Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Meticulous7

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:54:54 AM

lol.. listen if it is manipulation there is a simple way to deal with this. instead of whining about the price.. buy more vericoin each day. post buys on each increment 14, 13, 12, 11, 10 and so on. buy more vericoin the lower the price goes and hold your coin until theres noone to sell except those of us who will only place sell orders from .05btc per vrc. noone sell under that and work together as a community and thats it. what will they do? sell down to 1000 satoshi again?? lmao if only. its simple. committed investors in this coin do not care about day to day fluctuations. only traders in my view trying to extract btc investment from others. the coin is useful as it is. it does not need to be transferred into btc to be useful. create a budget and buy some vericoin each day or week or whatever at whatever price point its at. it really shouldnt matter if ur a committed investor. let the fleas get shaken off the product and then make a big jump.

im not giving any more vericoin pep talks because of what i just said above. let those who want to sell sell into stronger hands. that's how the stock will get taken further. not by little prissies who buy at 15k and sell at 16 and call themselves investors. but by those who can have a good nights rest even though stock value fell sharply overnight because they know their investment. what did you guys run out of btc or something? i sold around 40k, bought back in at 18k 17k and 15k, and im waiting to see where this bugger will bottom out to get even more.

im not going to lie and say i dont want the price to go lower lol. but i dont mind if it does lets say. i made a decent profit and now have more vericoin than i sold originally with btc to spare. moving my vrc off exchange atm to send to stake. if u believe in this coin day to day fluctuations arent going to be an issue. they will be seen as an opportunity. so close your eyes to the order books for a while. watch a movie. if u werent too greedy with ur investment strategy then this wouldnt be a problem for you. i bought what i can afford to invest without minding if i lose it all. but vericoin is too solid for that to happen. only reason i sold at 40k is because i knew a good lot would cashout on that first price rise. but if not for that i wouldve held. ill be holding now considering ive multiplied my holdings and that was always the aim since im mining this vericoin stock for all the years it will exist. not just today and tomorrow.

vericoin will find a way to make more waves with new investors so in a dramatic change of tone in my usual talks. stake-up, or shutup! one man's trash is another man's treasure #end_rant  Cheesy

i dont know about u guys but vrc is the one investment where i bought at 18k and slept well watching arrow episodes on my new 150 inch projector yeah!! today price is hovering around 14k and im contemplating getting more with buy orders set at 13 and 12k for now.

+111111111111111

^^THIS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:04:39 AM

Is Vericoin really looking to integrate a p2p exchange?
That would be so awesome if it would. Would be very apt after the whole mintpal incident and all =p

It doesn't even make scene for VRC to create an ano / p2p exchanges. This is all hype shit in the end to make a coin pump and dump.
I mean sure p2p / ano exchanges are great, but in the end if you have 100 of them they will all be useless because they don't have anyvolume.

And in the end the coin itself doesn't even serve a purpose for a p2p exchange. It's just good for funding it. And since there are several exchanges in development / released (keycoin) I would say it's a waste of time to get a ano/p2p exchange for VRC as well.

If VRC wants to stand out they should come up with something really innovativ and suprising. Not just copy existing features of other coins.

ok all well and good but are you going to all the other coins that have copied VRC's INNOVATIVE features (i.e. Network-stake dependent Interest, VeriBit) and slamming them for not doing anything original and copying VRC?

What's that? You aren't? I didn't think so.

And if we follow your logic to it's inevitable and tragic end then we will find that, again by YOUR logic, everyone in the world needs to stop making exchanges, and everyone in the world needs to stop improving on exchanges because theres enough and it isn't "Innovative"

There ALWAYS room for improvement, so maybe VRC's p2p exchange will be better in someway to the others out there, you don't have to be different to be "Innovative", you just have to be better, which VRC unequivocally is.

yeah we would only have one brand of tires and everything else in the world as well. so one guy made the wheel. noone else should ever make one except him lol. by that logic we'd still be driving on wooden wheels with wooden spokes. or maybe stone like the flintstones era lol
you da man +2222222222222
Shinraven

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:46:55 PM

Picked up some more Vrc, Way too undervalued time to get back up Wink
Goattrading

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:14:23 PM

Nice. Been picking it up in the 14k's as well

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
Nathonas

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 06:39:23 PM

I reckon price is going to be quiet for another week or so, or whenever the next major update will come out from the devs.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
leo0808

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:34:43 PM

Hi everyone,
I am getting 3 of the 3 interest for staking not accepted.
Why is that that are not been accepted, is it somethong wrong with my wallet 1.3.4?

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StUbfgJiXT8gH2jaEwT1K6YPJSGqtBEn8e
***GlowCoin (http://GlowCoin.pw)***
BTC:131fwPz54QNgmubGyjW5BmuzwmkW81W2Gf
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:06:38 PM

Hi everyone,
Why is that that are not been accepted, is it somethong wrong with my wallet 1.3.4?

It depends on several factors.

Such as when you last opened/closed your wallet or if your wallet was out sync for a bit due to attacks on the super nodes which have occurred periodically over the last week.  "? -- not acceptted"  usually means an orphaned block( simultaneous discovery of the same block) and you lost the shake for the award.

3 out of 3 is an unlikely occurence

Close your wallet and reopen it. This will usually clear the situation. If not got to IRC #vericoin for assistance

You will have lost nothing. The next time those coins stake you will recive a larger amount of interest.

leo0808

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:13:59 PM

Hi everyone,

Such as when you last opened/closed your wallet or if your wallet was out sync for a bit due to attacks on the super nodes which have occurred periodically over the last week.  "? -- not acceptted"  usually means an orphaned block( simultaneous discovery of the same block) and you lost the shake for the award.

Close your wallet and reopen it. This will usually clear the situation. If not got to IRC #vericoin for assistance

You will have lost nothing. The next time those coins stake you will recive a larger amount of interest.

alright, thanks, will try to close and open the wallet again to see if am I be able to stake and receive interest.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StUbfgJiXT8gH2jaEwT1K6YPJSGqtBEn8e
pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:16:44 PM

Hi everyone,

alright, thanks, will try to close and open the wallet again to see if am I be able to stake and receive interest.

Are you using Mac? If so, the sleep/screensaver kills network connections and can cause this.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:39:26 PM

Yes, that mintpal hacked hurted VRC so much.
If that did not happened VRC worth will be more then 100k this time.
But because of that community not trusting VRC again.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
leo0808

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:40:25 PM

Hi everyone,

Are you using Mac? If so, the sleep/screensaver kills network connections and can cause this.
I am using Win 7 64bit. I did reopen the wallet and it pops up a warning that said "Network Alert". but the wallet is syncing alright and I have 21 active connections.

Kevondo

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:43:21 PM

Hi everyone,

I am using Win 7 64bit. I did reopen the wallet and it pops up a warning that said "Network Alert". but the wallet is syncing alright and I have 21 active connections.

You're good to go
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:07:49 PM

Hi everyone,

Sometime it's happen but don't focus so much on that.
If your wallet syncing and your wallet have  good number
of active connection then you are safe and your wallet running fine.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ceslick

Activity: 161

digging in the bits... now ant powered!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 10:47:13 PM

Hey,

The Buy Vericoin option does not seem to work, just opens up a plain white window..

Any reason why?

http://www.integratedideas.net  - Home of Rock Solid Miners
NZ Based BTC P2Pool: http://www.integratedideas.net/p2pool-btc/  -  NZ Based DOGE P2Pool: http://www.integratedideas.net/p2pool-doge/
Cloud mining with CEX.IO: https://cex.io/r/2/ceslicknz/0/
Kevondo

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:29:25 PM

Hey,

The Buy Vericoin option does not seem to work, just opens up a plain white window..

Any reason why?

you must be on windows.

some windows users are getting the white window.

It has to do with an open ssl issue.

The dev's are aware and working on it
Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 11:33:04 PM

http://www.yocrypto.ca/gotcrypto-crypto-culture/vericoin-infograph

Grin

Ty. Sir veri good work!.

Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:59:01 AM

So do we have anything coming up in the next week that would insinuate any sort of buying action? Or will it be another week of low volume and a slow drop to 10K?
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 01:39:21 AM

Hey,

Any reason why?

Download the wallet again at the site. There is a temporary fix available at the regular Windows download till next update.
Morb

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:36:15 AM

So do we have anything coming up in the next week that would insinuate any sort of buying action? Or will it be another week of low volume and a slow drop to 10K?

it seems like the devs are smart not to talk too much about their plans, as other coins just steal the ideas and put them on whitepapers.
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:18:33 AM

well that and the people that don't know how to calculate timezones and scream DEADLINE MISSED! DEVS ARE SAMMERS!!! when in reality they are 12 hours ahead of the Devs, which means the Devs still have 12 hrs on a stated deadline when the idiocy starts. So to prevent further destabilization by the boy that cried "WOLF!" they are no longer putting out hard ETAs and will most likely be ninja launching features and improvements to the best of my knowledge

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 [607] 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: