Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:53:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701429 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:19:26 PM

Sorting doesn't seem to work on the GPU list.   I can click the column headers and the little arrow indicates the sort order but the list is clearly not being sorted by that column though it does reorder the list (not sure by what though).  Is sorting supposed to work?

The sorting is not implemented for the GPU list, but you are correct that it's possible to click the column headers - although you don't get any sorting done. Was it something like sorting by temperature or hashrate you had in mind for scenarios where you have a large number of GPU's? This could be something for me to improve in the future.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:21:25 PM

ok,thanks for adding support for sia dual mining! just a quick question how can i control sia intensity from AM could you include snap shot of how you entered it into pool configuration GUI,  thanks for the help.
The fastest way to do it for a single Managed Miner is to right click on it and open Properties. Then go to Command Line section and enter something like:
-dcri 40

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:34:03 PM

Awesome Miner version 4.2.3

- Claymore Ethereum Miner 10.2
- Adjusts to new the zpool SHA-256 profit reporting
- Correction to the pool list for DSTM Zcash miner when running as External Miner
- Correction to pool change operation on Claymore Zcash miner running as Managed Miner

IzzyMoreno

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:55:58 PM

Hi patrike,

is it possible that you have maybe an bug in your software, maybe in the auto api privilege mode?

since im using your app my devices are often restarting within  2 hours after mining start - sometimes after 5 mines, sometimes after 10 .. maybe sometimes after 20 minutes or an hour Cheesy so really random but 99% within the first 2 hours. i've deactivated already auto profit switch and the fail detection features but i was sure that isn't solving this, because if some of this options are triggered i should got an notification too.

so, for now i've shutdown your app und since then my miners are running already over 4 hours without interruption. All Devices are btw Antminer L3+.

Ahh and about Granat:
Was working now again - as you said, the problem seems to be the http instability over the last week. for sure it was checked/enabled, but possibly not reachable Cheesy Not in your Hands Smiley
STSMiner

Activity: 270
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:18:56 AM

Patrike,

Can you update cpuminer to 3.7.4 that now has 4way support. Tested it here over the last few days, all seems well with this release.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1326803.0

tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:56:06 AM

Sorting doesn't seem to work on the GPU list.   I can click the column headers and the little arrow indicates the sort order but the list is clearly not being sorted by that column though it does reorder the list (not sure by what though).  Is sorting supposed to work?

The sorting is not implemented for the GPU list, but you are correct that it's possible to click the column headers - although you don't get any sorting done. Was it something like sorting by temperature or hashrate you had in mind for scenarios where you have a large number of GPU's? This could be something for me to improve in the future.

Yes I was thinking you could sort by temperature or even hash rate.  Some of my rigs will have up to 12 GPUs and it could be a handy feature.

Not a big deal, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.  
nikauforest

Activity: 298
Merit: 149

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:21:44 AM

Has anyone used Awesome miner to monitor rigs using nvOC mining software?

[OS] nvOC easy-to-use Linux Nvidia Mining v0019-1.4

If you have got it to work. What did you have to do? Thanks in advance.
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:47:33 AM

I used to really enjoy this software, but now every single miner is flagged and I can't start anything. My uploaded or your downloaded miners. Why? Why is it such a huge headache to use this software now.

I have:

removed MW bytes
turned off AV
exceptions to all programs and folders.

what am i missing. It's is extremely frustrating that the FAQ has no help in this regard. I wanted to upgrade but why......

Starting Diagnostics
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 3
Engine Type: CcMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: C:\Users\\Desktop\XMR STAK\ETN\xmr-stak.exe, Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Added rule for: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\ccminer-2.2.2_3\ccminer-x64-2.2.2-cuda9
C:\Users\\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\ccminer-2.2.2_3\ccminer-x64-2.2.2-cuda9  ccminer -o stratum+tcp://mine.sumo.fairpool.xyz:5555 -u  -p x -a cryptonight -b 0.0.0.0:4030   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: CcMiner, IsProfitMiner: False)
Configuration:

Configured command line:
ccminer -o pool -u wallet -p x
Failed to start miner process: Access is denied
Failed to start miner in Diagnostics mode
Diagnostics completed

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:12:42 AM

I used to really enjoy this software, but now every single miner is flagged and I can't start anything. My uploaded or your downloaded miners. Why? Why is it such a huge headache to use this software now.

I have:

removed MW bytes
turned off AV

what am i missing. It's is extremely frustrating that the FAQ has no help in this regard. I wanted to upgrade but why......

So what exactly is flagging the miners?  A raw install of Windows is all you need.  You don't need AV on a dedicated miner.
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:23:14 AM

This PC isn't a dedicated miner, but it is also happening on the dedicated rigs freshly installed yesterday. Doesn't help. I also can't find out what is flagging it. All AV is off, MW bytes is off, all files removed from quarantines, and the diagnostics app gets blocked trying to find it. I assume it was windows defender which is on anyway with a fresh install..so what then. Oh, my uploaded miners to the app run fine when used outside of AM. It's like AM destroys any file it touches. Only thing I have successfully managed to keep on are my asics. Waste of 70 bucks.

s3c70r

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:25:25 AM

This PC isn't a dedicated miner, but it is also happening on the dedicated rigs freshly installed yesterday. Doesn't help.

Fix your windows before saying anything bad about awesome miner.

Awesome miner is not meant to fix it for you.
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:31:22 AM

This PC isn't a dedicated miner, but it is also happening on the dedicated rigs freshly installed yesterday. Doesn't help.

Fix your windows before saying anything bad about awesome miner.

Awesome miner is not meant to fix it for you.

I guess you only read what you want to read. These miners work out of AM. So why is it not working in AM. Huh? It seems you clearly have nothing helpful to say. Must feel good about yourself just being an A for no reason.

tf2addict

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:53:16 AM

Feature suggestion:  the console view is nice to see what's going on with the miner on the remote system but it would be cool if it would take keyboard input for some two-way interaction.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:55:55 AM

I have:

removed MW bytes
turned off AV

Starting Diagnostics
Starting Mining Software
Engine Type: CcMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: C:\Users\\Desktop\XMR STAK\ETN\xmr-stak.exe, Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Added rule for: C:\Users\\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\ccminer-2.2.2_3\ccminer-x64-2.2.2-cuda9
C:\Users\\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\ccminer-2.2.2_3\ccminer-x64-2.2.2-cuda9  ccminer -o stratum+tcp://mine.sumo.fairpool.xyz:5555 -u  -p x -a cryptonight -b 0.0.0.0:4030   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: CcMiner, IsProfitMiner: False)
Configuration:

Configured command line:
Diagnostics completed

This PC isn't a dedicated miner, but it is also happening on the dedicated rigs freshly installed yesterday. Doesn't help. I also can't find out what is flagging it. All AV is off, MW bytes is off, all files removed from quarantines, and the diagnostics app gets blocked trying to find it. I assume it was windows defender which is on anyway with a fresh install..so what then. Oh, my uploaded miners to the app run fine when used outside of AM. It's like AM destroys any file it touches. Only thing I have successfully managed to keep on are my asics. Waste of 70 bucks.

Thanks for sharing the details. According to the diagnostics you have configured your Managed Miner to start with the additional command line "ccminer -o pool -u wallet -p x", which result in that you will start ccminer process and pass in ccminer as a parameter to the ccminer-exe-file. That work not work. I also wonder if you made some custom configuration to what the exe-file would be.

Please open the Properties of your Managed Miner, go to the Command Line section and remove any custom configuration you have made. Then it should work better. If not, please share a new diagnostics output and a screenshot of the configuration of your Managed Miner. Thanks!

whoisthismanoO

Activity: 173

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:02:26 AM

In AW I change the pools for D3 asic but after rebooting asic they are reset and set as they are recorded in the Asic Miner General Configuration tab.
How to fix it?
I want the order of the pools to remain the same as specified in Awesome miner.
Thanks!
tf2addict

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:37:02 AM

Having an issue with running a batch file before starting the mining software.  The batch file runs ok but when it ends AM stops the managed miner and attempts to restart it.  It never even tries to launch the miner software.

Here's the message from Diagnostics after the batch file runs:

Unexpected exit of mining software. Possible cause: Incorrect configuration
Diagnostics completed

This is the batch file:

C:\DevCon\devcon.exe disable "PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_687F"
timeout /t 3
C:\DevCon\devcon.exe enable "PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_687F"
timeout /t 2
C:\OverdriveNTool\OverdriveNTool.exe -p1Main -p2Main -p3Main -p4Main -p5Main

The miner launches ok if I don't use the batch file so I know the miner configuration is correct.
Is this something you have entered in the Properties of a Managed Miner, Command line section, in the "Batch-file commands" field? Is it working better if you remove the timeouts?
Did you get any additional output from the diagnostics other than the last few lines saying that it failed?

Yes, command line section of the batch file area of the managed miner.  The delays don't seem to make a difference.

The only output above the lines I posted were the lines that were executed in the batch file.
omshree

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:52:36 AM

One suggestion: At the gpu settings, it would be good to be able to select all gpus with "ctrl-a" or something.  Thanx for the awesome work!

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:13:33 PM

I have:

removed MW bytes
turned off AV

Starting Diagnostics
Starting Mining Software
C:\Users\\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\ccminer-2.2.2_3\ccminer-x64-2.2.2-cuda9  ccminer -o stratum+tcp://mine.sumo.fairpool.xyz:5555 -u  -p x -a cryptonight -b 0.0.0.0:4030   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: CcMiner, IsProfitMiner: False)
Configuration:

Configured command line:
Diagnostics completed

Thanks for sharing the details. According to the diagnostics you have configured your Managed Miner to start with the additional command line "ccminer -o pool -u wallet -p x", which result in that you will start ccminer process and pass in ccminer as a parameter to the ccminer-exe-file. That work not work. I also wonder if you made some custom configuration to what the exe-file would be.

Please open the Properties of your Managed Miner, go to the Command Line section and remove any custom configuration you have made. Then it should work better. If not, please share a new diagnostics output and a screenshot of the configuration of your Managed Miner. Thanks!

Thank you for the sound advise. I will try it when I get to the machine in question. I really like the software. I am just bothered because I like it so much it frustrates me when I cant use it. Its an answer to a problem for me but it keeps teasing me lol. Just another quick question..

Is there a way to force elevated privileges like programs that need admin access?

codename47

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:24:56 PM

Hi patrike,

is it possible that you have maybe an bug in your software, maybe in the auto api privilege mode?

since im using your app my devices are often restarting within  2 hours after mining start - sometimes after 5 mines, sometimes after 10 .. maybe sometimes after 20 minutes or an hour Cheesy so really random but 99% within the first 2 hours. i've deactivated already auto profit switch and the fail detection features but i was sure that isn't solving this, because if some of this options are triggered i should got an notification too.

so, for now i've shutdown your app und since then my miners are running already over 4 hours without interruption. All Devices are btw Antminer L3+.

Ahh and about Granat:
Was working now again - as you said, the problem seems to be the http instability over the last week. for sure it was checked/enabled, but possibly not reachable Cheesy Not in your Hands Smiley
I have the same issue, antminers are restarting when using awesomeminer
Thekingace

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:54:00 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 03:59:50 AM by Thekingace

How do I make profit switching work with dual mining?
If it's more profitable to do dual mining, the profit switcher will automatically do that.

Please review the "Dual mining hashrate" and "Dual mining power" in the profit profile (Options dialog, profit profile section, edit AMD or nVidia), and make sure the numbers looks good. You can also review the calculations if you right click on a running Managed Profit Miner and select View Details, then go to Profit switching tab.
Sorry Patrike it was a problem on my end, I hadn't updated my version of Awesome Miner. It works flawlessly now, do you if there is any chance of adding XMR-stak Cast-xmr support? I am getting 30% more hashes with Cast-Xmr vs claymore on my RX 580s.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: