Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701103 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 06:19:05 PM

i have a baikal x11/x13/x15/quark/qubit mini miner , i would like to use it on nicehash to use auto switch function . The miner is already recognized on AM as external miner.
Is AM able to auto switch on Nicehash from an external miner?
Yes, the profit switcher works fine with External Miners as well.
The requirement is as usual that the API is running in privileged mode. You can see if the miner runs in "Privileged" or "Restricted" API access mode on the Summary tab in Awesome Miner.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stef942

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:39:21 PM

ok thanks for the quick reply, but how to configure profit switcher?
I added the 5 nicehash url, is it going to switch automatically?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 07:47:25 PM

The Awesome Profit Switching rule in Awesome Miner is disabled by default. To enable the rule, open the Options dialog and go to the Rules configuration. Check the box Awesome Profit Switching

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
stef942

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:58:49 PM

thanks for your help
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:36:29 PM

Congrats on the Article on Crypto Mining Blog

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
Vcxz

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:22:25 AM

I just buy 2.0. Can the web show dashboard-table? I think it very useful information.
If not please add this features in the next update.
Thanks for the feedback. At the moment the dashboard isn't available on the web. I've plans to add more graphs and visualization on the web for future releases. I could actually start with the table overview you are asking about, and include that in the next update already.
The screenshot below is a preview of the web dashboard page that will be available in next release.

http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/link/dashboard01.png

As a bonus I also improved the look & feel of the other web pages as well. See below.

http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/awesome-web02.png

This looks very GREAT!, Can't wait for the next updates.

Cheers,
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:31:57 PM

Hello,
I have a problem uploading custom software. When I choose my files and select "Upload" it fails (Upload status: Upload failed).
Checking the log I can see this line: "29.09.2016 14:31:08.552 [014] [E]Service Request Failed
 System.ServiceModel.CommunicationObjectAbortedException: Der Vorgang wurde beim Herstellen einer Verbindung mit net.tcp://192.168.2.158:9630/AM/SystemService abgebrochen."

Any idea how to solve this? The client is a Win10 Machine.
I've made a few corrections to this feature that will be available in the next release.

hey man what happen to uploading custom software the issue I'm having now is it uploads every time but after it uploads it puts it on C drive on the remote PC i sent it to,to C drive without a folder and I can't access it unless i go to that PC and move those files in to a folder and name the folder were it thinks the upload went other wise no upload folder is seen and the upload  location is locked if,  I try to set the miner to the uploaded software.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 09:06:00 AM

hey man what happen to uploading custom software the issue I'm having now is it uploads every time but after it uploads it puts it on C drive on the remote PC i sent it to,to C drive without a folder and I can't access it unless i go to that PC and move those files in to a folder and name the folder were it thinks the upload went other wise no upload folder is seen and the upload  location is locked if,  I try to set the miner to the uploaded software.
I was able to reproduce this problem in some instances. I've just made a change for this in version 2.0.1 that will be made available very soon.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 09:28:20 AM

Version 2.0.1

- Added dashboard page to the web interface
- Improved design of the web interface
- Antminer chip failure detection improved with a threshold setting
- C# scripting support for setting custom coin statistics and profitability
- Corrections to the software upload feature

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:27:08 PM

Thanks

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:16:09 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 06:03:16 PM by FlensGold

Is there a tutorial or something about how to configure pool/rig in order to mine with miningrigrentals or nicehash?
I know that there are nicehash pools which can be imported, but only adding my BTC address does not work - Miningsoftware does stop right after start and I can not see any error messages.
Thank you

P.S.:
I also tried the Awesome Profit Miner (http://www.awesomeminer.com/guide/awesomeprofit.aspx) and followed the Guide. I assume as worker name my BTC address has to be used?
However, after startup it looks like this for a few seconds...

...and then the miner restarts :-(
Nesp

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:39:39 PM

Is it possible to add Nicehash Miner to it? Not nicehash pools but their miner itself
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 03:51:05 PM

Is there a tutorial or something about how to configure pool/rig in order to mine with miningrigrentals or nicehash?
I know that there are nicehash pools which can be imported, but only adding my BTC address does not work - Miningsoftware does stop right after start and I can not see any error messages.
Thank you

P.S.:
I also tried the Awesome Profit Miner (http://www.awesomeminer.com/guide/awesomeprofit.aspx) and followed the Guide. I assume as worker name my BTC address has to be used?
However, after startup it looks like this for a few seconds...

...and then the miner restarts :-(
Hi,
The Awesome Profit Switcher doesn't have any restart feature itself, so I guess sgminer is shutting down when switching to some specific algorithm. Is it only when you enable the profit switcher you get the restarts? If you disable the profit switcher and only use Nicehash X11 pool for example, is everything running fine then?

I assume you imported the pools from the website "Awesome Profit Switching complete configuration (recommended)"?

It's correct that you should use BTC address as worker name.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 03:55:19 PM

Is it possible to add Nicehash Miner to it? Not nicehash pools but their miner itself
The Nicehash Miner itself is just a tool that launches sgminer and similar software. So Nicehash Miner itself cannot be monitored, but it should be possible to use the External Miner feature in Awesome Miner, to point to the sgminer (or Claymore's Ethereum miner) that is started by the Nicehash Miner.

Can you see if the API access of sgminer and similar is enabled when started from the Nicehash Miner? If that's the case, you can go ahead and add them in Awesome Miner.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2542

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:41:31 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2016, 01:49:53 PM by NotFuzzyWarm

@ patrike
Just got a s9 batch-17 and... Bitmain has changed the firmware, is now BMminer v2.0. I will post in detail tomorrow but for a summary of changes:
  • They have changed the hash board channels and therefore die temp reporting channels. Now using channels 6, 7, and 8. Might need to come up with a routine to scan the die temp channels and only use ones reporting something...
  • Looks like changing the frequency may be gone. In the Bitmain GUI that choice is gone. On startup, the firmware goes through several checks per-board and sets the best freq and possibly Vcore as well. When all is done, the boards report different frequencies.

Looking at the Kernel Log it shows several lists of freq and voltage it tries for each board. A note at the beginning of each list says that freq is now stored in the PIC. Now does that mean that a warm boot bypasses the testing -- dunna know but hope so. I'll post the Kernel Log tomorrow. Also fan speed no longer has a setting on the BMminer GUI. Log says is set as needed starting at 40% Oh, the fans are on different channels as well. Think fans are now reported in positions 6 an 8. I'll verify tomorrow. edit: fans in positions 3 and 6.

Due to the time it takes for the new rebooting process -- around 4 min -- better set dead miner/offline/etc to wait at least that 4 maybe even 5 min before trying to issue another reboot call to the miner...

Other than that, everything else works fine inc the Web access and info to it.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 08:44:33 PM

@ patrike
Just got a s9 batch-17 and... Bitmain has changed the firmware, is now BMminer v2.0. I will post in detail tomorrow but for a summary of changes:
  • They have changed the hash board channels and therefore die temp reporting channels. Now using channels 6, 7, and 8. Might need to come up with a routine to scan the die temp channels and only use ones reporting something...
  • Looks like changing the frequency may be gone. In the Bitmain GUI that choice is gone. On startup, the firmware goes through several checks per-board and sets the best freq and possibly Vcore as well. When all is done, the boards report different frequencies.

Looking at the Kernel Log it shows several lists of freq and voltage it tries for each board. A note at the beginning of each list says that freq is now stored in the PIC. Now does that mean that a warm boot bypasses the testing -- dunna know but hope so. I'll post the Kernel Log tomorrow. Also fan speed no longer has a setting on the BMminer GUI. Log says is set as needed starting at 40% Oh, the fans are on different channels as well. Think fans are now reported in positions 6 an 8. I'll verify tomorrow. edit: fans in positions 3 and 6.

Due to the time it takes for the new rebooting process -- around 4 min -- better set dead miner/offline/etc to wait at least that 4 maybe even 5 min before trying to issue another reboot call to the miner...

Thanks for the update. Could you please send me an API report for one of these new miners? Then I can compare it in detail with previous batches. Many thanks!

fedoros

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:38:26 PM

A Lot of serious work put in this software. Well done devs. Really Awesome  Smiley
wmabern

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Visualize whirledps

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:11:35 AM

I have the purchased version of Awesome Miner Professional installed. Ver 1.7.6

It shows the red "updates are available" indicator, but when I try to update, it goes through the motions, restarts and everything, yet it doesn't update.
I have tried this about a dozen times.
Any hints or helpful information?
Thanks!

BITMIXER.IO Gone Baby, Gone.. ;-)
Not any good sig campaigns out there that I want!
faxxer

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:52:04 AM

I just download the free version and will buy enterprise one in few days. Right now I have few question.

1. How to remotely the machine from outside? as per my understanding, I will install the remote agent to the mining rig and add the remote host , so that's mean if I host the mining rig in multiple location, the remote agent will automatically port forwarding the port right? so I would need the public IP or add the IP to any DNS services? because the connection is dynamic connection and the I.P keep changing.

2. Since I will handle large scale of mining rig in different location , but all rig will mining the same coin each day, is there any select all function, so all managed miner will follow to mining the same coin?
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2542

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:24:22 PM

@ patrike

Thanks for the update. Could you please send me an API report for one of these new miners? Then I can compare it in detail with previous batches. Many thanks!
The miner is in my farm at work so will have to send the API report on Monday. I do have the Kernel log posted https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1645898.msg16564008#msg16564008
and at the end of the log it shows many things I never seen reported. Thinks like range of freq's per-string and even best speeds per chip.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: