Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:06:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 [674] 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355393 times)
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:05:16 PM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

When I left on Friday I said that I would let the market speak, It has. Eloquently. When I submitted the WVD proposal, the coin rebounded from 8 to almost a double. The market was speaking loud and clear, but you guys didn't listen.

barabbas you're an idiot. That day you submitted the WVD was seconds after I told everyone something that was REAL - the booth at the MN State Fair. I can't believe you're still actually trying to take credit for that rise in price.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:05:26 PM

I just want to say we are still on track with third party, it is just taking longer than I thought.  I broke one of our cardinal rules and set a timeline, and of course it had to be broken. Sorry for causing unnecessary confusion, we are still on track for announcement soon.
every real vericoin investor was never worried! take your time ! looking forward!

As for Barabas loll your so jokes  , stop making promises that your leaving! lol your the one that never delivers! you keep saying your leaving and not doing the event, no one invested in vrc wants u to hold or host anything connected to vericoin, your a horrible business man with a temper. your a bad look so please deliver on your promises and disappear !

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:06:59 PM

FOOD FOR THOUGH (additional):

A coin no one takes seriously and that has no transparent/honest (let alone "qualified" ones) developers, RDD is valued at roughly DOUBLE what VRC is.

But who wants to think, uh?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:09:07 PM

I just want to say we are still on track with third party, it is just taking longer than I thought.  I broke one of our cardinal rules and set a timeline, and of course it had to be broken. Sorry for causing unnecessary confusion, we are still on track for announcement soon.
every real vericoin investor was never worried! take your time ! looking forward!

As for Barabas loll your so jokes  , stop making promises that your leaving! lol your the one that never delivers! you keep saying your leaving and not doing the event, no one invested in vrc wants u to hold or host anything connected to vericoin, your a horrible business man with a temper. your a bad look so please deliver on your promises and disappear !

Please remind me when have I promised to "disappear". Your wishful thinking choir boy is playing with your mind.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:10:58 PM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

When I left on Friday I said that I would let the market speak, It has. Eloquently. When I submitted the WVD proposal, the coin rebounded from 8 to almost a double. The market was speaking loud and clear, but you guys didn't listen.

barabbas you're an idiot. That day you submitted the WVD was seconds after I told everyone something that was REAL - the booth at the MN State Fair. I can't believe you're still actually trying to take credit for that rise in price.

Xoshic, like I have told you before, while your action is very nice, it has no repercussion whatsoever, in and of itself. You are doing the little that you can in Palookaville. That's why the market is in singles again, as will the day before and the day after your event. Sorry, but you need to come down to reality. Direly.
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:13:40 PM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

Xoshic, like I have told you before, while your action is very nice, it has no repercussion whatsoever, in and of itself. You are doing the little that you can in Palookaville. That's why the market is in singles again, as will the day before and the day after your event. Sorry, but you need to come down to reality. Direly.

If you think I need to come down to reality - why don't you go post a "Reddcoin World Day" or "Blackcoin World Day" in another forum and see if that can get the coin to go up 100% just by throwing the idea out there. You had no plan, no deliverable, no actual contribution in any way, shape, or forum. All you simply did was suggest we have this "Vericoin World Day". If that was truly all it took to get a coin to go up 100% than it should be replicable. Please go do that with another coin, track the results, and get back to me.

tldr; you're an idiot.
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 11:14:52 PM

Guys, you're creating a spectacle by even responding to him, which is just the type of drama that he clearly revels in. Take a look at the little script in my signature. Use it. Enjoy the tranquility... well, ok... it's not exactly tranquil, but it's still an improvement. Smiley

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:20:53 PM

Guys, you're creating a spectacle by even responding to him, which is just the type of drama that he clearly revels in. Take a look at the little script in my signature. Use it. Enjoy the tranquility... well, ok... it's not exactly tranquil, but it's still an improvement. Smiley

Well I do believe actions speak louder than words - and I'm confident the MN State Fair will bring more publicity and more recognition to Vericoin than any other event in the past. Not only to Vericoin but to alt coins in general.

I guess only time will tell - but I'll be tracking how many wallets we had before 8/30/14 and how many we end up with after Wink I assure you there will be a noticeable difference after the 30th Grin
Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 11:22:23 PM

FOOD FOR THOUGHT (Additional)

Nautilus coin, in more than one way what Vericoin could have become easily, is valued at roughly triple what VRC is. That will get some thinking.

I could go on, but why?

You on the wrong Coin?.  Any way.

Some times Barrabas you are so much like a Dog with a Bone.

Can you please clear something up for me here. Are you with Vericoin or Against.

Or in the middle? help us out here. I assume your an investor or no one here will
take you serious until you reveal your intentions, or show your hand. And not on
a forum (Hidden Away behind an Anonymous IP).

Preferably In a chat room or a real Voip skype or hangout situation etc.
until then I cant take you seriously.

Because your behind the times by not operating in REAL TIME WITH THE DEV's.

Hit the chat button on wallet.

Shinraven

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:23:18 PM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

When I left on Friday I said that I would let the market speak, It has. Eloquently. When I submitted the WVD proposal, the coin rebounded from 8 to almost a double. The market was speaking loud and clear, but you guys didn't listen. Nor do now when  it has taken it to singles again, NOT just because the announcement/s hadn't happen... everyone knows it will be singular and it will be a poof, but because the certainty of WVD NOT happening, has sunk in.

Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 11:25:57 PM

Grin  Lip's sealed or they gonna bleed.

onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 11:27:01 PM

Oh, come on, Scott. We know you are secretly reading his posts. Wink

ANN: Special 6 hour meeting with barabbas scheduled for 9pm EST tonight. Invitees: barabbas

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:28:27 PM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

If you think I need to come down to reality - why don't you go post a "Reddcoin World Day" or "Blackcoin World Day" in another forum and see if that can get the coin to go up 100% just by throwing the idea out there. You had no plan, no deliverable, no actual contribution in any way, shape, or forum. All you simply did was suggest we have this "Vericoin World Day". If that was truly all it took to get a coin to go up 100% than it should be replicable. Please go do that with another coin, track the results, and get back to me.

tldr; you're an idiot.

Yes little man, it CAN bi replicated. And whoever does it, will get similar and, depending on whom, much better immediate reaction.

Not every coin though has a selling point, VRC, in my view, had one -only one-. It would be absurdly more successful with better coins, such as PINK, but the community there wants things for free and I am not ready to work for free. Others could try it but I am not participating in any at the moment. Perhaps in the future, but not now.

Whether I repeat it or not, you are going to have ample examples of your many shortcomings, before, eventually, you find some light. Starting with the number of new wallets after the 30th... although, of course, that alone will not convince you of anything. Good luck and sign 'em up!
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:31:30 PM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

And with it the disappointment I guaranteed early on Friday. Uh, no announcement/s? Remember Patrick promised you not just one single "secret weapon" announcement, but several... he emphasized the plural... Anyway, now that we know there's a third party involved, we all can figure out that it won't be anything beyond one more link to an outside page so, once again, when the announcement (singular this time) arrives, further disappointment in guaranteed.

I said on Friday that I would have ready the content of the pamphlet I wanted to distribute on August 30th, World Vericoin Day. I ALSO said that for it to happen I would need to see a lot more enthusiasm and support from both the community and the dev team... well, I have only this to say after holding for both: If you guys don't care, why would I?

I just found out that some of the "most active members of the community" had some sort of hang out with the devs to "assemble a great marketing team". Wow. Who would those luminaries be? People that design first grader graphics in Illustrator? Oh and with people that keep on posting this is "a great coin" or "the best coin" but cannot even begin to describe why on either case... And somehow all of them need of a "solid plan" requiring months of preparation and loads of resources... to do... ah, well, nothing? well, maybe sign your e-mail now with a Vericoin graphic?

When I left on Friday I said that I would let the market speak, It has. Eloquently. When I submitted the WVD proposal, the coin rebounded from 8 to almost a double. The market was speaking loud and clear, but you guys didn't listen. Nor do now when  it has taken it to singles again, NOT just because the announcement/s hadn't happen... everyone knows it will be singular and it will be a poof, but because the certainty of WVD NOT happening, has sunk in.

No, it WILL NOT happen. I won't launch it... The content of the flier is ready, because I wanted to do it and I expected a huge support, but given the circumstances, it is completely out of place. Plus it is way edgier than any here will be willing to divulge, I think. You guys are kind of comfy with the status quo and your kiss ass stanza to this dev team that has proven so many times now incapable of delivering anything of substance. So be it. To each his own.

To me, this is a small disappointment, because I know it could have flown high, but like I have stated many times, the only assets of this project are the community and the dev team. The community only supports it now by staking their coins, and that's not enough by the longest shot, as we have repeatedly been proven lately; the dev team has come so short of expectation since launch that we are left with only the honest/transparent card to play with. It could have been enough for another big lease of life, but the enthusiastic support of both community and devs was a sine qua non requirement. Once again, both failed, miserably, on both counts.

So no deal.

This guy sounds more and more like IE all the time.

Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:32:03 PM

Every time I see a post from barabbas I can't help but think of this image Tongue

Reavon

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:34:04 PM

@ Xoshic please check your PM box buddy.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
Wreathy

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 11:36:45 PM

Every time I see a post from barabbas I can't help but think of this image Tongue

Hey Buddy Ty for the Work you done and great news.

Kevondo was wondering how to pronounce your name on the VRC Radio,  I was wondering too..  Zoshic ? Sowshic hard one!.

Shinraven

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:38:20 PM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

And with it the disappointment I guaranteed early on Friday. Uh, no announcement/s? Remember Patrick promised you not just one single "secret weapon" announcement, but several... he emphasized the plural... Anyway, now that we know there's a third party involved, we all can figure out that it won't be anything beyond one more link to an outside page so, once again, when the announcement (singular this time) arrives, further disappointment in guaranteed.

I said on Friday that I would have ready the content of the pamphlet I wanted to distribute on August 30th, World Vericoin Day. I ALSO said that for it to happen I would need to see a lot more enthusiasm and support from both the community and the dev team... well, I have only this to say after holding for both: If you guys don't care, why would I?

I just found out that some of the "most active members of the community" had some sort of hang out with the devs to "assemble a great marketing team". Wow. Who would those luminaries be? People that design first grader graphics in Illustrator? Oh and with people that keep on posting this is "a great coin" or "the best coin" but cannot even begin to describe why on either case... And somehow all of them need of a "solid plan" requiring months of preparation and loads of resources... to do... ah, well, nothing? well, maybe sign your e-mail now with a Vericoin graphic?

No, it WILL NOT happen. I won't launch it... The content of the flier is ready, because I wanted to do it and I expected a huge support, but given the circumstances, it is completely out of place. Plus it is way edgier than any here will be willing to divulge, I think. You guys are kind of comfy with the status quo and your kiss ass stanza to this dev team that has proven so many times now incapable of delivering anything of substance. So be it. To each his own.

To me, this is a small disappointment, because I know it could have flown high, but like I have stated many times, the only assets of this project are the community and the dev team. The community only supports it now by staking their coins, and that's not enough by the longest shot, as we have repeatedly been proven lately; the dev team has come so short of expectation since launch that we are left with only the honest/transparent card to play with. It could have been enough for another big lease of life, but the enthusiastic support of both community and devs was a sine qua non requirement. Once again, both failed, miserably, on both counts.

So no deal.

This post here is the primary reason why everyone here refuses to work with you or take you seriously

Just the way you come off. I have met a few rude people in my life but you sir you take the cake. You are Condescending, rude, harsh and downright Flip Flop. Half the time I can't tell if you like this coin or wish to destroy it.

After countless of time of reaching out to you...nada. After countless time of me, the devs and some from the community praising you on how much of a great idea it was to launch a global awareness day, yet be patient to know that it should take at the minimum 1 month and a solid effort, Only to be met with " To hell with this, I am doing MY thing, on this day.

Last but not least, as expected, you did not write a damm thing. Nor did you deliver anything. I just about had enough of your fuckery.
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 11:40:33 PM

Always good for a larf this thread.

Maybe time for another chapter of the Vericoin comic today. Who's keen?

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 11:41:57 PM

AND MONDAY ARRIVED...

So no deal.

This post here is the primary reason why everyone here refuses to work with you or take you seriously

Just the way you come off. I have met a few rude people in my life but you sir you take the cake. You are Condescending, rude, harsh and downright Flip Flop. Half the time I can't tell if you like this coin or wish to destroy it.

After countless of time of reaching out to you...nada. After countless time of me, the devs and some from the community praising you on how much of a great idea it was to launch a global awareness day, yet be patient to know that it should take at the minimum 1 month and a solid effort, Only to be met with " To hell with this, I am doing MY thing, on this day.

Last but not least, as expected, you did not write a damm thing. Nor did you deliver anything. I just about had enough of your fuckery.

You are Condescending, rude, harsh and downright Flip Flop. Half the time I can't tell if you like this coin or wish to destroy it.

Depends if he just bought or sold.  He isn't different from anyone else just he takes time to articulate his thoughts to make them sound like they have more weight.

When he has bought again, and be clear he is looking to do so or would have moved on to the next coin, he will come up with a reason to say vrc has a chance or post on an alt.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
Pages: « 1 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 [674] 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: