Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:45:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 446 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion?  (Read 901256 times)
mohsin qureshi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:18:03 PM

The existence of God looks like an obvious truth to the believers, but to the non-believers it is, as if covered with seven veils. I have gathered some points from every day logic and some from historical prospective to provide a base to prove existence of God to the non-believers. I understand that each point that follows could be a topic for discussion, but I have tried my best to put as much as possible in a limited space.

All RELIGIONS BELIEVE IN GOD
Its an undeniable fact that all the religions on this earth claim to be from GOD. Hadhrat Muhammad (SAW), Moses, Jesus, Krishna, Buddha, Baba Nanak and every religious leader taught people to believe and worship GOD. Although all religions have slight differences in the attributes they ascribe to God, but all the religions hold the common view that there is a God who has created this universe. History tells us that even those ancient religions that no longer exist in this world, they also held the view of God, whether they were in ancient America, or in jungles of Africa or in England, or in Java or Sumatra, or in Japan and China or in Siberia or in India. It is an important point that what's the reason for this thought provoking unity among so varied religions? In the ancient times people were not linked together through any means of communication or transport, then how is it possible that people living in isolation thousands of mile away from each other, held the common view about the existence of God? Many of the lands were even not discovered at that time.Even now it is difficult for two persons to completely agree on any issue, then how come this universal unanimity regarding existence of God? All these facts lead us to the only possible conclusion that not only there is a living God but also that God has always manifested Himself through some means to his men to make them believe in Him. Historians agree that if there is such universal unanimity about any issue then there is no reason to disagree with it. Another fact worth noting is that there have been a small number of atheists all the times, this proves that the 'existence of God' is not related to any psychological need of human beings. In this world, one can lead ones life without acknowledging the existence of God, though he will be attempting to close his eyes to the very obvious and clear truth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mohsin qureshi

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:20:54 PM

Human nature in itself provides us with a strong inclination towards a belief in God. There are certain sins which human nature doesn't like to get involved in. For instance, relationship with Mother, sister and daughters, uncleanliness owing to certain discharges from body. These are certain things which even a atheist will not like to do. But if there is no fear of a super being, Why not to lie all the times?, why not to steal and commit adultery? What are the reasons that keep them away from these evils? If they do not feel the power of some unseen, then they should do whatever pleases them. Then truth and lie and justice and oppression should be all the same for them. Its only God's fear that is ruling on their hearts. Although their mind does not acknowledge the existence of God but the human nature created by God cannot defy it. So even an atheist at heart holds some view about God and judgment day. While in distress, everybody pray to a super-Being for relief. Why so, if they don't believe in that super-being, whom we call God?

If we deeply study this universe, we see that every thing culminates in a Creator. He is the ultimate and every thing is working under his guidance. If we look at different stages of human birth and growth, we see that as we go backward, we find we are moving towards weaker and weaker stage. Eventually we shall find that the growth starts from a clot of clinging substance. So human beings who themselves start from such a weak stage, how can they be their own creator. So it proves without any doubt that human beings are not their own creator. We see that if we start studying the birth process minutely, ultimately we will find ourselves at the limit of human knowledge. At that stage, all the worldly knowledges will reach their limit and will be totally exhausted about what had actually happened? So that is a stage where divine hand is working. Every scientist have to believe that all the processes of this universe ultimately reaches a point where their knowledge becomes inadequate or insufficient to describe them. Once somebody asked a bedouin that what proof does he has about the existence of God. He replied that if he saw excrement of a camel in the middle of a jungle, he could tell that a camel had passed through that jungle. Then after seeing so many different creatures in this universe, couldn't he tell that there is some creator of them?
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 10:24:50 PM

The existence of God looks like an obvious truth to the believers, but to the non-believers it is, as if covered with seven veils. I have gathered some points from every day logic and some from historical prospective to provide a base to prove existence of God to the non-believers. I understand that each point that follows could be a topic for discussion, but I have tried my best to put as much as possible in a limited space.

All RELIGIONS BELIEVE IN GOD
<walloftext>
</walloftext>

Your main point is that if unrelated groups of people who have never interacted before believe in god then god must be true? Same goes for ghosts and demons. Are they all true too?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
strayanbit

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 12:49:50 AM

I don't like extremists in any religion Hinduism, Islam, Buddhism, etc... They have used religion as a tool in paving their own agenda. I have met many people in my life and people are good & bad not what sect of religion. Atheists tend to be more arrogant in talking about religion. The high and mighty attitudes is what I dislike the most. You don't believe in a guy in the clouds ok good move on. I do not go up to gay people and say you bang guys but why, it's a choice people make let em be. I also don't like people saying Atheists are devil worshipers or are evil because they do not have a belief in god. Hey again choice made respect them for the stand they are taking. Do not make ridiculous accusations about there character . Atheists  do not accuse all people that worship a religion  are all war mongers & idiots. Btw I have more respect for Atheists than Agnostics at least atheist choose a side agnostics are unsure but believe in god please pick a position. 

Firstly, being gay isnt a choice, you are born with it and atheism is non-belief in religion..  Your comparison wasn't very helpful.
In respect to atheists v agnostics i think you have it wrong also.. Whats wrong with saying "I don't know if there is a god or not."  vs "there is no god"?

Having tendencies that some call gay might be a thing that some people are born with. Acting the part is choice.

Smiley

Are you against human rights now BADecker?

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
astrocity1981

Activity: 343
Merit: 254

From The New World

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 01:01:14 AM

strayanbit you are not born an alcoholic. You are not born a genius. Every thing is a choice to choose the path. So yes I feel homosexuiality is a choice. Nothing wrong with saying god or not just have more respect for people that take a stand on an issue instead of flip flopping.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 01:06:04 AM

strayanbit you are not born an alcoholic. You are not born a genius. Every thing is a choice to choose the path. So yes I feel homosexuiality is a choice. Nothing wrong with saying god or not just have more respect for people that take a stand on an issue instead of flip flopping.

Same with religion.

Having tendencies that some call religious might be a thing that some people are born with. Acting the part is choice.

Smiley

strayanbit

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:03:22 AM

Certainly, most people aren't born alcoholics.  Those babies that are born withdrawing from alcohol I feel great pity for.  Otherwise you're right, you can to some extent control whether you are an alcoholic, it is a choice to drink.  Who you are sexually attracted to is not a choice, did you choose not to be attracted to the same sex and instead choose to be attracted to the opposite? I think not, you were born with that, just like a homosexual is born with their sexuality.

So let me get this right, you have more respect for someone who doesn't believe in something at all, rather than someone who is honest about it and says I dont know?
In a sense, if you are religious you believe there is a god, but you can't know for sure, not enough to prove it to anyone in any case.  Which would put you in the same boat as agnostics, who don't know either.

Good day.

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:24:11 AM

Certainly, most people aren't born alcoholics.  Those babies that are born withdrawing from alcohol I feel great pity for.  Otherwise you're right, you can to some extent control whether you are an alcoholic, it is a choice to drink.  Who you are sexually attracted to is not a choice, did you choose not to be attracted to the same sex and instead choose to be attracted to the opposite? I think not, you were born with that, just like a homosexual is born with their sexuality.

So let me get this right, you have more respect for someone who doesn't believe in something at all, rather than someone who is honest about it and says I dont know?
In a sense, if you are religious you believe there is a god, but you can't know for sure, not enough to prove it to anyone in any case.  Which would put you in the same boat as agnostics, who don't know either.

Good day.

Many native Americans - American Indians - are born with a weakness that makes them much more vulnerable to alcohol. Their choice is to exploit the weakness and become alcoholics of the first magintude, or not.

Homosexual attraction is similar. It doesn't have as much to do with the built-in weakness. It has way more to do with making choices that indulge that weakness.

If you took a look around at nature and especial how nature acts in your life, you would KNOW that there is a God. You wouldn't have to believe it. Belief would encompass the attributes of God, rather than His existence.

In the face of the complexity of nature, everyone knows that God exists. It is only great training in ignorance that suggests that God might not exist.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
strayanbit

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:29:47 AM

Many native Americans - American Indians - are born with a weakness that makes them much more vulnerable to alcohol. Their choice is to exploit the weakness and become alcoholics of the first magintude, or not.

Homosexual attraction is similar. It doesn't have as much to do with the built-in weakness. It has way more to do with making choices that indulge that weakness.

If you took a look around at nature and especial how nature acts in your life, you would KNOW that there is a God. You wouldn't have to believe it. Belief would encompass the attributes of God, rather than His existence.

In the face of the complexity of nature, everyone knows that God exists. It is only great training in ignorance that suggests that God might not exist.

What you are missing is this, homosexuality is genetic.  You are born with it.
Also if you look around at nature, at evolution at the universe it should be impossible to believe in god, but you have been indoctrinated into a system so you believe it.

Good day.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:44:28 AM

What you are missing is this, homosexuality is genetic.  You are born with it.
Also if you look around at nature, at evolution at the universe it should be impossible to believe in god, but you have been indoctrinated into a system so you believe it.

Good day.

In both of these things you are intentionally ignoring what I said, and the obvious.

Homosexual tendencies may be genetic. Homosexuality is not. How can you tell? Most kids are not twins. Therefore, there is no real chance for them to act the act. Acting the act doesn't happen automatically. They have to choose to do it before it happens. At best, the have to choose to ignore the choice to NOT do it.

I'll say it again. Newton's 3rd Law still stands as Law. Everything operates by cause and effect, action and reaction. Such cause and effect that produces the high complexity of the human brain and mind and the whole universe, can only be a causative agent that matches the definitions of the word "God" in the dictionaries and encyclopedias. And this is way more evident in the face of universal entropy.

Newtons 3rd Law is still law.
Universal complexity is readily seen all around us.
Lack of entropy in some higher-scientific way has not been proven, and certainly not in the things that are evident around us.

Thus, God exists, scientifically. You are badly mistaken, and mostly because you want to be.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
strayanbit

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:47:15 AM

I'm not sure you know what 'scientifically' means, perhaps look in that dictionary of yours..

BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 11:04:33 AM

I'm not sure you know what 'scientifically' means, perhaps look in that dictionary of yours..

You have Science because you have Fear of the Lord.
"Wisdom’s instruction is to fear the Lord,
and humility comes before honor.
"
- Pro 15:33

Wisdom leads to Science.

There is no Science in atheism.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:45:41 AM

Well, that's an improvement. Admitting that you are not sure, is a sure sign that you are interested in finding out at least a little of the truth.

Smiley

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 12:30:50 PM

Well, that's an improvement. Admitting that you are not sure, is a sure sign that you are interested in finding out at least a little of the truth.

Smiley

No one is sure what you mean when you write things, BADecker. You use words in ways that are quite different to the ways other people use words.

Anyway, I'm ok with you being religious. It's just a weakness, like alcoholism or homosexuality are from your point of view.

Smiley

PrikiNo.1

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 01:17:34 PM

That is the main problem dude!

Just because everyone in this world do what they want, we will always live in chaos. The same story was even in the distant past. At the beginning, people were living just like it was written in the Law, and the Law was teaching the people how to live in peace and harmony. What happen next? People start to divide in groups (rich and poor) and that's how all the wars begins. If I have control above you, will that makes me a special person? - NO!

No about the atheist... Do you really think that the atheist use their own brain about what is good and what is bad? What is real or what is unreal? What is truth or what is lie?.. Are you sure about this? When you talk about the atheist it is the same as when you talk about the religious people. Atheist think that science has the proves about everything and religious people think that science is bullshit. So tell me, are these 2 groups of people are normal according to you?

I personally believe (and I am working on that) that throughout the science we can decode what is written in the ancient sacred text. The Supreme Deity who create the world and the civilization left so many books where we can teach about our self, but the problem is the Ego. My ego is telling me that I no need to read anything and that I can live by my own standards. Is that right?

Religious people do NOT think that science is bullshit. Such a statement is partially false and partially correct. It is a lie, and deceives people, because it is partially false. It is the worst kind of lie.

There are two parts to science the way it is expressed among scientists. These are:
1. Science fact that matches the laws of nature and the universe, and even what God says;
2. Science theory, which is a tool that scientists use to attempt to figure out what the details of science fact are.

Science fact is real. Religious people use it and believe it. Why? Because God set science fact in place.

Science theory is unknown to be fact. It is man made. Until it is shown to be fact, it is fiction. Religious people don't hate it except if they know it is false because their religion tells them it is false. Mostly, they just ignore it, because religious people are practical, and don't want to follow something that is not a sure thing.

Many religious people are scientists. Many scientists are religious people. Who are you trying to give a bad name to, scientists or religious people?

On top of that, since atheism is a religion, scientists who are atheists are religious people who follow science.

Smiley

1. Science fact that matches the laws of nature and the universe, and even what God says;
Please, we already determined this thing, so instead of God you should tell The Supreme.

2. Science theory, which is a tool that scientists use to attempt to figure out what the details of science fact are.
I am sure that all those science theories who were established by Einstein and Tesla, will soon be proved as a facts...

Who are you trying to give a bad name to, scientists or religious people?
I don't want to give a bad name to anyone, all I want is to unify the Science and the Spiritual world and I think you know what I mean... Smiley
BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 02:20:02 PM

Smiley

I quote that.

BADecker one of us!

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 05:43:53 PM

Just because everyone in this world do what they want, we will always live in chaos. The same story was even in the distant past. At the beginning, people were living just like it was written in the Law, and the Law was teaching the people how to live in peace and harmony. What happen next? People start to divide in groups (rich and poor) and that's how all the wars begins. If I have control above you, will that makes me a special person? - NO!

No about the atheist... Do you really think that the atheist use their own brain about what is good and what is bad? What is real or what is unreal? What is truth or what is lie?.. Are you sure about this? When you talk about the atheist it is the same as when you talk about the religious people. Atheist think that science has the proves about everything and religious people think that science is bullshit. So tell me, are these 2 groups of people are normal according to you?

I personally believe (and I am working on that) that throughout the science we can decode what is written in the ancient sacred text. The Supreme Deity who create the world and the civilization left so many books where we can teach about our self, but the problem is the Ego. My ego is telling me that I no need to read anything and that I can live by my own standards. Is that right?

Religious people do NOT think that science is bullshit. Such a statement is partially false and partially correct. It is a lie, and deceives people, because it is partially false. It is the worst kind of lie.

There are two parts to science the way it is expressed among scientists. These are:

Science fact is real. Religious people use it and believe it. Why? Because God set science fact in place.

Science theory is unknown to be fact. It is man made. Until it is shown to be fact, it is fiction. Religious people don't hate it except if they know it is false because their religion tells them it is false. Mostly, they just ignore it, because religious people are practical, and don't want to follow something that is not a sure thing.

Many religious people are scientists. Many scientists are religious people. Who are you trying to give a bad name to, scientists or religious people?

On top of that, since atheism is a religion, scientists who are atheists are religious people who follow science.

Smiley

Please, we already determined this thing, so instead of God you should tell The Supreme.
Generally, when people say "God" or "G-d" or some other form that is capitalized, they mean "The Supreme Being," or "The Great First Cause", or "The Almighty" or some other way of saying any of these. They understand the term "God." If you want to say "The Supreme," there is nothing wrong with that, except that it may puzzle English speaking people a little, because generally they are not used to that term.

When people say "god" - all lower case - they generally mean an idol, a false god, or they are using it as a derogatory way of saying "God," because they are trying to not believe in Him.

Perhaps in your country and your language, the term "The Supreme" is the way you folks say it. But in most of the English speaking countries, "God" explains Who we are talking about.

I am sure that all those science theories who were established by Einstein and Tesla, will soon be proved as a facts...
Many of the theories of Einstein opposed the theories of Tesla. You can prove them all with Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Math. But how can you prove opposing theories in real life? And, how are you so sure that both Einstein and Tesla were not wrong?

I don't want to give a bad name to anyone, all I want is to unify the Science and the Spiritual world and I think you know what I mean... Smiley

Science fact is already unified with the Spirit world.

Science theory that is NOT fact is unified only with the evil spirits of the Spirit world.

Until we start to get a real understanding of the dimensions, mathematically, it is better for us that we follow the Bible. Why? Because we have no clue if we are contacting a good spirit or a bad spirit, except that they always act and speak according to the Bible, or act differently than the Bible.

Smiley

BitNow
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 06:07:43 PM

Science theory that is NOT fact is unified only with the evil spirits of the Spirit world.

Until we start to get a real understanding of the dimensions, mathematically, it is better for us that we follow the Bible. Why? Because we have no clue if we are contacting a good spirit or a bad spirit, except that they always act and speak according to the Bible, or act differently than the Bible.

Smiley

Also in the Bible there is no word "Universe", so opposing the word Big Bang to Creation is as stupid as the people talking.

The Bible should be seen as a HowTo guide to live on planet Earth: I'm sure more news will come as soon as our Technological level will improve.

Just my 2 cents.

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
PrikiNo.1

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:19:40 PM

Smiley

Generally, when people say "God" or "G-d" or some other form that is capitalized, they mean "The Supreme Being," or "The Great First Cause", or "The Almighty" or some other way of saying any of these. They understand the term "God." If you want to say "The Supreme," there is nothing wrong with that, except that it may puzzle English speaking people a little, because generally they are not used to that term.

When people say "god" - all lower case - they generally mean an idol, a false god, or they are using it as a derogatory way of saying "God," because they are trying to not believe in Him.

Perhaps in your country and your language, the term "The Supreme" is the way you folks say it. But in most of the English speaking countries, "God" explains Who we are talking about.

Many of the theories of Einstein opposed the theories of Tesla. You can prove them all with Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Math. But how can you prove opposing theories in real life? And, how are you so sure that both Einstein and Tesla were not wrong?

Smiley

I already told you that there is BIG difference between God and Supreme. God, Alien or ET is the same thing and Supreme is a title...

Tesla was the only scientist who understand then meaning of the Special Theory of Relativity! You can check this in his quotes about Einstein...

I think it's time to read the interview of Nicola Tesla from 1899...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:25:25 PM

I already told you that there is BIG difference between God and Supreme. God, Alien or ET is the same thing and Supreme is a title...
Lot's of people tell lots of other people stuff.

If you can't understand that God means the Supreme Being according to dictionary definitions, nobody is going to be able to help you.

Tesla was the only scientist who understand then meaning of the Special Theory of Relativity! You can check this in his quotes about Einstein...
Okay, great! I don't care if Tesla was the only one who understood the Special Theory of Relativity, or if all the people of India understood it. Thanks for the info.

I think it's time to read the interview of Nicola Tesla from 1899...

I think it is time you understood that God deals with truth. Science theory that is not fact is not truth. It is falsehood. God and good spirits do not express falsehood. However, at some times the evil spirits do express falsehood. If you don't compare what the spirits say with the things that the Word of God (the Bible) says, how are you ever going to know if you are listening to truth or falsehood from the spirits? Is it the truth simply because you feel like it is? Is it the truth simply because you want it to be?

Wake up.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 446 »
  Print  

Jump to: