Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701023 times)
MuscleMan

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:18:55 PM

Great, where it is available to download?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 04:30:35 PM

Great, where it is available to download?
You can download the software from the Awesome Miner web site

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 04:36:24 PM

Awesome Miner 2.0.2 has just been released

- Better support for Antminer R4 and A2 Terminator miners
- Zpool profits displayed correctly
- Claymore's Dual Ethereum Miner 7.2
- Minor corrections

really great, thanks for zpool inclusion and updates Smiley

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:57:34 PM

sorry if this has been answered before
do you accept bitcoins as payment now?
since on the site it is not explained properly:
Can I pay with Bitcoin?
The Bitcoin payments has been temporary disabled since the beginning of 2016. Bitcoin payments will be supported again during 2016.
Bitcoin is not supported as part of the automatic ordering procedure, but please contact me by e-mail and we can solve this.

thanks!I'm using the free version at the moment,but consider buying pro version in the near future
it is good to know that one of the best GUI miners can be bought with the coins it is designed to mine
no sarcasm intended,love the product

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:48:52 PM

Could someone give me a hint how to setup miningrigrentals.com Pool in awesome miner?

I always get the following lines right after start:
ETH: Authorization failed: {"error":[20,"ClientPre-authorizationwasnotaccepted.",null],"id":2,"result":false}

I guess it might have something to do with the advanced pool settings, but although I tested a lot it did not work yet.
This is what I have as pool settings in "Pool Properties - General Tab":
Server URL: eu-de01.miningrigrentals.com:3344
Worker name: FlensGold.34305
Worker Password: x

Coin: Unspecified Ethereum
Wallet Address: (My BTC Address)
Automatic Kernel: ethash

On Miner Properties "Unspecifier / Multi-Algorithm" in combination with Claymore is selected. Dualmode is disabled.

Thank you in advance!
Sierra8561

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:18:29 PM

On the newer S9's with updated firmware, we lose control over fan speed percentage. Is there a way to control fan speed with awesome miner?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 06:36:14 PM

Could someone give me a hint how to setup miningrigrentals.com Pool in awesome miner?

ETH: Authorization failed: {"error":[20,"ClientPre-authorizationwasnotaccepted.",null],"id":2,"result":false}

I guess it might have something to do with the advanced pool settings, but although I tested a lot it did not work yet.

On Miner Properties "Unspecifier / Multi-Algorithm" in combination with Claymore is selected. Dualmode is disabled.

Thank you in advance!
It is working fine with other pools using Awesome Miner and it's only the combination of Miningrigrentals and Ethereum that is failing?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 06:38:16 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2016, 07:22:41 PM by patrike

On the newer S9's with updated firmware, we lose control over fan speed percentage. Is there a way to control fan speed with awesome miner?
They have made API changes in the latest S9 batches. I made some changes for Antminer R4 in version 2.0.2, and I think that changes made Awesome Miner at least detect one of the fan speeds for the S9 as well, but I will of course add support for displaying the other one as well.

FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:10:30 PM

Thank you in advance!
It is working fine with other pools using Awesome Miner and it's only the combination of Miningrigrentals and Ethereum that is failing?

I have not seen that error before, although I tested a lot of pools (including nicehash). But I must admit that I did not use extra settings beside on nicehash (-esm 3...).

Another question: Are there plans for integrating zcash mining (Mining Software)?
Sierra8561

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:35:30 PM

They have made API changes in the latest S9 batches. I made some changes for Antminer R4 in version 2.0.2, and I think that changes made Awesome Miner at least detect one of the fan speeds for the S9 as well, but I will of course add support for displaying the other one as well.

It would be great if we could change the fan speed. Great work as always Patrike, thanks...
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 08:48:53 PM

Another question: Are there plans for integrating zcash mining (Mining Software)?
As soon as someone release a zcach miner with good API support, I will try to add support for it in Awesome Miner

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 08:50:33 PM

It would be great if we could change the fan speed. Great work as always Patrike, thanks...
I agree that chaning fan speed would be good, but I don't think anyone figured out how to do that over SSH yet (please let me know if I'm wrong here)

berron

Activity: 727
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:13:19 PM

Hi Patrick,

I have seen that is possible to control my baikal with awesome miner. The way is similar to the explained for antminers in AM.com help section?

Thanks

Have you tried a real DEX??? But a real DEX like this!!!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 08:14:21 PM

Hi Patrick,

I have seen that is possible to control my baikal with awesome miner. The way is similar to the explained for antminers in AM.com help section?

Thanks
Hi!
Yes, it should be similar. You add them as External Miners in Awesome Miner.

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 12:41:21 AM

any way to just monitor my rigs mining Zcash on nice hash . I'm guessing no because of a lack of API access ?. Im not using the nice hash bot never liked using it  but am using there stand alone miner for zcash nheqminer 3a for the GPUs that genoil-zec 0.41 doesn't support yet .

sad part about zcash i was hopping it would hold for at least week, went from 40 bucks a day to 10 lmao i knew it would happen but was hoping not this soon. i could have bought a few more GPU bought and paid for .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 04:27:37 PM

any way to just monitor my rigs mining Zcash on nice hash . I'm guessing no because of a lack of API access ?. Im not using the nice hash bot never liked using it  but am using there stand alone miner for zcash nheqminer 3a for the GPUs that genoil-zec 0.41 doesn't support yet .

sad part about zcash i was hopping it would hold for at least week, went from 40 bucks a day to 10 lmao i knew it would happen but was hoping not this soon. i could have bought a few more GPU bought and paid for .
Hi,
I'm following what's going on for the Zcash miners. There are several half-stable options out there, but I've not found any with an API yet.
It looks like Claymore is developing something that will be available in a few days, and we can only hope for that it provides an API just like the previous miners from him.

What I'm also working on is adding a "Generic Miner" concept to Awesome Miner, where you at least can start / stop any kind of miner (like genoil-zec or anything else that doesn't have an API) from the Awesome Miner UI. You will however not get any statistics, but it's still better than nothing.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 08:05:17 PM

A new development version is available

Version 2.0.3 (Development)
- 'Generic Miner' is a new type of miner for mining software (like most Zcash miners) that doesn't provide any API. Allows the mining process to be started and stopped from Awesome Miner, but no statistics will be provided.
- Chip temperature for Antminer is now presented in ChipTemp1, ChipTemp2 and ChipTemp3 to better support latest batches.
- Zcash coin added to statistics
- X14 algorithm added to profit switcher
- Claymore's Dual Ethereum Miner 7.3

For those of you who customized the Progress Field to show the individual chip temperatures for Antminer S9 is required to change the expression to:
Code:
"Chip: " + stats.ChipTemp1 + "/" + stats.ChipTemp2 + "/" + stats.ChipTemp3 + " °C"

On previous batches of Antminer S9, it was ChipTemp 1, 3, 4 that was used, but that is no longer valid for the latest batches. Because of this, I've changed the implementation in Awesome Miner to always report it as 1, 2, 3 no matter which batch is being used.

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:15:10 AM

Thanks at least now i can see them all on in one place I wish they world provide a way to see all the stats including Hardware errors believe it  or not they have hard ware errors  so i was told it's off so we don't see  it .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 03:32:15 PM

- 'Generic Miner' is a new type of miner for mining software (like most Zcash miners) that doesn't provide any API. Allows the mining process to be started and stopped from Awesome Miner, but no statistics will be provided.
- Chip temperature for Antminer is now presented in ChipTemp1, ChipTemp2 and ChipTemp3 to better support latest batches.

For those of you who customized the Progress Field to show the individual chip temperatures for Antminer S9 is required to change the expression to:
Code:
"Chip: " + stats.ChipTemp1 + "/" + stats.ChipTemp2 + "/" + stats.ChipTemp3 + " °C"

On previous batches of Antminer S9, it was ChipTemp 1, 3, 4 that was used, but that is no longer valid for the latest batches. Because of this, I've changed the implementation in Awesome Miner to always report it as 1, 2, 3 no matter which batch is being used.

Hi, patrike
How to test this development version?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 05:26:33 PM

Code:

Hi, patrike
How to test this development version?
In the Options dialog of Awesome Miner, in the General section, you will find a checkbox "Check for development versions". If you enable that one and then go to Menu -> Check for updates, you will be able to download the development version.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: