Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 [731] 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:01:24 AM

Well... the purpose wasn't so much to actually give them enough money that they can go buy something valuable - more so, so they can feel the experience of using digital currencies. Please keep in mind we are working with a limited budget. As much as I would love to hand everyone that walks by $25 we have a total of just under 12,000 VRC to be handed out. At current prices that about $500 in USD.

If you would like to donate $5,000 worth of VRC to the cause I'd be more than happy to give each person that walks by $100 Wink

I understand the constraints of the operation, I was not trolling and was seriously worried that in your place in Minnesota people will be pissed off from the $1 gift. But you know marketing, especially you know what works at your place, so if you say so I am sure everything will be fine.

I am ready to donate 100k VRC in the next 5 minutes to support any ideas that take this coin to the next level :-)) and I said to you I have nothing but respect for your hard work, but this event unfortunatelly will not change anything for vericoin, except that you feel very well that you have done something and probably that makes worthwhile the whole thing. So I am keep waiting for the opportunity to show my support. :-)))

As I posted 150 pages ago:

Could you guys imagine how big a true (and on top audited) decentralized exchange would be? People would swarm in like crazy. There is a long talk about a decentralized exchange in the BTCitcoin community since the Mt. Gox drama. People like Andreas Antonopoulos are very interested in this for a long time now. We could also get a lot of media attention over Andreas and Let's Talk Bitcoin. If Adam B. Levine is talking about a coin it's like like an accolade for the coin on the long term.

There is a big big demand to get an exchange in which assets are not steal able. Neither by the people running the exchange neither by hackers. The single point of failure hurt a lot of people. There is no exchange I am currently trusting. Mt. Gox, Poloniex, Mintpal and other have proven again and again there will also be a point of failure. In the end it doesn't matter if a Government, an admin or an Hacker creates this situation where assets are gone.

Vericoin is currently one of the few coins competent, active and on top smart enough to achieve this milestone in the Bitcoin history. The demand is just huge.
But it would take 3 People too long to get a working exchange in time. We need to get bigger. Volunteers (which can be tipped), investors for a foundation to hire people and make the hole process accelerate.

The foundation should get in the end most of the fees charged by the exchange to make it lucrative to them investing.

I would love the see Vericoin to succeed. But if we can achieve this. This would be outstanding. This is a real opportunity to get big.

In my opinion the exchange should aim high to get attention.

--> get a white paper. Where do the dev. want to head. What are the ideas?

I would suggest:

Step:
1.) Create a base the exchange could operate on. Possibly a unique Blockchain 2.0 ? I am not sure if a decentralized exchange could even operate on the current blockchain.
 2.) Create the exchange. Just a simple test version integrated into the Vericoin Wallet to find problems. (Make it Multiwallet to people can keep both Bitcoin (lite weight client) and Vericoin in one Wallet. People would just swap coin to get interested if you want to hold for a longer time.
  3.) Make the exchange accessible over the browser. Create an Veri-exchange only Wallet
   4.) Add Altcoins

and then we got already a lot. The far future ideas would be:

-Veribank comes alive. Create a special token/coin (maybe Ripple style) and make it simple 1 coin/token = 1$ accessible for all Veribank users. Add this token/coin to the exchange.
And BOOM Vericoin became a big player and could even take over market cap of big Bitcoin exchanges like btc-e, bitstamp and even OKCoin simply because a p2p exchange with FIAT would be a kill blow to them.

-Create tradable contracts over the exchange.

But I am not sure if the dev of Vericoin even want to head this way.
I know this is a shit lot of hard work. But the possible value out of this is not even predicable.

I would love to see them heading this direction and would support this heavily.

I still think this would be really big. If you can give all the Bitcoin traders a decentralized platform they can indirectly trade BTC / Dollar (1 VeriBank Token = 1 $) and many other altcoins as well. Once this rounds up with Veribank it would be unimaginable how big it would become.

I know it's a lot of work to get to this point. Sadly I don't have enough programming skills and therefor I am not sure how this could even be realized in the end.
It was just a basic idea I had back then. It can should be developed and a few ideas should be added. But this could bring a lot of value to Vericoin itself when it's done right.

Feel free to add your thoughts on this idea. Maybe we can get to a point where we can pass this on to the dev. team.

It's a good idea but we've got three devs that are up to their eyeballs already. We would need a team of devs to even compete. Look at BitSharesX this is already happening, Ethereum has a shit tonne of investment plus a lot of devs working on it. We need to focus on being the 'cash' coin. 

This whole thing is as preposterous as it could be. And then some. Like asking a one legged man to run the 500 meters in under 1 minute. Even less likely.

The devs that we have cannot implement the simplest of things -like a working wallent, or a multi-pool-, and you expect them to create a decentralized exchange?Huh what are you nuts?Huh
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:30:24 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 06:42:01 AM by barabbas

@Xoshic,

Lets keep something straight because I believe you need it rather direly: Passion for something doesn't mean it is neither EXCUSABLE nor, much less, that you have ANY talent for it, ok?

And, first of all, lets clarify something here because it is getting to a point that the sense of reality simply doesn't exist: We ALL are in this for the money. All. No exceptions, ok? Yes, most of us would like the corrupt and inefficient current monetary system at least challenged if not changed completely but we all, again, are in this to MAKE MONEY. So any "evangelism", lets make this abundantly clear, is tainted by that principle first and foremost. Greed, for lack of a better word, is what moves us all in crypto, ok? AND it is a good thing, that it is that way. Because, if not, we enter the always dangerous terrain of complete nutcases that could as well wear green mohawks to signify themselves as some kind of "new race" or "new religion".

And lets talk a bit about another term absolutely abused (especially by you): "passion". Most people associate passion with sex and it is a good, positive association. Now, when passion has to do with many other things, not so much. For instance, money. Or a new monetary order. Because, in that case, "passion" equals "fanaticism" and "fanaticism" equals "irrationality".

Personally, I have several passions -apart from sex-. And ALL of them, not only I do -or would, anyway- for free, but very often they cost me quite dearly. One of them is tennis. And I am fairly convinced that if the world entire would practice tennis two or three times a week, we would have a better, healthier world. Science supports this belief of mine. And yet, it would be kind of weird if I would get on booths at fairs and conventions, to promote tennis since it is my passion, don't you think? I mean, it is ok I guess that you will feel "passionate" about or "passion" for "digital currencies", but pretending that satisfying that passion of yours is anything but satisfying it, is not only not true it isn't fair either. We all take that it doesn't cost you effort whatsoever to organize the Minnesota Fair event, since you would do it on your own, spending time and your own money, anyway. Because that is your passion. So, actually, it is not Vericoin or the community who may benefit from it; it is YOU who, for sure, will benefit from it. If any benefit additionally, spills into Vericoin or the community, that would be and added bonus, right?

Which takes me to the second consideration: "Passion" doesn't equal and more often than not indicates the contrary, talent. There's a lot of people re3al passionate about soccer, and all would like to play like Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo. Likewise there's a lot of people passionate about basket and all of them would like to be 6.5 and be the new LeBron or Kobe. And, no matter how passionate they are about the sport, they actually insult the very concept when they practice it, just like any regular human would destroy "La Traviata" no matter how passionate they are about Placido Domingo or Verdi. I'm sure you catch my meaning. Their passion not only is not a ticket to ride, it is counter beneficial to the object of that passion.

So, once more, I know you will enjoy enormously the Fair event and thank you, again, for whatever spill may end up in benefit of Vericoin. But don't treat like a deserved badge or a positive foregone conclusion, because, as I have tried to explain, it could result in quite the opposite. Not that I believe it will -you seem to be otherwise quite "normal", before this recent rant-, but you scared the shit out of me when, before going quite mental in your rant, you seem to put undue stock in the fact that you are "passionate" about digital currencies. Red lights started blinking at that point.

And, when people is less "passionate" and more "rational" about something you feel very passionate about, that doesn't make them any worse; if anything, the opposite would have proven to be true historically. Certainly, someone "passionate" about something, like digital currencies, shouldn't bold himself with lessons regarding activities which others, less passionate and for sure more rational, should involve themselves in. That is kind of cultish. And you really don't want "passionate" Vericoin investors hare-khrisna-ing their way to the doors of everyone, do you?
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:52:09 AM

barabbas lol zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....well thanks for the lesson on "passion" lol...seems to me you have a "passion" for belittling everyone who attempts anything good or says anything positive about vericon.... also seems to me like you always had a "passion" to correct peoples grammar or simple typos...

barabbas: "And I am fairly convinced that if the world entire would practice tennis two or three times a week"
                                                                        ^       ^
                                                                     entire world* Wink

now sell me your vericoin or get lost already !!!! LOL 

keep avoiding my offer buddy... LOL

maybe you have a "passion" for vrc ... Roll Eyes

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ELMER_FUD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:24:41 AM

barabbas lol zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....well thanks for the lesson on "passion" lol...seems to me you have a "passion" for belittling everyone who attempts anything good or says anything positive about vericon.... also seems to me like you always had a "passion" to correct peoples grammar or simple typos...

barabbas: "And I am fairly convinced that if the world entire would practice tennis two or three times a week"
                                                                        ^       ^
                                                                     entire world* Wink

now sell me your vericoin or get lost already !!!! LOL 

keep avoiding my offer buddy... LOL

maybe you have a "passion" for vrc ... Roll Eyes

On a related but albeit relatively different note, I found a Wikipedia entry earlier yesterday that made me think of barabbas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_manipulation

VRC Tip Jar: VERiTAS2MPYM94kTwtni3GvnwdmWXqJsQf
Shinraven

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:48:30 AM

barabbas, with my coffee in hand, I read your book on passion  Cheesy

I was onboard with you when you wish for the world to practice tennis - let me rephrase that " I wish that the majority of people in the world would get active playing sports." it would lessen the stress we have which in turns creates cranky, moody, sick, sad, angry beings. * my opinion at least.

Sadly, it will not be Tennis, people need a simple sport that requires little or no equipment: Running

I am athletic and love to wake up at 7am & work out, for 2 years now i started a running club (started when my wife ran a half marathon in NY ) here I was filled with passion more like ego  Roll Eyes I gotta keep up with her - She did not just wake up one day and was able to do it, it took time, effort, drive, dedication as you put it: passion. There were times we had doubts, but kept pushing.

Whatever it was that she was doing, it was contagious - I later decided to join her on her runs, at first it was hard...really hard. Then amazingly enough the human body adapts. stronger, faster now to a point where joy kicks in. Nothing like running in Central park, music blasting away.. * runner's high rant  Cheesy

Apply that same energy to your work, your craft, your investment, work at it. Not saying it will be easy, not saying you will not fail at times. But if you keep at it, You will get better. Learn from mistakes, adapt, grow.

Whomever created Bitcoin put in a ton of hours, likewise the devs of Vericoin have put in a ton as well. Nothing comes easy in life, not even for super star athletes like the ones you mentioned - What you see on the courts or field is the result of passion.Years of practice, weight lifting, crying at night, having friends and community support them.  Take Venus and Serena Williams, or Usain Bolt, Michael Jordan. All have failed at some point, yet they kept going.

No matter who put them down, no matter who told them they would not make it, no matter how many times they got hurt.

Same with Vericoin, it is not easy now, it is no walk in the park to develop, promote a coin. Step by step, passionate and dedicated devs and community...we will get there.

setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:09:33 PM

I was onboard with you when you wish for the world to practice tennis - let me rephrase that " I wish that the majority of people in the world would get active playing sports." it would lessen the stress we have which in turns creates cranky, moody, sick, sad, angry beings. * my opinion at least.

Sadly, it will not be Tennis, people need a simple sport that requires little or no equipment: Running

I am athletic and love to wake up at 7am & work out, for 2 years now i started a running club (started when my wife ran a half marathon in NY ) here I was filled with passion more like ego  Roll Eyes I gotta keep up with her - She did not just wake up one day and was able to do it, it took time, effort, drive, dedication as you put it: passion. There were times we had doubts, but kept pushing.

Whatever it was that she was doing, it was contagious - I later decided to join her on her runs, at first it was hard...really hard. Then amazingly enough the human body adapts. stronger, faster now to a point where joy kicks in. Nothing like running in Central park, music blasting away.. * runner's high rant  Cheesy

Apply that same energy to your work, your craft, your investment, work at it. Not saying it will be easy, not saying you will not fail at times. But if you keep at it, You will get better. Learn from mistakes, adapt, grow.

Whomever created Bitcoin put in a ton of hours, likewise the devs of Vericoin have put in a ton as well. Nothing comes easy in life, not even for super star athletes like the ones you mentioned - What you see on the courts or field is the result of passion.Years of practice, weight lifting, crying at night, having friends and community support them.  Take Venus and Serena Williams, or Usain Bolt, Michael Jordan. All have failed at some point, yet they kept going.

No matter who put them down, no matter who told them they would not make it, no matter how many times they got hurt.

Same with Vericoin, it is not easy now, it is no walk in the park to develop, promote a coin. Step by step, passionate and dedicated devs and community...we will get there.

Why don't you stop feeding him? He doesn't listen to any arguements because he lives in his own negative world. Whenever you answer his bullshit he has a reason to write another rant that people read. Stop feeding that troll, simply ignore him!

Regards,
Michael

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:57:03 PM

Hey everyone!!

Thank you all again SO much for the VRC donations. We'll be taking tons of photos, hopefully some video - I'll be reporting in on VRCRadio (hopefully) throughout the day - and I'll report in here at the end of the night to let everyone know how things went. So far it's a sunny, beautiful day Wink
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:57:15 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 01:07:56 PM by Kevondo

Semi-Ninja Launch  of a revamped www.VRCRadio.com

TODAY, sat. 30 August @ 10 AM EST
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 01:21:57 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 01:39:56 PM by effectsToCause

Barabbas, I think it takes passion to comment on passion  Wink

I agree with Shinraven and would add whether you are at the top or bottom passion is what drives you. On the "top" when the competition is behind you, when the goals have been met, it's passion that keeps you striving. When at the "bottom" and all hope is lost, its passion that drives you to not give up. Both actions are at times illogical but enable outstanding success.  
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 01:45:09 PM

Hey everyone!!

Thank you all again SO much for the VRC donations. We'll be taking tons of photos, hopefully some video - I'll be reporting in on VRCRadio (hopefully) throughout the day - and I'll report in here at the end of the night to let everyone know how things went. So far it's a sunny, beautiful day Wink

Great work Xosihc!! Enjoy!!
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:56:01 PM

www.vrcradio.com will ninja launch the revamped site Today @ 10 AM EST about 10 minutes from now

Click on the Smiley Dude with the head phones to just listen. or Register and use the shoutbox while you are listening

It isn't pretty YET  

BUT

We wanted to be on for LIVE call-in from The VeriCoin Booth at the Minnisota State fair TODAY

Big SHOUTOUT to Looty for making this Happen.
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 02:24:47 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 02:42:36 PM by ScottAllyn

This whole thing is as preposterous as it could be. And then some. Like asking a one legged man to run the 500 meters in under 1 minute. Even less likely.

The devs that we have cannot implement the simplest of things -like a working wallent, or a multi-pool-, and you expect them to create a decentralized exchange?Huh what are you nuts?Huh

Lol! You have such a penchant for drama and exaggeration! Cheesy

I have no idea what problems you're having with your wallent, but my wallet works just fine and has been working that way for quite a long time. I leave it running 24/7 and it handles private key imports and exports, internal coin transfers, outgoing payments, interest payouts, and regular incoming payouts  from the VeriPool without a hitch.

As for the VeriPool, that has also been working beautifully for weeks. Yes, it would be nice if the VeriPool website reported better stats, but that's the website, not the pool; the pool itself has been working quite well. I've received ~ 280 coins in the last 48 hours from the VeriPool (with ~21 - 23 Mh/s) , which is not bad at all!

There is definitely a lot of confusion about the VeriPool, much of it understandable. Until there's a better official description in place, this will have to suffice:

The VeriPool handles payouts differently than other pools. It may take up to 24 hours before you begin to receive payouts. The pool pays per block as opposed to on a fixed schedule. When you do start to receive payouts, they will likely be smaller than expected at first; you will receive a portion of what you've earned for each block while the remaining balance is put into the OBA (Optimized Buying Algorithm).

The OBA monitors the exchanges for trends and will hold all of the coins until it thinks it can get the best trades; this may be a few hours or even a day or more. Once the OBA makes some trades, you will begin to receive larger payouts.

It may take a day or more for the payout frequency to "stabilize". During this period, as mentioned above, you'll be earning more coins than you're receiving. Don't worry, tho! Those coins are not lost, they're simply being held by the OBA as it attempts to maximize your profits. When you stop mining, you'll likely continue to receive payouts for up to five additional days until all of the coins that you've earned have been paid.

If VeriCoin is experiencing a lengthy upward or downward trend on the exchanges, the OBA may sit on the coins for a longer period of time (sometimes days). During this time, you may notice that payouts occur less frequently or even stop completely. Don't worry; they WILL resume! When they do, the first few will probably be larger (possibly significantly larger) than your previous payouts.

You frequently insist that you speak the truth (as you see it). While that may be the case, it's quite clear that you often see the truth differently than others... and that you sure do like to bend that truth to fit your own agenda. Sad

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 05:34:14 PM

Hello VeriCoin community...

While all eyes are on the Minnesota State Fair and we wait to hear/see news of the event, please take the time to vote for VeriCoin's inclusion in the initial release of the Casheer.net app. Simply post a comment why you believe VeriCoin is a GREAT match for their app.  The final list of coins to be included will be released Monday, Sept. 1st.

You can vote here: http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=76

Registering on the forum is simple and takes just a few minutes.

Thanks for showing your support for VeriCoin, the virtual cash for the masses.

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:45:20 PM

Hello VeriCoin community...

While all eyes are on the Minnesota State Fair and we wait to hear/see news of the event, please take the time to vote for VeriCoin's inclusion in the initial release of the Casheer.net app. Simply post a comment why you believe VeriCoin is a GREAT match for their app.  The final list of coins to be included will be released Monday, Sept. 1st.

You can vote here: http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=76

Registering on the forum is simple and takes just a few minutes.

Thanks for showing your support for VeriCoin, the virtual cash for the masses.

Done!
Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 07:27:37 PM

Done !.

ereborltc

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:37:34 PM

already accepted! http://vericoinnews.info/latest-news/vericoin-is-now-accepted-by-casheer-net/

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 08:13:17 PM

That was quick Wink

_@/'
ereborltc

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:27:42 PM

Hey everyone!!

Great work Xosihc!! Enjoy!!
good luck buddy! enjoy!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 08:36:27 PM

Accepted in the second wave. I want to see us in the initial wave of coins. Go Vote! This is a great opportunity for VeriCoin.

Vote here: http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=76

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
Wreathy

Activity: 152

Follow ur gut instinct, it is there for a reason.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 08:41:16 PM

New VRCRadio web site looking veri kewl  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 [731] 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: