Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:26:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221097 times)
btcsnippers

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:33:44 PM

some of the coins making up the 600+% have no volume on them at all where is the money beeing made exacly?

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCfan668

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:38:13 PM

some of the coins making up the 600+% have no volume on them at all where is the money beeing made exacly?

That's what was being said about NKT until POOOW!! 50btc volume out of nowhere
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:44:03 PM

On the ticker.
inigthz

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:51:25 PM

So, camorra will re-pump again ?? Since previously pump&dump or what ??

Accumulation ??
marryXmas

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:07:18 PM

Ready to sign up this week, just got my BTC stash in order so let me know how to proceed. I ahve already messaged you, or am I too late?
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:31:11 PM

Ready to sign up this week, just got my BTC stash in order so let me know how to proceed. I ahve already messaged you, or am I too late?

Hey there,

Sorry, registration for this week is closed. You can sign up on Saturday when registration re-opens

Cheers

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:32:47 PM

Also responded your message btw

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:33:04 PM

11 Jan - 21 Jan
Total return: 205%
Coins: NKT

Trading isn’t a guessing game. In order for coins to be distributed, they must first be prepped. You have to remember that the main goal of trading is to buy something so cheaply that it can later be sold at such a premium that you are able to reap incredibly large profits. Some people complain about manipulation, others do all they can to spot this manipulation and profit because of it. These are two different mindsets, but it is often the skilled traders that track manipulation that enjoy consistent success.

NKT

The market is easy to read, thus profit is simple to come by.

You see, nothing can happen in this market without a trace being left behind – for everyone to see – in the order books and in the charts.

Time and time again I have mentioned just how simple it is to not only spot manipulation, but to hop on board and to profit as a result of this manipulation.

It is not about finding your favourite altcoin. It’s not about falling in love with a coin that you caught a lucky 100% profit from.

When it boils down to it, fundamentally, every single altcoin in this market is exactly the same. They have absolutely zero drastic distinctions between them.

You see guys, whether you are able to realise it or not – the charts display one thing and one thing only: Price movement.

That’s right. Just by looking at the chart, you can see all the price moves that have occurred throughout a coins entire lifespan. Not only this, but trading volume is another record that can never be erased from the charts - thus all the answers to your questions are already laid out to you, in the most obvious manner.

If you do not understand why elements such as price movement and trading volume are important, then you really have no business attempting to trade the crypto markets.

As a trader, your job is to assess popularity – and many things factor into that.

Why is popularity important?

Just look at the retail market.

In our day to day lives, most of our decisions are made at a subconscious level – we want our decisions to be made for us and, not only that, but we want to be sure that the decision that is made is absolutely correct.

This is the reason more people buy PCs with Windows OS, than they do Macs because, virtually everyone has a windows pc thus the decision is made with the logic – if everyone else is doing it, then this must be the right thing to do.

Apple, being the creative geniuses that they are, has even capitalised from this by claiming their systems are incapable of becoming infected with viruses. Which is false. Because actually, hackers would much rather create malicious software for windows – because they have the largest market share, giving hackers a much wider reach than apple’s OS X would.

This is the reason celebrities are used to endorse products.  If I was a fan of Britney Spears for instance, and she released some brand new movie, I’d probably be first in line to scoop up a few tickets.

Popularity is merely positive agreement shared by a mass of human beings.

In crypto, trading volume is the gauge for popularity.

Naturally, the more volume a coin attracts – the more popular it becomes. Especially in the eyes of novice traders who don’t have a clue about what they should really be basing their trading decisions on.

Therefore, their decision is made for them. At a subconscious level. Using popularity (herd agreement) as a gauge.

Thus, it is when trading volume is soaring through the roof that novices begin to buy.

These novices are actually providing skilled players with nearly 4X’s their money. And this is something that will always happen – it will never change.

Understanding price movement is also very important, and I will use this NKT trade as an example.

During NKT’s last rally, the price soared from 19 Satoshi to 500 Satoshi. The culmination of this rally occurred on Dec 31st, the volume was a pretty tame 29BTC.

Now, after reaching 500 Satoshi, the price fell into decline.... Before landing at 30 Satoshi on Jan 8th. That is a 94% decrease in value.

Why is that significant? Well, not only is it significant – it’s super significant!

Normally you’d expect a coin to drop anything from 70% to 90% of value after a rally before reaching the “bottom,” being accumulated, and then distributed yet again.

However, NKT dropped 94% - signifying that the absolute most that could be lost on this trade was 6%.

NKT was at the bottom, and there was an absolute absence of sell pressure – which is the most suitable climate for an exceedingly profitable round of distribution.

You see, in crypto, getting there first provides you with the ability to profit substantially. You aren’t paid to be right or wrong, you’re paid to be early.

You’re paid to exploit opportunity.

If you’re strategy is so basic that all you do is wait to catch a coin just as it is breaking out, then you will only suffer more and more losses until you have depleted your entire trading fund. Because all you’re doing is betting on the ‘continuation’ of a price move that has already occurred. Which is gambling, not trading

There is nothing to winning consistently in this market. It is all a game of skill

This isn’t checkers, this is chess. You have to think 5 moves ahead of your opponent at all times.

Tip: It is simple for a novice to describe something that he doesn’t understand as manipulation. It is even more simple for someone with impaired vision to be so far removed from the action – yet claim to see everything that is happening. You see, consistency in this market is a skill – therefore it is something that can be achieved even by the smallest trader. But it will take a shift in mentality. One thing that is for certain is, the majority of traders loses the most money in crypto. So if you think like the majority, you’re sure to lose also. To win, you have to look at the bigger picture and understand that volume drives the market, and also leaves trails behind on the charts. Anyone can exploit these patterns – if you know what you’re looking for.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:45:34 AM

Sincerely i'm not from a long time on this pages, and i've recently read all Ryan articles on his blog.....and what he is?...manipulator, trader, cheater, broker?....who care of this..that's sounds totally not interesting to me....
I have only to say thanks to Ryan for sharing his knowledge on market timing and manipulations with everything that want to read and learn from this FOR FREE!!
Then, if i want to make a step forward and have a gain from his moves, i have to join the group paying for this...and sounds ok, i'm totally free to do or not..
If i don't want to pay, i can only learn by myself where and when move my step on, and i do this without asking to nobody from where comes 50BTC on NKT, or 150 on other shitty crypto.....i just try to be on track with market and have profit from this...

CryptoJerk, you man said that Ryan should be had to help you asking for his money later when i got some money....
How sounds to you if i say to you: "man can you set up my own crypto for me? But i give you now only 1/10 of how i can to pay...i give you the rest when i get first profits (from your job)?"
I think you don't agree with this...but you say yes, i'm totally ready to start to set up my own coin  Grin Cheesy

I can't ask nobody for a job pretending that he is paid AFTER i gained my money...No man you sounds wrong...
Ryan done the job for you and you had to pay him....then if you gain/profit or not, that's is only up to you....how can you see empathy lack by ryan side on this Huh
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 01:10:20 PM

CryptoJerk, you man said that Ryan should be had to help you asking for his money later when i got some money....
How sounds to you if i say to you: "man can you set up my own crypto for me? But i give you now only 1/10 of how i can to pay...i give you the rest when i get first profits (from your job)?"
I think you don't agree with this...but you say yes, i'm totally ready to start to set up my own coin  Grin Cheesy

I can't ask nobody for a job pretending that he is paid AFTER i gained my money...No man you sounds wrong...
Ryan done the job for you and you had to pay him....then if you gain/profit or not, that's is only up to you....how can you see empathy lack by ryan side on this Huh

I don't have an issue with ryan man, I'm not one of those cheapskate trolls who are pissed off because they can't afford a week with his group, I have actually worked with the guy on two separate occasions for your information and I have no complaints so you are misunderstood

Just wanted to let everyone know that him and his group are promoting manipulation which is basically cheating the system. They are teaching people how to game the market. That bothers me somewhat because I know that there are people that can't trade for shit who don't even come on bitcointalk and they are the guys that you people are fucking over. Just saying

His whole fucking website is geared to inform lazy douchebag traders on how to game the altcoin market for profit.

Sure call it skill or whatever. I personally think that everyone that trades has to go through a period of losing. We cant just have people walking right into crypto and soaring right to the top when you have guys who have been here for years who only make 12% a week in profit.

Hey don't get me wrong man, i'm all for manipulation, I dibble and dabble in it here and there. But I have paid my dues and have been here for quite some time so I deserve an easy ride at this stage. You expect me to sit back and watch noobs make 300% profits because they are in some "manipulation squad" fuck that man! Noobs should pay their dues just like the rest of us had to

I went through hell trying to get my shit together, weeks of losses and nearly going broke! and now you have fucking douchebag noob traders coming in and hitting 250% profits right off the bat?

What do I care though, I make money regardless of what happens in this market Wink Wink
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 01:26:53 PM

So i don't understand wat is the point here...you want to inform people that market is all manipulated from some groups, but you are for manipulation....
I'm still noob here, and i haven't money for afford to join the group and "win easy"....so the only way that i can run to avoid loose is sit and study markets, theories, charts...and off course how to positively ride markets manipulations....and Ryan help who want to learn something...

Sincerely mate i don't want to take parts of Ryan....but if you are a newbie and want to learn, you can do following him....you can "win fast" joining his groups...
By my side, i'm minded to "learn" instead to "copy"...at least if Ryan leave tomorrow, i've learned something and i can trade by myself...

"give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"  Wink
money420weed

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 01:40:26 PM

I have paid my dues and have been here for quite some time so I deserve an easy ride at this stage. You expect me to sit back and watch noobs make 300% profits because they are in some "manipulation squad" fuck that man! Noobs should pay their dues just like the rest of us had to

Sour grapes?

Times are changing bro, we aren't like you "crypto veterans" we do things differently. You guys wanted to make money for yourself and create coins to manipulate your own way to riches

Now us "noobs" are wiping the floor with you guys (profit wise)

You can create all the coins you want, the largest portion of all of them will end up in group hands anyway. The more coins you make, the more money we make because we KNOW Wink how the market works now

Us "douchebag noob traders" are now making more money than you pathetic devs!! Stuff that one in your pipe! You are all now being out-manipulated and THATS what you don't like Smiley

"give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

+1

That's what people like "cryptojerk" are afraid of
threecats

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 01:51:24 PM

Don't you guys get it?

Read cryptojerk's last post carefully. He goes a little too far, u see that?

But until then he was doing well promoting Ryan & keeping this thread bumped : -)

TRYpolar

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 01:59:17 PM

and now you have fucking douchebag noob traders coming in and hitting 250% profits right off the bat?

ROFLMAO Grin Cheesy Cheesy

I fell off my chair on that one. I don't see myself as a "douche" but it's funny you mention that because im what you would call a noob trader, but made my first lump of cash on ryans smbr call, doubled up on nkt and just getting into another high profit situation now.

Struggling to get your angle here, or where you're coming from, because on the one hand you hate manipulation but on the other you "dibble and dabble in manipulation" all abit wishy washy to me

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:01:31 PM

and now you have fucking douchebag noob traders coming in and hitting 250% profits right off the bat?

ROFLMAO Grin Cheesy Cheesy

I fell off my chair on that one. I don't see myself as a "douche" but it's funny you mention that because im what you would call a noob trader, but made my first lump of cash on ryans smbr call, doubled up on nkt and just getting into another high profit situation now.

Struggling to get your angle here, or where you're coming from, because on the one hand you hate manipulation but on the other you "dibble and dabble in manipulation" all abit wishy washy to me

Is there any kinda membership for this? How much do they charge for anyone to get in? Also, what's the actual evidence that they only did initiate those pumps? As pumpers are calling this their work, so shall we think that Altcoins are nothing but a scheme to scam noobs? Ain't their features and hard-work (of some well-reputed alts) worth anything besides these pumps?

Sollozzo

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:05:41 PM

So, camorra will re-pump again ?? Since previously pump&dump or what ??

http://s13.postimg.org/4pqnbrul3/Screenshot_3.png

Accumulation ??

Ryan

You can't even get CAM with 3.4 million coins to trade above 2000k..  My Team and I watch everyday and this makes us sad  Cry because you are and never will be a Pr0m, Ninja or Bob.. We respect them because they had balls and knew how to promote. This however is a joke.

BTW I laugh at that that shitty bot you use on CAM because it sucks. Get back to me when you have the training wheels off.....

The biggest floor you put in was 2 btc which I piss in 5 seconds.

I'll give you some time because you still have those training wheels on.. But I'll tell you this Ryan.. I'll give "some" time after that.. I'll take CAM from you...

Shocked
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:09:41 PM

Personally I would prefer ryan to close membership to noobs.

Or to ask for proof of past profit from newcomers cause I see a lazier crowd starting to come in

You guys should just read ryans past posts or the articles on his website, boost your skillset and then join. I think I speak for everybody when I say we don't need any weak links in our circle
KingCaper

Activity: 597
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 02:12:40 PM

Always managers to buy at the bottom, always manages to sell right at the top. Yeah right. Can't believe how many suckers fall for this.

MOIN Developer : BTT Thread  |  PGP: https://keybase.io/kingcaper
Sollozzo

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:15:16 PM

Always managers to buy at the bottom, always manages to sell right at the top. Yeah right. Can't believe how many suckers fall for this.

Suckers born everyday.. He can't even read charts. What sucks is people are paying him.
nothing2seeHere

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:15:46 PM

Always managers to buy at the bottom, always manages to sell right at the top.

I've done that many times myself

There are actual mechanics behind doing that which ryan teaches here

Learn to trade bro, you'll become a better man Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: