Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845477 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:29:46 PM

OK guys you really made your points very well.

Thank you.

Still, I tend to agree with this blog author that either there is not much proofs for Darwin's theory as well.

It seems that Darwin's theory is the most logic but still the are some ''holes'' and unproven facts in this theory, isn't it?

No it is not. 99.9% of scientists agree that evolution is a fact, the only people that are still denying it are retarded creationists. Even religious people accept evolution, as much as 70% of christians agree with it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:18:59 PM

Evolution Is Mere Theory meaning it may end up not true,Do not forget this
The theory makes alot of sense though but I don't see why God won't be responsible for making evolution possible. Human are even considering building self-replicating machines that are capable of learning from their environment and adapting.

Concept of God maybe unique to human. It's possible that as we advance we may slowly begin come to terms with creationism.

Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:21:13 PM

Thank you.

Still, I tend to agree with this blog author that either there is not much proofs for Darwin's theory as well.

It seems that Darwin's theory is the most logic but still the are some ''holes'' and unproven facts in this theory, isn't it?
Darwin's theory has been researched before and after his 'revolutionary' theory and the result of it is the theory of evolution, it is proved to be a fact, there are no holes in it, that is if you understand that it does not explain the 'origin of life' but the evolutionary processes. Creationists and apologists try to use it as a counter (they call it Darwinism, trying to make it look like a dogma) and they say it does not prove the origin of life, that it has holes. They are wrong from the start since the theory of evolution never mentions the origin of life. That is what creationists mostly do, as you can see a clear example in our retarded friend here, Badecker, who 'scientifically' proves the existence of God without being even able to define a God, to establish the characteristics, the identity of the God and why it must be it and not something else. In fact, he even fails to properly establish if there is need for a creator or not. Superficiality, in science, can be very easily spotted and rebutted, regardless the fact that some idiots still go on with the same ideas after a spot on, 100% clear scientific rebuttal.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:23:33 PM

Thank you.

Darwin's theory has been researched before and after his 'revolutionary' theory and the result of it is the theory of evolution, it is proved to be a fact, there are no holes in it, that is if you understand that it does not explain the 'origin of life' but the evolutionary processes. Creationists and apologists try to use it as a counter (they call it Darwinism, trying to make it look like a dogma) and they say it does not prove the origin of life, that it has holes. They are wrong from the start since the theory of evolution never mentions the origin of life. That is what creationists mostly do, as you can see a clear example in our retarded friend here, Badecker, who 'scientifically' proves the existence of God without being even able to define a God, to establish the characteristics, the identity of the God and why it must be it and not something else. In fact, he even fails to properly establish if there is need for a creator or not. Superficiality, in science, can be very easily spotted and rebutted, regardless the fact that some idiots still go on with the same ideas after a spot on, 100% clear scientific rebuttal.

The result of the science fiction theory of evolution, is the science fiction evolution.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:25:51 PM

Thank you.

No it is not. 99.9% of scientists agree that evolution is a fact, the only people that are still denying it are retarded creationists. Even religious people accept evolution, as much as 70% of christians agree with it.

The 99% of scientists that you are talking about, need their job at the university. That's why they lie about their true understanding of things.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:31:04 PM

So a wisp of stardust is god. Horace, you definitely have a new episode here

And that ^^^ entirely proves your lack of good faith in this topic.

Cool

Why are you bringing religion into this? This is scientific proof for god and yet no one has presented any good scientific proof to prove god.

Cool

Now you tell us that you have a religion of bad faith.

The reason it fits this topic is to show folks that most (if not all) of what you say is designed to downplay the fact that God exists, while you, yourself, know that He does exist. Knowing such will strengthen the understanding that people have, that the things you say can't be trusted.

Right on topic.

Cool
As I said, 353 pages and still no one has been able to provide any scientific evidence for the existence of God. Hopefully people will realize that god doesn't exist and religion is poison. The only thing that works is science.

Nobody is force to accept proof for much of anything. That doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Check out the proof for the fact that God exists:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

Sci-fi. When you look the whole thing over, and compare the writings, it is all based on non-facts. The links you provide show it right within themselves. And you can find rebuttals to the things in the links, by simply reading the things that are said there, and finding the circular references.

Perhaps you are right. Perhaps I can find rebuttals right in the stuff in my links. Perhaps I can find circular references there. I am kinda smart in a way. It just might be that I can find these things there.

But you can't. How do we know? Here's how.

You are adamantly against the things that I say. You are so much against them, that you are against me just for saying them. You show this in your posts. What does this mean? Here's what.

If you could find any rebuttals against the proof that God exists, as expressed in my links, you would show them. You would get right into my wording, and show a rebuttal and how it is a rebuttal. You wouldn't sit around rebutting ME. You would rebut the proof that God exists.

You blab all kinds of things against me and how "goofy" I am to suggest that there is proof for God. You attempt to rebut me, as a person, in all kinds of ways. But you can't seem to find a rebuttal for the scientific proof that God exists. BECAUSE IF YOU COULD, YOU WOULD POST IT.

And if I rebutted what you posted, you would rebut my rebuttal to you. But you don't do this. You can't. Because science proves that God exists, just as I explain, and in many other ways.

This means that the only rebuttal you have is to SAY that you have rebuttal. And SAYING alone doesn't rebut anything. In fact it strengthens the thing it is trying to rebut.

God exists, and you are helping to strengthen it as fact in the minds of the readers, simply by not rebutting the proof, yet saying that there is rebuttal.

Cool
Welcome back folks, to episode 22 that proves our Badecker is as stupid as possible, 'The apologistic crybaby and his downfall'.
Although we've had enough material by now, we got very short on the 'humor' part simply because Badecker repeats himself and never comes up with something new. The only thing that gradually increases is his level of stupidity...it's just a scientific thing, he would never get it. He still missuses terms like 'stardust', he 100% does not know what is the difference between cosmic dust and stardust, but it's not the first time. He still bitches about people talking about religion, as if God would be part of science, not religion. He still bitches about people not rebutting his shit links although almost everyone did and he never responded properly, he just kept re-posting the links and acting like a 3 year old by saying 'no, that's not true, I am right'. He also bitches about people rebutting him as a person  and that proves that he is not capable of observing that I am the one rebutting him and the claim that he knows any science at all. The reason why I do it is the same: rebutted his links, he kept acting like a kid and doing some nasty propaganda, so the next step is proving that the guy that posts those links is a stupid, idiotic, brainwashed, hypocrite, mentally ill monkey. It's not a hard job either, any sane person could prove that Badecker is indeed stupid. Even religious people would say the same thing, because he does not make any sense and he can;t make any sense, that is the only reason he only posts the same links over and over again and when it comes to having some scientific debate over it, he can't say anything else besides that, or if he does, the second he speaks he spews out some really stupid shit, like that moment when he debunked himself. He just went in a loop where he bitches, he re-posts, he says something retarded and goes back to bitching, re-posting, and so on. If no scientist could not prove God in absolutely any way until now, the probability of a bitching, narrow minded idiot who knows nothing about science to 'scientifically' prove God, and exactly that God, is actually lower than the probability of God existing. That is why my proof is needed, whether the retard likes it or not. And the episodes will continue until number 100. Stay tuned folks, we're still here!

Thanks again for not being able to refute the proof that God exists:

We love your lame batches of goofy words. You honor me by them. All the way up to episode 22, and still nothing that refutes the proof that God exists. Come on, muscle-mouth. Substantiate something other than the fact that you can blabber... if you can.

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:32:11 PM

Evolution Is Mere Theory meaning it may end up not true,Do not forget this
The theory makes alot of sense though but I don't see why God won't be responsible for making evolution possible. Human are even considering building self-replicating machines that are capable of learning from their environment and adapting.

Concept of God maybe unique to human. It's possible that as we advance we may slowly begin come to terms with creationism.

You are making the same confusion as Badecker does regarding the term 'theory'. Theory, in the domain of science, is not even by far the same as the term theory that we use in the day by day conversations. It is the opposite of it. While in regular terms, 'theory' means a unsubstantiated hypothesis, a scientific theory is ' an explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can, in accordance with the scientific method, be repeatedly tested, using a predefined protocol of observations and experiments. Established scientific theories have withstood rigorous scrutiny and are a comprehensive form of scientific knowledge.' So, again, no, the theory of evolution might not end up true, it is true, it works, unlike the practices and principles of religion. Always remember, God appeared in religion, not separate. Creationists, the ones that try to combine science with religion, failing big time in every domain, appeared long after religion already established its dogmas, made its claims, spew its bullshit, brainwashed the populations of our planet. They appeared just by the time religion started to lose credibility in front of truth. Too big of a coincidence, isn't it? And if you are ever worried by atheists, always remember that an atheist is only 1% more atheist than you are, since you believe in one religion out of 4200, most of which have numerous Gods, like hinduism, with 320.000.000 Gods. I guess 1% is even exaggerated in this case.

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
Horacewoodwood

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:38:24 PM

Thank you.

The result of the science fiction theory of evolution, is the science fiction evolution.

Cool
Interlude:
A little dumb boy who believes a super powerful bearded man created the entire universe in order to have a little planet with nasty human assholes on it that might go extinct at any time (watch any science fiction movie and you'll see this shit fits the genre) also believes that a proven, well established biological fact is science fiction. That is the beautiful work of natural selection, not all specimens have the same abilities and intelligence. Some are really dumb and useless. The good thing about nature is that it won't send our little retarded friend Badecker into a lake of fire just for not believing in it, unless the retard sets his house on fire or something. Science: it does not judge you, it needs no prayers, it needs no money, it just works.

PRIMEDICE
Ucy

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:49:09 PM

I have strong doubt humans created religion. Humans maybe naturally irreligious. Encounter with the supernatural could have made us religious.

Positive and Negative energy exist.
Good and Evil exist.... It has been documented that Evil spirit exist. If evil spirit exist God may exist as well. Do not hold tight on things you are not 100% sure about.
Astargath

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:03:28 PM

I have strong doubt humans created religion. Humans maybe naturally irreligious. Encounter with the supernatural could have made us religious.

Good and Evil exist.... It has been documented that Evil spirit exist. If evil spirit exist God may exist as well. Do not hold tight on things you are not 100% sure about.

I'm getting headaches from reading all the shit people post in this thread, I'm not even kidding. It has been documented that evil spirit exist, where? People were extremely ignorant at the time and to explain all the things they didn't understand, they created god, simple as that. There are thousands of different religions around the world, you think they all encountered supernatural things?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Ucy

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:09:41 PM

Take it easy brother. Do you want proof?
Astargath

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:16:10 PM

Take it easy brother. Do you want proof?

Obviously we do want proof for your crazy claims.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Ucy

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:46:50 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2017, 10:57:39 PM by Ucy

Alright, I will start from little to big evidences...

There are loads of Crooks making fake ghost videos on YouTube but don't worry, this 2 gentlemen aren't part of them:
Search for MichaelDMagee on YouTube and go through his videos, from Most Viewed to Recent Videos .. or simply use this link to land on his Channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCbAg65u3LLHe2PU8AXx6Vfw

The 2nd gentleman is Luke Millett :  https://m.youtube.com/user/lukesp13/videos?flow=list&sort=dd&view=0&itct=CA4Qui8iEwiE4NzXzJ_QAhUMiBYKHUfxAkU%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

If you're still not convinced am going to show you one other thing that will enable you go physical with the supernatural.

I will keep an eye on this thread. Goodluck

Astargath

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:03:25 PM

There are loads of Crooks making fake ghost videos on YouTube but don't worry, this 2 gentlemen aren't part of them:
Search for MichaelDMagee on YouTube and go through his videos, from Most Viewed to Recent Videos .. or simply use this link to land on his Channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCbAg65u3LLHe2PU8AXx6Vfw

The 2nd gentleman is Luke Millett :  https://m.youtube.com/user/lukesp13/videos?flow=list&sort=dd&view=0&itct=CA4Qui8iEwiE4NzXzJ_QAhUMiBYKHUfxAkU%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

If you're still not convinced am going to show you one other thing that will enable you go physical with the supernatural.

So you aren't trolling, are you? You admit that there are hundreds of fake ghost videos but those 2 are not, how did you determine that those videos are not fake too? I mean, if this is your proof, I don't even know what to say.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Horacewoodwood

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:13:59 PM

Come on, this is so fucking sad. It's sad even if you are trolling, this is just weak as fuck. If I would show people a video of a bearded man, dressed in a fucking piece of cloth, walking on water, turning water into wine and coming back to life (Romania's Got Talent had a magician do this trick) nobody would ever fucking believe it's Jesus (except for Badecker, he would believe anything as long as it says God) and everyone would say it's fake, as it would be. You expect someone to believe in the proven existence of evil spirits by showing them the videos of some bored horror movie lovers from YouTube? In 2017? Damn man, that is sad as fuck.

PRIMEDICE
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:07:40 PM

I'm getting headaches from reading all the shit people post in this thread, I'm not even kidding. It has been documented that evil spirit exist, where? People were extremely ignorant at the time and to explain all the things they didn't understand, they created god, simple as that. There are thousands of different religions around the world, you think they all encountered supernatural things?

The reason you are getting headaches is that it is difficult to continue to imagine that God DOESN'T exist, in the fact of all the scientific and natural proof that He DOES exist.

Cool

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3518

born once atheist

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:21:22 PM

The reason you are getting headaches is that it is difficult to continue to imagine that God DOESN'T exist, in the fact of all the scientific and natural proof that He DOES exist.

Cool

Yes folks, I continue to imagine know that God the supernatural invisible sky daddy DOESN'T exist...and I get a headache!
but of course! why didn't I think of that?
and to think all this time I thought it was a hangover. silly me!.....

oh man... I just can't wait for episode 23...  lmfao!!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:51:34 PM

Cool

Yes folks, I continue to imagine know that God the supernatural invisible sky daddy DOESN'T exist...and I get a headache!
but of course! why didn't I think of that?
and to think all this time I thought it was a hangover. silly me!.....

oh man... I just can't wait for episode 23...  lmfao!!

But as soon as you realize that the God of creation exists, you will become so scared that your knees will knock together. We might even hear the sound through the Bitcointalk Forum.

Cool

Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:22:06 PM

The existence of the universe is a proof of the existence of our god and our life that we live is not sebagaimn we expect also adlh evidence of the intervention of the will of god which we can not deny

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:25:04 PM

The existence of the universe is a proof of the existence of our god and our life that we live is not sebagaimn we expect also adlh evidence of the intervention of the will of god which we can not deny

And this is the reason why it becomes much easier for us to find scientific proof of God. We already know through the existence of the universe that He exists. Now all we need to do is find the proof:

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: