Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do islam hates people?  (Read 437348 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 04:43:47 PM

@BADecker: Please give me verses saying "be violent". Please don't take out-of-context verses. Because I couldn't find violent verses. Probably, in your language, self righteous.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:46:50 PM

Of course not all Muslims are bad. Outside of the fact that all people are bad in some way, some Muslims are not bad. But then, you need to define what "bad" is. According to some parts of the Quran, a Muslim is bad if he doesn't terrorize and kill people of other religions who won't convert to Islam.

Where in Qur'an say that? Shocked ??

He's trying to confuse others by playing with what the Quran said!

if you put a statement from somewhere. back it up with a quote and a link. ive been doing it since i posted

What? You have all this ability to find and use all kinds of stuff to contradict the clear statements that the Quran makes telling Muslims to be violent? But you don't have enough ability to look up Islamic violence in the Quran yourself.

More and more I am thinking that you are completely in the direction of total lying to to us infidels, just so that the whole bunch of you can gain as much of a foothold into our lives as you can... just so that murdering us will be easier for you later.

Smiley

accusations should be backed by proof.. where in the Quraan it is said those words? the word violence does not even exist in the Quraan.

Perhaps you should read the Quran sometime.    Kiss

read it over 200 times in arabic, english and french, i know approximately 16 chapters by heart. and i know my religion and my book more than you know the palm of your hand... perhaps YOU should read the book before making accusations

Since you say all this, you are certainly out to deceive us infidels, because the Quran definitely has a whole lot of violent verses that tell Muslims to be violent towards non-Muslims.

However, I want to thank you for making your deception clear in this way... even though it took this long, dragged-out way to do it.

All you non-Muslims out there, watch out for the Muslims. You can never tell which ones are ready to spring on you and kill you. Watch out for their trickery and deceit and lies.

Smiley

show me the proof to your quotes and accusation buddy. thats all am asking

Why do you want me to show you something that you admit to knowing already because you have read it over 200 times?

Poor little Muslim. Life is so hard. Feel sorry for the Muslim. Then, all of a sudden he turns and attacks you, while you have tried to be a friend to him.

Watch out for the Muslims. They are people. Do no harm to them. But watch out because of the deceit in their hearts. It's the way of Islam towards infidels.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:48:13 PM

@BADecker: Please give me verses saying "be violent". Please don't take out-of-context verses. Because I couldn't find violent verses. Probably, in your language, self righteous.

Do Google search on "Islam violence" or "violence in Quran."

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 04:49:06 PM

Smiley

its up to you to stand your accusations and post buddy. put the quotes yourself.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:54:08 PM

Smiley

its up to you to stand your accusations and post buddy. put the quotes yourself.

'Cause you say so? You funny.    Grin

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 05:04:08 PM

Smiley

i stood to all my quotes with facts and proofs. where are yours?

i could also google : violence in buddism, violence in christianity, violence of atheists, violence of hindus... and still get millions of results..

but the post will become bias, you want to make a point, post your quotes from violence in the Quraan where it says BE VIOLENT, i am strapping on for your quotes mate..

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:13:09 PM

Smiley

i could also google : violence in buddism, violence in christianity, violence of atheists, violence of hindus... and still get millions of results..

but the post will become bias, you want to make a point, post your quotes from violence in the Quraan where it says BE VIOLENT, i am strapping on for your quotes mate..
I don't understand this.

If Zakir defends stoning a woman to death, or cutting off hands and feet because those are prescribed in the Koran, obviously, the Koran advocates "violence."
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:25:25 PM

The links and footnotes should be clear from the Wikipedia. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakir_Naik

However I will tell you this.  Regarding "why does Islam hate" there is no need to look further than this Naik - and others like him.

Okay. I will take a look tomorrow. Now my internet is slow.

Look how you tell "Islam hates" because of some people's actions/words. This is were you need to change, friend! I believe one day you will understand this belief is wrong. Smiley

You are right...
At some ends, where people are actually innocent are gradually scolded by other sources just because these sources want their mission to be accomplished, they don't care whether innocent persons live or die...

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:17:11 PM

Smiley

Even if the Quran and Hadith did NOT have violence directives within them - but they do as you well know - it is simply happening, as Spendulus shows us all the time. Here is another one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1014231.0. The question isn't about whether or not Islam hates people. The question is why?

I'm certain that the answer to the question has something to do with why YOU simply won't accept that the violence directives built into the Quran and Hadith - that stare you right in the face every time you read them, and that have been discussed throughout this thread, and that are easily found explained all over the Internet - are violence directives. Whatever your reasons, you completely deny them, attempting to whitewash them, trying to make them look like peace, right in the face of the fact that they are violence directives made up of violence directive words.

You show over and over that the mind of the steadfast Islamite has been warped and brainwashed into thinking that violence is not such when an Islamite does it to a non-Islamite.

Well, that's okay. Even though regular people would like peace in the world, as you Islamites break into factions and slaughter each other off, so much the better for the rest of us. We wanted the peace. But you would have none of it. But don't expect us to simply sit back and let you destroy us like you are killing yourselves off.

Smiley

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 10:37:25 PM

Smiley

Even if the Quran and Hadith did NOT have violence directives within them - but they do as you well know - it is simply happening, as Spendulus shows us all the time. Here is another one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1014231.0. The question isn't about whether or not Islam hates people. The question is why?

I'm certain that the answer to the question has something to do with why YOU simply won't accept that the violence directives built into the Quran and Hadith - that stare you right in the face every time you read them, and that have been discussed throughout this thread, and that are easily found explained all over the Internet - are violence directives. Whatever your reasons, you completely deny them, attempting to whitewash them, trying to make them look like peace, right in the face of the fact that they are violence directives made up of violence directive words.

You show over and over that the mind of the steadfast Islamite has been warped and brainwashed into thinking that violence is not such when an Islamite does it to a non-Islamite.

Well, that's okay. Even though regular people would like peace in the world, as you Islamites break into factions and slaughter each other off, so much the better for the rest of us. We wanted the peace. But you would have none of it. But don't expect us to simply sit back and let you destroy us like you are killing yourselves off.

Smiley

you still have not supported your :  violence directive built into the Quraan and Hadith with quotes from the Quraan and Hadith...

we are still waiting for that, as Zakir posted earlier on..

i would love to read the verses.

and as zakir pointed out :

Quote from: Muhammed Zakir on Today at 04:43:47 PM

we are waiting for the quotes buddy... impatiently waiting for the quotes.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 10:46:35 PM

Smiley

Smiley

you still have not supported your :  violence directive built into the Quraan and Hadith with quotes from the Quraan and Hadith...

Since they roll off you like water off a duck, why should I repeat them again? Any time you are interested, you can go back through the posts in this thread, or search the Internet.

The fact that you don't even want to look at them, shows that you aren't really interested in me repeating them.

Smiley

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 10:56:41 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Since they roll off you like water off a duck, why should I repeat them again? Any time you are interested, you can go back through the posts in this thread, or search the Internet.

The fact that you don't even want to look at them, shows that you aren't really interested in me repeating them.

Smiley

then YOU should roll back my friend. i have already put the full quote of the sentences you cherrypicked and your supposed quotes got biased by the full quotation. where it says to DEFEND yourself, not GO AND KILL Wink

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:23:10 PM

....i have already put the full quote of the sentences you cherrypicked and your supposed quotes got biased by the full quotation. where it says to DEFEND yourself, not GO AND KILL Wink
WTF?

"Defending yourself" is de facto violent.

The Christian equivalent might be to "turn the other cheek."  (Not that many actually do that, but some do, like the Quakers.)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 03:03:55 AM

@BADecker: You must understand that there are sites which spread false things. So I asked you to put the verses, so I can know which one you think is "violent". How can we know which verses are violent for you? Or just copy-paste from a site and put the link to the site. As I have said earlier, please don't quote out-of-context verses. You must check whether they are in context verses or not.

WTF?

The Christian equivalent might be to "turn the other cheek."  (Not that many actually do that, but some do, like the Quakers.)

What Jesus said is to do good, not "offer other cheek". I mean it is an indirect sentence.

I can also show you many good things done by Muhammad(PBUH).

The Qur'an says in the subject of surrendering one’s right to exact vengeance from another, “Nor can goodness and evil be equal. Repel (evil) with what is better: then will he between whom and you was hatred become as it were your friend and intimate.” (41: 34)

“But if the enemy incline towards peace, do you [also] incline towards peace, and trust in Allah: for He is the one that hears and knows [all things].” (8: 61)

You must remember that non-muslims at the time of Muhammad(PBUH) were attacking muslims and hurting, torturing, killing etc... So Qur'an said to defend because they haveno other choices. If you and your family is tortured and killed for many years, are you going to offer the other people/cheek/body or will you defend yourself and them? Isn't it obvious?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:06:50 AM

....i have already put the full quote of the sentences you cherrypicked and your supposed quotes got biased by the full quotation. where it says to DEFEND yourself, not GO AND KILL Wink
WTF?

But, but, but, Spendulus! Netpyder called me his friend. He said, "then YOU should roll back my friend," whatever that means. See? He called me his friend. And I'm the guy he talked about putting a bullet in the brain of on a previous occasion. Or does "roll back" mean "roll over and die?" Hmm. Maybe you have a point there, Spendy. Does sound kinda Islamite like.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:17:20 AM

In all seriousness, I've gotta commend you Islamites on your good use of the English language, which is in some cases a second or third language for you.

Smiley

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 08:00:29 AM

In all seriousness, I've gotta commend you Islamites on your good use of the English language, which is in some cases a second or third language for you.

Smiley

Yeah We are using English, We are reading Engling, We are Writing English.
I  think this is the best Thread for me, Through This thread people Search about Islam, What Is Islam? That they Read About Islam. This is even a great thing for me, that someone finding that Islam is a good Religion.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 08:03:34 AM

WTF?

But, but, but, Spendulus! Netpyder called me his friend. He said, "then YOU should roll back my friend," whatever that means. See? He called me his friend. And I'm the guy he talked about putting a bullet in the brain of on a previous occasion. Or does "roll back" mean "roll over and die?" Hmm. Maybe you have a point there, Spendy. Does sound kinda Islamite like.

Smiley

your stupidity level is very high....

Netpyder

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 12:16:42 PM

Smiley

Yeah We are using English, We are reading Engling, We are Writing English.
I  think this is the best Thread for me, Through This thread people Search about Islam, What Is Islam? That they Read About Islam. This is even a great thing for me, that someone finding that Islam is a good Religion.

I agree 100% with this.

finaly you agree. it took some time but in the end you agreed with it.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:17:51 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 12:48:27 PM by BADecker

WTF?

The Christian equivalent might be to "turn the other cheek."  (Not that many actually do that, but some do, like the Quakers.)

Smiley

your stupidity level is very high....

Coming from you an Islamite, this is a wonderful compliment.

When are you going to learn that words that state directives to do violence, can't be covered over by saying that the violence only exists because the words were taken out of context. It doesn't work like that. Violence directives are violence directives. If you have to twist the context all out of shape to take the violence out of the violence directives, you are really stating that the whole writing is a lie.

If something like this happened only once or twice, it might be different. But it isn't only once or twice. There are dozens of quotes from the Quran and the Hadith listed at http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm. These might be taken out of context, but if the context really says peace, then the whole of the Quran, the Hadith, and Islam is a mixed up mess.

Islamic Fundamentalist terrorists aren't really very bright. How can we tell? People who run around killing other people, when they know that it is going to cause problems for them in the future with governments of the people they kill, simply are crazy. And they are even crazier when they blow themselves up in the name of Allah, just to kill of some non-Muslims - sometimes they kill Islamites by accident, as well.

Why do they do it? Because they don't know how to twist the violent words of the Quran and Hadith into contextual peace like you seem to.

If you really cared for peace in Islam, you would be out there trying to teach your fellow Islamites so that they learn your so-called peace of Islam... a peace that they couldn't figure out from the context themselves.

You said my stupidity level is very high. Perhaps you are right. But it isn't high enough that it stops me from seeing that you are borderline Islamic Fundamentalist terrorist. You don't quite have the guts to go around killing. You don't quite have the guts to blow yourself up. And, you are rather smart. So you promote the terrorism in the way that is comfortable for you.

You sit at the keyboard and outright lie to as many people as you can so that they become comfortable with the idea that Islam is peaceful. If they convert fine. But if they don't, they will be so much easier for your terrorist buddies to kill off later, 'cause they don't suspect that you and Islam are as hateful as you both really are.

If you have an ounce of brains left, that have not been contaminated by the hate of Islam, get out now, so that you have a chance at life.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: