Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 [1069] 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376929 times)
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:54:22 AM

Victor J Vargas II
itsVictorVargas wants to merge 1 commit into GAWMiners:master from itsVictorVargas:patch-1

-* Support: [HashTalk](https://hashtalk.org/category/26/paycoin-and-paybase), [Issue Tracker](https://github.com/GAWMiners/paycoin/issues?state=open)

and 2 others like that. huge 12 letter commit from the master shill
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:00:23 AM

edit: don't get me wrong here, i WANT everything he is reporting to be true. but you can't just say yea man, lie to me about everything else so long as you tell me what i want to hear then i'll allow it! if you take 10 minutes out of your day to do some research on this guy you'll come to the same questions and conclusions once you realize who this guy is.

You aren't trying to suggest it's all a conspiracy created by Josh are you?
a conspiracy? no... but if I ask the guy if he's got some kind of ulterior motive behind his reporting, that just so happens to coincide with gaw related announcements/news/whatever, how can you believe him if he denies it? he went to a LOT of trouble to hide his tracks. there's a reason behind that... i'm just not 100% sure why. yet.

Could it be for the same reason many use fake names when releasing info others don't want released?

Did you see how many threats the cultists made after every GAW article CF published?
Josef_Stylin

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 10:02:17 AM

edit: don't get me wrong here, i WANT everything he is reporting to be true. but you can't just say yea man, lie to me about everything else so long as you tell me what i want to hear then i'll allow it! if you take 10 minutes out of your day to do some research on this guy you'll come to the same questions and conclusions once you realize who this guy is.

a conspiracy? no... but if I ask the guy if he's got some kind of ulterior motive behind his reporting, that just so happens to coincide with gaw related announcements/news/whatever, how can you believe him if he denies it? he went to a LOT of trouble to hide his tracks. there's a reason behind that... i'm just not 100% sure why. yet.

Could it be for the same reason many use fake names when releasing info others don't want released?

Did you see how many threats the cultists made after every article CF published?
so he started his entire blog knowing what he was going to report and that he had to hide who he was... months in advance? you're kinda making my point for me here that all of this was pre-planned and deliberate.
CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 10:16:40 AM

*snip*
I can certainly understand the hesitations regarding my deletion of social media but I wasn't planning on this becoming a large thing. I just expected to get my feet wet doing some writing and seeing if I was passionate about it... I didn't set out to grow an audience, it has just sort of happened and if I could go back... I wouldn't have hit reset on my social media contacts etc. I'd do things differently but now those things are done and so I just have to move forward and keep moving forward. It is all one can do.
the question isn't why you hit the reset button on the accounts. it's why you're using a fake identity to do so and using that as the excuse. it ruins the credibility of everything that you're reporting. you're not "mike johnson".

My actual name is Mike Johnson, as verified by several mainstream journalists with whom had the same question. I met one of them and they looked at my drivers license.

I'm not sure why so many feel that is a fake name outside of the fact it is super generic.

I've made no secret that it is my actual ID.

CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 10:18:04 AM

*snip*
I can certainly understand the hesitations regarding my deletion of social media but I wasn't planning on this becoming a large thing. I just expected to get my feet wet doing some writing and seeing if I was passionate about it... I didn't set out to grow an audience, it has just sort of happened and if I could go back... I wouldn't have hit reset on my social media contacts etc. I'd do things differently but now those things are done and so I just have to move forward and keep moving forward. It is all one can do.
the question isn't why you hit the reset button on the accounts. it's why you're using a fake identity to do so and using that as the excuse. it ruins the credibility of everything that you're reporting. you're not "mike johnson".

I for one don't give a rats ass about whether he is using a fake name or deleted his facebook, I only care about the accuracy of their reporting. Who could even blame him if he was using a fake name? I certainly would if I was going expose investment fraud which has a delusional cult following.
what? ...you don't question why someone has to use a fake identity on what they want to be a legitimate news site? so you're ok with him just lying about who he is but you're going to then trust everything out of his mouth afterwards? interesting concept.

Again, this is more derailment from the actual topic at hand. If you want to express concerns about my "identity" please create a new thread and do so and PM me the link. I'll gladly answer any questions or concerns you may have but this is just derailing this thread.

CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 10:41:10 AM

Did you see how many threats the cultists made after every GAW article CF published?

Because what Coinfire published was questionable and lacked proof, just like the supposedly leaked info about Josh leaving the country.
At least half of the information posted in this thread is made up.

Give it time and the full depth of what is happening regarding the SEC will be released.

As far as our other reports we showed where in the TOS it stated mining was not occurring, we showed people exactly who to call regarding MSB licenses, etc.

As it stands the SEC documents we have are extremely confidential and we have to take extra precautions regarding what we publish from those in the meantime.

CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 11:25:30 AM

I know, we talked about it about 2 weeks ago and I'm sure everyone here is waiting for the full story.
When you started releasing these articles someone posted a fake SEC schedule that included GAW and every time I come here there's a new account posting controversial leaked info, so I'm a bit skeptical.
"His brother got drunk and left his phone, I got his emails for you guys!"  Grin

Saw that fake SEC schedule. No point in faking anything, unsure why people do it. Can be debunked in about five seconds and just wastes everyone's time.

Bah

miri94

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:51:09 AM

You do realize that bitcoin was created to avoid this type of thing?

Nobody wants some entity deciding whether you get to spend your coins.

If you think blacklisting would help stop scammers you're kidding yourself. They could easily avoid it by immediately dumping for fiat.

Yes I do realise but something is not working. The FBI stamps drugs $100 bills so you can see the ink under UV light, something of the sort should be able to happen here.

Like you said, they can exchange to Fiat immediately, well if it is from an exchange with KYC up and running then at least they can be tracked later on.

I did not say "that" was the solution, I did say that serious thought need to be put in place because that guy's "wish" that scammers will just be weeded out seems hopeless.
ab8989

Activity: 209
Merit: 101

FUTURE OF CRYPTO IS HERE!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 12:15:17 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 12:53:52 PM by ab8989

You are doing exactly the same as what you accuse this Coinfire guy of doing.

You are hiding behind a fake identity. I do not think your real name is Josef Stylin.
You are throwing around unproven accusations of Mike not being his real name although you, anonymous internet guy, want to present that as a fact.

Look. If somebody wants to character assasinate somebody they have a big arsenal of accusations to choose from.
One is that he is only looking to get fame for himself. Or the alternative that he is hiding and does not want fame to himself which is suspicious.
Another accusation is that he has got his own beef in the fight and another is that he does not have his own beef in fight so why does he bother.
If he is in and something bothers him he should just get out and shut up, or if he is out he should put his money where his mouth is and shut up.
Whatever a million times.

There is an endless array of accusations and for every accusation there is a polar opposite case that is also useful as an accusation. You just have to choose one to attack somebody with and it is not difficult as there are so many to choose from.

Although I think the location of Josh is currently unknown it does seem like he is in hiding somewhere and whether it is in abroad or hiding in his cousins basement that is secondary to me. The important thing is that he has deserted his command post and that is worthy of reporting although the details are still unclear. About the SEC investigation it does also seem established that there is an SEC investigation and although there are some details that are still unclear the existence of SEC investigation is also worthy of publishing in whatever form. Perfect is an enemy of good and it is very easy to attack the publishing of important developments because the story is not perfect. That kind of accepting only perfect is not good.

If the reporting would be done on Josh style it would only be: "Imagine what could be the worst that could happen to GAW?, Ask me a bunch of questions about what it might be and in the name of transparency and complacency I maybe answer one of those questions after 30 days."
This is the level of reporting that GAW people are very happy with. I think the Coinfire is up a notch from GAW style and attacking it from missing one small detail because nobody knows it at the moment is a bit silly. Nobody knows who writes GAWCEO account posts at hashtalk at the moment and that is a bit more important thing to worry about than the unproven case of uncertainty of who writes Coinfire news.
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:36:52 PM

*snip*

I for one don't give a rats ass about whether he is using a fake name or deleted his facebook, I only care about the accuracy of their reporting. Who could even blame him if he was using a fake name? I certainly would if I was going expose investment fraud which has a delusional cult following.

You Still Don't Understand???
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:51:04 PM

I know, we talked about it about 2 weeks ago and I'm sure everyone here is waiting for the full story.
When you started releasing these articles someone posted a fake SEC schedule that included GAW and every time I come here there's a new account posting controversial leaked info, so I'm a bit skeptical.
"His brother got drunk and left his phone, I got his emails for you guys!"  Grin

Saw that fake SEC schedule. No point in faking anything, unsure why people do it. Can be debunked in about five seconds and just wastes everyone's time.

Bah
Tin Men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etx-nDCZzLo
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:43:41 PM

Bah
Tin Men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etx-nDCZzLo

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:54:35 PM

Because what Coinfire published was questionable and lacked proof, just like the supposedly leaked info about Josh leaving the country.
At least half of the information posted in this thread is made up.

Give it time and the full depth of what is happening regarding the SEC will be released.

As far as our other reports we showed where in the TOS it stated mining was not occurring, we showed people exactly who to call regarding MSB licenses, etc.

As it stands the SEC documents we have are extremely confidential and we have to take extra precautions regarding what we publish from those in the meantime.

CoinFire, what I don't understand is that as a journalist you should be impartial, so I have no idea why you are posting here with a lot a vague SEC implications and innuendo rumors all the time.

“I met one of them and they looked at my drivers license.”
another unnamed blog writer saw your ID ? big deal.
“I have personally read the documents repeatedly at this point.” that's nice, doesn't mean much either
“I assure you, the investigation is real” you keep saying that but this is all just internet bullshit up to now.

most of the hard work digging up facts against GAW have come from long time posters here not crypto blogs ... that being said, I hope you are what you say and that perhaps you will release something of real interest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:04:53 PM

strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:14:12 PM

Lots of truth in Bob's post.  This is a stain on the crypto community as a whole.  Although, this is a testament to doing your own research before you invest and not letting greed rule your actions.  The silver lining is the community comming together to expose the scam, its been quite a journey and its far from over, sadly many outsiders will never know what we have acomplished here outside of the fact that they lost a lot of money and crypto is bad.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:27:26 PM

Bah

I can think of a couple of reasons:

- Shits and giggles

- To obfuscate the truth by injecting bullshit into the mix making everything seem like bullshit, thus people not knowing what to believe, eventually losing interest. Governments do this one the best.

I think it is the second one - He probably hired a shill brigade to come here because he and his minions are too stupid to do it on his own.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:28:33 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 03:38:57 PM by Paul Revere

"Paycoin $20 bUrP* WaHmArT! AMzoN! GuZzLe GUzzLE *BlARgH* "

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31857/paycoinwhisky-paycoinwhiki-free-whisky-for-everyone/2

Don't fret my good man, put the Whiskey down, it is the perfect time to BUY PAYCOINS!

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31842/the-82-cent-thread-went-poof/29

DIng DInG DiNG!! We have a WINNER! This man has won the entire internet for today!

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31800/this-makes-me-sad/36

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
strangerdanger101

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:33:50 PM

Man the GAWcutlist's level of stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:34:38 PM

Lots of truth in Bob's post.  This is a stain on the crypto community as a whole.  Although, this is a testament to doing your own research before you invest and not letting greed rule your actions.  The silver lining is the community comming together to expose the scam, its been quite a journey and its far from over, sadly many outsiders will never know what we have acomplished here outside of the fact that they lost a lot of money and crypto is bad.

In a sick and twisted way this is a good thing. Not for the Bobs and friends that bought into this but for us. Why? We finally get to see why the SEC has stepped in so quickly. People bought in not knowing a fucking thing about the world of GAWD on promises of guaranteed wealth. These would have been among the first to submit complaints and the SEC probably received a ton of them rather quickly. That's all it takes. Guberments love going after these types of scams. Makes for good news bites and they come in looking like the hero. If Ganga Josh is not in another country he better git because his time outside of the crowbar hotel is minimal in this one. Run Homero Run!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 02:45:14 PM

I'm going all in on xpy when it reaches $0.00.

Pages: « 1 ... 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 [1069] 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: