Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:02:45 PM

You can save money in the banks for fiat money  Smiley

The interest paid by banks is in peanuts, you  cannot afford to save your money in banks as the value of saving would be nothing in future due to high inflation rate.

He is right, interest rates in banks are almost nothing. But it is still a good place to save money for emergency purposes because you can easily withdraw it. But if you are saving for  your future, then it is better to save it in an investment. It will earn you more thru dividends.
Investment isn't same with save money because like you say if you save your money in bank you can withdraw anytime or use in emergency but if you save your money in investment the first you must do is sell your investment so how if you get situation  emergency in the weekends?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:12:38 PM

To be completely honest, stop spending whatever you can, look to downsize your spending, eat as little as you can, and stop using as many utilities as you do. Live a minimalist life, and you'll be able to save a lot of money that you would otherwise be spending.

I really can't think of any other way to save a lot of your money, but I know someone in a western country lives off of $200/month living a really minimalist lifestyle, so it is relatively possible.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:36:19 PM

The interest paid by banks is in peanuts, you  cannot afford to save your money in banks as the value of saving would be nothing in future due to high inflation rate.

He is right, interest rates in banks are almost nothing. But it is still a good place to save money for emergency purposes because you can easily withdraw it. But if you are saving for  your future, then it is better to save it in an investment. It will earn you more thru dividends.
you both correct,if people want better interest,they should invest their money to people in this forum,lender can put interest as they can,but it with good deal with people who want to loan that money.

Giving a loan is always good as you can earn higher rate of interest with it, and you ask for strong collateral well in advance so you don't have to go through loss in future.

nice tips, we can hold our bitcoin/money with hands of others,  Cheesy Cheesy
like you say the strong collateral is the 1st important thing before you give LOAN

Yeah without collateral you cannot afford to give someone loan, as what will you do if he simply disappears, and if you are offering the loan then you are the king.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:33:15 AM

you both correct,if people want better interest,they should invest their money to people in this forum,lender can put interest as they can,but it with good deal with people who want to loan that money.

Giving a loan is always good as you can earn higher rate of interest with it, and you ask for strong collateral well in advance so you don't have to go through loss in future.

nice tips, we can hold our bitcoin/money with hands of others,  Cheesy Cheesy
like you say the strong collateral is the 1st important thing before you give LOAN

Yeah without collateral you cannot afford to give someone loan, as what will you do if he simply disappears, and if you are offering the loan then you are the king.
Getting into lending in the bitcoin world is always risk, however if you know how to manage the risk it might benefit you but I would not recommend it cause it takes a lot of study to succeed.
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:04:04 AM

One way to save money is by buying items online, in bulk. Some companies even offer free shipping on large orders. Clearance items are sometimes available, and good savings can be found on non-perishable groceries and diapers. This saves time and mone.
I think what you mean to save money is not like saving money in this topic. I mean, this is about saving money such as providing reserve money, instead of save money such as buying goods in bulk.
To save some money you have not to be greedy otherwise you are losing a lot of money and that would be bad for you in the future so saving money will be one of the best things that you can do.
But of course it would be really hard that you can earn some money but you need to take some risks also if you want to earn money with it.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:10:47 AM

To be completely honest, stop spending whatever you can, look to downsize your spending, eat as little as you can, and stop using as many utilities as you do. Live a minimalist life, and you'll be able to save a lot of money that you would otherwise be spending.

I really can't think of any other way to save a lot of your money, but I know someone in a western country lives off of $200/month living a really minimalist lifestyle, so it is relatively possible.
That's what you call "living below their means". They can afford to live with just a portion of their income and the rest already goes into their savings and/or investments. I admire people who accomplish that because everywhere you look, there are just so many temptations -- mall sale, new gadgets, cool resto, the list goes on and on.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:12:55 AM

One way to save money is by buying items online, in bulk. Some companies even offer free shipping on large orders. Clearance items are sometimes available, and good savings can be found on non-perishable groceries and diapers. This saves time and mone.
I think what you mean to save money is not like saving money in this topic. I mean, this is about saving money such as providing reserve money, instead of save money such as buying goods in bulk.
To save some money you have not to be greedy otherwise you are losing a lot of money and that would be bad for you in the future so saving money will be one of the best things that you can do.
But of course it would be really hard that you can earn some money but you need to take some risks also if you want to earn money with it.

Saving money requires discipline and its not easy for everyone to save money on regular basis, you need to have control on spending on useless things or you won't be able to save anything.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:22:06 AM

Saving money requires discipline and its not easy for everyone to save money on regular basis, you need to have control on spending on useless things or you won't be able to save anything.

Discipline is necessary to save but that is a passive approach. To be able to save better, you need to earn more. If you earn more you can still buy what you want and still save for your future. You just have to at least find a good paying job or have a very good investment that earns well.
Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:32:54 PM

It is valuable question to every one, there is lots of way to save your money to increase it soon.Try your money to invest with bitcoin it will come nice and surprise for you with in few months, So save your money to grow your future brightness.   
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:01:35 PM

As I have been working for many many years I have realize that it is very hard to think that you still have nothing left every time in your pocket and nothing is change in your life. This is a big shame for you to earn age but not money for your future. If I only I can change my life and make me realize that I should start from the moment I started working I should joined what world can give to have more money but its too late. Well all I can is go on while you still lived move forward.

This is the dilemma many people have to face in their lives sooner or later. Missed opportunities, wasted feelings, regrets about time that is lost and times that are gone, and shit like that...

That's life and what it means to be alive any way you look at it, wtf
Yes but even though that I am facing the same world what my parents had I want to change this for the better and made me realize that I can do better than this. I always tell my parents, my whole family that we can be better than this that all we have to do is discover what life can offer and that we can have what we want. I always let my sisters think that history not to always have to repeat itself we can change and make our own history. All I can say I want to try it first before them so neglect will happen in the end. 

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:03:07 PM

Discipline is necessary to save but that is a passive approach. To be able to save better, you need to earn more. If you earn more you can still buy what you want and still save for your future. You just have to at least find a good paying job or have a very good investment that earns well.

And with decent earnings thru real life job or any stable source of income, it will be easy to do that "discipline" thing. It's really hard to save if your money is just enough to your basic needs. So what to do? Find any source to make money that will bring you for a long term.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:35:27 PM

And with decent earnings thru real life job or any stable source of income, it will be easy to do that "discipline" thing. It's really hard to save if your money is just enough to your basic needs. So what to do? Find any source to make money that will bring you for a long term.

the hardworker will spend more time to earning, and collect money, but the smart people will delegate his job, to some people , and create new management then earning more as he can  Grin
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:51:43 PM

At age of 60 you`ll look back on the life choices, that could of been prevented by looking at the prior people who took the same position as you.

The question is either would you continue that "job" or will you ask yourself im worth more then some "70k year wage" job.

Unless youre doing both which fine, but if youre just settling down to being 60 year old grinding it out - then damn thats no way to live unless youre okay with it.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:40:20 PM

Save part of your salary in bitcoin on regular basis, and I bet you don't need to save your money anywhere else as this saving will grow in future.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:24:23 PM

Saving money sometimes is hard if the earnings are not enough, but i would start with 20% and then if i can afford will try to increase the percentage each month.

it doesn't matter if you just save 5-10% of your salary. as long as you save it every month, it will increase.
yeah even if you only spend a few percent of the salary it will still help to deposit your own money. you have to do is be consistent to continue to save and if it continues to be committed to saving and salaries aside. then over time then you will collect a lot of money dude and you will become rich
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:20:24 PM

It's easy to save money though. You need a commitment to yourself to not buy something unnecessary, better do investment and save your money some for emergency use.
I thought to commit itself that it will be more difficult dude because you have to abide by that commitment and it is very difficult.
I'm committed to not gamble so I can save my money and get rich by saving all my salary
but I always break that commitment and continue to gamble again?
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:44:45 AM

Best way to save is put them in safe place but no banks, i think that banks is not so safe, even exchange money to bitcoins will be much safer i guess.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:50:15 AM

Best way to save is put them in safe place but no banks, i think that banks is not so safe, even exchange money to bitcoins will be much safer i guess.
I think base on your idea, banks are safe if you intention is just for safekeeping, bank also offers a little interest and your deposits is covered with insurance so safe for me.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:10:32 PM

Saving money is not that hard to do but I understand that if you do not make much money .It is pretty hard to save money and it is going to take a while before you reach a certain point in your savings.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:02:22 PM

Saving money is not that hard to do but I understand that if you do not make much money .It is pretty hard to save money and it is going to take a while before you reach a certain point in your savings.

That is really the picture here, if your earnings is just enough to cover all your basics things in life then definitely saving money will really put in a hard way. That's why we have to think other way to minimize the hard way. Open our mind and start looking at every opportunity to earn money as an additional source of our income.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: