Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
amine14madrid

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:36:56 PM

everyone have their way to save money,and its depending how your character. i think character and plan to save money is have relation. if you have good character,of course you can save money very well,and if you have no good character,its hard to save money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:21:30 AM

everyone have their way to save money,and its depending how your character. i think character and plan to save money is have relation. if you have good character,of course you can save money very well,and if you have no good character,its hard to save money.

It's not with the character. How come a fixed earner with a good character can really save money if his earnings is just enough for his daily needs. Don't say to me, they must plan carefully. It's not that easy as you think for a fixed earner. Even with proper budgeting, a fixed earner will really have a hard time saving money. The first thing to plan is the financial source. No way you can save much even you are a discipline one if your earnings are not that good.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:03:29 AM

for me best way to save money is to invest it in a long term company, wherein you will be able to get the money in few years or decade , for sure your money will be doubled by that time Smiley thats what i did, i invested in a stock market ofcourse thats for my kids futures Smiley
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:44:12 AM

Saving money is not that hard but it can be hard when you do not make much money then it looks like saving money does not really works out. But even when you cannot put much money on the side it is still smart to do that.
B!tcoinL0ver

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:46:38 AM

Saving money is not that hard but it can be hard when you do not make much money then it looks like saving money does not really works out. But even when you cannot put much money on the side it is still smart to do that.

when your salary not enough to pay your daily cost, or you have other plan, im sure you will your saving money.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:47:01 AM

yes indeed even the smallest amount that you can afford to save will helps saving money at all, getting enough money would be hard so it is harder to save some for you but in the simplest ways like saving it instead of buying junk foods and drinks maybe liquor and cigarette will allow you to save for the future limiting your budget is the best way to save mate.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:13:46 AM

Best way to save is put them in safe place but no banks, i think that banks is not so safe, even exchange money to bitcoins will be much safer i guess.
I think base on your idea, banks are safe if you intention is just for safekeeping, bank also offers a little interest and your deposits is covered with insurance so safe for me.
in my country there are some banks that cheat they attract many customers and then their owner left with a lot of money. before you save in a bank. make sure the bank was trusted and already reputable
and it would be safer if you keep money in a bank owned by the government

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:21:49 AM

Best way to save is put them in safe place but no banks, i think that banks is not so safe, even exchange money to bitcoins will be much safer i guess.
I think base on your idea, banks are safe if you intention is just for safekeeping, bank also offers a little interest and your deposits is covered with insurance so safe for me.
in my country there are some banks that cheat they attract many customers and then their owner left with a lot of money. before you save in a bank. make sure the bank was trusted and already reputable
and it would be safer if you keep money in a bank owned by the government
Saving in the bank is always safe, bank cannot cheat their clients because they are governed by the central banks and if they do not comply with the rules they will be penalize. Even if the bank closes you can still claim your deposits because they are covered with insurance at a certain amount.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:58:28 AM

If it is just saving, then we can say that banks are safe since it is covered in insurance when it goes bankrupt. You can put your savings there for safe keeping and ease of access. But if you want it to grow more, then bank is not a choice. Better put it on mutual funds or stocks, but those are investments already.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:06:19 PM

If it is just saving, then we can say that banks are safe since it is covered in insurance when it goes bankrupt. You can put your savings there for safe keeping and ease of access. But if you want it to grow more, then bank is not a choice. Better put it on mutual funds or stocks, but those are investments already.

Its not possible that banks will disappear or shuts down, bank is the safest place to save your money, and if anything goes wrong with your money, banks will help you in recovering it.
Fofofolo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:33:48 PM

To save some money you must dont be greedy otherwise it will be not possible to save some money because than you are just only spending and that is really bad.
But you have also to make an investment if you want to earn some more money later so you can get some profit.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:04:53 PM

To save some money you must dont be greedy otherwise it will be not possible to save some money because than you are just only spending and that is really bad.
But you have also to make an investment if you want to earn some more money later so you can get some profit.

I think you should have control on spending, and don't try to spend on useless things, or else you will never able to save money for future.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:38:46 PM

I think you should have control on spending, and don't try to spend on useless things, or else you will never able to save money for future.

If you can't control your spending habits and always go overboard on your budget, it is better if you make your income larger. That way, even if you spend some money on some useless things, you still have more money to save. Just work hard and make your income greater than what you spend.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:50:32 PM

If you can't control your spending habits and always go overboard on your budget, it is better if you make your income larger. That way, even if you spend some money on some useless things, you still have more money to save. Just work hard and make your income greater than what you spend.

it is the nature of bad, if we still have a great income and still spending money on useless things. we have to learn to live simply.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:24:02 PM

it is the nature of bad, if we still have a great income and still spending money on useless things. we have to learn to live simply.

I have seen people who spend more without reason in the name of status. So these are the unwanted spending as mentioned by above mate. Live simple with satisfaction will let you save more.
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:03:12 AM

Gambling and buying stuff you don't need are your 2 biggest enemies. If you want to save make sure to control your spending habits. From there it will go steady but easily.
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:05:47 AM

Gambling and buying stuff you don't need are your 2 biggest enemies. If you want to save make sure to control your spending habits. From there it will go steady but easily.
Yeah ,gambling is the one addictive game that limits our savings .also it leads us to greediness toreturn our loosed money . The best control for it is discipline and attitude.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:36:53 PM

Its not possible that banks will disappear or shuts down, bank is the safest place to save your money, and if anything goes wrong with your money, banks will help you in recovering it.
It is nice to save some money for later and that is because you also can see now and that would be nice but it will be really hard to know what will happen in the future.
But investing will be now nice and that is nice because you also know that the value will be much higher soon because the halving is also coming.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:45:59 PM

It is nice to save some money for later and that is because you also can see now and that would be nice but it will be really hard to know what will happen in the future.
But investing will be now nice and that is nice because you also know that the value will be much higher soon because the halving is also coming.

Both saving and investment is good for future as you cannot invest in anything without saving, and saving can be done only by reducing unwanted expenses.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 05:12:41 PM

Just use your power of will and stop wasting your money on useless things and think about your future, you will be so surprised how your money will start increasing.

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: