see a lot of enthusiasm from the community, commitment by the leaders and support by the dev team.

And I mean A LOT!

But I promised I would give a pamphlet and I sure know what I want written on it.
Since you know what you want to write it and clearly you love to write long paragraphs, please write it.

Oh I can bullshit my way easily, but I just will not lie so if there's not a clear advantage between using Vericoin, Blackcoin, Naut, Pink or any other

Now on a technical level some coins are similar. Some more advanced than others. The devs and community are key. It requires transparency, Trust and respect.

In the end what matters truly are: the devs delivering new features, showing up and helping out, community and technology.  VRC has that and then some.

It won't be anything fancy in design I am not sure where you live, but you hand someone a piece of material, hardly designed with some random crypto coin thing and you expect them to take you seriously ? If you hand me that, I would toss it in the trash Roll Eyes You get one shot at impressing a new potential investor, come correct or don't bother.

The pamphlet, with or without help, will be ready by Monday.
 is this how you ask for help ? Read above about being harsh. Makes me wonder if you need help, since with or without, sounds like you dont need help. unless i am wrong in how i am to process this sentence.

Listen, not once have you PM me. not once have you listed any strategy other than some piece of paper that you plan on giving out to random people. Last i checked you stated you did not have a Twitter account, might be a good idea to sign up, if you wish to track this.

It really gets under my skin when people somehow seem to think, hey press a button and a magical campaign is made.

Read my previous about how this could be a dud.. now take this situation here too. Put yourself in the shoes of others, they rush to create something and it flops hard. here comes the fud troops.  By now you can sense i am getting a bit frustrated. Maybe you enjoy typing the same thing over. For the last time, if you are serious about this. PM me with details, lets set a date, plan of action on this day, we will do this, that and that. as well as other materials we will require. Otherwise i am dropping this idea until we all can rally behind this this with a solid plan

-- I WILL indeed write the content, as I have said. By Monday.

-- Thank you, finally, for a straight answer: There's no technical difference between Vericoin and any of a number of other coins. It's the devs and the community. I happen to agree with that statement, I have posted it about 20 times already and I was hoping I was missing something and someone would be able to point to me an element of difference that I could use. As it stands, nothing that can be used on that regard. Peculiarly, it was considered FUD by the usual suspects, go figure...

-- Well, I am glad you and people like you -nothing negative, just a reality-, are not the target of these pamphlets. This is just something they can take with them IF they are interested to go beyond the impact, for lack of a better word, of seeing a few guys/girls in VRC t-shirts talking about digital currencies and A specific currency. If they are not interested they will indeed throw it away REGARDLESS, whether it is a couche paper two-side beauty of furniture store of the latest sale of Toyotas at the local dealers.

-- I still cannot find  anywhere your scenario in which this could be a "dud". But even if I am missing it, how could this be a "dud" when the alternative is NOTHING? Is it better -you seem to imply- to do nothing at all (oh well, plan and talk, talk, talk and never do until there's a "solid plan")? And what would be your idea of a solid plan? What, presenting it here, for all to see and chime in, in very specifics, is not appropriate? Is it better somehow to exchange PMs ad infinitum, just between you a me? How's that? Sorry, I disagree. Let me make this clear enough for you and the rest: There's no downside to WVD on  the 30th. None. Either it is a day for the ages (and history) or just an anecdote, a side show. But, either way, it will be positive for Vericoin. Big time. I don't know what your personal expectations may be, but that's the reality of it: Either continue having NOTHING or actually do SOMETHING whose repercussions you cannot anticipate but that will be positive for sure, because nothing negative can come up of the fact that a number of teams (20-30 idealistically) will be out pounding the pavement of the same amount of the most important cities worldwide. Tell me the potential downside, the "dud" part.

I'm sure you would prefer the "conventional" approach, where VRC pays a PR firm $30-35k for sending a couple of Press releases to technical publications. Blackcoin already did that... to become the laughing stock of crypto because of it. You want to talk about "duds", that is the biggest in the history of crypto. Let me tell you this is not a new insurance company nor any other conventional enterprise. This is crypto, something that is not for everyone and that, by definition, defies conventions. In my view, Vericoin should be the most conventional, by far, of all cryptocurrencies, but still quite unconventional when compared to the "real world" endeavors.

So here's what you will see by Monday on the pamphlet, actually an 8.5 by 11.5 sheet of paper with the full logo and name of Vericon, the web address and no more than 5 -probably less- one-liners hoping to motivate the readers to look it up. That's it. I am telling it to you right now so you are not overly disappointed when you see it, be it already.

As for the specifics I have proposed, I already posted them, but here they are again: A group -three minimum- wearing T-shirts with the Vericoin logo, hopefully their faces fully painted with the logo and a bunch of paper wallets and pamphlets, take to the streets and reach the most populated and representative place in their cities. They talk to the people and the give the the literature while one of them takes pictures and shoots video. THAT SIMPLE.
Nothing more and nothing less. The WHOLE community should have been telling their friends and family about Vericoin on this day and making them aware of what is going on worldwide. Idealistically they will have presented those friends and families with paper wallets with some amount of VRC as gifts. It's a community project and to be really successful, it requires the contributions of as many members of the community as possible. To be very successful. To just be successful, it requires nothing but the efforts of those leaders and their friends pounding the streets. OK? Any more details? Yes, they should contact the local press inviting them to the "event". Nothing may come of it. Or something. Something good.

Whether a huge success that catapults Vericoin to new highs in awareness and valuation, or just an anecdote, the website should  have the pictures collected and presented in an spectacular album and the edited videos should be uploaded to YouTube and Vimeo and linked everywhere, twitter (Oh no, Barabbas doesn't have a twitter account (I on the other hand, do). Nor I see that happening any day in the foreseeable future), Facebook, the works... That will be there for the ages regardless or personal appreciation of the level of success achieved. And that is indeed SOMETHING.

As opposed to what we have now... which you seem to prefer.

I have told you before I prefer the public forum to any other form of communication, including PM. This is a community project and not a personal one, therefore the community should be appraised of what's going on in real time. Much more when its support and enthusiasm is a key part of it.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:54:25 AM

Oh, one more thing, for those that believe somehow the downside of VIA and the anticipation of the hype for the (now again) weekend announcement of the "secret weapons" was moving the price yesterday, to the point of almost a double, what happens now? what is happening? We are even closer to the announcement, via continues selling off and yet the money is NOT coming into VRC, which languishes between 15-20% from the highs of yesterday.

Is it, maybe, the uncertainty about WVD, I wonder?
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:03:51 AM

Yo barabbas - I'm not trying to be an ass here but when you do those really long replies to somebody could you please just add a tldr; to the bottom of it? Just like a quick 1 sentence summary of what your main point was.

tldr; - summarize your posts
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:59:35 AM

Yo barabbas - I'm not trying to be an ass here but when you do those really long replies to somebody could you please just add a tldr; to the bottom of it? Just like a quick 1 sentence summary of what your main point was.

tldr; - summarize your posts

Be or don't. Don't try.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:16:46 AM

Is anyone aware that the link in the OP for "Merchants" takes the visitor nowhere (some map site with no discernible map?Huh?)
ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:24:34 AM

GO HERE FOR THE PHYSICAL VERICOIN LOTTO DRAWING https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBCL1-3MLho

Congrats to the winner. Socal: when's the physical coin being shipped out? Thanks.
Shinraven

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:59:00 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 04:11:58 AM by Shinraven

[barabbas super long post as usual  ~  Angry
[/quote]

i get what you want to do, I get that you wish to create some buzz and previously you HAD my support. keyword HAD. Somehow the past couple of Long posts from you pretty much pushed my limit to a point where i read it then it became a blur.. Shocked  

I went back and read it again..

words of advice.

- Do not assume anything about me any other active users here. For the past few weeks, myself included we have done plenty to help this coin as much as we could. Yes we know there is work to be done.

- Where did I ever say Yes I would prefer some PR firm to take over this ?? would they help..sure somewhat. How ? they have reach, they can write up a nice paper, they can send out to mass publications, events * like your idea etc. Would that help sure...somewhat. At some point down the line eventually if we are to grow we will need more exposure.

- You keep hammering, this is crypto, yes I am aware of that. At the end of the day crypto is finance. Which is something i am familiar with as well. In order for potential investors to get involved they must see value in this. ie How can I benefit from this, how can this improve my life or my family, is it safe, practical etc...etc.

Now to market that, you will need awareness, patience, guidance to educate the public whom btw all they know is Bitcoin is some hacker thing that they MAY have heard about. Try this I said that you previously. Ask a total random person in the street hey do you know what Bitcoin is.

Best of luck

aragoon

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:05:23 AM

Who is this Barabbas character? He appears to believe that he is the holder of ultimate truth and wisdom and that all must bow before his demi-god greatness?
He makes valid points, as do many others on here, but his ego and level of financial committment allow him to think it's OK to treat other peoples' opinions and ideas as beneath contempt and , with unmitigated gall, to  verbally abuse them.
Page after page of his views. Page after page. Page after page. Drone. Yawn. Diminished credibility.
I don't need summaries of his lectures. I use the "ignore" facility and hope others will stop quoting his diatribes.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:03:53 AM

Who is this Barabbas character? He appears to believe that he is the holder of ultimate truth and wisdom and that all must bow before his demi-god greatness?
He makes valid points, as do many others on here, but his ego and level of financial committment allow him to think it's OK to treat other peoples' opinions and ideas as beneath contempt and , with unmitigated gall, to  verbally abuse them.
Page after page of his views. Page after page. Page after page. Drone. Yawn. Diminished credibility.
I don't need summaries of his lectures. I use the "ignore" facility and hope others will stop quoting his diatribes.

Concentrate on the points. The rest is garbage. Your garbage.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:16:59 AM

i get what you want to do, I get that you wish to create some buzz and previously you HAD my support. keyword HAD. Somehow the past couple of Long posts from you pretty much pushed my limit to a point where i read it then it became a blur.. Shocked  

words of advice.

- Do not assume anything about me any other active users here. For the past few weeks, myself included we have done plenty to help this coin as much as we could. Yes we know there is work to be done.

- Where did I ever say Yes I would prefer some PR firm to take over this ?? would they help..sure somewhat. How ? they have reach, they can write up a nice paper, they can send out to mass publications, events * like your idea etc. Would that help sure...somewhat. At some point down the line eventually if we are to grow we will need more exposure.

- You keep hammering, this is crypto, yes I am aware of that. At the end of the day crypto is finance. Which is something i am familiar with as well. In order for potential investors to get involved they must see value in this. ie How can I benefit from this, how can this improve my life or my family, is it safe, practical etc...etc.

Now to market that, you will need awareness, patience, guidance to educate the public whom btw all they know is Bitcoin is some hacker thing that they MAY have heard about. Try this I said that you previously. Ask a total random person in the street hey do you know what Bitcoin is.

Best of luck

[/quote]

I would implore you, and the others that have "done plenty", to please, please, pretty please, stop those endeavors immediately! And for good. Those efforts have produced a downward spiral that has cost 3/4 of the value of Vericoin and, if the current initiatives wouldn't have started, very probably we would be trading right now in hundreds rather than in 5 digits. So if all you and the others can muster is sinking the boat, once again, please, pelase, please stop, ok?

Word of advise to you, as a supporter of VRC: IF WVD doesn't happen, we will return to the downward spiral very, veri soon. Again. Even if you and the others stop the "plenty" you have been doing.

It is not very wise to brag about being doing "plenty" when the harvest of that "plenty" is the absolute doom of the project. NOT a selling point.

And, again, this has a second -and third, and fourth...- iteration. You WILL see it again if nothing SMART is done. And SMART has not been seen in this coin project since the roll back. At least.

Until now. And I have the feeling it is going to pass like it never existed. A very strong feeling.
Shinraven

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:27:21 AM

words of advice.

Best of luck

I would implore you, and the others that have "done plenty", to please, please, pretty please, stop those endeavors immediately! And for good. Those efforts have produced a downward spiral that has cost 3/4 of the value of Vericoin and, if the current initiatives wouldn't have started, very probably we would be trading right now in hundreds rather than in 5 digits. So if all you and the others can muster is sinking the boat, once again, please, pelase, please stop, ok?

Word of advise to you, as a supporter of VRC: IF WVD doesn't happen, we will return to the downward spiral very, veri soon. Again. Even if you and the others stop the "plenty" you have been doing.

It is not very wise to brag about being doing "plenty" when the harvest of that "plenty" is the absolute doom of the project. NOT a selling point.

And, again, this has a second -and third, and fourth...- iteration. You WILL see it again if nothing SMART is done. And SMART has not been seen in this coin project since the roll back. At least.

Until now. And I have the feeling it is going to pass like it never existed. A very strong feeling.
[/quote]

ok, thanks for the advice. Now proceed by yourself and launch this plan.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:33:03 AM

And since an eventful weekend just started, I will let the market do the talking.

Back on Monday.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:03:11 AM

And since an eventful weekend just started, I will let the market do the talking.

Back on Monday.

thank god, I never seen someone talk so much with his fingers, gogo VRC
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 07:08:39 AM

Back on Monday.
How many times a year do you have to replace the keyboard?

_@/'
nicklucky123

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:08:22 AM

there will be a big secret feature announced by the end of the week!

https://twitter.com/VeriCoin/status/499014768704110594

See the updated #VeriCoin roadmap, and there will also be a big secret feature announced by the end of the week! http://vericoinnews.info/vericoin-roadmap/
degold

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:12:03 AM

there will be a big secret feature announced by the end of the week!

https://twitter.com/VeriCoin/status/499014768704110594

See the updated #VeriCoin roadmap, and there will also be a big secret feature announced by the end of the week! http://vericoinnews.info/vericoin-roadmap/

If it will really great feature, then we surely will touch this time 100k satoshi.

■██████ PB Mining  ⌂  0.0016 BTC / GHS ██████■
nicklucky123

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:49:32 AM

VRC to the moon, 100K at least
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 10:55:23 AM

VRC to the moon, 100K at least

You aren't getting the point across yet. Where are the big pictures, moons, money signs, and make sure you say "This is the next bitcoin!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:10:47 AM

Kinda feel like under werewolfs here with all the "moon" praising Cheesy

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
Pages: « 1 ... 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 [664] 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: