Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 [719] 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:50:26 PM

Cannot believe ppl actually agree with this drkman that its a good idea to just hand over a million coins to someone they dont even know just to pump price.

Me and my team have no problem with the addition of a new developer but if a deal is made that pays him anywhere close to 500k to 1million coins we walk away... for good.

i agree .. a proper price has to be negotiated... pnosker just said he wants to contact him and discuss yet ppl still are on his ass... i can imagine the 100s of emails these guys must get ... another dev is a good idea if he has what u say he has to offer..but 500-1mill vrc is robbery, if he's so sure of himself why not settle for a more reasonable price and invest a little at this bottom...if he delivers what u say he can hell make tons of btc...

also arsene lupin... what does you and your team do for vrc? never heard of you guys, obviously your investors but threatening to walk away like u and your team are valuable without even knowing you or seeing you post anything ever, gets me all curious...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:02:16 PM

Drkman, I understand your frustration only too well. And, before any other consideration and even though you are trying to do this for your own benefit, since it would benefit us all, I want to thank you for trying and trying really hard.

But perhaps it will give you some solace to know why this has not been done already. It's just an ego thing. Just that. Dev4, if he's to come on board, is going to make the current trio of devs looking very, very bad. Even if he's only partially successful -I'd say even before he actually does anything at all-, the coin will probably triple in value overnight from these absolutely depressed levels. Now, put yourself in  the shoes of the three stooges: They don't need the money. For them the current $15k they have in VRC has the same effect than 4 or more times that much: Not a significant change in their lives at all. And, from their standpoint, VRC is still a success... heck they created it and it is worth, even at these levels, over 1 million dollars. Now someone is going to come and overnight expose in a manner that doesn't admit discussion, their absolute mediocrity and take all the thunder? Fuck that. What will they get, that their stake will be worth maybe $60k instead of $15k? Again, fuck that. They would have PAID much more themselves for being where they are now.

Just arrogance. Ego. That's why they need "vias of communication", "solid plans" and all the rest of the bullshit they spew. They lie, blatantly, when they say Vericoin is a community project; it is THEIR project and they are not going to relinquish that condition, under no circumstances, to the veri end.

Once again thank you for really, really trying. Hope this helps with the frustration while understanding what you are dealing with here.

There's no ego thing going on here... just swamped with various things to do/busy. I have contacted this developer so let's see where it goes. We are more than happy to welcome someone who can help VeriCoin succeed, especially if the code is already built and tested on another platform and could instantly propel VeriCoin to the top in terms of features and use cases. I'm not sure if you realize this or not, but we're tackling a lot right now and get hundreds of emails a day for support, suggestions, complaints, etc. and it's easy for things to take a few days to filter and reply.

It's called prioritizing Patrick. Very, very simple. There are things that can wait and they go to the bottom of the pile and there are things that are urgent and matters are resolved and implemented in MINUTES, ok? The way this has been worded, by you, so there's no reason to believe it is not true, this guy is offering you the deal of the century. And, us, investors. There's no second thoughts about it. There's telling the community we have 100k between Drkman and me, the other devs are going to pony up another 100k and we still need 300k to deposit in escrow. End of the story. As soon as the figure is reached, the guy implements and end of story. What the heck has anything else to do to hold this for further conversations? If it is shit what he has, the money is returned to the donors and end of it. We haven't lost anything. There are no discussions, no thinking about it, no shit of any kind.

As for this Arsene Lupin, laughable, simply laughable. I take you Patrick know who he is... is he doing anything other than investing in VRC? You do know that you guys have to enact FULL DISCLOSURE, right? In any event, whatever it is Lupin represents, it is BAD NEWS, the WORSE kind of news possible for Vericoin.
pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:06:36 PM

Drkman, I understand your frustration only too well. And, before any other consideration and even though you are trying to do this for your own benefit, since it would benefit us all, I want to thank you for trying and trying really hard.

But perhaps it will give you some solace to know why this has not been done already. It's just an ego thing. Just that. Dev4, if he's to come on board, is going to make the current trio of devs looking very, very bad. Even if he's only partially successful -I'd say even before he actually does anything at all-, the coin will probably triple in value overnight from these absolutely depressed levels. Now, put yourself in  the shoes of the three stooges: They don't need the money. For them the current $15k they have in VRC has the same effect than 4 or more times that much: Not a significant change in their lives at all. And, from their standpoint, VRC is still a success... heck they created it and it is worth, even at these levels, over 1 million dollars. Now someone is going to come and overnight expose in a manner that doesn't admit discussion, their absolute mediocrity and take all the thunder? Fuck that. What will they get, that their stake will be worth maybe $60k instead of $15k? Again, fuck that. They would have PAID much more themselves for being where they are now.

Just arrogance. Ego. That's why they need "vias of communication", "solid plans" and all the rest of the bullshit they spew. They lie, blatantly, when they say Vericoin is a community project; it is THEIR project and they are not going to relinquish that condition, under no circumstances, to the veri end.

Once again thank you for really, really trying. Hope this helps with the frustration while understanding what you are dealing with here.

There's no ego thing going on here... just swamped with various things to do/busy. I have contacted this developer so let's see where it goes. We are more than happy to welcome someone who can help VeriCoin succeed, especially if the code is already built and tested on another platform and could instantly propel VeriCoin to the top in terms of features and use cases. I'm not sure if you realize this or not, but we're tackling a lot right now and get hundreds of emails a day for support, suggestions, complaints, etc. and it's easy for things to take a few days to filter and reply.

It's called prioritizing Patrick. Very, very simple. There are things that can wait and they go to the bottom of the pile and there are things that are urgent and matters are resolved and implemented in MINUTES, ok? The way this has been worded, by you, so there's no reason to believe it is not true, this guy is offering you the deal of the century. And, us, investors. There's no second thoughts about it. There's telling the community we have 100k between Drkman and me, the other devs are going to pony up another 100k and we still need 300k to deposit in escrow. End of the story. As soon as the figure is reached, the guy implements and end of story. What the heck has anything else to do to hold this for further conversations? If it is shit what he has, the money is returned to the donors and end of it. We haven't lost anything. There are no discussions, no thinking about it, no shit of any kind.

As for this Arsene Lupin, laughable, simply laughable. I take you Patrick know who he is... is he doing anything other than investing in VRC? You do know that you guys have to enact FULL DISCLOSURE, right? In any event, whatever it is Lupin represents, it is BAD NEWS, the WORSE kind of news possible for Vericoin.

If you'd like to be my secretary, just let me know.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:11:08 PM

Cannot believe ppl actually agree with this drkman that its a good idea to just hand over a million coins to someone they dont even know just to pump price.

Me and my team have no problem with the addition of a new developer but if a deal is made that pays him anywhere close to 500k to 1million coins we walk away... for good.

i agree .. a proper price has to be negotiated... pnosker just said he wants to contact him and discuss yet ppl still are on his ass... i can imagine the 100s of emails these guys must get ... another dev is a good idea if he has what u say he has to offer..but 500-1mill vrc is robbery, if he's so sure of himself why not settle for a more reasonable price and invest a little at this bottom...if he delivers what u say he can hell make tons of btc...

also arsene lupin... what does you and your team do for vrc? never heard of you guys, obviously your investors but threatening to walk away like u and your team are valuable without even knowing you or seeing you post anything ever, gets me all curious...

You should first learn to read man, it's getting ridiculous. @What Patrick just posted that he is offering, is to work entirely FOR FREE, simply reserving the right to buy, at current prices, 500,000 vrc. If and when VRC reaches 0.00100000. Do you get it now? Your stash has to be worth over 12 times current value for him to be able to buy those 500,000 VRC donated at 8200 sat each. No one, but no one will offer such a deal, even if he doesn't have anything to bring in. He will made all of us a ton, literally a ton of money before he can benefit by even a single penny. And when he does, he will give you back what you donated -the cost of your coins, not the coins themselves, of course-, so he will have made you a ton of money  at no cost whatsoever to donors. Or he gets nothing. For instance, if the coin never reaches 0.00100k but reaches 0.00090k, he gets absolutely NOTHING. Either way, this is simply ridiculously, absurdly one sided IN OUR FAVOR. And we are wasting time and not jumping on it immediately, as of two days ago?Huh? What are we nuts?Huh!!!!!
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:12:12 PM

But perhaps it will give you some solace to know why this has not been done already. It's just an ego thing. Just that. Dev4, if he's to come on board, is going to make the current trio of devs looking very, very bad. Even if he's only partially successful -I'd say even before he actually does anything at all-, the coin will probably triple in value overnight from these absolutely depressed levels. Now, put yourself in  the shoes of the three stooges: They don't need the money. For them the current $15k they have in VRC has the same effect than 4 or more times that much: Not a significant change in their lives at all. And, from their standpoint, VRC is still a success... heck they created it and it is worth, even at these levels, over 1 million dollars. Now someone is going to come and overnight expose in a manner that doesn't admit discussion, their absolute mediocrity and take all the thunder? Fuck that. What will they get, that their stake will be worth maybe $60k instead of $15k? Again, fuck that. They would have PAID much more themselves for being where they are now.

Would you mind to answer the freaking questions? Again with the stupid arrogance...

But I will be your executive virtual secretary for a decisive moment: Everything, all email, calls, notes, everything has just disappeared. I shredded it. EVERYTHING. The only thing on the table, the only thing that needs solving and solving within minutes, is Dev4 offer.

GET ON WITH IT. Have it set, solved, seal, signed, delivered within the hour! You have 45 long minutes still. The clock is ticking and there's absolutely NOTHING ELSE that keeps you even distracted. And you have lost your phone too, so no calls, no texts. Just Dev4. Go!
defier

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:12:54 PM

You sir have been FUD, Trolled.  
Fear Uncertainty and Doubted because... OMG the new dev they haven't even talked to, is going to get 1m coins for freeeee!

All these trolls with little or no facts.  Running around the forums posting "The Sky Is FALLING"  over and over again.

It may be a good idea to, never, ever believe the person that told you that rumor.  Their willingness to manufacture propaganda like that, displays their credibility, or lack thereof.

And LOL I see barrabas is first to post after pnosker update.   This user is currently ignored. 
No doubt several reposted paragraphs of personal attacks like every other post he does.
No doubt several reposted paragraphs of personal attacks like every other post he does.
Did I say he repeats himself?  Wink
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:14:26 PM

Would you mind to answer the freaking questions? Again with the stupid arrogance...

I'm not sure what questions you've asked as there are hundreds of posts by you, mostly useless. I suggested you act as my secretary since according to you have issues prioritizing. It might be useful for me to have someone sort by priority.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:18:05 PM

Patrick, just edited my post for content. As for USELESS, your ARROGANT, STUPID, USELESS attitude is what has brought Vericoin to its knees, nothing else, beyond your already admitted inability of doing absolutely anything. That second part goes for the other two stooges too.

Did I say that you are, have been and will be totally USELESS to Vericoin? Just in case I did not...
madjules007

Activity: 400

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:20:35 PM

You should first learn to read man, it's getting ridiculous. @What Patrick just posted that he is offering, is to work entirely FOR FREE, simply reserving the right to buy, at current prices, 500,000 vrc. If and when VRC reaches 0.00100000. Do you get it now? Your stash has to be worth over 12 times current value for him to be able to buy those 500,000 VRC donated at 8200 sat each. No one, but no one will offer such a deal, even if he doesn't have anything to bring in. He will made all of us a ton, literally a ton of money before he can benefit by even a single penny. And when he does, he will give you back what you donated -the cost of your coins, not the coins themselves, of course-, so he will have made you a ton of money  at no cost whatsoever to donors. Or he gets nothing. For instance, if the coin never reaches 0.00100k but reaches 0.00090k, he gets absolutely NOTHING. Either way, this is simply ridiculously, absurdly one sided IN OUR FAVOR. And we are wasting time and not jumping on it immediately, as of two days ago?Huh? What are we nuts?Huh!!!!!

This does seem like an extremely good deal. What's there to lose atm? Get the ball rolling!

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:21:35 PM

ur right its a hell of a deal for the spectacular dev.4 ... pay 41 BTC or 20,000 USD (500k @ current market price) to make 459 BTC/ 250,000 USD ( 500k @ 100k sat.) get coins and push price a little more to say 150k then dump all over market.

i dont know a single PnD group that wouldnt take that offer...

instead of letting him go all dr evil putting his pinkie up and demanding an insane amount of coins... if dev 4 wants 500k coins make him buy them from open market... then he would really have to care about the coin and implementing his code and then he wins all the same...

also why didnt dev 4 come out and state this offer himself...?

sounds to me like drkman is pushing this juggernaut so hard b/c perhaps he might get a cut for hyping this dev up...

You sir, are a total, 100% unadulterated idiot. Sorry to be this blunt, but reality is what it is.
libertynow

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 08:30:41 PM

ur right its a hell of a deal for the spectacular dev.4 ... pay 41 BTC or 20,000 USD (500k @ current market price) to make 459 BTC/ 250,000 USD ( 500k @ 100k sat.) get coins and push price a little more to say 150k then dump all over market.

instead of letting him go all dr evil putting his pinkie up and demanding an insane amount of coins... if dev 4 wants 500k coins make him buy them from open market... then he would really have to care about the coin and implementing his code and then he wins all the same...

sounds to me like drkman is pushing this juggernaut so hard b/c perhaps he might get a cut for hyping this dev up...

You sir, are a total, 100% unadulterated idiot. Sorry to be this blunt, but reality is what it is.

Hey Barabbas, just curious, how does name calling and temper tantrums work in normal life for you...when you're not an anonymous person on the web?  Do you get beat up a lot?  You remind me of Worm from Rounders. You need to chill.  Patrick is looking into it. 

It's not as simple as insert code, collect money.  I'm a programmer and I know that the code has to be vetted before being integrated into the codebase.  Crazy as this sounds, but what if the dev is trying to pull a fast one and puts in back doors or malicious code?

From the business side, you still have to make sure the new dev is a good fit for now and going forward.  Once his code is integrated, he'll know it best and we'll want to make sure he'll continue contributing and be available for maintenance etc.  These guys are in it for the long haul, not just a quick pump and dump.

Please, just relax.  Pretend your a real person talking with other people in a bar and not just lobbing grenades from a bunker.

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
defier

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:36:52 PM

Because, this is all complete speculation, until they actually negotiate with "dev4".  And you have been trolled.  But yeah I'd keep an eye on that drkman.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:41:55 PM

Hey Barabbas, just curious, how does name calling and temper tantrums work in normal life for you...when you're not an anonymous person on the web?  Do you get beat up a lot?  You remind me of Worm from Rounders. You need to chill.  Patrick is looking into it. 

It's not as simple as insert code, collect money.  I'm a programmer and I know that the code has to be vetted before being integrated into the codebase.  Crazy as this sounds, but what if the dev is trying to pull a fast one and puts in back doors or malicious code?

From the business side, you still have to make sure the new dev is a good fit for now and going forward.  Once his code is integrated, he'll know it best and we'll want to make sure he'll continue contributing and be available for maintenance etc.  These guys are in it for the long haul, not just a quick pump and dump.

Please, just relax.  Pretend your a real person talking with other people in a bar and not just lobbing grenades from a bunker.

You look to me like the towns idiot, but that's just a personal perception only brought here as a preamble because you feel so compelled to make those so you would understand, I'm quite sure, that people would respond to you in kind.

We have "chilled" so much tyhat after 5 full weeks of absolutely NOTHING, we are frozen on the train to Palookaville. There's no "looking into it". The offer can and should have been already taken off the table since our devs are so utterly stupid that they hadn't supported it enthusiastically (does that theme begin to sound familiar?). Yes you can put  all kinds of ribbons around it but stupid is as stu[pid does or doesn't do, somewhat paraphrasing dear old Forrest Gump.

And no, you don't have to do anything, anything at all. That's all bullshit. Raw, smoking turds, in fact. It DOESN'T MATTER that Dev 4 fits or not (in what? there's no strategy of any kind?). And there's definitely no "going forward" at all. This is IT.

And the best offer -again, after another one was put on the table 2 weeks ago- this coin will ever have, can be taken off the table, should in fact be taken of the table, any second. That's why there's no time -or need- to take time, talking, seeing... none of that shit.

Except that, as I pointed out, there's ARROGANCE, stupid, baseless kind, and monumental EGOS. Which have been the undoing of Vericoin and will be to the end.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:49:40 PM

@Patrick Nosker:

Once again, I implore you to get off these boards. Get off Twitter. And Reddit. And IRC. As a matter of fact, get a medium-sized hammer and smash all your phones. Use only -and as sparingly as you possibly can- hard line phones. Please.

Every single time that you open your mouth, every single one, bar none, what comes out is inappropriate, unnecessary, arrogant, utterly stupid and detrimental to the price and progress of Vericoin. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING  TIME. Enough! Stop it! You are 100 times more toxic to VRC than your pal socal is.

You want proof? Just track the price's behavior after you make "an appearance"... sHEEEESH!!!
cryptotho

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:51:04 PM

hiring someone to pump a coin is the stupidest think ive ever fucking seen.

1DOGE=1DOGE

If the devs are actually considering someone to pump the coin that implies in my mind that they are looking for an exit. If they keep developing and making the coin better we will see 100k sats no problem. Good news makes whales wanna pump, so just keep doin what ur doin VRC devs. Dont worry what the price is, its out of your hands.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 08:55:30 PM

hiring someone to pump a coin is the stupidest think ive ever fucking seen.

1DOGE=1DOGE

If the devs are actually considering someone to pump the coin that implies in my mind that they are looking for an exit. If they keep developing and making the coin better we will see 100k sats no problem. Good news makes whales wanna pump, so just keep doin what ur doin VRC devs. Dont worry what the price is, its out of your hands.

That phrase is absolutely correct. The rest of the post is total, 100% stupidity.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:15:05 PM

Due to "Lupin's" .'Newbie' status = 3 posts, I put him in the "Just another Troll" colunm.

Newbie's with knowledge of the situation and Digital currencies are usually "Fudders".

Creating additional alias'es to obfusicate is an all too familiar happenstance on this "Free Speech" Forum.

The "Follies of Free Speech" are perpetuated by the few with sinister motives. I "Stinker" can clear a room. I asshole with a gun can shootup a school full of kids.

With Humuans  it's "The Best of Times and The Worst of Times"

Shinraven

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:19:21 PM

@Patrick Nosker:

Once again, I implore you to get off these boards. Get off Twitter. And Reddit. And IRC. As a matter of fact, get a medium-sized hammer and smash all your phones. Use only -and as sparingly as you possibly can- hard line phones. Please.

Every single time that you open your mouth, every single one, bar none, what comes out is inappropriate, unnecessary, arrogant, utterly stupid and detrimental to the price and progress of Vericoin. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING  TIME. Enough! Stop it! You are 100 times more toxic to VRC than your pal socal is.

You want proof? Just track the price's behavior after you make "an appearance"... sHEEEESH!!!

Let go, breathe, get up, step away from the keyboard, go outside and breathe some more.. now smile  Grin

ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 09:22:34 PM

@Patrick Nosker:

Every single time that you open your mouth, every single one, bar none, what comes out is inappropriate, unnecessary, arrogant, utterly stupid and detrimental to the price and progress of Vericoin. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING  TIME. Enough! Stop it! You are 100 times more toxic to VRC than your pal socal is.

The Bizarre Spectacle that is Barabbas.

Barabbas, it seems to me that almost every time pnosker makes an appearance, you come out of the wood-work not much later and post a rant full of adolescent rage, self righteous indignation, or some other ridiculous behavior. Has it ever occurred to you that the price behavior that you mention above could be related to... YOU?

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 09:23:40 PM

Aaaaaahahahaha.. This place is fucked.

Barrabas has totally lost it.

Patrick still giving his arrogant cold shoulder.

And where's Socal?

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
Pages: « 1 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 [719] 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: