Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701016 times)
Kronny

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:53:25 AM

Hi all,
is there some way to shutdown pc?
can i set some variable in option->pools->worker name? in a normal script i write %COMPUTERNAME% and my miner start with a computer name.
ty

2) Awesome Miner will simply pass this variable name to your mining software. So if the mining software supports it, it should work when launching it from Awesome Miner as well

Hi Patrike,

Let me explain the feature I am looking for in a more detailed way.

When I configure the pool connection through the GUI I am asked to set the Worker Name.

I would like to provide it using an environment variable that is set on the rig.
As an example, I would like to set it to %COMPUTERNAME%. So that on the pool I can check the single workers and I do not have to set them all manually in the GUI.
ty

I buy private Nvidia miners.  PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gregor74

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:45:18 AM

Hi, Patrik.

I've bought an AM for monitoring my asics, plus I have several rigs which are working under NicehashMinerLegacy. I'm quite satisfied how NML works and want AM only shows me profit and temperatures of GPUs of those rigs. How can I do that?
STSMiner

Activity: 269
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:24:01 PM

This worked. I correct what I said earlier - once you get the hang of this program it is easier.

I have some software suggestions that would push profitability to surpass NHML by far.

1. THE ABILITY TO CREATE A PROFILE WITH DIFFERENT SOFTWARES!!!! (ie. EWBF for equihash, excavator for x11, etc, etc) My initial suggestion of benchmarking all algos on all software would solve this. The AwesomeMiner Program would automatically keep the highest hashrate of all mining software for that algo.

You might be able to do this already with Profit Profiles.  In there, you select the software you want to be active, which algos they do, etc.  You apply the Profit Profile to a Profit Miner.  You'd then create a pool group with all the pools/coins you want to mine against, and then set it all in motion on the Profit Miner.

I have tried this, I can not get it to work to mine Bitcore using the ccminer-sp-bitcore 2 miner.

Would be great if there was a way to modify the pre-build pools for Zpool and add new pre-defined pools somehow.

OK, I think I found a way to get Awesome Miner to work the way I want.

I had to untick Zpool in the Managed Profit Switching section and tick Custom pools to get it to work with the following settings (brief details below).

If I did not do the above, Awesome Miner would only mine the Blake2s algo even if I did not have it selected or in the pool group (strange bug ?).

I made custom pools for Zpool and custom services for Zpool for the algo's that I want to mine using a 'My Profit Miner'.

I had to disable all the pre-defined services (exclude them from the profit switching) and create the ones that I wanted in the custom section.

I managed to get ccminer 2.2.2 to mine bitcore.
I also got the custom miner (user defined mining software) to work for xevan algo so that it switches to that miner for that algo when it becomes profitable.
(CCMiner_xevan_cuda9)

The stock / built in pools don't allow you to customize the commands for the miner, so the only way was to make custom pools and then put them in a pool group so that they get auto switched based the profit via the online services and can also be seen via the Online Services tab.

Iwtym

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:05:33 PM

This worked. I correct what I said earlier - once you get the hang of this program it is easier.

I have some software suggestions that would push profitability to surpass NHML by far.

1. THE ABILITY TO CREATE A PROFILE WITH DIFFERENT SOFTWARES!!!! (ie. EWBF for equihash, excavator for x11, etc, etc) My initial suggestion of benchmarking all algos on all software would solve this. The AwesomeMiner Program would automatically keep the highest hashrate of all mining software for that algo.

You might be able to do this already with Profit Profiles.  In there, you select the software you want to be active, which algos they do, etc.  You apply the Profit Profile to a Profit Miner.  You'd then create a pool group with all the pools/coins you want to mine against, and then set it all in motion on the Profit Miner.

AwesomeMiner has predefined programs for algos, when you select more than 1 program. You could do this by doing a profile group, where a single program is assigned to a single profile and you select the desired algos. The problem with this is that would take me 2 weeks work to benchmark all my cards and sit there assigning algos to programs for all of them. What I'm saying is a way that the program would just try them all and keep the faster. A "optimized software profit miner" of sorts.
Th0rest

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:27:43 PM

It will be the same answer as I gave another user a few posts ago. CPU mining with your parameters works great on my system.

It might be that your CPU doesn't support the instruction set by the default exe-file "cpuminer-core-avx2.exe". See this page for alternative exe-files for Cpuminer that may work on your system:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/cpumining.aspx

This helped so now CPU mining works ok with alt exe file. Many thanks you've been great support.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:18:08 PM

Patrike,
Please add the same option "Notify once" as in notifications (circled in red) for other types of notifications such as "Send SMS" and "Send webhook", because at the moment they can not be used. I'm bombarded with a huge number of notifications )))

Here we need the same:

In most cases this is solved by instead of using the email/SMS action, using a Notification action, and configure the notifications to also send email/sms messages (in Options dialog, Notification section). This is also what the blue information boxes inform about.

Can you describe the scenario where that kind of setup isn't good enough? I'm sure there are some, but I need to understand the complete scenario.
Using a Notification action I can't use webhook.

Here is one example:

I use this for notification to Telegram for each RIG separately because only GET metod working now and it requires different address lines.

If I would modify the Notification action configuration, to allow you to specify a custom "Target URL" and "HTTP Method" for Webhooks as part of the notification - I assume it would solve your scenario? So similar to how you can override the e-mail address in a notification you would be able to override some Webhook settings in a notification.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:19:43 PM

I am up to 5 instances locally now of XMRig running, any words on the XMRig API support? It'll force me to upgrade my version Tongue
Hi,
I've been getting a few requests about this one. My understanding is that it's available in different versions, one for CPU one for nVidia and so on. Any specific of these you had in mind?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:20:39 PM

I am up to 5 instances locally now of XMRig running, any words on the XMRig API support? It'll force me to upgrade my version Tongue
Take my money patrike!

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:21:44 PM

Patrike,

Can you add this pool to the next update to Awesome Miner >> http://pool.hashrefinery.com/

It's the same layout as Zpool.
Thanks for the feedback - I have this one on the todo list. I do get many requests for pool and features, but I appreciate all feedback because it helps me prioritize and implement the most popular features first.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:25:44 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 07:38:10 PM by patrike

You might be able to do this already with Profit Profiles.  In there, you select the software you want to be active, which algos they do, etc.  You apply the Profit Profile to a Profit Miner.  You'd then create a pool group with all the pools/coins you want to mine against, and then set it all in motion on the Profit Miner.

I have tried this, I can not get it to work to mine Bitcore using the ccminer-sp-bitcore 2 miner.

Would be great if there was a way to modify the pre-build pools for Zpool and add new pre-defined pools somehow.
You probably found this already based on your last answer, but anyway - You can modify Zpool and add more of these in Options dialog, Online services section. Here is a guide how to add a new algorithm and the corresponding zpool pool for that new algorithm:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/addalgorithm.aspx

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:34:19 PM

Hi all,
is there some way to shutdown pc?
can i set some variable in option->pools->worker name? in a normal script i write %COMPUTERNAME% and my miner start with a computer name.
ty

2) Awesome Miner will simply pass this variable name to your mining software. So if the mining software supports it, it should work when launching it from Awesome Miner as well

Hi Patrike,

Let me explain the feature I am looking for in a more detailed way.

When I configure the pool connection through the GUI I am asked to set the Worker Name.

I would like to provide it using an environment variable that is set on the rig.
As an example, I would like to set it to %COMPUTERNAME%. So that on the pool I can check the single workers and I do not have to set them all manually in the GUI.
ty
There is a similar feature today where you can use the IP address. See "External Miners - Use worker name based on IP address":
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/workername.aspx
It should work for pool worker name as well. I will probably be able to add something similar based on computer name as well.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:37:24 PM

Hi, Patrik.

I've bought an AM for monitoring my asics, plus I have several rigs which are working under NicehashMinerLegacy. I'm quite satisfied how NML works and want AM only shows me profit and temperatures of GPUs of those rigs. How can I do that?
It's fully possible to add External Miners that points to the API's of these mining software that the Nicehash miner launches. However, it will not work very well because the Nicehash miner can change the mining software running at any point, and there is no way for Awesome Miner to automatically follow those changes. At some point it might be Claymore mining on port 3333, and next minute it's sgminer on port 4028 and so on.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:41:28 PM

The stock / built in pools don't allow you to customize the commands for the miner, so the only way was to make custom pools and then put them in a pool group so that they get auto switched based the profit via the online services and can also be seen via the Online Services tab.
Can you give an example of what you want to customize? Per pool command line or per algorithm command line?

In the Options dialog, profit profile, you can configure each profile, and each mining software for it. If you want a specific command line for Claymore Ethereum you can configure it here.
If you want to configure how for example Ccminer launches a specific algorithm, you can go to Options dialog, Managed Software, edit Ccminer and specify custom command line per algorithm.

STSMiner

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:38:13 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 09:01:14 PM by STSMiner

Can you give an example of what you want to customize? Per pool command line or per algorithm command line?

In the Options dialog, profit profile, you can configure each profile, and each mining software for it. If you want a specific command line for Claymore Ethereum you can configure it here.
If you want to configure how for example Ccminer launches a specific algorithm, you can go to Options dialog, Managed Software, edit Ccminer and specify custom command line per algorithm.

Sure .... this is the command line argument from the generate API report for the custom pool I made as an example.

-a m7m -o stratum+tcp://m7m.mine.zpool.ca:6033 -u <wallet_address_here> -p c=BTC -t 6

The password part is where I wanted to add commands as shown above. I could not get Awesome Miner to except commands for the built in pool(s) unless I made a custom pool for that algo and then added the -p c=BTC t 6 in the password box.

Each pool has it's own commands to allow for these options that I want for the selected algo in the password field.

-i 21
-t 3

or

c=BTC,d=6 -i 19

Here is another example ...

-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://xevan.mine.zpool.ca:3739 -u <wallet_address_here> -p c=BTC,d=4

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:50:27 PM

Sure .... this is the command line argument from the generate API report for the custom pool I made as an example.

-a m7m -o stratum+tcp://m7m.mine.zpool.ca:6033 -u <wallet_address_here> -p c=BTC -t 6

The password part is where I wanted to add commands as shown above. I could not get Awesome Miner to except commands for the built in pools unless I made a custom pool for that algo and then added the -p c=BTC t 6 in the password box.
So m7m and the related zpool pool should be possible to add using the "Add algorithm" guide ( http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/addalgorithm.aspx ). Then you can also configure Ccminer in Managed Software as you see in step 3 in that guide, where you can add your "User defined command line argument" and specify any extra parameters you need after the algorithm name. So not only "m7m" as command line but "m7m -t 6" for example.

STSMiner

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:08:25 PM

The password part is where I wanted to add commands as shown above. I could not get Awesome Miner to except commands for the built in pools unless I made a custom pool for that algo and then added the -p c=BTC t 6 in the password box.
So m7m and the related zpool pool should be possible to add using the "Add algorithm" guide ( http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/addalgorithm.aspx ). Then you can also configure Ccminer in Managed Software as you see in step 3 in that guide, where you can add your "User defined command line argument" and specify any extra parameters you need after the algorithm name. So not only "m7m" as command line but "m7m -t 6" for example.

I tried that, I could not get it to work, hence the custom pools route that I took to solve my problem.

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:51:16 AM

Hey Man can you add support for this Software miner :

dstm's ZCash Cuda miner

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021765.0

Miner

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5QcL4Z6nYEPWVl4bFVhbmhfQjg/edit

it seems there might be bug with EWBF Dev Fee on or OFF

https://forum.z.cash/t/ewbf-dev-fee-almost-doubled-1-9-to-3-6-average/22460

I am able to use dstm's ZCash Cuda miner with awesome miner with no stats .

I own three NV cards now my next one is gonna be a 1080 ...

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Kronny

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:22:49 AM

Hi patrike,
i have another question, i'm trying to run benchmark but i have some problem, i had create a new profit switch profile

but when i click the benchmark button in the tools toolbar i can see only ccminer

ty
ciao

I buy private Nvidia miners.  PM me.
Iwtym

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:47:00 PM

Hi, seems the profit switcher is lightly off , most of the time it is not routing my d3 and l3+ to the most profitable coin.  I have the profit switcher set to 1 minute and statistics to two minutes.  I added all my coins to the custom json field anyways.

For example, the switcher will omit to switch to dash when mining me. It also barely switches to mooncoin  despite the high profitability.
Chapster

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:11:38 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 03:41:52 PM by Chapster

Hello Patrike,

I have noticed some issues that I would like to report to you:

1.- Upon boot, when Awesome Miner is loaded, it fires up the miner without waiting for the statistics information to be updated. This always results in the miner launching an algo or coin which was the most profitable when the computer was turned off but not anymore. It would be better for the program to wait until the information is updated before launching the miner.

2.- Custom algorithms can't be disabled. If you disable them, they are automatically enabled next time you open the profit profile.

3.- I am unable to get Awesome Miner to include algorithm "hmq1725" from Zpool. I added it exactly the same way I added all the other ones but for some unknown reason, it refuses to accept this one (it is there, but it is never shown in the "Online Services" tab).

4.- Its it possible for you to add other autoexchange pools (besides MPH and Zpool) as "Online Services"?
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: