Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Shill

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:29:25 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 01:42:55 AM by Shill

Still waiting for this new wallet ui that was promised in the roadmap today....

Watch the Google hangout video. I think they said it will be delayed.

The website should have been live on it's official domain BEFORE the conference today.
Verifiat should have been in wallets last week.
And now the new UI is delayed? I can't say I'm too pleased with how we are handling things or how we are progressing. Very underwhelmed with vericoin lately.

Today should have been full of pr and hardly a mouse fart of noise for vrc right now.

If the Devs didn't care about the coin you wouldn't even have your coins right now.

This isn't the argument. Did I say they didn't care? And how would I not have my coins? You people make no sense. You can't even have a rational discussion.

Edit: Funny, You give a little critique and give opinions and everyone acts like a bunch of hysterical women.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CodeHunter

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:45:57 AM

You people make no sense. You can't even have a rational discussion.

Don't mind my fellow Vericoiners, they're all such respectable people that they get angry when someone is not. They won't even let me make fun of other coins, like with this image I made for example:

https://i.imgur.com/DRB9kkL.jpg

"this is not respectable! this is vericoin, we should not lower ourselves to their level, we must stay serious, this is serious business, blah blah blah"

Grin

(don't sell, it's going up)

Shill

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:01:25 AM

Don't mind my fellow Vericoiners, they're all such respectable people that they get angry when someone is not. They won't even let me make fun of other coins, like with this image I made for example:

Oh, I know they've dealt with tons of fud and fudsters these past few days coming out of the walls like cockroaches. But I am not an enemy to vericoin I hold a substantial amount. Everyone needs to put down their swords and ask how we can constructively help vericoin. If we need to outsource work then let's get some fundraisers going. I'm willing to contribute as I'm sure many more are as well.

Let's get some dialogue going and move forward with our coin is all I'm getting at.

Long live Vericoin.
ofp

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:10:37 AM

Oh, I know they've dealt with tons of fud and fudsters these past few days coming out of the walls like cockroaches. But I am not an enemy to vericoin I hold a substantial amount. Everyone needs to put down their swords and ask how we can constructively help vericoin. If we need to outsource work then let's get some fundraisers going. I'm willing to contribute as I'm sure many more are as well.

Let's get some dialogue going and move forward with our coin is all I'm getting at.

Long live Vericoin.

You hold nothing of VRC.. You're just Smoothie trying to gain our respect and confidence to FUD latter. Get moving scammer.
CodeHunter

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:11:38 AM

See what I mean?  Roll Eyes

CodeHunter

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:19:14 AM

You're just Smoothie trying to gain our respect and confidence to FUD latter. Get moving scammer.

And Shill is not Smoothie, he shafted Smoothie in this post from this very thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602041.msg7831412#msg7831412

Just look at his post history, he's been shafting the trolls.

Shill

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:33:35 AM

Long live Vericoin.

You hold nothing of VRC.. You're just Smoothie trying to gain our respect and confidence to FUD latter. Get moving scammer.

I am @adult on twitter. Crapples on IRC. I have purchased 4 physical silver vericoin. My commitment to this coin is without question.

You have some pretty insane theories. Ignore.
xtent

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:43:11 AM

Long live Vericoin.

This!
Way too much negativity going on here, hate reading through pages to find any real information.
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:50:01 AM

If you want to help the Vericoin Devs and support further development of Vericoin then BUY YOUR PHSICAL VERICOIN LOTTO TICKETS AND VERICOIN LOGO STICKERS NOW!!!!

50% of all sales go straight to the Verifund to help support development and you get something out of it too!!!!! PM me for details.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:33:51 AM

Shill, Crapples or Adult just ignore ofp...seems like 4 a year old with mild retardation!

I'm totally up for spreading the word...I'm active on twitter everyday trying to spread the word, and a holder securing the network.

What we could use is a dedicated news blog updated once a week, with Vericoin updates and developments. The DEVs could have a quick chat with who is responsible for writing for the site once a week. That way we could have a steady stream of info in one place instead of trying to find news on the forum or IRC.

What do you guys think?
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 03:38:24 AM

What we could use is a dedicated news blog updated once a week, with Vericoin updates and developments. The DEVs could have a quick chat with who is responsible for writing for the site once a week. That way we could have a steady stream of info in one place instead of trying to find news on the forum or IRC.

What do you guys think?

As long as it's composed by someone with proven writing abilities in English. The hackneyed garbage that most people post in this forum is godawful.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 04:00:11 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 04:11:45 AM by ScottAllyn

[...]What we could use is a dedicated news blog updated once a week, with Vericoin updates and developments. The DEVs could have a quick chat with who is responsible for writing for the site once a week. That way we could have a steady stream of info in one place instead of trying to find news on the forum or IRC.

What do you guys think?

I was thinking about this just a few hours ago. It'd be really nice to have a single place to go to find the latest developments AND coin stats. There's a lot of information available about VeriCoin, but it's scattered between a number of websites, the forum, and IRC. I'd love to see a single site (single page, really) that we can all go to for the latest:

• News/Developments
  • Roadmap
  • "vericoin" search results on Twitter (embedded from twitter)
  • Current number of coins in existence
  • Current number of coins staking
  • Current market capizalization
  • Current 24 hour volume
  • Current price at the top 5 exchanges
  • Current volume at the top 5 exchanges

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
Shill

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:11:24 AM

[...]What we could use is a dedicated news blog updated once a week, with Vericoin updates and developments. The DEVs could have a quick chat with who is responsible for writing for the site once a week. That way we could have a steady stream of info in one place instead of trying to find news on the forum or IRC.

What do you guys think?

I was thinking about this just a few hours ago. It'd be really nice to have a single place to go to find the latest developments AND coin stats. There's a lot of information available about VeriCoin, but it's scattered between a number of websites, the forum, and IRC. I'd love to see a single site (single page, really) that we can all go to for the latest:

• News/Developments
  • Roadmap
  • Current 24 hour volume

These are all great ideas. I'd be very happy to contribute to getting a site like what you guys are talking about. This is all great stuff. Exactly what we need.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:13:19 AM

What do you guys think?

• News/Developments
  • Roadmap
  • Current 24 hour volume

I'm thinking VeriTalk Forum   http://www.veritalk.info/  does some of the the things you'd like to see in one place.

Marshaling folks to keep the thread for each topic current would be imperative.

How do we mobilize the Vericoin community to do it?  
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 04:16:41 AM

You can use either VRC.xyz or vericoins.com if I can trust the developer won't try to screw me somehow. If you want it professional, like it should... Its better I not do it myself as am a complete noob, but I'd be happy to put one of these in better hands if someone is up to the task.

Either one of those would be easily recognizable and good for what you guys want I think.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:02:17 AM

The website should have been live on it's official domain BEFORE the conference today.
And now the new UI is delayed? I can't say I'm too pleased with how we are handling things or how we are progressing. Very underwhelmed with vericoin lately.

Today should have been full of pr and hardly a mouse fart of noise for vrc right now.

The website isn't ready yet partially because we didn't have consistent high-res pics of us (which we now do).

Moolah didn't release until a couple days ago so our testing that were were supposed to start 7/1 wasn't possible until now. And we definitely were not going to release it immediately after a large hack. We are testing and it's going well. I bought then sold $2000 worth of VRC to test it and I got the ACH deposit in my bank account in 2 days which is nothing short of amazing, beating even Coinbase.

The new UI is not coming out until after Fiat is tested.

I wish I had some secret answer for you, but the hack set us back many days, possibly weeks. The Android wallet is out so you can enjoy/test that out. Since you're a big holder, we'd be happy to have you hire another developer to help us if you have any projects you personally are interested in, for example.

We are in Chicago now and spent literally all day meeting investors, interested parties, reporters, and incubator project teams (including VeriBank which is coming along very well). We can't develop while here. But when we get back we'll get back to action.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:04:59 AM

I wish I had some secret answer for you, but the hack set us back many days, possibly weeks.

Then it's probably a good idea to update the roadmap so that people don't expect things that aren't going to happen on a given date.

Communication remains key.

EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:05:10 AM

Long live Vericoin.

I am @adult on twitter. Crapples on IRC. I have purchased 4 physical silver vericoin. My commitment to this coin is without question.

You have some pretty insane theories. Ignore.

Hey @adult, I always had the secret hope that you were a IRL female.

Well, I guess I cannot win every time!

Good to have you around bro.

Eth.

Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 05:05:42 AM

Can someone please help me update the Mac wallet?

I've been away since the fork happened so I am trying to get updated but I'm not sure where to find the files I need to save before installing the new version.

Thanks in advance =)

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:09:19 AM

The website isn't ready yet partially because we didn't have consistent high-res pics of us (which we now do).

Moolah didn't release until a couple days ago so our testing that were were supposed to start 7/1 wasn't possible until now. And we definitely were not going to release it immediately after a large hack. We are testing and it's going well. I bought then sold $2000 worth of VRC to test it and I got the ACH deposit in my bank account in 2 days which is nothing short of amazing, beating even Coinbase.

The new UI is not coming out until after Fiat is tested.

I wish I had some secret answer for you, but the hack set us back many days, possibly weeks. The Android wallet is out so you can enjoy/test that out. Since you're a big holder, we'd be happy to have you hire another developer to help us if you have any projects you personally are interested in, for example.

We are in Chicago now and spent literally all day meeting investors, interested parties, reporters, and incubator project teams (including VeriBank which is coming along very well). We can't develop while here. But when we get back we'll get back to action.

Thanks for the update Pat!

What do the devs think of having a news blog so you guys don't need to keep coming back to the forums and irc...update once a week with someone chatting with you one on one once a week for updates?
Pages: « 1 ... 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: