Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SafeDICE.com ★ Bitcoin Dice ★ Monero ★ 0.5% Edge ★ Fast Cashout ★ Since 2014  (Read 275724 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:35:11 AM

Hi Safedice, i have submitted a few emails regarding my XMR deposit issue

i sent an XMR deposit and and it has been over 24+ Hours without being credited, are you able to assist? Smiley

Thank you for your time!

Safedice Name : ImSigma

Hi there,

We were having some issues with XMR deposits but it has been fixed promptly. Your funds should be in your account now Smiley sorry about the delay, and please let me know if you need further assistance with this.

Anyone else who had issues with XMR should have their funds credited to their account now!

Since we are on the topic of Monero just wondering if you guys will be supporting the Monero classic fork.

Basically there is much controversies of the algo switch and how ASICs are good for the network, many will follow the original Monero basically just like Ethereum classic.

If you don't support it, will you let people withdraw their Monero classic coins if the coin actually had some value.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SDmod

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:07:32 PM

Hi Safedice, i have submitted a few emails regarding my XMR deposit issue

i sent an XMR deposit and and it has been over 24+ Hours without being credited, are you able to assist? Smiley

Thank you for your time!

Safedice Name : ImSigma

Hi there,

We were having some issues with XMR deposits but it has been fixed promptly. Your funds should be in your account now Smiley sorry about the delay, and please let me know if you need further assistance with this.

Anyone else who had issues with XMR should have their funds credited to their account now!

Since we are on the topic of Monero just wondering if you guys will be supporting the Monero classic fork.

Basically there is much controversies of the algo switch and how ASICs are good for the network, many will follow the original Monero basically just like Ethereum classic.

If you don't support it, will you let people withdraw their Monero classic coins if the coin actually had some value.

Good question - I'm not sure exactly what we'll do yet, however I'll ask the admin for you to see if he has any plans for it currently. I'll definitely keep you updated when I hear back!
Atta3236

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:28:17 AM

@SDMOD @SafeDice

Are you going to let us recover lost usernames and passwords? I haven't been able to connect to my account for now months ... I also sent a mail to the support many times but I didn't get any help yet.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

@SDMOD @SafeDice

Are you going to let us recover lost usernames and passwords? I haven't been able to connect to my account for now months ... I also sent a mail to the support many times but I didn't get any help yet.

Of course they do, I believe they already posted their support email there and you should contact them by emailing them. You can see it on a few posts above you. Btw if there is no money or no deposit at all for period of time, why dont you make a new account with a good security of course so there will be no this kind of problems occur
Atta3236

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

@SDMOD @SafeDice

Of course they do, I believe they already posted their support email there and you should contact them by emailing them. You can see it on a few posts above you. Btw if there is no money or no deposit at all for period of time, why dont you make a new account with a good security of course so there will be no this kind of problems occur

I know that you can email them. That's what I've done. I meant are they going to add an option on their website to recover lost passwords and account names like almost every website by simply clicking on "I lost my password/username" instead of emailing them. That was my point
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

@SDMOD @SafeDice

I know that you can email them. That's what I've done. I meant are they going to add an option on their website to recover lost passwords and account names like almost every website by simply clicking on "I lost my password/username" instead of emailing them. That was my point

safedice has never been famous for the extra fast support timings
just read the thread^^
it became better as of recently but still,people are complaining that they cannot get into their accounts for days and that is unacceptable
you have to be patient,messaging here won't solve your problem,try to pm them and nag the support as much as you can
I know it can be a drag waiting for your account/money to get unlocked and safedice should have the automatic recovery option long time ago

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
SDmod

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

@SDMOD @SafeDice

Hi there,

Yes this is actually in the plans but we do have a few other features that we're trying to roll out prior to it. The only issue with recovering lost passwords is that SD offers the use of "temporary accounts" using a secret key, which is impossible to be validated other than manually through signing a message with a BTC address that was used to send to the account. Furthermore, since SD doesn't require an email to sign up for even a regular account, most would not be able to use a forgot password function. One thing we may do is set it up where you can validate your account automatically through signing a message with a BTC address used to send funds to the account. The only issue here is that since SD offers XMR and BCH as well, things can get a bit confusing.

Anyhow, this is duly noted and I will pass it along to the admin. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to PM me on here if you need assistance with getting into a past account. I'll do my best to assist you with it Smiley
bitvester

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

Hello, xmr withdrawals  that i placed in january have still not gone through. the xmr has left my safedice account but the tx does not appear on the xmr chain explorer and the xmr have not appear in the account i sent them too. any help with this please, very appreciated. 
bitvester

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

ALSO SAFEDICE STILL NOT ALLOWING XMR WITHDRAWALS... so last time i withdrew the XMR WENT MISSING. Since January. and currently everytime i try to withdraw more xmr this message reads: Something went wrong, hot wallet may be empty please be patient or contact us via email in the FAQ section.

What is up with this? please sort this out asap.

@SDmod @SafeDice
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:48:29 AM

@SDMOD @SafeDice

I do not know why you should ask for this feature because it is not really a must thing to have some feature like loss password. It is better to ask them on email and they will retrieve your losing password but of course it will takes time because they really have slow response

ALSO SAFEDICE STILL NOT ALLOWING XMR WITHDRAWALS... so last time i withdrew the XMR WENT MISSING. Since January. and currently everytime i try to withdraw more xmr this message reads: Something went wrong, hot wallet may be empty please be patient or contact us via email in the FAQ section.

What is up with this? please sort this out asap.

@SDmod @SafeDice

You must know that they sometimes have this issue as well so they do not really want to put more bankroll on their hot wallet and that is why they need to keep on refilling their hot wallet to prevent of hacking
NikolaTwitter

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

Are Monero deposits and withdrawals fixed here?
bitvester

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:59:35 PM

Xmr withdrawals still down... error message is 'Something went wrong, hot wallet may be empty please be patient or contact us via email in the FAQ section'

@SDMod  have sent you pm about withdrawals that have been stuck. can you please respond and help sort these issues asap because its getting a bit ridiculous- waiting for funds to be processed since jan!

bitvester
BillyBurns

Activity: 429
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

Monero forked coins?

Do we need to withdrawal our invested monero to get these coins, or will they be given out like bcash was.

*Image Removed*
tbttradingcrypto

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

SAFEDICE.COM is the website of gambling can be said not to join!
Only stupid new play here, I used to be a man like that.
According to the website owner I know SF is the Vietnamese people. He always wisely when investing in own capital by the website, never had any investments in SF that can say is safe when the fund investor to invest in the website back used to pay bonuses.
Safedice always said that this address is the address for conditioning of him: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1SD1ciWyeDNf26YoAUjSsifQZK1ShFJ2s
but in fact this is not impersonation madness because for the chill of safedice I have test when the win here is always auto sent another with btc btc sent in website.
SAFEDICE is a blatant scam as the other website. Always SAFEDICE to her though, for btc in WINS was about 3.5 btc which is 20XRP and 4BCH. About which I'm not sure, every time he started checking the web is he will clone account on playing to win the bet as much.
Don't ever join the play in safedice when claim that you win more, that's just ignorance when the-money of him enough he will let players win and always follows the 3-4 period of the day is 1btc interest. More sf mode can never support good, they often 4-15 on the new reply email client. It's a sure thing they scam the players in both thoughts.
Too terrible.
I have attended many games in safedice and I warn people if play in the safedie go to primedice. Playing in primedice but that also the scam but can say is limited and less numerous. Fairness is not in online gambling. But don't be stupid for them to scam our money whatever in any way
Dear
guys have been stupid when playing at safedice
tbttradingcrypto

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

When I write to you this line then maybe never master this topic here reply me back and that it is useless. But you can see this photo I won, but I've never been drawn more than 4bch in safedice:
https://imgur.com/a/j9xNbhs
And even more important is the money in safedice always just safedice investor's money is the number 0
Always so-enough interest and release before you can win.
Never you withdraw money out safedice will always allege is for conditioning are update, admin is not online, ... enough of the words to the rhetoric they scam
Let's just play if you feel okay, this is just my experience.
Thanks and I know what type of account the type such as fortunejack, bitsler safedice trust, is said to believe, ... that's it always existed here the bad guys just want to get your money
psy112

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

psygambler

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:00:22 AM

Sent an account recovery email almost two weeks ago and havent heard back. Any updates?

I have also been waiting for a respons from admin about my account, haven't been able to access it for a while now

BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

Sent an account recovery email almost two weeks ago and havent heard back. Any updates?

I have also been waiting for a respons from admin about my account, haven't been able to access it for a while now

You shouls really wait them for some time because they manage everything slowly or may be they do not even have enough supports to manage their issues here. Many have complain them yet it seems they do nothing about the support. But still many people are going here to play but they always complain about everything that has been slowed for already months. If you can slowly wait them then you can continue it here because in the end they fix everything, but if you can't then stay away from it
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

If you have sent emails on both tech support emails without getting any reply for some time then the next thing you can do is try sending a personal message to SDmod he is officially working with SafeDice and the recent problems are handled by him, although there is no guarantee that you will have a reply from him either as he is also not active in the forum.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
bitvester

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

XMR FUNDS RETURNED AND XMR WITHDRAWALS WORKING

in previous posts i had complained about a large xmr withdrawal going missing (never turned up in my account or showed up on the block explorer). although it took since january for the missing withdrawal to get resolved, it has now been resolved. The xmr has been returned to my account. although the support and admin may be slow to respond, they did get this sorted!

also i said that xmr withdrawals were not working: everytime i tried to withdraw xmr this error message read: Something went wrong, hot wallet may be empty please be patient or contact us via email in the FAQ section.

However, i have realized that XMR WITHDRAWALS DO WORK. However, to make them work you MUST include a payment ID. Also the payment ID must be a certain length so that the payment ID box turns green. Some wallets provide an ID of the correct length but other dont (such as the Monero core wallet). If you are withdrawing to a wallet you own so you do not actually need a payment ID, just put in any numbers or letters in the payment ID box till it turns green and then withdraw. I did that twice today and it worked. obviously if you do not own the wallet (such as exchange wallet) it is important you do not put in a ramdom payment ID.

So everyone, far as i can tell this site is still safe for investing and betting and the owners/admin are trustworthy.
IDabOnThemHATERS

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:40:39 PM

XMR FUNDS RETURNED AND XMR WITHDRAWALS WORKING

in previous posts i had complained about a large xmr withdrawal going missing (never turned up in my account or showed up on the block explorer). although it took since january for the missing withdrawal to get resolved, it has now been resolved. The xmr has been returned to my account. although the support and admin may be slow to respond, they did get this sorted!

also i said that xmr withdrawals were not working: everytime i tried to withdraw xmr this error message read: Something went wrong, hot wallet may be empty please be patient or contact us via email in the FAQ section.

However, i have realized that XMR WITHDRAWALS DO WORK. However, to make them work you MUST include a payment ID. Also the payment ID must be a certain length so that the payment ID box turns green. Some wallets provide an ID of the correct length but other dont (such as the Monero core wallet). If you are withdrawing to a wallet you own so you do not actually need a payment ID, just put in any numbers or letters in the payment ID box till it turns green and then withdraw. I did that twice today and it worked. obviously if you do not own the wallet (such as exchange wallet) it is important you do not put in a ramdom payment ID.

So everyone, far as i can tell this site is still safe for investing and betting and the owners/admin are trustworthy.

Did they respond to your email? If so, which email did they respond from? I deposited 0.35 BCH w/ 100+ confirmations and it still hasn't credited my account, I emailed the 2 emails I could find in this thread but haven't received a response yet, thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: