Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 318 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AEON: Scalable, private, mobile-friendly cryptocurrency  (Read 625090 times)
The Cryptophilanthropist

Activity: 231
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:55:38 PM

When sending funds back to our own wallet should we be using a mixin amount above 0 ?
Thanks for any input

L8nit3-Miners Multi-Pool BTC PRT-LOG-XGTC BTC #GetMining
GdonateqfnmiJKv7mfnUcyvZHaiqxcTQS1 - XGTC DEV FUND
1G2PTf59cYsWKoZjj3i3Cv1Bb8NuNaeho2 - BTC POOL DEV
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xs.over

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:23:57 PM

The network hashrate is way higher right now then it was a couple weeks ago. A very large amount of miners have been added, possibly switched over from Monero when profits were lowered there recently.... hopefully not botnet crap. :p
Unfortunately, it's botnet. We can't find aeon pool where sitting these added 5 MH (increase from 2.5MH to 7.5Mh just in one day), now aeon mining profit threee times lower than even on shitty bytecoin
dominguero

Activity: 427
Merit: 212

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:30:52 AM

This monday the total hashrate was 2k... now 7k.

When Aeon bump, the bots come to help us  Cry, I start minning this month with a Ryzen. 1700 with  2.2K hash.
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:50:38 AM

When Aeon bump, the bots come to help us  Cry, I start minning this month with a Ryzen. 1700 with  2.2K hash.

Yeah Ryzen 1700X here, a great CPU miner. I went from 4+ coins per day to 1.5 coins per day after the giant influx of miners (botnet or whomever) flooded the pool a couple days ago. :p
g8tguy

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:53:52 AM

so the price will rise to 5K in a day or two?Smiley
dominguero

Activity: 427
Merit: 212

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:40:27 AM

Yeah Ryzen 1700X here, a great CPU miner. I went from 4+ coins per day to 1.5 coins per day after the giant influx of miners (botnet or whomever) flooded the pool a couple days ago. :p

The Ryzen Wattage is from another galaxy, but criptonight now is minning by graphics in pools. I only take 30 coins in a past few weeks.
g8tguy

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:33:42 PM

Well now it should be obvious, that previous Smooth message was just to win some time in order to dump all his coins on the market, his unresponsible and immature behavior literally, destroyed Aeon, man if you don't have time, just tell about it and step away, instead, we could've hired a normal developer to fix the bugs.

do you have an ETA, if not please tell us, what is going on and what to expect, take some responsibility!
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:43:19 PM

Well now it should be obvious, that previous Smooth message was just to win some time in order to dump all his coins on the market, his unresponsible and immature behavior literally, destroyed Aeon, man if you don't have time, just tell about it and step away, instead, we could've hired a normal developer to fix the bugs.

do you have an ETA, if not please tell us, what is going on and what to expect, take some responsibility!

Damn dude, for someone who doesnt do a damn thing for AEON or the community, you sure do have a big mouth^^

*setting timer when g8tguy gets banned or downvoted*

Entertaining hehe
Wonder though what kind of drugs are involved^^

we could've hired a normal developer to fix the bugs.

Woah woah, rich business man here with a perfect development roadmap, tell us more Cheesy

Sorry dude but at this point cant take you serious anymore....
g8tguy

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:56:12 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 01:09:46 PM by g8tguy

Damn dude, for someone who doesnt do a damn thing for AEON or the community, you sure do have a big mouth^^

Entertaining hehe

Woah woah, rich business man here with a perfect development roadmap, tell us more Cheesy

do you have some relevant info to say? I'm just asking the status of the coin:

2. What is done about the latest DDOOS?
3. When bittrex wallet would be fixed?
4. Should we mine it with the current HashRate or wait?

and it is always easy to insult people, ban them if you don't like the things they are saying. but instead of being so clever, could you maybe stick to the point and talk about technical aspects, and thing related to the coin, rather than reacting with aggression and insults?
thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 01:14:37 PM

Entertaining hehe

and it is always easy to insult people, ban them if you don't like the things they are saying. but instead of being so clever, could you maybe stick to the point and talk about technical aspects, and thing related to the coin, rather than reacting with aggression and insults?

Accusing people and FUDDING is not asking about the status of the coin...

2. What DDOOS are you talking about? Any proofs? ASAIK It was one pool who created orphanblocks
3. It will be fixed once code rebase is done. Smooth informed them to keep the wallet closed till its fixed. If you really wanna have your money back, you can sell your AEON still for BTC and then withdraw BTC.
4. What? This is fully your decision and can not be made by any other. Is it worth for you?
Yes its more difficult to mine because higher difficulty, but waiting doesnt help either. Most mine to help secure the network and not for temporarily shortterm gains. For shortterm gains, other coins have a better ROI at the moment. Longterm, is up to each person to decide.
g8tguy

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:21:42 PM

Entertaining hehe

Accusing people and FUDDING is not asking about the status of the coin...

2. What DDOOS are you talking about? Any proofs? ASAIK It was one pool who created orphanblocks
3. It will be fixed once code rebase is done. Smooth informed them to keep the wallet closed till its fixed. If you really wanna have your money back, you can sell your AEON still for BTC and then withdraw BTC.
4. What? This is fully your decision and can not be made by any other. Is it worth for you?
Yes its more difficult to mine because higher difficulty, but waiting doesnt help either. Most mine to help secure the network and not for temporarily shortterm gains. For shortterm gains, other coins have a better ROI at the moment. Longterm, is up to each person to decide.

You just repeated what we already know, but at this point, after 3 weeks work on code rebase, it would be nice to have an ETA, how long will it take, month, year, forever?

The wallet is locked on bittrex, and yet working on hitbit without a problem, so hypothetically it wasn't so necessary to disable it in the first place!

And the Hash Rate rise is probably caused by some sort of BotNet, how did they deal with it at MONERO?

And someone expressed suspicion to 51% attack, is it a possibility?

I am asking direct questions, it you don't know the answers, why to react at all?

thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 01:48:33 PM

You just repeated what we already know, but at this point, after 3 weeks work on code rebase, it would be nice to have an ETA, how long will it take, month, year, forever?

The wallet is locked on bittrex, and yet working on hitbit without a problem, so hypothetically it wasn't so necessary to disable it in the first place!

And the Hash Rate rise is probably caused by some sort of BotNet, how did they deal with it at MONERO?

And someone expressed suspicion to 51% attack, is it a possibility?

I am asking direct questions, it you don't know the answers, why to react at all?

AEON is not a business company who has to stick to shedules set by stockowners.

Since programming can be very complex, specially in a pioneer environment, it can be very challenging to set a fix date. Not even companies can perfectly stick to their shedules (see why AGILE projectmethod was created). Its better to just spend as much work as needed on the rebase without resheduling the release hundred times. this rebase must be carefully crafted, so all future changes have a good base.

If you want an estimate, i guess the time would be between end of october and january/february of next year for the release of the new code.

If you want to speed up things, offer your free voluntary service as developer to smooth. (paid developer are a waste of fund money and the knowledge will be lost once the work is done).

About the wallet, you can also ask bittrex why they stick to the locked wallet. Its not like smooth runs bittrex himself.....

Each week someone expresses his fear about the 51% attack on AEON and yet still no proofs. If there should be a real attack that endangers AEON, we will hardfork, common practice to solve such issues.

Because Im the last one probably to still have the nerves to answer:P
1101labu

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:53:50 PM

I'm sorry, but it's really difficult to understand and to follow you.
Here's what you just said a few days ago :

you can think whatever you want, but this doesn't change the fact that now we have an official statement from the Developer, iOS wallet, web wallet coming and a road map for the future! This changes everything. My earlier posts are 100% relevant to the situation before we knew what is going with markets and code fixes. So, if you want to invest Aeon is a sure thing!

or again

This is my last message on this thread.

I suggest you should calm down, relax and breathe a little.
If not, please just let us relax.
Or please just go mine SZC (schizocoin) or BPOC (bipolarcoin). You don't find them? Wait, why don't you go and create them, if things are so wrong  with Aeon? I guess with your great skills and your high requirements, just as the perfect roadmap you probably have in mind, your currency will just become a new standard...
g8tguy

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:43:23 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 07:22:49 PM by g8tguy

I'm sorry, but it's really difficult to understand and to follow you.
Here's what you just said a few days ago :

you can think whatever you want, but this doesn't change the fact that now we have an official statement from the Developer, iOS wallet, web wallet coming and a road map for the future! This changes everything. My earlier posts are 100% relevant to the situation before we knew what is going with markets and code fixes. So, if you want to invest Aeon is a sure thing!

or again

This is my last message on this thread.

I suggest you should calm down, relax and breathe a little.
If not, please just let us relax.
Or please just go mine SZC (schizocoin) or BPOC (bipolarcoin). You don't find them? Wait, why don't you go and create them, if things are so wrong  with Aeon? I guess with your great skills and your high requirements, just as the perfect roadmap you probably have in mind, your currency will just become a new standard...

well done I'm exposed now, you are pathetic instead of being professional, and talk to the point, about the actual state of the coin, you prefer to dig unrelated stuff. How exactly this helps to sell on bitrex if the fix will take until January 2018 (another 6 months)? And how is it solves the hash rate BotNet problem, of course, you can continue to stay in denil, but do you have some valid points except attacking my personality whether you like it or not?
1101labu

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 07:41:26 PM

do you have some valid points except attacking my personality whether you like it or not?

Well, it's not so much about your personality, I don't know you.
But It's just that what you are saying doesn't help. Can you in concrete terms do something to fix the situation? It's an open source project, so feel free to take your responsibility and contribute if you can.
If not, let's trust the people who can do it. No need to panic and give contradictory speeches every 2 days...
stoffu

Activity: 203
Merit: 166

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 04:44:41 AM

well done I'm exposed now, you are pathetic instead of being professional, and talk to the point, about the actual state of the coin, you prefer to dig unrelated stuff. How exactly this helps to sell on bitrex if the fix will take until January 2018 (another 6 months)? And how is it solves the hash rate BotNet problem, of course, you can continue to stay in denil, but do you have some valid points except attacking my personality whether you like it or not?

Your lack of patience is mind-boggling. Just STFU and keep hodling & mining.
MyMoneyShark

Activity: 84

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:46:58 AM

Every single shitcoin talks the same.
But it's right thing to do.

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 8/14 - 9/4
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
h0g0f0g0

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:35:48 PM

Your lack of patience is mind-boggling. Just STFU and keep hodling & mining.

LOL, lack of patience. While there's been nothing or just promises and ridiculous fix attempts in here, there is a final working product well backed up by a team of devs. It's called Sumokoin. Do your homework.
thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 01:55:22 PM

We should turn this ship around and go away from negativity.

For everyone disliking AEON or the development behind it - You are free to unsubscribe to AEON, no one is forced to like this coin
There are alternatives to monero other than aeon, yes, but some of us like aeon and stick to it. Please let us enjoy aeon in peace and we let you enjoy any other coin you want.

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion about aeon, if bad or good. but fudding or demanding things from aeon doesnt help in any way. what we need is a constructive critic, solutions or suggestions of how we can handle things. else we wont make progress. such suggestions will be discussed in a civilized manner and since this is a community work, actions will be decided as a group.

We are all here to make a wonderful project come to live.

LesPristy

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:45:55 PM

there is a final working product well backed up by a team of devs. It's called Sumokoin.
Huge premine.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 318 »
  Print  

Jump to: