Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bryan Micon's List of BTC Ponzi Schemes that should not be listed as "Lending"  (Read 119572 times)
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 05:18:12 PM

If you're suggesting that I play poker, rest assured I only play "cut-throat" bridge.
Flame off.

Hey that is great.  I also play a lot of bridge.  Do you play online?

I wish we could cut out all the trolling on both sides.  It is obvious to me that Micon and some of the others, but specifically Micon, loves Bitcoin.  He really likes the idea and the potential of the idea.  Almost everyone here does (there are a few Bitcoin bears around these forums but they are rare).

Micon is doing all of this out of a love and appreciation of Bitcoin and I appreciate him for that.  

Ok, flame on.

I really dont know wether I should laugh or cry after reading this post.  : Undecided

Going by Micon's history he is clearly setting himself up to literally steal from bitcoin users as soon as he build up enough rep, history usually repeats itself.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 05:29:52 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2012, 05:43:43 PM by wachtwoord

I have an opinion that is a little less on the positive side. I think it all boils down to the very first post. Micon has been scammed by people, and because this was a really foolish scam to fall for he obviously feels a bit silly. He is trying to redeem himself in his own eyes by telling others that they are falling for a scam while they are doing it, in the process feeling a little less stupid.

Hey I should be a shrink  Cheesy
Clipse

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 05:35:26 PM

I have an opinion that is a little less on the positive site. I think it all boils down to the very first post. Micon has been scammed by people, and because this was a really foolish scam to fall for he obviously feels a bit silly. He is trying to redeem himself in his own eyes by telling others that they are falling for a scam while they are doing it, in the process feeling a little less stupid.

Hey I should be a shrink  Cheesy

Close, this is what happened and what I suspect is going to happen again.

1.) He scammed people for years, dating back since 2002 from what I could dig up and 2006 from what I posted here so far.
2.) He was so full of himself that he thought he would never get scammed and that a 10k loan for 24hrs turning into 100k would never turn out to be a scam.
3.) He got kicked out of the realmoney poker society(everyone rates him as the laughing stock due to his scummy attitude) and found bitcoin and associated himself immediately with the most active bitcoin pokersite which he now spams all over the internet which sadly hurts bitcoin and bitcoin poker more simply because he is associated with it.
4.) As soon as he gets big enough rep in the bitcoin community expect his step1 approach to kick into high gear again.

Its as simple as that.

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2012, 06:52:19 PM

Micon is a Seals pro and handles some marketing and advertising for Seals. if you've got links to Seals spamming, I want to see them.

He cannot steal Seals deposits.

Pokerfraudalert.com is not some legit site, it is Druff's response to being kicked off of Micon's show. Pokerfraudalert.com posted false information about Seals password handling.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
aq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 06:55:40 PM

I just couldnt resist posting this gem of a thread, the ustream of his 'winning slot' strategy was removed but have fun looking at the ROFLMAO clip about "leave bryan micon alone" parody, priceless.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?1684-Micon-on-tilt-and-drunk-playing-slots-and-Seals-with-Clubs-live-on-uStream-right-now

and, dont forget this gem of top10.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?796-Top-10-Reasons-Why-Bryan-Micon-is-Piece-of-Shit-Scumbag

and he is also now without poker money which he never had since he was supported by a financial backer.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?1519-Micon-s-Backer-Dump-s-Him

Another bit of gem, this is how Bryan handles his sales, does this look like anyone even remotely decent?

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?796-Top-10-Reasons-Why-Bryan-Micon-is-Piece-of-Shit-Scumbag&p=13628&viewfull=1#post13628

If sealswithclubs want to attract current poker players to bitcoinpoker they sure as shit need to get a different person to attract them, Bryan Micon is not respected at all.

Tell me when to stop Bryan, I have 100+ more article involving you with scams over the last 6years, when I am done you would be running to your nearest pharmacy.

All these assaults on other businesses seem to be your number one tactic through the years but there is one problem here, You are the only one with a long running conartist/scamartist track record and funny enough there is some huge scams that you pulled that if someone even bothered they could properly sue you for damages or even get you locked up.
Interesting to see, that this Micon on pokerfraudalert fits our Micon precisely.
Clipse

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 06:55:59 PM

Micon is a Seals pro and handles some marketing and advertising for Seals. if you've got links to Seals spamming, I want to see them.

He cannot steal Seals deposits.

Pokerfraudalert.com is not some legit site, it is Druff's response to being kicked off of Micon's show. Pokerfraudalert.com posted false information about Seals password handling.

twoplustwo is loaded with bryan and his antics.

pokerfraudalert is loaded with external content related to bryan.

Are you saying that every single user posting their own experience with Bryan on pokerfraudalert is all in the pocket of Druff ? You got to be kidding me.

I didnt even bother with what Druff had to say and I have kept track of Bryan and his bullshit scammy spam email marketing poker training material since it first launched and was well aware of Bryan since early 2005 when I used to play professionally online poker like every other junkie back in the day.

It doesnt matter if Pokerfraudalert hates bryan or not the content their link to is valid and just shows more and more why Bryan is so hated in the poker community and business community.

Freemoney I have nothing against you at all and I like that you kept going with sealswithclubs and bitcoinpoker in a whole however your first market should be to attract the current fiat poker players and with someone like Bryan Micon you have a huge obsticle if not complete cul-du-sac with getting these users on bitcoin poker.

aq

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 07:05:10 PM

I just couldnt resist posting this gem of a thread, the ustream of his 'winning slot' strategy was removed but have fun looking at the ROFLMAO clip about "leave bryan micon alone" parody, priceless.

It just means he knows his scams!

It's like how "cheaters" are suspicious that their spouses/whatever are cheating, based on little or no evidence.
+1
Because scamming is so natural to them, they see scams everywhere.
Maybe it is "me-con" instead of "micon"?
Clipse

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 07:09:35 PM

It just means he knows his scams!

It's like how "cheaters" are suspicious that their spouses/whatever are cheating, based on little or no evidence.

You might be right considering hes been running on other peoples money in his poker career so in fact hes been conning for a living.

BorderBits

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 07:27:56 PM

It doesnt matter if Pokerfraudalert hates bryan or not the content their link to is valid and just shows more and more why Bryan is so hated in the poker community and business community.

Please tell me you understand the irony in this.  There's a lot of competition, but I think the people "investing" in these bitponzis take the cake for the dumbest people on the internet. 
Micon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2012, 07:33:00 PM

Clipse (or anyone esle) - we can argue my character in another thread, and I'm happy to do so.  here is a direct quote:

Quote from: Clipse
3.) He got kicked out of the realmoney poker society(everyone rates him as the laughing stock due to his scummy attitude) and found bitcoin and associated himself immediately with the most active bitcoin pokersite which he now spams all over the internet which sadly hurts bitcoin and bitcoin poker more simply because he is associated with it.

kicked out of realmoneypoker society?  sound like we got an expert here.

That site you found is done by my former partner from DonkDown.  They talk a lot of shit about me.  I'm well-liked in the "realmoney poker society" and I played ~ $35k worth of WSOP events including the $10k Main this year.  All publicly and easily accessible information.  I've been entrenched in the poker community since 2005 and played ~ 15+ events + the main each year since 2006, cashing the main twice for over $150k, 2x final tables, + $200k lifetime at Rio, i mean google me - I'm a legit pro poker player.

But you try and derail the thread with obvious trolling - make a new thread and point me to it if you want to continue this.  

now the real Q's

did Pirate pay everyone today?  Was Bitcoinmax and the other ponzi affiliates duped again into re-investing all?  did new whales come in this week?  

or is this this week it goes boom?

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Clipse

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 07:39:22 PM

Clipse (or anyone esle) - we can argue my character in another thread, and I'm happy to do so.  here is a direct quote:

Quote from: Clipse

kicked out of realmoneypoker society?  sound like we got an expert here.

That site you found is done by my former partner from DonkDown.  They talk a lot of shit about me.  I'm well-liked in the "realmoney poker society" and I played ~ $35k worth of WSOP events including the $10k Main this year.  All publicly and easily accessible information.  I've been entrenched in the poker community since 2005 and played ~ 15+ events + the main each year since 2006, cashing the main twice for over $150k, 2x final tables, + $200k lifetime at Rio, i mean google me - I'm a legit pro poker player.

But you try and derail the thread with obvious trolling - make a new thread and point me to it if you want to continue this.  

now the real Q's

did Pirate pay everyone today?  Was Bitcoinmax and the other ponzi affiliates duped again into re-investing all?  did new whales come in this week?  

or is this this week it goes boom?

Sorry Bud, you are not getting off this easily.

If you dont come clean I will simply post regarding your past scams/cons/and bullshit poker material linked to other forums and content. This is not the only place linking to your various thievery.

Round 2? You can do better than that crap response.

Please start a thread with your pro winning bacarat,slots and blackjack strategies which you had on donkdown until everyone laughed at you considering you kept losing and tried to portray yourself as a winning gambler, bahahahaha.

You are now in the spotlight and all your scams and ways of treating people will come to light in this thread and hopefully everywhere else in this forum simply because its all factual and we all know you dont like people working with facts.

aq

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 07:49:51 PM

I just navigated to http://www.miconsecrets.com and the "me-con" man struck again.
His website tried to install some backdoor (HTML/Rce.Gen3) on my system.
I think this should be posted on the scam section of the forum. Can somebody else please confirm?

Micon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2012, 07:53:24 PM

I just navigated to http://www.miconsecrets.com and the "me-con" man struck again.
I think this should be posted on the scam section of the forum. Can somebody else please confirm?

not my site.  I see you and Clipse always post at similar times.  Must be coincidence.  Seriously, start a new thread, let's go there and endlessly debate my character and credibility.  I'm a stand-up guy and long time member of the poker community.  Many top player will vouch for my character.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT PONZI MIS-CATEGORIZATION, and general BTC Ponzi scam tracking.

1)  Has no Pass throughs paid out today?  doesn't seem like any have reported interest...

2)  Clipse - this is not the thread for that - make one, I will debate you all day, put the link in your sig if you want.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
aq

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 07:56:09 PM

not my site. 
Sure, it must be some other Bryan Micon, because there is a Bryan Micon on every block that tries to sell some poker system.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 07:59:30 PM

Clipse

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 08:00:09 PM

not my site.  I see you and Clipse always post at similar times.  Must be coincidence.  Seriously, start a new thread, let's go there and endlessly debate my character and credibility.  I'm a stand-up guy and long time member of the poker community.  Many top player will vouch for my character.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT PONZI MIS-CATEGORIZATION, and general BTC Ponzi scam tracking.

1)  Has no Pass throughs paid out today?  doesn't seem like any have reported interest...

2)  Clipse - this is not the thread for that - make one, I will debate you all day, put the link in your sig if you want.

Funny that you think this is a debate. I am stating facts and not asking for your opinion on the matter but merely to come clean to the evidence that is plastered all over the internet.

I wont start a new thread considering you had the self-importance attitude to spread your fud all over other threads then I will do the same in your thread except with FACTUAL data.

You were the one who opened pandoras box and unfortunately for you only your own crap were inside.

Get used to this, it wont stop until you start answer to all the scams you pulled over the years.

koin
Legendary

Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 08:02:16 PM

did Pirate pay everyone today?  

a couple i glanced at (vescudero, nckrazze) paid interest early.  if others did the same, then that's a tell.  maybe that was done with the intent to boost confidence as if they are paying early, definitely can't be in trouble!   or, maybe the affiliates that have a high reinvestment rate got paid out first because the reinvested funds were needed to then pay others which have higher redemptions?
miscreanity
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 08:03:31 PM

Apparently, there's no such thing as buyer beware in their collective vernacular.
You might want to learn what that phrase means before you accuse others of not appreciating it. From your own link: "The only exception was if the seller actively concealed latent defects or otherwise made material misrepresentations amounting to fraud."

So where's the material misrepresentation? We're back to no concrete proof from either side, only accusations and conjecture. The responsibility remains squarely on the individual for now, scam or not.
aq

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 08:06:40 PM

FYI, I really hate scammers that try to infect my system, so I added this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=100503.0
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 13, 2012, 08:50:24 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2012, 09:55:58 PM by Stephen Gornick

There's also some buzz recently occurring with regard to the mining "bonds". Apparently only recently did some finally become aware that with these mh/s "bonds" that as long as difficulty goes up, the bond issuer never needs to buy any mining capacity whatsoever and could meet all dividend payments as agreed to simply by paying out from principal.   While not technically in the same category[edited] as a "ponzi", there hasn't been much in the way of vetting to ensure the mining operator truly had control of the expected mining capacity.

Thought I'ld cc: some links here in case anyone might care to see how that all works as well:

- http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=98517.0
 - http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=100303.0

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: