Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:43:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 08:13:33 PM

well part of my salary is invested in a previdence that will allow me to earn an interest as long as im alive ,but i have to pay it for the next 25 years and forgot those money ,soo i can maximize the ammount i will be able to get montly or at once.Soo i could being invested those money into bitcoin and left it for the next 25 years but there is a high risk on it currently,my investment into the bank will allow me to have enought money to survive and live well.

You can also save your money in some systematic investment plans which are safe and gives you good returns and the best thing is those plans are available for short term too..like say 6 months or 1 year after maturity you can withdraw and can earn good interest on it.
Saving is the best option if you want to gain something in future.. You can't afford to just dependent on the investment as it can also prove the wrong financial descision in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faridkifly

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:59:13 AM

Thanks dude for the tips.. Next months I want to try being a employee, and I don't know how to do with my first salary Grin
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:50:09 AM

i am from Macedonia. In my country the minimal salary is 150 euros, with that kind of salary you can not save 20% because everything is expensive. But there are another ways to save money. You can do your shopping in the big markets and on every shopping you can save. You can also use the public transport because it is good way to go from a to b, etc.

you say that 150 is the minimal, this mean that if you work harder you can get more right? if 150 is for hours you can try to add another 4 hours job to increase your minimum

if you can't save money you work more, there is no other way around
Dotakels (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 05:22:24 PM

i am from Macedonia. In my country the minimal salary is 150 euros, with that kind of salary you can not save 20% because everything is expensive. But there are another ways to save money. You can do your shopping in the big markets and on every shopping you can save. You can also use the public transport because it is good way to go from a to b, etc.
just get a good job and you can save, and its all depend on your skill, you can't get a good job if you did't finished college. Education is important than experienced.
globaltechno

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 07:04:46 AM

Money is importand for life, we need save money Sad
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:39:52 PM

just get a good job and you can save, and its all depend on your skill, you can't get a good job if you did't finished college. Education is important than experienced.

I don't agree with you on that part. Here in the Netherlands more and more people get educated and therefore much more people go to college. However, now even educated people have to take lower-skilled jobs in order to get a job, as it's quite hard for young people to get a job over here. And if you find a good job (at your level), experience makes you different from others (and that makes you the better choice).

At my job, I quite lack the right education for the job. However, I've got a lot of experience and I know how to do the job, I learned almost everything in practise. I got promoted to this job, and people with the right education didn't. It's not all about education anymore I guess.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:24:51 PM

Money is importand for life, we need save money Sad
no dump sherlock this thread is all about how to do that

also i think that you have to save your money by working hard and spending it only on things you really need, when you have enough money to create a business you do that, then you either fail or get lucky, and if you dont get lucky then you are basically done Cheesy

dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:26:55 PM

I think the very best method to saving money is to create your Spending Plan or a Budget.
With a budget you figure out what your income is and what your expenses are.
Once you know these two things, you can look for ways to reduce your expenses or increase your income to allocate an amount of money that you can afford to save.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:19:57 AM

each year the government increases the retirement age , making the majority of those who never receive discounted .
In this way the government controls our money with discounts already made ​​bills when you give to the government? In Brazil the people paid about 4-6 months of taxes , the remaining part will for rent and the remainder is left over for diversao algo.Investir in private pension reduces the wait time and and identical retirement that countries want us dar..fora so we have the bitcoin that gives us now a good capitalization.
Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 04:38:23 AM

I don't agree with you on that part. Here in the Netherlands more and more people get educated and therefore much more people go to college. However, now even educated people have to take lower-skilled jobs in order to get a job, as it's quite hard for young people to get a job over here. And if you find a good job (at your level), experience makes you different from others (and that makes you the better choice).

At my job, I quite lack the right education for the job. However, I've got a lot of experience and I know how to do the job, I learned almost everything in practise. I got promoted to this job, and people with the right education didn't. It's not all about education anymore I guess.

Ok thats your opinion i respect it, but here in my country you must graduated in college so you can get a better job and easily hired. Because we are believing that you is a better person if you finished college.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:36:48 AM

Ok thats your opinion i respect it, but here in my country you must graduated in college so you can get a better job and easily hired. Because we are believing that you is a better person if you finished college.

In some countries like korea, its actually way recommended to finish college like you stated for yours.

Since most are usually into tech jobs or other technical jobs that these countries have, but its also both ways.

Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:28:46 PM

In some countries like korea, its actually way recommended to finish college like you stated for yours.

Since most are usually into tech jobs or other technical jobs that these countries have, but its also both ways.
Yes most us or most of people who finished or taking a course in college are usually technology related course like Information technology,Computer Science etc, because it is the demand of many company, a person who had finished college and computer literate.
knowhow

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:44:26 PM

the more knowledge we own the better income we will get but some companies are hiring less too many knowhow peopl,that costs over 10kdollars to hire lets say 3 and paying 2k for each one i know one person that gone fired and the company done those.... soo some people doesnt frequent a school and his skills is the same as professional.... without have the paper saying he study for 10 years ,anyway,all months take a part from salary lets say 10% and invest into bitcoin or some crypto.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:04:30 AM

the more knowledge we own the better income we will get but some companies are hiring less too many knowhow peopl,that costs over 10kdollars to hire lets say 3 and paying 2k for each one i know one person that gone fired and the company done those.... soo some people doesnt frequent a school and his skills is the same as professional.... without have the paper saying he study for 10 years ,anyway,all months take a part from salary lets say 10% and invest into bitcoin or some crypto.

I tend to diagree, since the knowledge that some people get from college just seems to be doing the same as in income wise.

It all depends on the indiviual to land that job and then things will happen. If they dont then its back from the start, but plus debt they already owe.

Dotakels (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:44:10 PM

I tend to diagree, since the knowledge that some people get from college just seems to be doing the same as in income wise.

It all depends on the indiviual to land that job and then things will happen. If they dont then its back from the start, but plus debt they already owe.
Yeah thats right, but can i correct or add some information about your statement? i think we should say the more you know skills even if its not professional, you can earn more than you studied it. We must applied it or learned it in different ways like, applying in our daily lives or apply it and used it into your job
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:58:57 PM

i think we should say the more you know skills even if its not professional, you can earn more than you studied it.

That indeed has always been the situation over here. Sure, people who went to college tend to earn more. However, these days, more and more graduates are looking for jobs. As they have to get a job (to get a kind of income), nowadays they also accept jobs that require lower skills levels or they accept the same jobs but for less money.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

MF Doom

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:31:18 PM

i think we should say the more you know skills even if its not professional, you can earn more than you studied it.

That indeed has always been the situation over here. Sure, people who went to college tend to earn more. However, these days, more and more graduates are looking for jobs. As they have to get a job (to get a kind of income), nowadays they also accept jobs that require lower skills levels or they accept the same jobs but for less money.

And all the while mostly losing 4 years workforce experience while at school, and coming out with significant student loans.

A LOT of degrees are not necessary, and a lot of jobs should be pushing for people to go get associates in 2 years, then enter the workforce.  Less debt, more real life experience and more even distribution of job seekers vs openings.
Don007
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:43:01 PM

And all the while mostly losing 4 years workforce experience while at school, and coming out with significant student loans.

A LOT of degrees are not necessary, and a lot of jobs should be pushing for people to go get associates in 2 years, then enter the workforce.  Less debt, more real life experience and more even distribution of job seekers vs openings.

That are some wise words. I think the actual crisis / economic situations is doing harm for this situation, as companies do not look as much for (skilled) people as they did before.

I think some studies can be shorter, however, not all of them. Some studies (like medicines etc) need a lot of theoretical background etc, which can not be learned that effective in practise I guess. However, indeed, some jobs should be shorter. Less debt due to shorter student loans (= better for the economy) and faster in-practise knowledge and skills. Win-win!

knowhow

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 09:36:19 PM

That are some wise words. I think the actual crisis / economic situations is doing harm for this situation, as companies do not look as much for (skilled) people as they did before.

I think some studies can be shorter, however, not all of them. Some studies (like medicines etc) need a lot of theoretical background etc, which can not be learned that effective in practise I guess. However, indeed, some jobs should be shorter. Less debt due to shorter student loans (= better for the economy) and faster in-practise knowledge and skills. Win-win!

There are too many graduates for the same numbers or lesser number of available positions , namely in Portugal every year some choose to be teachers , and has a surplus in this area , in cases involving an investment in waste formation , on the other hand in Brazil there is a lack of teachers but nobody wants to be due to violence that has emerged in schools across the mundo.Quem has talent stands out with or without formation , and as stated has many college graduates the minimum education employment demand, global crisis made ​​it happen , one exesso of demand and lack of supply .
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:49:40 PM

Shopping from the super market is a good idea, as they have some promotional events where you can purchase your goods for the cheaper rates and that would save your money, and they have many promotional offers which provides you goods at the cheaper rates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: