Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700869 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 07:15:50 PM

Second, in the Customize Progress Field / Define Custom Expressions (list), I have - "Best Share: " + status.BestShare - in line #2. I know this is pretty trivial, but is there any way to add commas to this (and other fields perhaps) to make the numbers easier to read?

Rather than 6745637465317, it would be easier to read 6,745,637,465,317.
Hi,
Thanks for all feedback. For this specific request, you can try the following expression:

Code:
"Best Share: " + System.String.Format("{0:n0}", status.BestShare)

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wmabern

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 08:54:19 PM

Second, in the Customize Progress Field / Define Custom Expressions (list), I have - "Best Share: " + status.BestShare - in line #2. I know this is pretty trivial, but is there any way to add commas to this (and other fields perhaps) to make the numbers easier to read?

Rather than 6745637465317, it would be easier to read 6,745,637,465,317.
Hi,
Thanks for all feedback. For this specific request, you can try the following expression:

Code:
"Best Share: " + System.String.Format("{0:n0}", status.BestShare)

That works! Thanks a bunch! Smiley

BITMIXER.IO Gone Baby, Gone.. ;-)
Not any good sig campaigns out there that I want!
ohh_canada

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:28:57 PM

Can the fan speed  of my antminer s7 be put on a schedule?
I bought this program so the fan speed and frequency could be on a timer
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 04:09:43 PM

Hi,
There is a guide on the web site how to setup scheduling of Antminer frequency changes:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/antmineroperations.aspx

Changing fan speed is currently not supported, but could possibly be added if there are any interest for it.
How is the S7 reacting to a lower frequency - will it automatically lower the fan speed because of the lower heat?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
ohh_canada

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:27:25 PM

Hi,
There is a guide on the web site how to setup scheduling of Antminer frequency changes:

Changing fan speed is currently not supported, but could possibly be added if there are any interest for it.
How is the S7 reacting to a lower frequency - will it automatically lower the fan speed because of the lower heat?

Changing the frequency is no problem - I have the miner at my work and want it to be quiet during the day so I need to turn down the frequency to get cooler temps at low fan speed.
The fan is not automatic, so nothing will change at lower/higher frequency.

The reason I purchased this program was for these two reasons.

Maybe there is another way to control fan other than creating a new program?
I do not know much about SSH/API but I have been looking hard for a way to do it.

Thanks,
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 04:47:04 AM

Hi,

Changing the frequency is no problem - I have the miner at my work and want it to be quiet during the day so I need to turn down the frequency to get cooler temps at low fan speed.

I do not know much about SSH/API but I have been looking hard for a way to do it.

Thanks,
I think I have an idea how to implement fan speed control in Awesome Miner as well, without too much effort. I'm not sure which versions of Antminer it will actually work on, but please let me know if you would be interested in trying a development version of the feature within a week.

yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:02:07 AM

Hi,

Thanks,
I think I have an idea how to implement fan speed control in Awesome Miner as well, without too much effort. I'm not sure which versions of Antminer it will actually work on, but please let me know if you would be interested in trying a development version of the feature within a week.

it'll work just like freq adjustment but miner will have to go thru a soft reboot.

will this feature be available for dev version or still have to pay ?

sob sob no budget Sad

for the older version fw of s7, it's just like the s9's, will change to restricted after a reboot n will have to overwrite again unless during boot time it's been over writen to give access to all privilleges Wink

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:47:50 PM

@ patrike
you might have even more subs coming the Avalon 7 may release next month right now it's guessing but one is coming  they put up new software support for it a few days ago an it run off of orange PI's which run better then rasp berry and are a lot cheaper to buy depending on which one.

enjoy i guess .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1502116.0

http://build.canaan-creative.com:8080/~buildbot/avalon7/20160817/orangepi-2/

https://twitter.com/canaanio  they keep saying watch twitter it will be posted there first .!!!

I'm not a big fan of bitmain any more !!!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ohh_canada

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:32:09 PM

Hi,

Thanks,

Yes I am very interested to try out the new version!
My plan is to set frequency & fan higher at night, and lower during the day.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 08:15:28 PM

it'll work just like freq adjustment but miner will have to go thru a soft reboot.

will this feature be available for dev version or still have to pay ?

sob sob no budget Sad

for the older version fw of s7, it's just like the s9's, will change to restricted after a reboot n will have to overwrite again unless during boot time it's been over writen to give access to all privilleges Wink

If I manage to get the fan speed feature to work, it will be verify similar to the frequency feature and will probably be in the same dialog. I will also require the Professional Edition.

These changes requires a restart of the cgminer/bmminer process on the miner for the changes to take effect, but it's not a complete reboot of the entire miner. You will get a 30 second interruption in the mining progress, but if you do it only a few times per day, it no big deal.

I have two ideas on the fact that miners revert back to Restricted mode.
1) I'm working on a feature where Awesome Miner automatically will detect Antminer S7 and S9 in Restricted mode and automatically configure them for Privileged mode. It doesn't matter if you reboot the miners, restore firmware or simply buy and connect new miners - as soon as Awesome Miner see that they run in Restricted mode, they will be automatically set to Privileged mode.
2) I think some Antminer versions have a firmware default configuration file. It could be an option to investigate if Awesome Miner can work on that one as well, so a simple reboot doesn't revert backt o Restricted mode. I'm not sure if I want Awesome Miner to interact with this part of the Antminer.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 08:18:11 PM

@ patrike
you might have even more subs coming the Avalon 7 may release next month right now it's guessing but one is coming  they put up new software support for it a few days ago an it run off of orange PI's which run better then rasp berry and are a lot cheaper to buy depending on which one.

enjoy i guess .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1502116.0

http://build.canaan-creative.com:8080/~buildbot/avalon7/20160817/orangepi-2/

https://twitter.com/canaanio  they keep saying watch twitter it will be posted there first .!!!

I'm not a big fan of bitmain any more !!!
Thanks for your comments on this. Hopefully they will run a standard compliant Cgminer API that will just work out of the box with Awesome Miner.
If anyone get access to this miner, please give it a try with Awesome Miner and send me an API report if there are any issues. Thanks!

Percivul

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:38:01 AM

Hey guys, first let me say that if this has already been asked and answered, I apologize.  I DID look through but didn't seem to find my answer.

Ok, so I want to setup Awesome miner to do some CPU / GPU mining on ZPool but I don't quite know how to go about setting up the auto-switching and whatnot.

Does anyone have a config file for ZPool that they've setup they'd be willing to share?  I can at least then see what was done in order to get it to work with ZPool and can probably go from there, but I'm kind of at a loss as to where to start.

Thanks in advance and happy hashing!
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:53:32 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 03:31:59 PM by toptek

@Percivul

what level of awesome miner do you have to start with free version , Pro ?. to use the auto-switching fully were you can set up your own custom scripts you need the Premium edition which I'm about to upgrade to it looks like I'll need that part soon .

@ patrike
all Avalon miners use a well written version of CGminer that actually is put into the master version of CGminer over what bitmain does , I'm not to sure with the S9, i know the s7 is forked and they won't put it in the master version like they will with the Avalon version .

I can say the A4.1 work well with awesome , I'll know in a few days if the A6 does just bought one it won't be here till around Wednesday 24 th, as for A7 if i get the cash to gather for one either at release or shortly after I'll let you know if no one else has by then, I'm sure some one will.

Percivul

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:18:29 PM

@Percivul

what level of awesome miner do you have to start with free version , Pro ?. to use the auto-switching fully were you can set up your own custom scripts you need the Premium edition which I'm about to upgrade to it looks like I'll need that part soon .

@ patrike
all Avalon miners use a well written version of CGminer that actually is put into the master version of CGminer over what bitmain does , I'm not to sure with the S9, i know the s7 is forked and they won't put it in the master version like they will with the Avalon version .

At the moment, free.  I would be ok with purchasing the premium but I want to make certain it's going to work with my setup.  More than that, I would love to get it to work with CPU mining as there are a handful of coins that are profitable with CPU mining.  If I can get that part to work, I'll be getting a paid edition for sure.
toptek
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:29:45 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 04:01:42 PM by toptek

@Percivul

@ patrike

At the moment, free.  I would be ok with purchasing the premium but I want to make certain it's going to work with my setup.  More than that, I would love to get it to work with CPU mining as there are a handful of coins that are profitable with CPU mining.  If I can get that part to work, I'll be getting a paid edition for sure.

I know there are some custom scripts you can load in to try it but im not to sure if they work with the free version on awesome miners site but to set up and edit you own i might wrong you will need the  Premium version at least  it's telling me i need the  Premium version i have the Pro version i don't mind paying for it either.

awesome should let you cpu mind with np  but I'm not to sure the limits of the free version beyond whats listed, some things are all ways over looked or not listed.

I'm Guessing at this point !!! .

Percivul

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:30:23 PM

@Percivul

@ patrike

At the moment, free.  I would be ok with purchasing the premium but I want to make certain it's going to work with my setup.  More than that, I would love to get it to work with CPU mining as there are a handful of coins that are profitable with CPU mining.  If I can get that part to work, I'll be getting a paid edition for sure.

I know there are some custom scripts you can load in to try it but im not to sure if they work with the free version on awesome miners site but to set up and edit you own i might wrong you will need the  Premium version at least  it's telling me i need the  Premium version i have the Pro version i don't mind paying for it either.

awesome should let you cpu mind with np  but I'm not to sure the limits of the free version beyond whats listed, some things are all ways over looked or not listed.

I'm Guessing at this point !!! .

Agreed.  My thoughts on it are simply this.  If you're going to have a program that is dedicated to mining, then you should have the option to mine anything with whatever is at your disposal.  Asic, GPU, CPU, FPGA, etc...  To see that show up in Awesome Miner would be all the conviction I'd need to make a purchase.  As it is, I'm using Miner Control for CPU / GPU mining and while it does a great job, I'd much rather centralize it all in a single App.  If Awesome Miner does this, then that's the goto app for me.  Smiley
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:38:43 PM

Well that post seems highly suspicious Roll Eyes

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 09:19:54 PM

Well that post seems highly suspicious Roll Eyes
I agree, so I reported that post to a moderator and it has been removed now.
I don't recommend anyone to download Awesome Miner from strange web sites. It probably contains all sorts of virus and ransom-ware.

Please make sure that you only download Awesome Miner from the official web site.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 09:39:57 PM

Agreed.  My thoughts on it are simply this.  If you're going to have a program that is dedicated to mining, then you should have the option to mine anything with whatever is at your disposal.  Asic, GPU, CPU, FPGA, etc...  To see that show up in Awesome Miner would be all the conviction I'd need to make a purchase.  As it is, I'm using Miner Control for CPU / GPU mining and while it does a great job, I'd much rather centralize it all in a single App.  If Awesome Miner does this, then that's the goto app for me.  Smiley
First about your initial question about Zpool. It should work with Awesome Miner. On their web site I can see the following instructions:
stratum+tcp://<algo>.mine.zpool.ca:<PORT> -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p <OPTIONS>]

In Awesome Miner this should be added as a Pool with the following settings, where I will use X11 algorithm as an example:
Server URL: stratum+tcp://x11.mine.zpool.ca:3533
Worker name: (your bitcoin wallet address)

Auto profit switching is not supported for Zpool. I couldn't find an API on their web site, which would be required in order for Awesome Miner to support it.

To answer your question about ASIC / GPU and so on. Awesome Miner doesn't care too much about this as long as you use it together with a Cgminer style miner API (or Sgminer, Claymore's Ethereum, ccMiner). You can for sure connect to many different systems and get a good overview of the mining from a single user interface.

Please try the free version of Awesome Miner to see if it works well for the features you are looking for.

Percivul

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:38:35 PM

First about your initial question about Zpool. It should work with Awesome Miner. On their web site I can see the following instructions:
stratum+tcp://<algo>.mine.zpool.ca:<PORT> -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p <OPTIONS>]

In Awesome Miner this should be added as a Pool with the following settings, where I will use X11 algorithm as an example:
Server URL: stratum+tcp://x11.mine.zpool.ca:3533
Worker name: (your bitcoin wallet address)

Auto profit switching is not supported for Zpool. I couldn't find an API on their web site, which would be required in order for Awesome Miner to support it.

To answer your question about ASIC / GPU and so on. Awesome Miner doesn't care too much about this as long as you use it together with a Cgminer style miner API (or Sgminer, Claymore's Ethereum, ccMiner). You can for sure connect to many different systems and get a good overview of the mining from a single user interface.

Please try the free version of Awesome Miner to see if it works well for the features you are looking for.

Alright, so at the risk of seeming a bit dense, say I wanted to mine yescrypt on Zpool using CPU.  How would I go about setting that part up?
I have ASIC's running there and it does well so I got that part figured out and I'm fairly certain I can get the GPU portion of it working but the CPU has me stumped.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: