Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700857 times)
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:04:11 AM

Log sent via email.
Tried applying the update 9/21 09:45:00 time stamp.
Uninstalled and then re-installed and now back to v1.7.6

Edit: applied the prev release you gave, now up to v1.7.13 and working fine. Thanks.
Cheers!
Nice, and sorry for the inconvenience. I've just made v.1.7.15 available that first of all corrects the problem, but in addition to that takes care of all similar problems during startup and makes sure Awesome Miner will run fine anyway.
Cool
I'll try it tonight at home for the 2 miners I have there.
Note to self: Never apply dev versions to main farm w/o testing @ home 1st....  Tongue

EDIT: Loaded dev v1.7.15 on home system, upgraded just fine. Will try on main farm at work tomorrow.

I see we can now set extended performance logging (default 30 days). How do we access it?
edit: nvm -- found it. Tools tab...

any new functions in scripting tools of awesomeMiner  v.1.7.15??

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lokojones

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:48:31 AM

this is cmd claymore setting
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal 0x07ac77a11111d2e4eee00d7078596f4811111/rig1/mail@gmail.com

but I cant make this work on this app with claymore option?!  the config ask for username and refuse to complete the setup without. Once started stop second later?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 03:57:37 PM

any new functions in scripting tools of awesomeMiner  v.1.7.15??
The last few development versions has introduced several scripting improvements.
- You have an HTTP API that let you control the mining from external applications: http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/api.aspx
- The build-in C# scripting feature has also been improved and adds API for Antminer frequency control, SSH commands and more: http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/script.aspx

Please let me know if there are any specific features you are looking for.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 04:08:06 PM

this is cmd claymore setting
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008 -ewal 0x07ac77a11111d2e4eee00d7078596f4811111/rig1/mail@gmail.com

but I cant make this work on this app with claymore option?!  the config ask for username and refuse to complete the setup without. Once started stop second later?
It looks like when you use the Wizard to add a new miner, the Worker Name field is mandatory. Is this the problem you are referring to?
You can workaround that by adding the pool first, before you run the wizard. You can create the pool from the "New pool..." button in the toolbar. Later on when you create the miner, simply select this pool from the list.

I will correct the wizard in next release to not enforce Work Name to be specified, as some Ethereum pools doesn't require it.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:20:59 AM

Can you update the bins in the SgMiner-GM.  The one in AwesomeMiner doesn't work on rigs with Celeron processors (or any cheap processor- lol).  Here is a link to the updated bins and the post about it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612329.60

https://ottrbutt.com/miner/downloads/sgminer-gm/sgminer-gm-wolf-09222016.zip
https://ottrbutt.com/miner/downloads/sgminer-gm/sgminer-gm-wolf-09222016.zip.sig

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 06:49:08 PM

Can you update the bins in the SgMiner-GM.  The one in AwesomeMiner doesn't work on rigs with Celeron processors (or any cheap processor- lol).  Here is a link to the updated bins and the post about it:

https://ottrbutt.com/miner/downloads/sgminer-gm/sgminer-gm-wolf-09222016.zip.sig
Thanks for the info about this, but why isn't this part of the official sgminer-gm release? It's not in their Github source repo either. Will it be?

If you want it on your miners today without having to wait, you can use the Upload custom mining software feature in Awesome Miner.

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:23:58 AM

Thanks for the info about this, but why isn't this part of the official sgminer-gm release? It's not in their Github source repo either. Will it be?

If you want it on your miners today without having to wait, you can use the Upload custom mining software feature in Awesome Miner.

I am using the Upload Custom Mining Software currently. Grin. That is not in the Github Repo because the Repo is Genesis Mining Repo and Wolf doesn't have access to it although it is his kernel.  He modded it to work with all Processors and posted it on the link above so people could have access to it now.

It works great now.

I have referred another client to you, IOTUSA.  Nice guy and I think he will be contacting you soon. 

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:29:10 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 08:57:52 PM by toptek

Question : what is the black screen console window for it doesn't seem to do any thing even when i play with the console window mode settings under the gpu or script miners settings or it's just not supported or active yet ? . if it is how do i use it and make it work over using the UI for the miner software, Id rather see the black screen form the miner software redirected there any way and turn that off under window setting for the miner, is that what it's for ? . it stays black no matter what i try .I was hoping some one asked by now or I may have missed it ?.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Shivoreun

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:49:16 AM

Currently it's limited to 20, because that was the maximum in the past. I can probably change that if the maximum has been incresed these days.
Yes, at least, sgminer 5.4.0 supported intensity up to 24

Hi.
Is it possible, to make the custom field for Intensity parameter, where the user can type the value manually? Or increase the list of possible values, let's say, to 25?
Thanks...

P.S. Sorry for errors in English - it's not my native language...
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:35:12 PM

Hello,
I have a problem uploading custom software. When I choose my files and select "Upload" it fails (Upload status: Upload failed).
Checking the log I can see this line: "29.09.2016 14:31:08.552 [014] [E]Service Request Failed
 System.ServiceModel.CommunicationObjectAbortedException: Der Vorgang wurde beim Herstellen einer Verbindung mit net.tcp://192.168.2.158:9630/AM/SystemService abgebrochen."

Any idea how to solve this? The client is a Win10 Machine.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 04:52:53 PM

Question : what is the black screen console window for it doesn't seem to do any thing even when i play with the console window mode settings under the gpu or script miners settings or it's just not supported or active yet ? . if it is how do i use it and make it work over using the UI for the miner software, Id rather see the black screen form the miner software redirected there any way and turn that off under window setting for the miner, is that what it's for ? . it stays black no matter what i try .I was hoping some one asked by now or I may have missed it ?.
The idea is that you should be able to see the miner console output, but I just noticed that the feature isn't working all the time because Awesome Miner was trying to detect the console window too fast after starting the mining process. I've just corrected that - so many thanks for reporting this problem!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 04:54:53 PM

Currently it's limited to 20, because that was the maximum in the past. I can probably change that if the maximum has been incresed these days.
Yes, at least, sgminer 5.4.0 supported intensity up to 24

Hi.
Is it possible, to make the custom field for Intensity parameter, where the user can type the value manually? Or increase the list of possible values, let's say, to 25?
Thanks...
In the latest development release you have an option "Custom..." if you click the Intensity button after selecting a GPU in the main window. In addition to that, I will make sure that you can use up to 25 from the predefined list as well. This final change will be included in next release that is planned to be released within the next few days.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 05:58:10 PM

Hello,
I have a problem uploading custom software. When I choose my files and select "Upload" it fails (Upload status: Upload failed).
Checking the log I can see this line: "29.09.2016 14:31:08.552 [014] [E]Service Request Failed
 System.ServiceModel.CommunicationObjectAbortedException: Der Vorgang wurde beim Herstellen einer Verbindung mit net.tcp://192.168.2.158:9630/AM/SystemService abgebrochen."

Any idea how to solve this? The client is a Win10 Machine.
I've made a few corrections to this feature that will be available in the next release.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 05:44:27 AM

Awesome Miner 2.0 available!

• Feature highlights
      ○ Security and multi-user settings for access control for both the Windows application and the web interface
      ○ Introducing an Awesome Miner HTTP API for access to mining information and operations from external applications
      ○ Performance history with long term statistics and CSV export to Excel
   • Improved automation and rules
      ○ Improved C# scripting API by adding support for both SSH commands and Antminer control commands
      ○ Automatic setup of Antminer API settings when the API mode is detected as restricted
      ○ Detection of failed Antminer chips in the rule for Dead Device detection
      ○ Added trigger to define custom actions when notifications are acknowledged or cleared
      ○ Highlight miners in list using colors defined by rules or manually from the toolbar
   • Mining
      ○ Added zpool and more algorithms to Awesome Profit Switcher.
      ○ More detailed mining statistics on the summary tab
      ○ Nicehash statistics can be applied to any pool by specifying matching hostnames
   • Configuration
      ○ Device Profiles are now supported for Claymore's Etheruem miner. Simplifies configuration by reusing profiles across multiple miners.
      ○ Usability improvements in to configuration dialogs.
      ○ Theme support for setting personalized color of the application.
   • Mining software
      ○ Added CPU mining support via cpuminer-opt
      ○ Added SgMiner Ethereum mining support via SgMiner-gm 5.3
      ○ Claymore's Dual Ethereum Miner 7.1 with Lbry
      ○ SgMiner 5.5
   • Many general improvements and corrections

Download and read more on the Awesome Miner web site

Vcxz

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:02:04 PM

Hi,

I just buy 2.0. Can the web show dashboard-table? I think it very useful information.
If not please add this features in the next update.

Thank you

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.awesomeminer.com%2Fimg%2Fawesome-small-04.png&t=569&c=QkSmuFvnLAQmXA
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 12:23:59 PM

I just buy 2.0. Can the web show dashboard-table? I think it very useful information.
Thanks for the feedback. At the moment the dashboard isn't available on the web. I've plans to add more graphs and visualization on the web for future releases. I could actually start with the table overview you are asking about, and include that in the next update already.

kilo17
Legendary

aka "whocares"

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:32:09 AM

Love the update, great as always.

Quick question - is it possible to Dual Mine GPU/CPU with cpuminer-opt and say sgminer-gm

stef942

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:55:43 PM

Hi,

i have a baikal x11/x13/x15/quark/qubit mini miner , i would like to use it on nicehash to use auto switch function . The miner is already recognized on AM as external miner.
Is AM able to auto switch on Nicehash from an external miner?

Thanks
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 06:13:34 PM

Thanks for the feedback. At the moment the dashboard isn't available on the web. I've plans to add more graphs and visualization on the web for future releases. I could actually start with the table overview you are asking about, and include that in the next update already.
The screenshot below is a preview of the web dashboard page that will be available in next release.

As a bonus I also improved the look & feel of the other web pages as well. See below.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 06:16:06 PM

Love the update, great as always.

Quick question - is it possible to Dual Mine GPU/CPU with cpuminer-opt and say sgminer-gm
It should be possible to run them both at the same time. Simply create a Managed Miner for each of them and start them both!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: